Loving You Is The Easy Part (...

Por kittyfuntime1

These cute couples. Each will go through an adventure. It will be tragic, happy, exciting, hilarious, heartbr... Mais

Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: School
Chapter 3: School
Chapter 4: The One With The Betrayal
Chapter 5: The Overdue Kiss
MY BIRTHDAY!
Chapter 5.5: The Clarification
Chapter 6: Fairy Tail (Part 1)
Chapter 7: Fairy Tail (Part 2)
Chapter 8: Two Years Later
Announcement!
Chapter 9: The Bright Side
Chapter 10: The Fall Of Jellal
Updates
Tagsssssssssssss
Chapter 11: The Unexpected Wedding
Chapter 12: The Failed Wedding
Chapter 13: Funeral
NOT AN UPDATE
Happy NaLu Day!
GRUVIA!!!
Chapter 14: I Don't Trust You
NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Chapter 15: Through Sickness And Death
Chapter 16: Confessions of Love, Friendship, & Other Delusions
Chapter 17: Wedding Gone Wrong
Chapter 18: Don't Leave Me
Sorry!!!
Chapter 19: I'm Alright (END)

Prologue

36 2 5
Por kittyfuntime1

Hello! I'm Lana, and this is the first story I'm making without any help from Emily! I would like to thank Mariana, a girl who has inspired and helped me to write this story. Again, I thank her. Here's all the info!

Couples

Lucy(19: June 28) and Natsu(20: March 16)

Erza(20: May 3)and Jellal(23: August 17)

Levy(18: July 5)and Gajeel(20: January 23)

Juvia(21: November 29) and Gray(22: December 31)

Wendy(16: June 12) and Romeo(16: September 29)

Family notes

Jellal and Romeo are brothers

Wendy and Natsu are siblings

Mirajane and Lisanna are sisters. (duh)

School Schedule

8:15-8:30 Homeroom

8:30- 9:30 Math

9:30- 10:30 Science

10:30- 11:30 History/Writing

11:30- 12:15 Free Time

12:15- 1:15 Theatre Arts

1:15- 2:15 PE= Physical Education= Gym

2:15- 3:15 Art

3:15- 4:15 Free Period

(A/N: Free period means it's a time to do homework and other stuff, but you can not leave school grounds during that time. Free time means they could leave the school property.)

That's all you need to know! In the story, the schedule will be shown again. I have already wrote the first chapter and prologue already, so I will upload them now. If I have any grammar mistakes, tell me. If you have any ideas for the story, tell me. I take at least 2 days to write each chapter, so I want to make sure that they're all perfect. Thanks for your help! Now,- wait! I have to tell you, I never really watched Fairy Tail, so the story line and magic might not match the anime or manga series. Even if you don't know Fairy Tail, you can still read this, so recommend this story to your friends! Thanks! Now on to the story!

AUTHORS NOTE: Okay, this is future Lana. Later in the story, it starts referring to the anime. It might get confusing if you don't get Fairy Tail. Now, PEACE!

Lucy's POV

It was June 28th. My 10th birthday. I was turning 10! Double digits! I couldn't contain my emotions. It just surprised me that I was growing up. I kinda wish I was like Natsu though. He was 11! Both of his digits were the same number! Wait, I'm growing up! I should give up my childish ways! Then I saw my little stuffed seahorse named Sally. Nope. I'm never letting go of my childish ways! I couldn't wait till my birthday party! Oh. It should start in about an hour. I invited everyone from my class! I was so excited I almost screamed from excitement. I couldn't wait to see Erza, Levy and Juvia! They were all so different. Erza was into sports and stuff. You can think of her as a tomboy. Juvia was the opposite of that. She was so... girly and hyper. Levy was a normal person. She was smart and a book worm. She is girly, but not too girly. I liked Levy. She was my bestest friend. Erza and Juvia were only my best friends. Natsu was also friends with Erza. He also has many friends. He's friends with Gajeel, Jellal, and Gray. Wendy was his little sister. I liked Wendy. She would always hang out with Romeo, Jellal's brother. Jellal was a lot older than us. He was turning 14 this year! In Fiore, it was legal for him to take care of Natsu and I whenever we were alone. I think of him as a babysitter. But he is also one of my friends. And then I already mentioned Natsu. Or did I... I don't remember. He is my bestest-EST friend. I couldn't imagine what it it would be without him. We were almost inseparable. I liked playing with his pink hair. It was a cute type of pink. To Juvia, any pink is a cute type of pink. I was also friends with Lisanna. She was about the same age as Natsu. She was always around him and hugging him. It was so cute! I always thought they would end up together. But I don't want that to happen. If he ends up with her, he'll spend all of his time with her and we can't hangout anymore. The thought of that almost made me cry. I didn't want to lose him. He was my bestestest friend! Snap out of it, Lucy! It was my birthday! I shouldn't be crying on my birthday! Then I heard the doorbell ring. Were they here already? I guess I was lost in my thoughts that I forgot that an hour had passed.

Natsu's POV

Today it was Luce's 10th birthday. I got her a pretty heart shaped necklace. Me and Lucy have been friends for about 5 years. YEP 5 years! I walked out and saw everyone outside my door. Why were they here?

"Um... why are you guys waiting outside my door?" I asked.

"You silly, you live on the way to Lucy's house and we decided to wait for you to come out and walk together!" Gray said. I talked with everybody else. It only took a minute to walk to her house since it was across the street from my house. Literally. I would look out of my window and when Lucy looks out of hers we see each other. Every night, when our parents told us to go to sleep, we would open the window and grab a flashlight. I taught her morse code and we would use our flashlights and blink it a couple amount of times so we send out a message. She is such a quick learner. I was forced out of my thoughts when Erza and Gray were shaking me. I looked up and saw that we were at her door. I pressed the doorbell. It was answered by Lucy. She looked so childish. It was kinda nice to see her act and look like she was 5.

"Come in! I want to open my presents!" We all walked in and I saw Mrs.Heartfilia.

"Okay, calm down Lucy. Let's eat your cake first and then you can open your present. I already sliced up the ca-" Before she could finish her sentence, Lucy screamed 'CAKE!' and ran towards the kitchen. She quickly grabbed a plate with a slice of cake on it and devoured it. She was eating so fast and stuffing her face. I laughed and decided to do the same thing. I sat next to her and ate my cake like her. We both finished before anyone can even make it to the kitchen. We were both laughing.

"I want to open my presents now!"

"I want to see her open her presents!" We were both giggling. Ms.Heartfilia just sighed and finally said something. "Fine. Just don't make a mess!"

"Yes!" We both said at the same time. All the presents were on the table in the living room. She opened up all the gifts. Jellal got her a pair of fake wings. Erza got her a soccer ball. Gajeel got her a book. So did Levy. It turns out that they gave the exact same book.

"YOU WILL PAY, LEVY!" Gajeel yelled at Levy.

"YOU HAVE A 5 SECOND HEAD START BEFORE I KILL YOU!" Levy then began to start running.

"1, 2, You know what? I'm being too nice." He began chasing after Levy. I feel bad for her. She's going to show up with bruises on her. What was the likelihood of them getting her the same present? Juvia got her tons of new headbands. At least 15. Gray got her an instruction manual on how to defend herself in the Arctic. That was completely useless, but he does have ice magic, so I could give him a pass on that. Wendy and Romeo decided to make a present for her together. It was a drawing of all 12 celestial keys. They even labeled each key. I thought that was cute. Then I saw Gajeel and Levy walking back to the living room. Instead of Levy having tons of bruises on her, Gajeel had all the bruises. He even had a black eye.

"I warned you that you'll be sorry when caught up to me near the bathroom."

"Yeah, whatever. Just don't do that again."

"Only if you don't chase me again!"

"Alright, alright! What did you do? My whole body aches now!"

"Mm isn't the girl's body supposed to ache after a fun day?" I say with a smirk.

"Natsu!" Lucy said to me while shoving my arm.

"What?"

"Hm, how about Wendy and Romeo? How could you!" She almost yelled at me.

"Hey, there's one more present!" Erza said. It was probably the tiniest present today.

"It's from Natsu! Ooooh." Erza always thought that I had a crush on Lucy! No! She's my best friend! She can be really annoying sometimes. So annoying, that I punch her. Hey, it's your fault Erza. Lucy slowly opened the wrapping. It was in a black, rectangular box. She opened the box and gasped. Everyone huddled around her except me. Once they saw the necklace, they all looked up at me.

"How could you afford this?"

"Do you like Lucy that much?"

"Stop it Erza."

"Why, Jellal?" Erza and Jellal just kept on arguing. Then Mrs.Heartfilia came in the room.

"Why is everyone huddled around Lu- Oh wow. Who gave you this, Lucy?"

"None other than the great Natsu!" She said giggling.

"Wait. It says something." Lucy then began to read the engraving on the heart necklace out loud. "To my bestestest friend, Lucy Heartfilia."

"It's kinda funny that it is shaped like a heart for Heartfilia and that it also symbolizes your lo-" Erza was cut off from finishing her sentence by me saying "shut up." Everyone laughed. Lucy and I both blushed. She looked down so that her blond hair could cover her face. She looked adorable.

Erza's POV

I just came home from Lucy's birthday party. The party was so fun since I kept teasing Natsu. I actually saw Lucy and Natsu together. Maybe in the near future. Then I remembered Lisanna. How did nobody notice that she wasn't at the party! She was friends with Lucy! Well, she was her only friend that wasn't a best friend. Only Natsu and Lucy liked Lisanna. Everyone who didn't like her told each other. We all see Natsu and Lucy together and Lisanna was just making that impossible with her always around him! I wish I could kick her tiny little as- I mean, butt. Calm down, Erza. I went home and greeted my brother, Lucas. He was 16. 5 years older than me. Our parents died by a thief breaking into our house. None of them could protect themselves. That's why I'm so into martial arts. I want to protect myself when the time comes. I already have a black belt for everything. I am also in every sports team at school. Softball, soccer, volleyball, track, and I am determined to be the first girl in the basketball team when I'm in high school. The school I want to go to only accepts boys in their basketball team. I want to change that. My role model is Mulan. I love how she dresses up as a boy to go to war so her father doesn't have to. She is so brave. And before you say 'it's just a movie,' it's based off of a real person! So suck on that! Sorry, just getting a little excited. Where was I... oh yeah! I came home and saw Lucas on the couch. Ugh. He was laying on the couch with his girlfriend. They were cuddling and talking about stuff like 'what are we going to name our kids' or 'where will the wedding be.' Wait, they never talk about that stuff! The questions they usually ask each other about is 'what do you want for my birthday even though it's not until 7 months' or 'why do you hate My Hero Academia?' and stuff like that.

"Um. What are you guys talking about?" The look on their faces told me that they were really happy. Lucas' girlfriend, Amelia, stood up and raised her hand up so I could shake it. "Hello, Erza!" She said. She was actually a nice person to be around. I shook her hand but felt something hard. I looked down at her hand and twisted it so I could see her fingers. OMG! THERE WAS A WEDDING RING ON IT!

"DID YOU PROPOSE TO HER? AND IF YOU DID, WHY DID YOU SAY YES?" They both laughed at my question. Then I started laughing.

"Ew, It's kinda disgusting. Love is gross anyways." I said with a disgusted face. I hated anything that dealt with kissing, cuddling, and anything related to those two.

"Soon, you'll find someone you love. They'll propose to you and you'll be in tears while you say 'yes.' Then you'd have red-headed and blue-haired kids that you will love dearly." I ignored what my brother had said. I was focused on Amelia and her being my sis. I love that she was going to be my sister-in-law. Or I should say loved. A week later, they broke up. Lucas was crushed. It turns out that she was pregnant, and that's why they were talking about baby names. She was indeed pregnant, but not with his child. After he found that out, he was heartbroken. He wouldn't do anything until I turned 14. He then killed himself because Amelia came over saying that she was moving away. It wasn't a city away. It was to another country. On my 14th birthday, he just lied there with lifeless eyes with a knife through his chest with a note. It read:

I am sorry, my dear Erza. I just couldn't handle Amelia with anybody else. I couldn't live knowing that she was in love with another man and that she is over me. She had to leave me in Fiore with no one else to love besides my little sister. You know how mom and dad only cared about money. They gave all their money to me. Now I'm giving it to you. It should last until you turn 20. By then, you should already have a job. And I was surprised when I told you that you will have blue and red haired children and you didn't question it. I went to a psychic and they told me that you will have red and blue haired children. Ha. Just kidding. I just think that you'll end up with a guy with blue hair. Remember that I practiced to be a psychic? I see you with a blue-haired guy with a tattoo on his face. I know him. I won't tell you though. I'll let fate take its course. These are my last words. Tell Amelia and her children that I love them.

Love, Lucas Scarlet

P.S. Don't push love away. It'll hurt you more than actually being heartbroken by accepting love.

I couldn't believe it. For the first time in a long time, I cried. I cried and cried. My beloved brother left me. He left me on the day where I can live by myself. Please say that he didn't kill himself today just so I didn't have to go to foster care. My brother... gone.

Jellal's POV

My parents loved me. They were always treating me like a child when I was with them but when I left to do something, they would forget that I was even born. Romeo was also really annoying. But I always saw him either communicating with Wendy telepathically or with her. It was obvious that they like each other. It was Erza's 14th birthday. She was supposed to have a party today at her house. I went to her house early, since she wanted me to help with the decorations. I had the keys to her house. Well, all of her friends did except Lisanna. We all hate Lisanna besides my two idiots of a friend Lucy and Natsu. What do they see in her? I opened the door and saw Erza on the floor crying next to Lucas with a knife through his chest.

"Erza!" I cried out. This was the first time I saw her crying. I sat next to her and tried to comfort her. She continued sobbing, but handed me a note.

"It- was- on- Lu-" she said before she started crying again. I read the note. I looked back at Erza. She was so broken. I suddenly hugged her. She was so surprised that she stopped crying. I then heard Lucy's voice.

"Hey, who forgot to close the- Oh my gosh." Everyone came in and tried to comfort Erza. Natsu saw the note in my hand and grabbed it. He began to read the note out loud.

"Doesn't the father of the kids sound a lot like someone we know?" Gajeel said while smirking. Then Erza and I both said at the same time "Who?"

"OH MY GOD! HOW DUMB HEADED CAN YOU GUYS BE?!?" Levy practically screamed at us.

"I have idiots for a friend" Juvia said. Gray and Natsu were just laughing at us. It was like it was so obvious. I looked at Erza and she looked at me. That's when we both knew what he was talking about.

"EW!" We both said at the same time. Now everyone was laughing. We both backed away from each other.

"How childish can you guys be?" Erza said while rolling her eyes. I gotta admit though, the guy Lucas described did sound a lot like me. That's why he always acted weird around me these past few years. Did he know this the whole time? Then I looked at Erza. Her red hair covering half her face made her look- beautiful.

Levy's POV

I was back from Lucy's birthday party. I sorta feel bad for Gajeel. He just wanted to kill me for giving Lucy the same book, but he got beaten up for trying to kill me. Actually, I don't feel bad for him anymore. He deserves it. I just don't get it. Everytime he chases me or tries to harm me, I always beat him up. And I know he can defend himself because one time I was using all of my force and he just punched me. Turns out he broke my arm. Why doesn't he defend himself. Oh yeah... whenever I beat him up, he always somehow steals something from me. SHOOT! WHAT DID HE STEAL THIS TIME?!?! I then screamed his name in my head. GAJEEL! I then heard my door open. How did he hear me? Did I say that out loud... Oh yeah. He lives right next to me. And my window was open. I guess his was too...

"What is it?" He said, panting. He still had a black eye.

"WHAT DID YOU STEAL FROM ME, GAJEEL REDFOX!" I screamed.

"A grey book with the letters having a shadow..." "WHAT DID THE WORDS SPELL OUT!?"

"Levy's diary..."

"YOU IDIOT!" I ran towards his house and walked in. He forgot to close the door. I ran upstairs to his room. I went inside and saw my diary on his bed.

"You stupid imbecile." I say through gritted teeth. Gajeel then runs in.

"How far did you read?" I ask. My whole face was red. I hope he didn't get to the part about my crush... I would have to run away. He didn't answer.

"HOW FAR DID YOU READ?!?!" I ask again.

"Up to where you were talking about your crush! I was on the part where it said 'OMG! My crush was so hot today. I haven't officially written his name yet, so I'll write it now. I've had a crush on him since I've met him, so I hope he doesn't steal this sacred diary! Okay, stop being such a scaredy cat, Lev. Just write down your crush. My crush is... and then I heard you call my name. I ran because I thought you were in trouble." I was still mad, but happy. As he was talking, I stole his diary. He didn't know it yet. It wasn't a 'diary' but it said Gajeel's Journal so I thought it was close enough to a diary. I then just walked out and went home.

"Why aren't you studying?"

"Where were you?"

"Study! If you don't get 100% on all your tests this year, you won't be able to go anywhere besides your room and you can't have visitors! You will not be able to have contact with anyone!" I nodded my head. My parents always wanted me to be the perfect student, even though I was only 9. I sighed. I went up to my room and started reading Gajeel's journal.

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but I really like..." I read then I heard Gajeel.

"LEVY!" Here we go again... he came into my room but I hid his journal in my shirt, on my back. Eventually, he just gave up. When he finally left, I decided to put his journal away. I'll read it some other day.

Gajeel's POV

I gave up on trying to search for my journal. She probably already read who I liked. Wait, if she did, she would've said 'I know you like *name of crush*' and I would've been dead. Let's just hope she forgot about reading my journal... I came home and I saw my dad.

"Where have you been, son?"

"At a friend's." I say as I try to get to my room. I was pulled back by my dad, though.

"Who told you that you could leave this household, sir?"

"N- no one, dad."

"That's right." He then started to hit me. It hurt so bad. Especially when he hit me in the spots Levy hit me. Why did he have to hit my mom? When my mom left dad, why didn't she bring me with her? Why did I have to let Levy punch me today? I could've let her any other day, but I had to let her hit me on the one day in a month where my dad isn't staying with a random girl that he sleeps with for one night? This one day where he couldn't find any girl who's drunk enough to sleep with him? The one day he's home. I hate it when he's home. I kept screaming every time he hit me. I haven't told anyone about this. I couldn't. Or he would kill them. He hit me so hard that I began to black out. There was only one person I could think about. "Le- vy" I said before I blacked out.

Juvia's POV

I came home from Lucy's party and decided to watch La La Land for the gazillionth time. What can I say, it was so good! Too bad they never ended up together (Lana's note: I was listening to City Of Stars from La La Land while writing this so I had to put the movie here! I LOVE the movie!) I am so mad at both of them for not ending up with each other! I cried at the end, like I always do. I then heard my mom scream

"ONLY ONE MORE MOVIE!" She always wanted me to be a singer, so whenever she saw me watching any musical movie, she would say 'you need to learn how to sing better than them.' If I don't watch a musical movie, she would say 'watch a movie with singing so you can learn how to sing better!' My parents divorced after she caught him with illegal drugs while she was pregnant. I've never even seen his face before. I decided to watch A Walk To Remember. I watched this movie a ton of times too and it still makes me cry at the end. By the end of the movie, I thought for a while. I wish I had my own Landon Carter. A person who would love me even when I'm dying. I'm so in love with romance movies. I then turned off the tv and the lights. Then I went to bed. My own Landon Carter...

Gray's POV

Train. Fight. Compete. That was my whole life. A person without a mother. Only with my dad. Nuff said. I need to practice. I always fight my dad so I can train for the annual competition. It's a mix between magic and pure strength. I always win, but I like training. I get to actually beat up my dad. That's what he gets for pushing mom away! I really don't like people in my thoughts and I don't have a lot of information about me, so stop reading my mind!

Wendy's POV

I love my big brother! He is so strong and he can protect me! He always makes me feel like I'm a princess. Too bad he's not my favorite person. Is my favorite person Mommy? Daddy? Nope. My favorite person is Romeo! He's strong... I guess. And he can protect me...

*flashback*

"What do you think you're doing? Playing in MY sandbox?" an older kid said to Romeo and me.

"TAKE HER AND NOT ME!" Romeo yelled, running away. I just facepalmed myself.

*end of flashback*

Okay... maybe he can't protect me, but I like him. He is my best friend! Or as Natsu and Lucy would call it, my bestestest friend. I still can't believe that Natsu gave her a heart shaped necklace! It looked so pretty. It was blue, Lucy's favorite color. Romeo's favorite color is also blue. I may only be 7, but I feel like I'm a queen! And Romeo can be my king.

Romeo's POV

I went home with Jellal. I loved it when he would carry me on his shoulders. I tried to talk to him.

"Why were you and Erza fighting about Natsu liking Lucy? It's already obvious that he does, so why are you trying to fight it?" I could tell that Jellal was surprised.

"Huh? How did you know about the conversation?" Was he serious? He just told me about the argument.

"You just told me that you were upset that she always wins in EVERYTHING! You don't remember?" Jellal then stopped.

"How did you- I was thinking that. But I know for a fact that I didn't say that outloud. I think you can read thoughts and emotions!" I was confused, but excited. I then tried to read Jellal's mind.

"There's so many thoughts about Erza- geez, I already knew you liked her but I didn't know that you liked her so much that she's the only thing you think about."

"WHA- I DON'T LIKE HER! SHE'S THREE YEARS YOUNGER THAN ME!"

"And Levy and Gajeel are 2 years apart and they go great together."

"Let me guess, you read their mind too?"

"No, Wendy just told me that they look cute together." Jellal just laughed at that. Ha! Levy and Gajeel? Looking cute together? Yeah, They're 2 years apart, but they're also 2 feet apart! And one's a bookworm and one's a rebel kid. HAHAHAHAHA. Okay. I hate his thoughts.

"Are you saying that Wendy is bad at shipping people together?" I ask. I was so mad that my head could explode.

"Yes. Why? DO you like Wendy? Awww my little bro finally has a crush! So cute! So, you should know everything about her. What's her favorite color? Tv show? Song?"

"Orange, Curious George, and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. And NO! I DON'T LIKE HER!" Jellal seemed to ignore the second part and said

"Seems like normal answers for a 7 year old. Okay. The jury says that you guys are perfect for each other."

"Hey, so when is Erza coming over? I don't want to walk in to see you two kissing."

"ROMEO!" We fought the rest of the way home.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

16.2K 564 40
Fairy Tail is one crazy Mental Hospital. Want to know why? Read this to figure it out!
90.5K 2.3K 20
Why are two kids following Natsu and Lucy? What are they hiding? Who is messing with the future? Will they be able to save it? Will Natsu and Lucy co...
84.8K 3K 15
Four girls love stories got tangled with each other and it's the best adventure any one of them could ever have. [ FT Fanfiction] GOING ON MAJOR EDIT...
627 26 8
✿ FEB 14th ~ 20th Matching Longing Pillow Talk Trouble Twins First Date Grief Marriage/Living Together ✿ BONUS JAN 31st Alternate Universe/AU