Played By A Girl

By 2cutejames

-Highest Rankings- #1 Teen 12-11-18 #10 Urban 12-28-18 ** "You really thought I wasn't gonna find out. Tuh, w... More

INTRO
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
Sorry
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 31

3.6K 136 59
By 2cutejames

SAMIA POV

"Get It Together" by 702 blasted through my JBL speaker as I cleaned up my room and bathroom. 

"I don't really wanna stay. I don't really wanna go. But I really need to know can we get it together." I sing as I sprayed my mirror with Windex and wiped it away. 

I then started to clear up the clutter that was on my dresser. Yesterday all the girls came to my house after going to this small kick back. It was quite boring so we left and turned up in my room. As I continued I saw a small pink wallet laying on my dresser. 

I opened it and saw Yani's I.D. inside of it. "Yanella Washington." I read out loud then I closed it and tossed it towards my bed. But it didn't land on my bed, it fell on the ground and all the things that were inside of it fell out. 

"Shit," I say then I go pick up everything and put it back inside the wallet. As I put her possessions back I noticed a picture of her and Monte. It was actually a really cute picture. 

The back of it read "Our first date 2-09-16". I put the picture in the wallet then closed it back. I grabbed my phone and went to Yani's number. I called her and waited for her to answer,  after the second ring she answered.

"Hello." She says into the phone.

"You left your wallet at my house," I tell her.

"Oh my gosh! Thank you so much. I was scared somebody stole it. I'm on my way." She said I replied with an "Okay" then I hung up on her.

I started back cleaning. I finished my room and started to work on my bathroom. I turned on the water in the bathtub to wet all of it, I then got the Ajax powder cleanser and sprinkled it into the tub. After doing that I did the same thing to the sink. 

I went back to my room and sat on the bad, waiting a while before rinsing the cleanser out. As I waited I heard my door open and I saw it was Yani.

"It's on my dresser," I tell her and she goes to retrieve her things. 

"Thank you so much," She repeats.

"It's ok, what was I gonna do witcho stuff?" I ask.

"I don't even know. But um, do you wanna go somewhere with me?" She asks me.

"Sure. Lemme finish cleaning my bathroom and put on some clothes then we can leave." I tell her and she says "Ok".

About forty-five minutes later I finished cleaning and putting on my clothes. I had on a long sleeve off the shoulder top that read "MULA" with a pair of dark blue distressed jeans and my black sandals. For accessories, I put in one of my septum piercing rings.

We left my house and went to her black 2017 Kia Optima. We both got into the car, put on our seatbelts, then she started the car.

"Where we going?" I ask.

"I don't even know. You wanna pick up everyone else?"

"Yea. I'll prolly think of something by then." I say and she nods her head.

This past week I have been hanging out with Yani and she isn't that bad of a person.  She's in most of my classes so even if I wanted to avoid her I couldn't. Especially since my ELA teacher decided to pair the both of us up for the rest of the year, she's trying out a new buddy system.

As she drove I stared out of the window and thought about my baby. We haven't talked in four days and I hope he's okay. Before he went ghost he told me that he had one more thing to do before he could get out of the game. 

I played with the ring on my finger and started to think about that day...

I sat on the swing as Brandon talked to me, "Man, Mia why you playin wit a nigga?" 

"I don't know what you talking about, Brandon." 

"You know exactly what I'm talkin bout. How long have we known each other?"

"Since I was three." 

"And how long have I been making it known that I like you?"

"Since I was thirteen, but what does that have to do with anything. You probably do the same thing to other females." I say with my arms crossed over my chest.

"I'm not even like that Mia and you know it. You the only girl that has my attention." He says and smiles which made my heart flutter. I played it off with an eye roll.

"Whatever Brandon."

"You saw that picture I sent you last night?" He says with a wink and I start laughing.

"Yes, I did. Why did you send me that?"

"Cause you my future girl and this all yours. Might as well get a sneak peek."

"Brandon get out of my face." I say with a slight laugh.

"Not until you say you'll be my girl."

"Boy no. Christian will beat your ass then beat mine."

"Don't even worry bout that. I already asked him could you be my girl."

"What he said?" I ask with my eyebrow raised.

"He beat my ass then gave me his blessing. So what's up baby. Will you be my girl?" He asks persistently. 

I get off the swing and he followed me as I walked.

"Man, what do you want?!" I ask in annoyance.

"Will you be my girl? Come on nie, I'll buy you a Freeze cup." He says and I smile. 

"I'll be your girl," I say then he puts his arm around my shoulders. 

"Nie let's go get yo Freeze cup." He says then we start to walk to the CandyLady house. 

I snapped out of my daydream when I heard Yani say something. "huh? Whatchu said?" I ask. 

"I said why you over there smiling?"

"Oh, I was just thinking bout my baby," I say smiling brightly.

"How long ya'll been together?"

"On and off since 2014." 

"Aww, ya'll are so cute." She says once she pulls up in Denise's driveway. I pull out my phone and I call her number.

"Bitch, getcho ass outside and into this car," I say.

"Girl why you ain't tell me yo ass was coming. I coulda been getting my back blown out." She says and I chuckle.

"Girl I know every Tuesday and Thursday you with Malik, so I don't have to worry bout that. Nie bring ya ass." I say then I hang up.

"Do you not like her?" Yani asks me and I look at her with a confused face.

"Whatchu talkin bout? Why would I not like my cousin."

"You called her a bitch and you called me that when we didn't like each other."

"Correction, when you didn't like me. I was just defending myself. Secondly, you should know the difference between when a person is calling their friend a bitch and when a person is calling someone they don't like a bitch." 

"Sorry, but I do not know the difference. I basically grew up around caucasian people and bitch was an insult all the time."

I sigh, "I have so much to teach you, it's sad."

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Man, writer's block is a bitch. Next week I have to push out two updates for yall. I 've been slacking.

Thanks for waiting patiently. 

-Love Sem

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 173 49
WARNING: HIGHLY MATURE LANGUAGE! READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION! Diamond King is average, maybe even less than that. Arabia, Mississippi might be the m...
135K 17.3K 74
Book 3 of the 'Broken series' " Just mek mi know why yah act out suh Miliyon, why yuh insist fi mad me!" Judah yells, causing Miliyon to hiss her tee...
374 40 35
"The dreams, the hate, the death. It's all real. It just, doesn't feel that way." "You left out love. That's real too." I smiled. I didn't slap h...
25.2K 553 31
My life was a whirlwind of privilege and innocence until everything changed. As the only child of wealthy parents, I'd always had everything I needed...