I Switched Lives With Voldimort (8)

Max's POV.

"Goodbye Mrs. Weasly!" I called. 

"Goodbye, Dearie!" I heard her call back. I hesetantly climbed onto the hogwarts express. I was getting uneasy, worring that I would accadently let something slip about my true identity. I walked through the train untill I got to an empty- actually, what were theese called? Mini- room things? Anyway, I pulled my bag and set it on the high shelf, having to stand on the seat it was so high. I wasn't that tall, gees. Where were the boys and hermione? They were suppost to meet me in the first empty mini- room thing... 

"HEY" A voice yelled, right in my ear. 

"EEEP!" I screamed. The sound of crule laughter filled my ears. I could fix that. I shoved my elbow into the gut of my attacker, making him make a "oof" sound. The laughter cut off instantly. 

"DUDE, WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?!?" He screamed. 

"I could ask the same for you. I see by you're robes you are a slitrin. What are you doing here?? This is giffn door." 

"SLYTHERIN and GRIFFINDOOR you idiot. And I'm a prefect. I'm allowed to be here, dope. I'm Draco, Draco Malfoy." 

"SHOVE OFF MALFOY" I heared harry's voice yell. Once Draco was out of the room, I yelled, 

"You're Harry Potter!" I pointed at Harry. 

"and I'm Ron Weasly." Ron said. 

"and who are you?" they asked me, trying to stiffle a giggle. 

"I'm Max, Max G- uh..." crap! What was hermione's last name?! 

"Granger." Hermione said, coming up behind us and shooting a worried glance at a tall figure in the window. I'm guessing that's the snape they warned me about, I've already met Malfoy. 

"Max is my half- sister." Hermione told The boys, lying through her teeth. Snape moved away, obviously satisfied with her answer. 

"HEY EVERYBODY! WERE HERE!" I heard a random voice yell. I felt the train get slower as we pulled into the station. Wow, already? I must've been waiting for Harry and Ron for a loooong time.

I was about to hop off when I heard a strange whispering noise in one of the minirooms. Draco. 

"What do we do with her?" a croonie asked. 

"I don't know- but we'll have to do some thing. There's somthing strange about that girl." Draco answered. Oh crap. I wish I had heard more of the conversation. I havn't even got to hogwarts yet and somone's nearly found me out- but before I could finish my raging thoughts a big gruff, tall, *ahem* fat man- must be Hagrid- walked in and said, " Firs years! Firs years!" it felt extremely awkward, but yea I guess I was a first year. I followed him out to a group of kids consiterably smaller than me- which felt even more awkward- and we got into a large group of boats and sails off, away tworeds hogwarts.

-------------------------------------------- 

you know this is the longest chapter i've ever written?? That's why it was so long -.- quality over quantity! (in this case the quantity is how long it takes to post this chapter.

I WATCHED THE NEW HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS MOVIE PART ONE YESTERDAY IT WAS SO FREAKING AWESOME! I cried like crap when Dobby died T.T It reminded me what greif felt like.