Write Through My Heart | DDLC...

By NixiumDonuts

After the death of his mother, he was left devastated for it and tried to find his way through living life by... More

Chapter 1: Heartbreaking News
Chapter 2: Sudden Lost
Chapter 3: See You In Heaven
Chapter 4: Morning Suprise
Chapter 5: You're Kidding Right?
Chapter 6: Our Bonding
Chapter 8: Tragic Day
Chapter 9: Inside The House
Chapter 10: World War 3
Chapter 11: A New Friend
Chapter 12: Masterchef
Chapter 13: A Friend's Visit
Chapter 14: Amusement
Chapter 15: Remember
Chapter 16: The Tree House Plan
Chapter 17: Kisses
Chapter 18: High
Chapter 19: Reunions And Secrets
Chapter 20: Dangerous Old Friend
Chapter 21: Peaceful Day For Once
Chapter 22: Goodbye School, Hello Trouble
Chapter 23: Holding It Back
Chapter 24: Be Patient
Chapter 25: Lost Memories
Chapter 26: Realization
Chapter 27: Lost And Found
Epilogue

Chapter 7: My Past

5.8K 64 88
By NixiumDonuts

(Monika's POV)

We've stayed on the hill laying down and looking at the stars,15 minutes later I remembered that I need to asked Y/N about where are his parents. And why they are not with him.

"Hey Y/N?" I ask.

"Yeah?"

"Where are your parents and why you're not with them?" I ask him in a concern voice.

He just then suddenly stay there shock and eyes widen as he have seen a ghost.

"Why did y-you ask that?" He said.

"Well while you're in school, me and the girls found a book with pictures of you and your family inside of it. We checked it out then we realized only a few picture of you and your family are complete." I said as the girls agree with it.

"Is there something you want to talk about?" I ask.

(Y/N's POV)

After hearing Monika's explanation, I couldn't stop remembering on what happened to my mom and dad.

"U-ughh. I don't wanna talk about it.." I said nervously.

"Why?" They ask.

Until then tears start forming in my eyes as the girls noticed that I'm crying. I pushed my back up and turned into a sitting position,the girls do the same and moved closer to me trying to comfort me.

"Why are you crying? Is something happened to them?" Sayori ask.

I stopped crying and I wiped the tears from my face and look at them.

"You guys really want to know what happened?" I ask them,they all nodded.

"Well okay,here's what happened...." I said in a sad and low voice.

Flaskback
(explaining what happened in his past)

"Hey dad can we go to the park please?!" I begged to dad as I pull him to the front door.

"Son,you know that we already went there yesterday. I think let your old man have some rest for today." He said.

"But daaaad,but I wanna go play there with my friends." I said still pulling him.

"And we can go there with mom too so she won't have to be lonely in the house." I continued. He laughed at what I said.

"What's so funny?" I ask confused.

"Alright,alright we'll go there. Call your mom and we will go."

"Yaay!!" I yelled then went upstairs to call mom.

"Mom,dad said we will go to the park and we want you to come with us." I said as she was doing something on the computer.

"Why are we going to the park?" She ask.

"Because I want to play and have fun with you guys! So can we go please?!" I begged.

"Oh okay,sweetheart. Just let me go change real quick." She said the. smiled at me.

"Yay!" I went back downstairs with dad.

"What did your mother say?" He asked me.

"She said we will go she just have to change." I answers him with an excited tone.

He giggled then he messed with my hair."I'm happy that I have a family like you." He said then smiled. Then a second later his facial expression turned from happy to a sad and worried one.

"Dad, is something wrong?" I ask quite worried.

"O-oh,nothing's wrong son. Just thinking of something." He said.

"Oh okay." I said.

A while after mom went downstairs and went towards us.

"Shall we go now?" Dad said.

"Let's go." Mom said.

We walk outside the house and went to our car. I entered the back seat while mom and dad was on the driver and passenger seat. I buckled my seatbelt like mom always told so I would be safe. Dad started driving to the park, the car ride was silent except for the radio on. We arrived at the park after a few minutes,I quickly unbuckle my seatbelt then excitedly went out of the car.

Mom and dad then came outside the car and I held their hand from both sides and we started walking around the park. I ran to the play ground and I play there with my friends, I went to a swing and sit there dad then came over to me and started pushing me from the swing. I had so much fun there with my mom and dad, after that me,mom and dad went to a nearby bench and sit there.

Mom started to wipe my face with a towel to remove the sweat.

"You sure are always full of energy there." Mom said then I smiled. Dad gave me a bottle of water and drank it.

"That's what who I am,hehe." I said to then I giggle.

"And that's what we love about you." Dad then said.

We stayed there for awhile sitting at the bench. Suddenly dad collapse to the ground, I started to get worried and mom was panicking. We walk towards him and see if he is alright.

"Dad,dad?! Are you alright?!" I said panicking a bit.

He didn't respond as he is passed out on the ground. Mom started calling the ambulance, while I'm beside dad while tears fall down my face. Later then the ambulance arrive and carried dad inside of it and went to the hospital, me and mom went in the car and she drive to the hospital. We finally arrive and went inside at the lobby while we wait, I grabbed mom's hand and I looked at her.

"Is he gonna be alright? What happened to him?" I ask tears still falling.

"You see Y/N,your dad has a cancer since last week. We don't wanna tell you because we don't want our son to be worry and sad." She said in a sad low voice.

"Oh, I understand......" I said in a sad tone.

"Don't worry Y/N,he is gonna be alright and he will back to normal." She said trying to cheer me up.

"Promise?" I ask.

"Promise." She said and we both smiled.

We waited there until the doctor called us out, we walk towards him and the doctor starts to explain something to my mom that I don't understand. After the conversation the doctor led us to a room, we entered the room then we saw dad lying on the hospital bed still unconscious. I walk towards him and held his hand then I began to cry again.
Mom walks towards us and she looked sad.

"Mom,he's gonna be alright,right?" I ask.

"Of course he will. And let's just hope that his cancer will be gone." She said.

The doctor entered the room and walk towards us. Then he faced my mother.

"Ma'am may I have a word with you privately?" He ask her.

"Sure,Y/N can you stay here for a while?" She ask me. I nodded then they left the room. After they left I just stared at dad's face,suddenly he starts to move and he opened his eyes.

"Dad! You're awake!" I said in relief.

"Well I am now but I don't have munch time left now..." He said in a dry voice.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Listen son,I want you to take care of your mother for me alright?" He ask.

"What? Where are you going." I ask again.

"Just........promise....me....that........." Suddenly he passed out and the heart beat monitor started to have a noise.

I started to cry then the doctor and mom came inside,mom ran towards me and the doctor called out some nurse. He ask mom to leave the room with me, she grabbed my hand and we left the room. After for a while the doctor came out with a disappointed look.

"Is he alright doc?" Mom ask him.

"I'm sorry ma'am,but he didn't make it." The doctor said and mom started to cry, I cry as well when I heard that.

"I promise you dad,I will take care of me and mom...." I said to myself.

End of flashback

"......And that's how what happens to dad when back then." I said to them with a sad voice.

"What happened to your mom?" Natsuki ask.

"Well,as for her she died from a car accident two weeks ago..." I said.

"We're sorry to hear that." Yuri spoke.

"It's alright. They're happy as long as I'm happy." I said then I smiled at them.

I look at my phone and it's already 11:15pm.

"Well it's pretty late now,might as well for us to go home. Let's go girls." I said then we all stand up and started walking to the car and head home....

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Author's note: Well this chapter is kinda sad for me,and sorry that it is a flashback as you see at the chapter title.

That's all I have for now

So see you soon Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 1.8K 18
Takes place after finishing the entire game of Doki Doki Literature Club, then redownloading the game. After waking up from a nightmare of your first...
106 20 20
A second chance. An unsolved murder. A chance at happiness. In the months following Sayori's suicide attempt, she finds that the stronger that she...
111 3 14
So many people and things have been lost and found... Now it seems everything is coming to a standstill, life is now coming to a slow down, and altho...
11.9K 186 26
You have known Sayori for years. She's your most cherished friend, and you know each other so well. You've always loved her since day one, but didn't...