I Switched Lives With Voldemo...

By madeinalaska

(I'm sorry, but mostlikely I will never update this again. I want to, which is why I didn't put 'permanently... More

I Switched Lives With Voldemort!
Chapter 3
I switched lives with voldemort (4 and 5)
I SWITCHED LIVES WITH VOLDIMORT! (chap 6)
I SWITCHED LIVES WITH VOLDIMORT!! (chapter 7)
I Switched Lives With Voldimort (8)
I switched lives with voldimort (9)
I Switched Lives With Voldimort!! (10)

Chapter 2

226 1 4
By madeinalaska

YESHH IM DOOOONE! HAH alrighty if you want to read the crappy chapter it'll be up on another story soon.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I drifted into awareness once again. I opened one eye, looking around. Everything was blurry but I seemed to be in my room, on my bed. I opened my other eye. I think I'm awake for good this time.

"Ugh." I mumbled, to test out my speech. It was muffled but that always happens in the morning. The room was less blurry now, and I could sit up a little. I felt fine, no broken bones, just a little drowsy. I swung my feet out of bed and grabbed a change of robes, going to take a shower.

I undressed, taking note that I was still in my robes from yesterday. Yet I woke up in my bed. As I let the water run over my body I wondered what in the world happened last night. Or what time it was. Or date, for that matter.

I switched off the shower, wrapping myself in a towel from outside. Wiping off my face, and smearing my makeup no doubt, I walked over to the mirror. I needed to see if there was anything wrong with my face. Bruises, maybe? There was a layer of condensation on the mirror so I wiped it up with a washcloth.

"Oh my god!" I cried, dropping the washcloth and the hairbrush I had just picked up. I didn't need it anymore. My hair was gone! My hard-earned tan was gone! My nose was gone! I had slits for a nose! "FREDDY! I cried." Even my voice was different! It was scratchy and listening to myself talk was a pain. I looked just like… my father. Oh my god! What the hell!? How did I not notice while I was taking a shower that my… lady parts were missing? Freddy appeared quickly by my side.

"Master. Are you in need of service?" He asked, bowing his head.

"Freddy it's me!" I yelled. 

"Master! Yes, I'm so sorry. Of course you need service, what may I do for you?" He asked again, almost whimpering. I grabbed his shoulders and faced him towards me.

"No Freddy! It's me Max! I have no clue what happened but believe me… I'm me. Please, you know my father would never beg. It's me!" I watched his face turn from fear to suspicion to pity. He pulled me into a hug but I backed away. "Nothing personal." I said, "But I am in fact... in a towel." Freddy nodded.

"Mistress, I'll leave you to… dress…" He said, awkwardly backing out of the bathroom and shutting the door. I put on my robes and as a second thought, threw away my earrings. Not my hairbrush, though. I wasn't that hopeless yet.

I ran downstairs and planned to fuss up a storm. There was no way I was staying like this. I stormed into the kitchen to find a smirking Lucius drinking some coffee. He looked at me and chuckled darkly.

"Oh Maxine! You look great. But hm., is there something you'd like to tell me?"

"Damn straight I have something to tell you! I wake up to find me as… this! I lost my hair and my voice and my fingernails are ghastly. I even lost my nose, and I am not a mouth breather! Would it kill my father to pick up an emery board? You need to explain this now! Right now! What happened to me? Why am I not me? Explain!" I shouted, practically spitting in his face. The psycho just giggled.

"Really? I thought you did this. I always swore you were a Mathew born as a Maxine…" He said smirking.

"Ugh!" I cried, throwing my bony arms into the air. "I'm going to find my father!"

"No need. I'm right here." A voice said behind me. I swiveled around and it was just like staring into the mirror this morning. Only he was wearing black robes and mine were pink.

"Father. What gives?!" I cried. "I don't understand…?"

"Let me explain, child. I have given you my looks, hopefully in return you can give me your respect. You can't sneak out anymore, or you'll be sent to Azkaban, so I can give Lucius a break..." At this Lucius's head perked up like a dog's. "...so he can run some errands for me…" Lucius slouched again. "… and that little escape plan you decided? Well, there's no chance you can run away now. So until you learn to be grateful for all I've done for you, you can stay like this. Hopefully you'll get yourself caught, wouldn't mind being off the hook for a while." Even with his frozen face, he still managed to smirk and walk away like a  stupid pale stupid butt. Hmph.

"Oh and Max, remember, I can read minds…" He reminded me. Well crap. I forgot. That's how he figured out my plan! I ran up to my room, nearly tripping on my gross toenails. I sat on my bed and closed my door. I needed to think. Without prying minds.

I knew my father couldn't hear me if I really concentrated on my occlumency training. I needed to run away soon, but how could I? I didn't want to go to Azkaban. Dementors are creepy. Wait, my pollyjuice potion! I got up and grabbed the brown vial out of the bag under the mattress.  I went into the bathroom. Oh thank god I didn't throw away my hairbrush! I grabbed a fistful of my hair and stuffed it into the vial. It sizzled and gurgled a bit, before turning an Emerald Green color. Cool, I've always wondered what color I would be.

I knew my occlumency training was not very strong at all. I needed to run away now. Before my father decided to listen in on my thoughts again. But where? I needed to get rid of this curse. I needed someone who was trusting, who wouldn't freak out, who would listen to me. Suddenly, I remembered a book in my father's library called Hogwarts: A History. That's it! I needed Albus Dumbledore. I needed Hogwarts.

I grabbed my bag and looked out the window. I can't believe Lucius didn't board it up yet! Come on, Ash! Ivy! Now! I commanded. Ash perched on the strap of my bag and Ivy did that cool thing where he turns himself into a crown. Actually, he just bends into a tiara shape and falls asleep, causing his body to go stiff. The first time he did it, it gave me a scare, but he'll wake up in an hour or two. He's just taking a nap. I picked him up and slid him onto my head. I got my wand out from under the bed and stuck it in my boot, in the secret pocket I sewed on two days ago. I put my backpack on my back and walked over to the windowsill. I took one last look around my room and said goodbye, before swallowing some of that nasty but useful potion. I put the rest back in my backpack. I waited for the transformation to be done and looked myself over. Satisfied with my now-human body, I climbed up onto the window and jumped, apparating mid air. I couldn't wait! I was going to Hogwarts!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I appeared, out of breath, in a dark cornfield. The grass was higher than my head! I couldn't see a thing. The sun was high in the sky I knew, because it had been that way when I left, but even so, I could barely see. I didn't think this was Hogwarts, but I didn't know, I've never been here before, so I didn't know where I was apparating to. I guess I'd just keep walking and find out.

I awkwardly made my way through the marshy grass, my boots getting soaked in the process. I spotted a sliver of light father up, and jogged to it. I pushed my way through the rest of the field and finally emerged from the grassy grass of terror. I caught my breath and sat on a nearby rock, enjoying the sunlight. I didn't stay there for long though. I needed to get to work.

Ahead of me there was a stretch of super short grass, and then… woah. There was a huge shack, like six stories tall. It was put together almost like puzzle pieces in the wrong order. It looked as if the whole thing would collapse if you punched it too hard. This couldn't be hogwarts… could it? No, I decided. It couldn't be.

I closed my eyes and pictured the word HOGWARTS. I concentrated really hard and felt myself mush into space. Traditionally, this wasn't how you were supposed to apparate so of course I would be a bit off sometimes. I read in a book somewhere that you couldn't apparate where you haven't been before, but I can. I don't know why. I can also talk to snakes.

I appeared on a rock by a small stream. Ah, finally. I followed the stream for a while before it disappeared under a rock into an Aquifer. Hah, muggle stuff does come in handy sometimes. Like rubber boots. I arrived in a small garden of sorts with lots of gnomes around. What the…? I looked up. There was the house. Aw crap.

I squinted my eyes as hard as I could and shouted HOGWARTS! In my head. I felt squished and pulled as usual then BAM. I appeared right in front of a flat brown surface. Agh! I Cried, stepping back. It was a wall. I looked up and saw a window. I was 2 feet away from the puzzle house! Crap!

I didn't try to apparate again, fearing I would end up in the house. That wouldn't be good. Maybe this is Hogwarts After all? The book said it was a magnificent castle… well, maybe this place is bigger in the inside like my bag. And It could be like this to keep intruders away… It certainly kept me away.

I went around the building until I found what looked like a front door. Before I could knock, I heard some shouting from an upstairs window. I quickly ducked behind a tree. I saw one of the people who was shouting come closer to the window and throw a few pieces of ripped paper out of it. After they went back inside I picked up the paper and fitted the torn pieces back together. It seemed to be an anti-Voldemort flier. It had a picture of his dark mark with a red X trough it, then a few bullet points at the bottom.

O Don't let anyone into your house without checking it's really them

O Don't let strangers or imposters in, no matter what

O Don't go outside after dark

O Place protection charms on your home and around the beds in your home.

O Never say his name

O Board your windows

O Lock your doors

O Don't take unnecessary risks

It would be hard to gain Dumbledore's trust, I could easily see that. But that was okay, I'm sure he'd understand. But I had to get into Hogwarts first. I walked back over to the front door (the arguing had stopped). I could hear voices inside talking with each other. One person was complaining about a scar and a burn he got, and pots and pans were clanking in what I assumed was the kitchen. I couldn't see inside because the windows were boarded up. I knocked loudly.

"Hello?" I called, seeing if anyone would answer. All the noise inside stopped. No one was even moving. "Hello?" I knocked again. I put my ear to the door and heard footsteps coming toward me.

"Who is it?" A deep voice called. That must be Dumbledore! It sounded like he was speaking in a different tone than usual. Why would he do that? I'm not a creeper.

"Um, you don't quite know me, but, I know you, kind of. You're Mr. Dumbledore right? Well I need your help so, um…" I shuddered. Well that sounded a lot better in my head. Why wouldn't he open the door?

"What's your name?" He asked slowly, like he was trying to stall. I heard angry whispering from the other side of the door.

"Maxine, but please call me Max." I answered. I hated the name Maxine, but best be honest when speaking to Dumbledore. I heard more angry whispers from inside. Maybe this wasn't Hogwarts…?

"I'm opening the door, Molly!" I heard the voice say. The door opened a crack and an eye poked out. Once the person saw me he opened the door wider, revealing a head of fire red hair. Oh dear, this wasn’t Dumbledore after all! The faintest hope I had that this actually was Hogwarts vanished. This man sort of checked me over for a while, occasionally glancing back to the woman behind him.

"Um, sir?" I asked, starting to feel uncomfortable.

"Why are you here?" He asked suspiciously.

"Well, I need your help. I have sort of a complicated problem and I need the help of Mr. Dumbledore, perhaps you know him? I thought this was Hogwarts because I kept apparating here but, it's obviously not, so, um..." I tried to explain myself but my story wasn't coming out so well.  I hoped this guy believed me; people seemed to be overly suspicious around here.

 The man once again turned to the woman inside. I'm assuming it was his wife. He did some sort of facial expression conversation thingy with her, ending in her sighing and nodding. Yep they're married. The man turned back to me and finally let me in. I stepped into the crowded kitchen. All the pots and pans were scrubbing themselves and books pages were turning on their own. The room was filled with odds and ends, including a clock with names and statuses of the names, but all of them were turned to "in danger". I'm assuming it was because of me. The man waved me toward the couch and I sat down carefully. He walked over to the other couch and sat, joined by his wife and 6 kids about my age. Four of them had wild red hair and one of them was standing far behind the couch, clutching his forehead like my mere presence hurt him. It was rather peculiar behavior. 

"I am Arthur Weasley. Call me Mr. Weasley, or sir." He identified. I nodded and he continued, pointing to his wife. "This is Molly Weasley, but you will call her Mrs. Weasley or ma'am, do you understand?" I nodded again, but Mrs. Weasley glared at him and lightly slapped his shoulder.

"Nonsense deary, call me Molly. I apologize for my husband's suspicious behavior. But, with He Who Shall Not Be Named on the loose again, well. You understand, don't you dear?" 

I nodded once more. "So, Mr. and Mrs. Weasley, can you… can you help me find Mr. Dumbledore?" I asked, hopeful once more.

"It's Professor Dumbledore." I looked up at the small voice speaking, it was the small red haired girl. "It's Professor, not Mr." She clarified.

"Thanks."

"That's Ginny, my daughter." Mr. Weasley said. "Also that is Ron," He pinted to the awkward looking flame-headed boy, "and my twins Fred and George." He gestured to the two tall identical twins. Well this could get confusing. "Then there's Hermione and Harry." He said. Hermione was comforting Harry, who looked in pain. Hermione glared at me in suspicious distrust, before turning back to Harry in concern. Whaaaaat…?

"You'll have to excuse Harry dear, his… forehead… hurts from time to time." Mrs. Weasley explained. I could tell she was keeping something from me, but what was it?

Harry removed his hand from his head, which apparently stopped hurting. I gasped, there was a lightning scar there! I jumped up from the couch and backed away. This couldn't be happening! "You're Harry… Potter?" I cried. My father's worst enemy was here! What if my father knew where I was? What if he caught me before I could get to Hogwarts?! As these questions rushed through my mind I felt my stomach gurgling and my form changing. No!! I reached for my bottle of potion but it was too late. All of the Weasleys screamed and dove for cover. I took out my wand.

"Expellaramus!" Harry yelled, and my wand flew out of my hand.

"Petrificus totalles!" Hermione followed up Harry's spell and I felt my body go stiff. I couldn't move! I fell backwards and  pain crawled through my skull. I think I hit my head on the coffee table. Everything went dizsharpzy, but I was determined not to pass out this time. Through a filter of blurriness, I saw all of the Weasleys gather around me in a circle. Hermione was nursing Harry over in the corner. Oh, this was bad.

Continue Reading