I SWITCHED LIVES WITH VOLDIMORT! (chap 6)

A special thanks to missymoo96. Round of applause! -scilence- AHEM!! -clapping- THANK YOU MISSYMOO96! I was going to scrap this story but I diddn't. All of my books that I am reading the writers say that comments inspired them to write the next chapter- I didn't believe them till now. Thx missymoo96! Sorry back to story. Muahahaha! ( I spent like ten minuites trying to spell throat right :P)

------------------------------------------------

HARRY POTTER'S POV

I tried to sit up in my trundle bed next to Ron's. I was too tired. I had the strangest dream... Wait, where was Ron? He must have been down at breakfast. I got up to get my cloths on for breakfast- or tried to. I was frozen in place- holding my covers with one hand, hugging my pillow with the other, and my hair teasing me, the clumps taking turns in the game of 'make potter's head itch like crazy'. Wait, in my dream I passed out...

"help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I tried to scream. It was no use.

"you know I never thought you were going to awaken" I heard a voice say. A shadowy figure unwrapped itself from the darkness. My scar started searing, I inwardly calling crys of pain.

"last night wasn't a dream. I am real. I will take the sticking charm off of you, as long as you PROMISE you will not scream, I swear I will not hurt you. Why would you trust me, you ask? Well you just will have to. I am not voldim- you know who. If I were, I would have killed you by now." I felt the sensation of being able to move surge through me, finally reaching my throat. After a minuite I croaked "who are you, are you even real? Am I dreaming?"

"no" she said. "I am real as day, dark as night. I am Max riddle. Daughter of-"

MAX'S POV

"- lord voldimort." I finished. I liked my title, very power comanding. But still, no one would trust me, not even my own father. (well, what do you expect! DUH!) I wondered if it was right, telling Harry and 'the weaslys'. This was the 8th time I had done this, each time gaining a weaslys' trust. Breakfast was interresting, and talking to people who were almost my friends was nice. Breakfast was at 12:08 because gaining somones trust when you look exactly like lord voldimort and sound like him too is kinda hard to do I'm less than 20 minuites, so that had taken most of the morning. I decided to do potter last, sence I know about the searing pain in his scar.

"hhh--how?" he asked?

"hmm, well i'm just asuming but I'm pretty sure my mom and dad wanted a baby and-"

"that's not what I meant" he interrupted.

" whatever, you're late to breakfast." I was tired of gaining people's trust. "just ask Ron and hermonee"

"herMIONE" he corrected, then remembered who I was. He quickly put his hands over his mouth.

"I--I'm so--sorry" he stuttered.

"hm, I could have SWORN that you weren't the stuttering type. Come on" I smirked at him and left the room.

-------------------------------

next time will be a quick un major chapter to set up an importand plot. Just saying. Two comments!!!! Muahahaha!! BAI BAI!!! (bye bye)