Kaden's Luna

WYLD_ROSE

Book 2 of The Alpha Series - Sequel to my first book, The Hybrid. Kaden's Luna cannot be read as a stand alon... Еще

AN: Must Read!
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter #1
Bonus Chapter #2
Bonus Chapter #4
TREAT Bonus Chapter!
The Alpha Series: Book 3
The Alpha Series: Book 4!

Bonus Chapter #3

44.4K 2.2K 490
WYLD_ROSE

Bonus Chapter #3 - Surprise!

Two years later.

"I'm going to win." Kaden smirks as my name is called, helping me stand.

I roll my eyes and laugh. "I'm right about this, you'll see."

Today, Kaden and I are going to be finding out what gender our baby is.

We had gotten married two years ago in Italy where everyone had flown out. Kaden and I had picked the venue of Lake Como which was decorated beautifully on the day. After the wedding, we left to catch a flight to the Bahamas, which was kept a secret from me until we landed. Our wedding day and honeymoon was truly unforgettable.

Our friends, Axel and his family, and our entire pack are gathered around us. Sadly, Eva and Maddox couldn't be invited since they don't know about the pack but, Kaden and I have planned to have dinner with them tomorrow to tell them. I, of course, told my parents and brother first who had the cutest reactions.

Derek, Rico and Natalie had a full-blown argument when Kaden and I revealed that we wanted to be surprised. In the end, somehow, Derek won and is now walking towards us with two white tubes that will launch confetti in the colour of the gender we are having.

"This better be the right colour." Kaden grumbles beside me, making Derek's wide grin drop.

"O ye, of little faith." He rolls his eyes before handing us the tubes. "Wait until I count to three."

I nod, feeling excited as he walks away. I can see many phones and cameras out, everyone wanting to capture the moment. I can't wait to send a video to my parents and brother, wanting to see their reactions.

"No matter if our baby is a boy or a girl, I promise to love and protect you both with everything in me." Kaden pulls me close, whispering in my ear so only us both can hear.

I peck his lips with a smile, feeling overwhelmed. Sometimes I really hated my crazy hormones. "I love you."

"I love you too. You ready?"

I nod, stepping away slightly and holding the tube in the air like Kaden. Derek starts counting down, everyone joining in. At three, I twist and look up to see a burst of pink confetti flying in the air. I gasp, tears brimming my eyes as Kaden runs to me, embracing me in a tight hug.

"We're having a daughter, a little princess!" He yells excitedly, making me laugh at how happy he is.

Everyone gathered around our house is cheering and I can feel gentle caresses over my body; indicating that my pack is sending me love through our bond. Kaden and I spend the next hour receiving congratulations from everyone, Rico and one of the elders starting up the barbecue.

I also take in every advice previous and to be mothers give me, Kaden listening attentively beside me. Throughout my pregnancy, Kaden has taken it upon himself to learn everything there is to know about how to take care of me and our baby once I give birth. Pregnancy and baby books can be found in every nook and cranny of our house, that's how dedicated he is.

He has been so sweet and caring, catering to my every need, comforting me every time I burst out crying for no reason, showering me with compliments when I think I look like a whale and showing me just how much he loves me when I'm having a bad day. If he was tired or frustrated, I wouldn't know. He made sure not to worry me and focused solely on me.

"Congratulations! I'm so happy for you two!" Natalie grins excitedly as she hugs me. "Our daughters are going to be the best of friends!"

Natalie is also pregnant and in her third month whilst I'm in my second. I had panicked when Kaden told me that my pregnancy would only be three months. It seemed impossible at the time but, he had patiently explained how it worked due to him marking me and altering my genes slightly so I would age slower and such. My body adapted easily to a three-month pregnancy and I was thankful for zero complications.

Because of the short pregnancy, it was harder to make up excuses to my parents and friends who didn't know about Kaden and his world, which I was also a part of now. I had to take maternity leave quite earlier than usual from my workplace and basically disappear, pretending to be on holiday with Kaden just so Maddox, Eva and my parents wouldn't question things. 

I was taking pictures and videos of the process earlier and sending them later to them, at a time which would be considered right in a human pregnancy. It saddened me whenever I thought too much about it but, I made the decision to be with Kaden and at the end of the day, I wouldn't change it for the world. 

However, I'm lucky to have Natalie by my side, our relationship now is more like sisters rather than friends. Both Axel and Kaden tend to agree to the same things when it concerns our safety, but I'm glad I have her to back me up when they're being way too overprotective. Kaden barely lets me go to the pack house unless I'm with him, Rico or my guards.

"Congratulations, Luna and Kaden!" The rest of our small group of friends chorus happily as they make their way to us, pulling us into a round of hugs.

"Thank you." I grin happily as Kaden pulls me back to his side, keeping me close.

"How's the morning sickness you two?" Leah asks, making Natalie and I groan.

Many female elders from both our packs speculated that with a girl, morning sickness is excessive. I'm so tired of jumping out of bed and rushing to the bathroom, losing precious hours of sleep. My baby girl likes to wake me up around six in the mornings and I can never fall asleep again.

"Awful, she seriously needs to calm down otherwise I'm going to -"

"You're going to what?" Axel asks, a smug smile on his lips.

"I'm going to – to...ugh!" She huffs, not able to come up with anything because we all know how much she's going to spoil her child.

We laugh as we make our way to one of the picnic tables set out on the grass, Rico handing us our plates of food before hugging Kaden and I, congratulating us both. He sits down beside me, making Kaden growl possessively. I roll my eyes, glaring at him which makes him huff before backing down.

Ever since we found out that I'm pregnant, Kaden hates it if any male comes near me, even if they're from our friend circle. Ajax is ten times more worse, not letting me move for fear of an accident and hurting the baby.

"Can I get two more burgers, please?" I ask Matt when he stands to grab a drink.

"Sweetheart, are you sure?"

"Are you calling me fat?" I whip around with a glare, causing his eyes to widen comically.

A round of ooh's sound from our table, the boys chuckling at Kaden as he tries to correct his mistake. "No, baby. I wasn't -"

"You don't like me anymore because I'm gaining weight?" The question comes out as a soft statement, tears brimming my eyes suddenly as I look down.

"Don't you dare think that." Kaden growls, tilting my chin up so that I met his determined baby blues. "I adore you, Luna. You're beautiful."

"Really?" I sniff, looking up at him with a small smile.

"Really." He wipes away the few traitorous tears that had escaped before kissing me sweetly. I lose myself in the kiss, wanting more than just his lips on mine. I wish we didn't have the barbecue so we could go inside.

"Guys, this is sweet and all but at least let one bun come out of the oven before you make another one." Derek states opposite us, making me blush brightly.

Kaden pulls away from me and there's a momentary pause before he picks up the ketchup bottle and squirts it into Derek's face. Everyone on our table erupts into laughter as he just sits there, waiting for Kaden to stop. Ketchup covers his entire face and neck before he finishes and throws a pile of napkins at him.

"Don't tell me I missed out on the fun!" Matt pouts as he hands me my burgers, taking a seat beside Derek. "You alright there, bro? You're looking a little..."

"Don't say it." Derek snarls, wiping the sauce off his cheek.

"Red."

"You piece of shit." He growls before leaning over and rubbing his cheek against Matt's shoulder.

I laugh loudly at their antics, watching them shove each other and argue before Axel orders them to shut up using his Alpha command. We spend the rest of the evening talking and eating before Natalie and I become tired. Saying goodbye to the pack and thanking them for joining in on the celebration, Kaden and I walk Axel and his pack members to the treeline, watching them get into their cars as we wave goodbye.

Making our way back into our home, I sigh in relief when I take my shoes off. Kaden and some pack members are also working on extending our home to accommodate for our growing family. We know we aren't going to stop at one child, but there must be a nursery and separate bedrooms for when our kids grow up.

Making sure the doors and windows are locked, I'm just about to head up the stairs when Kaden picks me up. This is another thing he doesn't let me do whenever he's around; climbing the stairs.

But tonight, I'm too tired to argue and just let him carry me to our bed. He goes into the wardrobe to get my pyjamas before coming back to undress me. I yawn, stepping into the shorts. But before he puts my top on, he crouches and holds my rounded stomach.

"Hey, princess." He coos, pressing a kiss to my tummy. "Daddy loves you so much already."

I smile at him tenderly, filing away this precious memory. He talks to our daughter as he dresses me, getting into bed with me and draping our bodies with the blanket.

"I'm so happy that we're having a girl." I murmur, scooting closer to rest my head against his chest.

"I still can't believe it, I guess you won." He replies, making me chuckle.

Kaden had guessed that we would be having a boy while I guessed a girl. Although, whenever he would see how confident I was in my motherly instincts, he would slightly falter in his resolve.

He pulls away abruptly with a frown, making me stare at him expectantly. "She's not dating until she's thirty, no arguments."

"You're an idiot." I laugh sleepily, pecking his jaw when his serious expression remains.

"And if any boy hurts her, I'll throw them in the cells." He growls, a protective glint in his eyes as he pulls the blanket off my body before leaning down to my stomach. "You hear that, little pup? If any boy hurts you, Daddy will take care of it."

"Oh dear." I sigh, watching him talk to our daughter with wide eyes. If I thought Kaden was overprotective over me, I can't imagine how our daughter is going to handle it. 

The last bonus chapter of Kaden's Luna is now up on Inkitt so, please click the link in my bio to check it out! I love this chapter so much, it's my favorite and I hope you enjoy it!

Please vote and comment if you enjoyed this chapter!

Next update: Tuesday!

- R.W.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

6.6M 90.9K 9
*BOOK ONE* (Can he read as standalone) (Completed) Sequel: Alpha Kaden "You can't love him, you need someone who you're more compatible with," he ins...
Cruel Moons matefreak12

Про оборотней

25.8K 799 19
Preview: I feel the blood running down my head from the attack. I try to move but my hands are pulled back from the silver chains on tied to the wal...
33.1K 741 27
He grabbed me, and I felt tingles go up my arms. I started to thrash around trying to get out of his grip. As much as my wolf wanted him, I didn't an...
My Saviour Rugrat19022

Про оборотней

238K 5.2K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...