I Switched Lives With Voldimort!! (10)

OMG chap 10 already? for a normal school project i would still be on like chap 4. I know im a slow writer. But good right? ... hopefully. aaaanyway, story time!!!!

--------------------------------------

I quickly flung my hands over my head, but it was too late. The whole student body- and bones, and heart, and brain- had seen it. I knew I should act panicked, so i did my best to scream my head off. Actually, I was so embarrased right now it would be awesome to have my head screamed off, but no such luck. Dumbledoor yelled out.

"EVERYONE, EVERYONE! REMAIN CALM. Please, calm down."

 "AND STOP SCREAMING!!!" Mrs. M added. "Everyone will be fine. Please, let's return to anouncements. Maxine, if you will come here a moment..." She waved me over to the teachers table. I went wearilly, knowing the mess I had gotten myself into. She led me to a door at the back of the very large room, one that I supposed only the teachers knew about.

"This way dear..." she held onto the small of my back, pushing me faster. Into the room we went, I almost tripping over the ground that had suddenly gone very rough.

(A/N, this is the room harry goes in after his name gets spit out of the goblet of fire)

"Now here we go..." She put me in a small wooden chair I could only assume she had magicly transfigured somehow. She brought another chair over, and this time I noticed the pile of chairs behind mine. Oh. She sat in it after waving her wand. The door magicly closed.

"Now, maxine- are you okay?"

"Ummm..." I thought about how to answer that. I could just say no and be taken out of Hogwarts- I only just got sorted and I was already almost exposed. But I dismissed that thought, I had a mission to do. "Yes. And possibly, maybe, uh, would you mind calling me max? Please?" She just chuckled.

"Good. And If I must, I will call you Max. Now, I don't know how to ask this, but ah..."

"Why was the mark on my head?" I asked for her.

"Yes. That and How did it get there?" She asked. I didn't have the heart to tell her that those were the same exact questions.

"Well, I, Uh... I don't know." I said, trying to fake confusion. Of couse I knew how it got there, I being voldemort's daughter and all, but I couldn't tell her that. That would be almost suiside!!!

She looked at me and began to say something, but she stopped.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Well, I don't want to be, you know, prying or anything, but did you-know-who ever, you know... harm any of you're family members or possibly even you?" She looked at me akwardly.

"Uh, well, He hates Harry and Harry is friends with Hermione and Hermiony is my half sister so maybe that's why?" I guessed.

"Erm, yea, maybe. Well, you'd better get to first period. You know you're schelule right?"

"Yes." I replied. I walked out the door and into the empty Great Hall. "Potions." I mumbled. Great. Now is the time to meet Snape, I suppose.

---------------------------------------

I'm sorry I havn't uploaded in forever. But then someone commented on chap 9, and I got motevated. So yay! The person who commented was wazeg2 and I dedicate this chapter entirely to them. YAY! (Seee that's what happens when you comment you get dedicated!!!!)