The Internship•Calum Hood AU

By b4byg3l

Ever since she was little, Cindy had always loved taking pictures,capturing a moment,creating a memory and li... More

The Internship A/N
'meet the cast'
0•"whos five save our souls?"
1•"we made some crazy memories here"
2•"do you know who 5sos are?"
3•"thanks for being a fan"
4•"nice underwear.black lace is my favourite"
5•"what brought you round here to see our lame ass band"
6•"can i have this dance?"
7•"is that your girlfriend?"
8•"im just an intern"
9•"ashton irwin is DADDY"
11•"im just afraid to get hurt"
12•"didn't anyone tell you your hair looks sexy pushed back?"
THANK YOU SO MUCH
13•"theres only one calum hood darling"
14•"fuck off asian!"
IMPORTANT! please comment
16•"i forgot your dicks bigger than your brain"
17•"melanie"
18•"i have luke dick all over my mouth now"
19•"need a tissue virgin?"
20• "im sorry darling"
21•"theres something wrong"
22•"your like a red rose in a room full of white ones"
23•"make sure you follow the rules"
IMPORTANT
24• "to us"
25• "i'll miss you"
26• "it terrified me"
UPDATE
stay tuned
27• "I miss you"
!

10•"i wish i was all up in your ass"

2.4K 50 38
By b4byg3l

I shifted around on the shiny, but beaten
leather booth. I perched my arms on the counter and sighed slightly looking out the window at the Australian sun beating down on the concrete.

I decided to ignore Calum's message, I figured he was messing with my head, and I would be damned if I was going to let him get under my skin. He only wants a reaction, at least that's what I keep telling myself.

I lay back on the chair and felt the cool leather touch the small of my back. I only had light sport shorts on and a tank top. My hair was pulled up and I had a cap perched on my head.

Picking up my phone I glanced at the time. It was 10:14. I was dropped off at 9:50 and Micheal ensured me that we would all be collected again by Bus D which was behind all the others, at 11:00.

They were meant to be here at 10:00, grumbling under my breath I stirred the spoon in the cold coffee I had on the table. I was hungry and angry, so the guys being late was not helping.

I dialled Michaels number on my phone and waited for him to pick up, after 4 rings he answered.

"Hey! Where are you?" I heard him say down the phone, I could tell he was talking with his mouth full.

"What? Where are you Michael? I'm sitting here waiting!" I reply confused.

"Huh? We've been here since 10, I don't see you anywhere? Are you at the back?" He says and I glance around the empty diner only to be met with the eyes of a middle aged women with bags under her eyes wiping a table.

"No! Michael what diner are you at right now?" I close my eyes calmly and tell myself this is not happening.

"I'm at Maters, aren't you?" He says and I feel the panic raise in my chest as I look at the women who's continuing to wipe the tables. Looking like she wants to die.

"Um excuse me? Miss? Is this Maters?" I ask in a small voice and she looks up at me and let's out a chuckle.

"Maters? Didn't you read the sign lovely? This is PancakeStack, Maters is all the way in the next town" she says and I feel the panic rise even further.

"Michael. I'm in PancakeStack" I say in a small voice as I feel the tears prick my eyes. Not only am I alone in the middle of nowhere, my phone is on 12% and it doesn't look like the women has the will to live, let alone a charger.

"What? Oh shit! How can you make this mistake. Didn't Ashton send you the address?" Michael says and I feel him start to become nervous as I hear his voice thicken, which makes me panic even more.

"What? No! Michael you gave me the address!" I hiss back.

"What are you talking about? Ashton didn't you give her the address?" I hear him and Ashton mumbles across confusedly as I hear the boys bicker.

"Michael check your messages!" I say and after. A few minutes of silence his voice pricks up again.

"Fuck. Fuck. Cindy I didn't send those messages" he moans and I seriously think I'm gonna pass out.

"What do you mean? Michael!" I whisper- shout only to have glances from a woman and a man at the neighbouring table.

"I think Calum pranked you. He said he wanted to play a game on my phone but- but I don't know he just said that he wasn't coming to breakfast anymore. Something about wanting to go see his old friend or something in Tasmania" I hear him whisper and I groan and smack my hands against the table. Only to receive more dirty looks.

"What the fuck! And where am I now?" I whisper, knowing what I'm going to hear.

"Tasmania" Michael says and I want to grab Calum by his pruny head and choke him.

As if Michael can read my thoughts he tries to calm me through the phone.

"Don't worry Cindy, Ashton just texted Calum, he seems to be coming to the diner your at. I know he's a prick but sit tight. He'll get you back to tour"

"I am going to slam his head into the waffle maker" I say and Michael nervously giggles through the phone.

As if my thoughts were answered, the small bell rings throughout the empty diner and the door closes shut again.

I look up slowly to see a tall tan boy clomp through the entrance. His steel toed black boots make a click sound when he walks and his legs were casted in his usual attire of black skinny jeans,even though it was boiling hot.

He had a navy shirt on which tightly embraced his slight biceps and flexed the tattoo on his upper arm as he moved it. His eyes were covered with dark tinted sunglasses and his hair rested gently against his head. His lips turnt up into a cocky smirk.

"I'm going to have to go Michael" I say quickly and end the call. To say I was angry was an understatement. I was absolutely furious.

I see the middle aged women waitress blush and rush to grab her notepad and pen as the brooding figure makes his way closer to me. Every step giving me more thoughts to become a  killer and dump his cold blooded body in the ocean for tricking me.

"Wow, hey gorgeous. Fancy seeing you here" he says with a flick of his tongue against his upper lip and even though I am Satan in woman form at the moment, I can't help but let the blush rise to my cheeks.

"What the fuck Calum" I whisper lowly and I see him flinch slightly, his tough demeanour taking a toll.

He plonks down infront of me and crosses his long legs as he can't stretch them out.

Resting his hand behind his head he looks me up and down, chewing his lip as his gaze rests on my lips.

"Stop fucking staring at me you bastard" I hiss louder, not caring that my words could potentially ruin my future in this competition.

He didn't seem annoyed though, amused slightly he slid the glasses off his eyes revealing pools of deep chocolate irises as they bored into my own.

"I can't help it, your just so fucking pretty" he says in a deep voice and I feel my fingers involuntarily clench my palms as the heat rises in my face.

Calum knew exactly how to push my buttons, then make me feel feelings i was embarrassed to think of. Which pissed me off even more.

"Shut the fuck up. Why the fuck did you do this?" I hissed, although I knew Calum to be flirty, this entire new bad boy vibe was not only making me furious. But seriously turning me on.

"I just wanted you all to myself darling, I had to get you somehow" he replied keeping his voice raspy and brooding. He leant across the table and rested his long fingers tapping the counter, as I took my elbows off the table.

Nia.Diner.Nia.Diner I think to myself to remove the images of Calum flickering in my brain and to return to my angry state.

"Cut the crap. You have a girlfriend and you think it's ok to prank me like this then get all up in my ass?" I hiss louder this time not caring if the waitress and the couple were watching.

"I wish I was all up in your ass. Ouch!" He yells after I smack him on the arm, bringing him back down to earth.

"Fuck you Hood. I'm gonna call a cab or something, I don't know how I'm gonna afford it seeing I'm nearly 300 miles away from Melbourne but I'm gonna have to" I shout standing up only to be pulled back down again.

His hand gripped my wrist gently making sure not to hurt me, but hard enough so he could pull me down.

"I- I'm sorry listen Cindy. I had to speak to you and  you wouldn't talk to me, I felt like such a prick when we had that talk. It's not that I didn't wanna kiss you, I just I can't tell you why. About Nia and stuff, it's- it's really confusing she's not actually my girlfriend I just-"

"Tell me then, tell me the story" I cut him off locking eyes with his as I see his pupils grow large and his hands fiddle with eachother. Something I think he does when he's nervous.

"I wish I could but you know I can't-" and with that I stand up and walk.

"Fine. Bye then" I toss back as I begin to walk away but he grabs my hand this time, and I feel his warm fingers leave tiny sparks on my own.

"Fuck! Ok fine! I'll tell you, please just don't leave" he says and I see his eyes flicker with emotion and guilt. I sigh slowly, releasing my fury which I'll aim at him later and grumpily sit back in the seat.

His hands never leave mine as he fiddles with my fingers, the ALIVE tattoo on his wrist shifting as he focuses on my fingers as if their the most important things in the world.

"It all started last year. When we signed Hey Violet" he begins and I lean back on my chair ready to be told the story that's been burning in my brain for weeks.

A/N
SORRY IM LATE LMAO IVE HAD SUCH A CRAZY WEEKEND. SORRY TO MAKE THIS SHORT BUT THE NEXT ONE WILL BE CALUMS STORY EEEEEK
ILY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

flower; ch By k

Fanfiction

136K 4.5K 63
𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳, 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘥 𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘨𝘰. •• 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙪𝙢 𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙚𝙙 | 𝙨𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙮𝙘�...
1.1K 81 32
Meet Ashley: drummer/ singer/17 Meet Ava: bass/ singer/17 Meet Andrea:guitar/singer 17 Meet Vicky:singer/guitar/piano/16 -
530K 8.6K 100
So I have a 5sos account on Instagram, @2.much.5sos , & I do some 5SOS imagines on there so yeah, just thought I'd put them all together in Wattpad f...
73.5K 1.4K 37
It's hard to be the little sister from a famous drummer. He's always on tour and you really miss him, but you have a best friend, Amy, who you know y...