It's Going To Be Okay ~ A One...

By RattleHound

One Direction, One Direction, One Direction. This is all people talk about these days. Lisa is sick of it. Do... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1 ~ It's Been Forever!
Chapter 2 ~ And So It Begins.
Chapter 3 ~ Hi! We're One Direction!
Chapter 4 ~ That's Final.
Chapter 5 ~ Now That Was Embarrassing!
Chapter 6 ~ Any Time.
Chapter 7 ~ Deal.
Chapter 8 ~ I Wish.
Chapter 10 ~ Isn't She Lovely?
Chapter 11 ~ I Could Never Tell.
Chapter 12 ~ If Looks Could Kill.
Chapter 13 ~ Here's The Plan.
Chapter 14 ~ Lucky Lady's!
Chapter 15 ~ CRACK!
Chapter 16 ~ Fine Dining.
Chapter 17 ~ Girls Day Out!
Chapter 18 ~ 'Special Bonding'.
Chapter 19 ~ What We Have Is Good Enough.
Chapter 20 ~ What The Hell Have I Done?!
Chapter 21 ~ She Really Does Like Me?
Chapter 22 ~ Everything Is Obviously Not Okay.
Chapter 23 ~ It's All My Fault!
Chapter 24 ~ Just Let Me Die!
Chapter 25 ~ I Don't Care Anymore!

Chapter 9 ~ All Boys Are The Same!

1.1K 16 6
By RattleHound

Harry's POV

Today Liam seems all happy and springy. When he came downstairs after his shower this morning, he was happily humming to himself.

I trap him in the kitchen.

"Spill the beans" I say.

"What?" He asks innocently.

"Don't play innocent with me. You're never this happy. So spill" I demand.

"Fine. I asked Lisa out on a date last night" He says.

"You what?" I say through clenched teeth.

"You heard me! I asked Lisa out on a date!" He snaps.

"But I told you to stay away from her!"

"Well, too bad. I like her and I think she might like me back, because she accepted my offer" He says.

Louis' POV

"You heard me! I asked Lisa out on a date!" I hear someone yell from the kitchen.

I quietly open the door a little bit, and I see Liam and Harry standing there, staring daggers at each other.

"But I told you to stay away from her!" Harry yells.

"Well, too bad. I like her and I think she might like me back because she accepted my offer" Liam says.

What? Liam asked Lisa out on  date and she said yes?

That stings.

I was planning on asking her out today.

If I can't ask her out, I can at least ask her why she said yes.

Lisa's POV

Why, oh why, oh why, did I say yes?

He's just 'gonna end up hurting me like Jake did.

All boys are the same.

"Hey Li?" I hear someone knock on the door.

"It's Lou."

"Come in!" I yell.

"Hey Lou" I say as he comes in.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure. Fire away" I say.

"Do you like Liam?" He asks.

"Yeah, as a friend."

"Then why did you say yes to going on a date with him?"

Shit.

"Um, I 'dunno. I was just 'gonna go on one date with him, and then tell him I just wanted to be friends" I reply.

"Why?"

"Because all guys are the same!" I yell.

"They make you love them, use you, play with your feelings, and then break your heart! Liam's just 'gonna end up doing what Jake did-"

"Whose Jake?"

"My ex. All the things I just listed. Yeah, he did all that to me" I sob, now in tears.

"Oh."

For once, Louis is truly speechless.

"When I put my heart out there, all it does is get torn and played with" I cry.

"Come here" He says while stretching out his arms. I collapse into them and nuzzle my face into his neck.

The last thing I can remember was Louis stroking my head and rocking me back and forth.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

I whack my alarm and it shuts up.

Louis set my alarm.

If he hadn't, I would've missed my date with Liam.

I wasn't up to it, but I still drag my sorry carcass out of bed.

I go into the bathroom, look in the mirror and see..... A MONSTER!

My eyes are all puffy from crying, my mascara is smudged and my hair is all over the place.

I strip and shuffle into the shower to try and clear my head.

The rhythmic sound of the water calms me down, but as soon as I get out, my thoughts to scramble around in my brain again.

I slide on my favourite top- a long sleeved beige top, with an owl on it- and a pair of black skinny jeans.

I apply some light make-up and put my hair in a ponytail.

I slip on my gold and white chucks and bag with my phone, iPod and hairbrush in it. I grab my jacket and go downstairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.9K 580 39
Sarah meets Harry by accident, when she helps him and the other One Direction members escape from the paparazzi. Harry asks her to be his girlfriend...
38.2K 1K 25
Harry is in his second year of high-school but high-school would've been torture without his brother, Liam and his bestfriend, Niall. And it was abo...
208K 5.8K 32
This is not the same story that starts with a girl who's been abused or been in an orphanage for her entire life. No,this is the story of how a girl...
118K 1.9K 36
[COMPLETED] and still in the process of editing :) Chloe, that was her name. Just Chloe nothing else, she was an Orphan she didn't know where her pa...