The Bad Boy Is Obsessed With...

By DreamcatcherItis

"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes... More

Introduction & Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1: First Day
Important Message & Informations
Chapter 2: New Friends
Chapter 3: Meet with the Bad Boys
Chapter 4: Bad Boy's Type
Chapter 6: Daddy Issues
Chapter 7: A New Friend
Chapter 8: Apologies
Chapter 9: Waist Hug
Chapter 10: Surprises
Chapter 11: Fake Date
Chapter 12: Dinner-1
Chapter 12: Dinner-2
Chapter 13: Unclear Confessions
Chapter 14: A Day went Wrong
Chapter 15: Car Ride and Friendship
Chapter 16: Complications
Chapter 17: Drunken Night
Chapter 18: Meet with the Ex
Chapter 19: Explanations and Kiss
Chapter 20: Dream or Reality?
Chapter 21: Old Bestfriend
Chapter 22: Maybe the Bad Boy isn't that Bad
Chapter 23: Gossips and Tutoring?
Chapter 24: Study and Makeout Session
Chapter 25: Hell of a Ride
Chapter 26: Girls Sleepover
Chapter 27: That Awkward Moment
Chapter 28: A New Feeling
Chapter 29: Risk is Worth Taking
Chapter 30: Concerts and Adventure
Chapter 31: Feelings and Party
Chapter 32: Sometimes Truth is also Painful
Chapter 33: Moments
Chapter 34: Busted
Chapter 35: True Face Revealed
Chapter 36: Obsession kills
Chapter 37: Frenemies
Chapter 38: Vegas Baby!
Chapter 39: Just Christmas Things
Chapter 40: A Day to Remember
Chapter 41: Promises
Chapter 42: Ecstasy
Chapter 43: Within a heartbeat
Chapter 44: Lies
Chapter 45: Pain
Chapter 46: The Truth
Chapter 47: Graduation
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter #1
Bonus Chapter #2
1 million reads?!

Chapter 5: Misunderstanding

39.9K 987 164
By DreamcatcherItis

A/N:-Very important note at the end of the chapter, please do read it.

Samantha's POV

I was getting anxious by all the stares given by the boys, but one boy who was just not staring, he was looking at me so intensely that it made shivers down my spine.

When I looked up to him he was still looking at me but then I got lost in his chocolate brown eyed which made me fall in love with hi-wait,what?

I mean they were beautiful, what the hell was I thinking? Stupid brain!

Someone cleared their throat and made me came out from my daze.

I saw that it was Jessica, I sighed heavily.

"Well, isn't it our new girl?" The boy with hazel eyes asked with a grin and i never missed the slight british accent when he said that.

My face heat up for no reason and lost eye contact with the boy, common Sam, it's just a simple question!

"Umm...yeah, hi I'm Samantha Miller", I said at last, with a small smile.

"I'm Cole Wood, nice to meet you Sam" he said with his usual grin and extended his hand for a handshake.

I hesitantly extended my hand too and take his.

He then take my hand near his lips and give my knuckles a feathery kiss.

I smiled and blushed deep red by his action.

"Dude,let her hand go." The black haired boy said rolling his eyes and I immediately pulled my hand back.

Emily suddenly said, "Anyways, Sam meet William Hemsworth the nicest boy in our School."

"Hey! I'm nice too!" Cole said and pouted like a child.

Emily rolled her eyes and said,"Shut up player, you can never be nice."

"Awe princess, you poached my heart." Cole said resting his hands near his heart and faking that he is hurt.

I chuckled and said,"Don't worry Cole, I'm sure you are nice too." Finally! I'm not nervous now.

"See there, that's my girl!" he cheered and was giving me flying kisses.

I laughed, but then I noticed that Emily was looking anywhere but us and Jessica was also smiling, did I say something wrong?

William cleared his throat and smiled at me "Hey, nice to meet you Samantha."

"Hello, nice to meet you too, William."

"Okay, at last the favourite boy of our School, Alec Bradshaw." She rolled her eyes, favourite boy?

"Hello Samantha", the boy with chocolate brown eyes said, oh...so his name is Alec.

"Umm..hey, Alec." I said with the sudden nervousness.

I saw that Cole was constantly staring at Emily but Emily was not even bothered by his stare. Is it this Cole, that Jessica was talking about earlier?

"So...Sam, tell us about you." Jessica suddenly blurted.

"Umm..uh..wh-what do you wanna know about me?" I asked all anxious, I don't wanna tell them especially the boys.

I don't want them to think I'm some kind of freak.

"EVERYTHING!!" Emily suddenly shouted and I was taken aback.

"Woah! Chill woman, don't get Sam frightened." Cole said suppressing a laugh.

Emily rolled her eyes and apologized to me,"I'm sorry, Sam actually I get excited."

"It's okay."I assure her with a smile.

I decided to tell them about me, so I started.

"So..Today's my first day at this school as you know and today's the first day of my everything."

"Everything? What does it mean?" Emily asked all confused.

"Actually, I was in a boarding school for 14years." I said and saw everyone was staring at me like they have seen a ghost.

"Uhh.. Guys? What happened?" I asked them nervously. Great! Now they are thinking I'm a freak, good job Sam.

"Huh? You were in a boarding school for 14years, like 14?!!" Emily and Jessica asked in the same time.

"Uh.. Yeah that's what I said."

"Wow...." they all said at unison.

"Girl, It's must be really hard for you right?" Cole asked me sympethatically and they all nodded.

"What? You are not assuming that I'm some freak?" I asked them all confused.

Emily suddenly said, "Why would we Sam? Everyone has a hard experience with life and it's not bad."

I nodded and said "Thank you so much,guys."

"Your welcome love, now tell us about why did you went to boarding school for that long?" Cole asked.

"My parents are very strict and over protective, so that's why." I said with a sigh.

"It's okay, Sam you are now with us and this year will be your best year of your life!" Jessica and Emily cheered me up.

"Yeah babe, it will be so much fun with you around". Cole said with a wink.

I laughed at his excitement and blushed because of his silly nicknames for me.

"Yeah it will be fun." Alec said after long time and smirked at me, seriously?

"Sam, Jess! Come with me to the washroom. We have only ten minutes for lunch to over." Emily suddenly blurted.

"Okay.." Jessica and I said, and picked our backpacks.

"Bye girls, see y'all later." William said with a polite smile, waving at us.

I waved them back and 'bye' to all of them.

Alec was again smirking at me and then he winked at me. My face heated up again!

Shrugging the thought we girls made our way to the washroom.

"Hey, Jessica if Cole, William and Alec are the bad boys than why they were sitting with us?" I asked her finally.

She and I were applying the lip gloss so she closed it and said,"I don't know what to say, I guess it is because of Cole. "

"Cole?" I asked.

"Yeah, he likes Emily and She doesn't want him so Cole being the stubborn always keep bugging her." she said shaking her head with a smile.

"Oh...so that's why you were teasing Emily." I said smiling.

"Yeah.. I love doing that to her. She easily gets pissed. " Jessica said laughing.

"Don't know about you,but I think Emily also likes him"I said truthfully.

"Me too." She said and I smiled at the thought of Emily and Cole together, I think they will make ood couple.

As soon as she said that, Emily walked out of the toilet and started washing her hand.

"What were you guys talking about?" Emily asked.

"Nothing much just some school stuff." Jessica said giving me a wink.

"Yeah.. Just school stuff." I said.

Emily raised and eyebrow but seeing our reaction she said 'okay'.

The bell rang indicating lunch was over.

Emily was with me for my fifth class so we bid Jessica bye and made it to our class.
-----------------------------------------------------------

It was last class and I was getting bored because our Biology teacher was not there.

I was making doodles at the back page of the notebook and suddenly the chocolate brown eyed boy, Alec came to my thoughts.

The way he was looking at me I felt different. It was not felt when Cole and William were looking at me.

I guess what was the reason.

Suddenly the bell went off and I was more than happy to go home.

I slung my backpack over my shoulder and head out of the class.

I saw Emily and Jessica waiting by the lockers...

"Hey.. Why are you guys doing here? Are you waiting for someone?" I asked.

"Stupid, girl who else it could be? Obviously we are waiting for you!" Emily started laughing with Jessica.

"Ohh.."I said blushing, embarrassed by the situation and looked down.

"Now, let's go before my Mom will kill me."Jessica said.

I came to know that Jessica's parents are strict just like mine, not that much and maintained a schedule.

Whereas,Emily's parents are carefree and stay out of station maximum, I so want, Emily's parents.

"Yeah...okay " I said and went to the parking lot of our school.

Dylan texted me that he will come and get me to go home. As much as I want to go to home on my own I don't want to fight with him, so I said 'Okay'.

Suddenly Emily asked, "Who are you waiting for? Is it your boyfriend?" she asked.

My eyes widened at the word 'boyfriend'.

"No-No, it's my brother Dylan. He said, he will fetch me from the school." I said quickly.

"Hey, you never mentioned that you have a brother and is he hot? She asked with a hope in her eyes.

"Umm..maybe I forgot to tell you and no he is not hot from my point of view." I said.

What? It's true I don't think, he is hot.

"We will see."Emily said smiling and Jessica rolled her eyes and mouthed me,'Ignore her.' I nodded.

I know what she is thinking.

I laughed shaking my head and suddenly a familiar Audi A4 was pulled in front of us.

Dylan parked the car and came out of the Car to give me a hug.

By now everyone was looking at him like he was some kind of god.

He gave me a tight hug and I was squeezed between his strong arms.

"Uh..Dy-Dylan, c-can't b-breath" I said almost choking.

He quickly let me go and gave a idiotic grin,"Sorry sis, I just really missed you!"

I rolled my eyes and decided to introduce him to my new friends.

"Whatever, Dylan meet my two new friends, Emily and Jessica." I said moving my hands.

"Emily he is my-" I started but was amused, her mouth was open and she was staring at Dylan like some idiot.

"Uh.. Emily?" I nudged her arm and she closed her mouth then said, "Holy mother of god! He is your brother, Sam? He is so sexy!" she nearly shouted.

I mentally face palmed my self.

Dylan chuckled and said waving his hand, "Hey Emily, hey Jessica."

"Hey." Jessica said with a polite smile.

"Hey.... Dylan." Emily said with a shy smile.

"Okay Em, you can drool over Dylan later. We are gonna late to go home." Jessica rolled her eyes.

"But-Emily started but Jessica cut her off by saying, "No buts, and if you still want to argue with me, then no cupcakes for one week!

Emily seemed frightened by Jessica's statement, "Okay okay let's go, no need to drag my cupcakes into it."

"Bye Sam, see you tomorrow!" Emily and Jessica said in unison smiling and waving at me.

"Bye guys." I said with the same smile.

"Bye Dylan.. I hope I will see you again." Emily said with a flirtatious smile and winked at him.

"Uh.. Bye, Emily." Dylan said hesitantly.

I chuckled, grabbed his arm and went near the car.

He opened the door for me like a gentleman. I mumbled a 'Thank you' and kissed his cheek.

He went to the driver seat, I buckled my seatbelt and drove to our home.

This whole time I was feeling like someone was watching me but I didn't turned back, I don't know why.

Oh and I also came to know that Alec Bradshaw was the biggest player of Lakewood high.

Hey peeps!!
So, how was it so far?
And Sam came to know that Alec is a player, what will be reaction to other things that are still unknown?

Note:- As I said at the starting of this chapter, the important note is that,
I want my readers opinion. Whoever, is reading this book please just let me know is it bad or good. I don't feel like writing anymore that's why I want it.
Please please, if you are liking this book this far then please let me know what y'all think about it.
I don't mind if it's bad or good, I just want you to be honest with me.
And please vote:)

Love,
-U❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207 8 8
"What makes you laugh ? Do you think I won't dare to do it ?" I immediately stopped. Was she joking ? It had to be a joke...right ? There's no chanc...
20.3K 696 36
I kept on moving back and he kept walking closer till my back touched the lockers. He trapped me in between his huge hands and I closed my eyes facin...
2.2K 159 18
I tried to ignore them as he whispered seriously, "Eyes on me baby." FUCK IT!!! THOSEEEEE BUTTEERRFFLLIIEESS!!!! 'I know he is flirting, he gotta be...
1.2M 41.7K 59
Oliver, leave me. I have to go inside", I said making a failed attempt to free myself. "What is wrong with...", and the rest of the words got lost as...