I SWITCHED LIVES WITH VOLDIMORT!! (chapter 7)

MAX'S POV

"we need to plan." I said, looking over the group. Most of them were still figety about me, but it was getting better. "I need to get to Albus Dumbledoor. Don't ask, but don't be alarmed either. I have my reasons not to hurt him." partly because I don't know how. "Any ideas?"

"yea, I got one!" Fred said. Or was it George? "first, we could make the house a total MESS..."

"and then put the dark mark over it and see if he comes!" the other twin- I don't know weather it was fred or George- finished.

"are you trying to attract dumbledoor or the dark lord?!" I countered. "now anyone elce?

"ooh, I've got one! Super smart too!!" Ginny said sarcasticly and mock enthusiastically. "how about we just ASK him to come here nimrods?!"

"Ginny..." Mrs weasly warned.

"sorry. But it's still a good idea!"

"yes maybe, but albus is preparing for the school year." Mr. Weasly pointed out.

"What about..." hermione started. Suprisingly, no one seemed suprised that she was talking. Oh wait, I got Ginny and her mixed. Oops. "we let max be me sister?"

"SAYWHATNOW?!?!" I yelled in panic. What the heck?!? Oh well, let's listen to the 'brilliant' plan.

"you heard me right, max. You could go to hogwarts with me, and pretend that I am you're sister, or like distant cousin or somthing. You could say that you went to a diferent magic school, and lived with my aunt and unkle, and decided to spend the year with me. When we go shopping for school things next week, we could also pick up some pollyjuice potion for you, along with you're school things. You could then get detenchion or somthing with dumbledoor, and you'd be all set for... Whatever. It would be a little difficult, but I think I could pull it off. How about you?"

I was supprised. I was actually kind of jeolous, that I hadn't thought of that in the first place. What made it even worse was the fact that it actually was a really good idea. "I-I like it." I said. "I think that it would yes, be hard, but fun. I think this could solve my problem greatly. Harry, Ginny, Ron, you'd all be apart of this too. You must act like you have no idea who I am, and act like you are getting to know me, ect.cetera. You up for that?"

Ginny right away agreed. The boys hesitated. (A.N.: insert suspenceful music of personal choice here. Haha!) I waited. Finally they said, "alright..."

"WOOOO!!!" I cheered. "So it's settled. I'm goin' to hogwarts.

------------------------------------------

Pretty darn long that one was. Be glad. This is where the drama starts.