I switched lives with voldimort (9)

Prof. D- Proffesser Dumbledoor. Mrs. M- Mrs. Mongonagle. Hagrid- Hagrid. Prof. S- Professor Snape. You get the point. And yes, Max's full name is Maxine Riddle. Or in this case, Granger.

---------------

Max's POV

"Welcome and welcome back to a wonderful new year at hogwarts! For those of you that don't know, I am Professor Dumbledoor. I will make anouncements later, after the sorting. First years, come in now!!" I looked up from where me and the other first years were 'hiding' behind the door to the great hall.

"alright, come along now." Proffesor M. told us, almost herding us through the door. We had met up with her after we got off the boat because hagrid needed to go do, uh, whatever hagrids need to do. By now Proffesor M was calling names to be sorted.

"Harold Brown! Mrs. M. Yelled.

"Hufflepuff!" The sorting hat called. The hufflepuffs cheered.

"Drew Brumly!" Mrs. M.

"Slytherin!" Sorting hat. Slytherins cheering.

"Cate Coates!"

"Griffendoor!"

"Gracie Gillham!"

"Ravinclaw!"

"Maxine Granger!" I walked up to the hat. Time seemed to slow down as I sat down on the stool. Not slytherin, I thought. Not slytherin, not slytherin, not slytherin. I began to mumble it out loud. Not slytherin, not slytherin!! It became like a chant in my head. Not slytherin, not slytherin, NOT SLYTHERIN!

"SHUT UP!!" a voice said. Not out loud, in my head. But it sure wasn't my voice. Was it the sorting hat's? "Yes it's me you idiot! The sorting hat. Gees, who elce could it be?!" The hat said in a huff. I didn't know sorting hats had attitude. 'sorry!' I thought back. "ok, ok. Whatever. But not slytherin, you say?" It asked. 'yes." I thought. "ah, but you are the heir of slytherin, oui? Sence when did the sorting hat know French?! Seriously, who designed this thing? Wait, how did it know that I was the heir?? Crap. "You remind me of a young boy, you're age, who thought exactly those words you thought- not slytherin. You are both such brilliant minds. What about griffindoor?" 'um... Ok. Would you also do me a favor and get me into the fifth year like hermione and Ron and Harry?? Please?? "alright." It answered.

"GRIFFINDOOR! FIFTH YEAR! THIS MIND IS THE MIND OF A FIFTH YEAR!" It screached. The room went crazy, the griffindoors cheering, the rest whispering of why I was so 'smart' to get put in five years ahead, I walking to hermione. Heck, this was probably the first time the sorting hat ever said anything other than the four houses's names. I walked tworeds the griffendoor table, aware of thousands of eyes turned twores me. I really didn't know how to react to this, so I smirked and pushed a small skrawny boy out of the way so I could sit next to hermione. Everyone was still staring at me. I continued smirking, but gradually got more and more confused as everyone kept staring. I realized now that even the sorting had stopped, right in the middle of 'Zapalack, George.' I glanced up at the teacher's table, aware that they were staring at me too. No, wait- they were staring at a little spot right above my head. I was now just noticing that they weren't just staring- they were staring in terror. I glanced up cautiously. I gasped, because there- right on top of my head, was a mark. My father's mark. The dark mark.

------------------------

This ones for all you fans out there :) (not just ones who have pressed the fan button :D )

UUUGGGHHH I wish I had a time turner :/ I had to be at THREE PLACES at lunch at school today!!!!