Author Games: Age of Rebellion

By Author_Games

As President Warwell begins her second term in office, Panem is gripped by a series of riots that aim to over... More

The Game
Auditions and Twist
Audition Task
The Squad
District One - Female - Pyrite Mendelax (Then-Harry-woke-up)
District One - Male - Mercury Fleming (Clove_Thenardier)
District Two - Female - Briar Denmark (_Nevermore_)
District Two - Male - Peter Steele (TheDarkHorse)
District Three - Female - Eclaire Cyppel (EverydayAwkwardness)
District Three - Male - Thorn Deen (LauraJae)
District Four - Female - Meri Chenelle (AshesOfInnocence)
District Four - Male - Enoch Torrence (CrocodileRocker)
District Five - Female - Amelia Watton (MagmaKepner)
District Five - Male - Adrian Pylon (PrettyInPaleBlue)
District Six - Female - Rimsy Trax (cardshark07)
District Six - Male - Andrew Carr (WritingFandoms)
District Seven - Female - Canary Thicket (hashtagging)
District Seven - Male - Griffin Woods (Fallenangel77)
District Eight - Female - Taffeta Awl (AnderaGNovak)
District Eight - Male - Rage Chestnut (DreamsOfRock)
District Nine - Female - Auriel DeFarro (BringInTheHarmonies)
District Nine - Male - Almonzo Dell (Zelda2h2)
District Ten - Female - Aysha Muerte (Doctorwhovian00)
District Ten - Male - Alexander Jacobson (GoldenFirejay)
District Eleven - Female - Saffron Brunner-Oak (SayHiToNeverland)
District Eleven - Male - Eko Hayes (TheFactionless)
District Twelve - Female - Alana Grey (ThisIsNotSparta)
District Twelve - Male - Daniel Henderson (Ryusaki_Mai)
District Thirteen - Female - Laurence Soye (CaptainHellYeah)
District Thirteen - Male - Fidget Alyra (FlamingEmbers)
Capitol - Female - Iliana Noble (FragileBeast)
Capitol - Male - Vibbius Cretore (HeadOnJackwards)
Task One - The Square
Task One - The Square - Females
Task One - The Square - Males
Task Two - The Citizen
Task Two - The Citizen - Females
Task Two - The Citizen - Males
Task Two - The Citizen - Voting
Task Three - The Hostage
Task Three - The Hostage - Females
Task Three - The Hostage - Males
Task Three - The Hostage - Voting
Task Four - The Search
Task Four - The Search - Partners
Task Four - The Search - Females
Task Four - The Search - Males
Task Four - The Search - Voting
Quarterfinals - The Question
Quarter Finals - The Question - Females
Quarter Finals - The Question - Males
Quarter Finals - The Question - Voting
Semi Finals - The Crescendo
Semi Finals - The Crescendo - Peter Steele
Semi Finals - The Crescendo - Enoch Torrence
Semi Finals - The Crescendo - Auriel DeFarro
Semi Finals - The Crescendo - Iliana Noble
Semi Finals - The Crescendo - Vibbius Cretore
Final - The Betrayal
Final - The Betrayal - Peter Steele
Final - The Betrayal - Iliana Noble
Final - The Betrayal - Vibbius Cretore
Special Awards
The Victor

Task One - The Square - Voting

361 8 17
By Author_Games

Hello and welcome to the first voting stage! You vote by commenting on this chapter. I'm sure that many of you don't need a recap of the rules, but for those who do, here they are (don't worry, we won't repeat these every single voting chapter):

Invalid Votes:

- Vote for the required number and the required number ONLY. Failure to do so will render your vote invalid.

- Votes from joint accounts and fake accounts are automatically invalid. We do investigate all new voters to ensure that this doesn't happen.

- Voting for yourself also renders your vote invalid.

- You get only one vote. If your first vote is invalid, you do NOT get another one. And don't try deleting it and pretending you didn't (there's always one), because it shows up on our newsfeed and we get a nice little email for every comment. So please be careful and think when you're voting!

Illegal Voting Practices:

- You are NOT ALLOWED to ask others to vote for you. We call it 'vote grubbing'. Any evidence of this will be thoroughly investigated and you will be removed from the competition. We work hard to not be a popularity contest while still keeping the audience involved and we pride ourselves on the fact that our victors earn their victory through their writing and not through having a lot of friends. On occasion we have had people inform us that other competitors were vote grubbing...

- You are NOT ALLOWED to vote based on who your friends are. Obviously this is quite tricky to police so we're going to trust you with this. It does, however, get suspicious when more people are voting than have actually read the task chapters - and yes, we do expect voters to read these chapters. This is a writing competition and it's not political.

And that's all for the rules (hooray)! They may be reiterated throughout the competition but not in so much detail and they are also available in the Handbook that we advised you all to read, so ignorance is no excuse.

This stage is also where the Twist kicks in, so if you're unfamiliar with that please go and read the 'Audition and Twist' chapter. Carefully. You never know what we might be hiding...

Please comment only to vote. If you have any queries, PM us. Vote for SIX people and ONE task. Eight people will be eliminated (it is a bloodbath, after all).

People:

Mercury Fleming [1], Briar Denmark [2], Adrian Pylon [5], Rimsy Trax [6], Rage Chestnut [8], Aysha Muerte [10], Alexander Jacobson [10], Eko Hayes [11], Daniel Henderson [12], Fidget Alyra [13].

Tasks:

#1 - Muttation attack!

#2 - Tribute finds a Capitol citizen.

#3 - Tribute triggers a pod that releases a suspicious gas...

#4 - It's a bomb!

You must vote for tributes and task or your vote will be invalid. You have until 10PM BST on Saturday 28th June to vote. After an hour - to enable us to count votes and write up the task - the second task will be posted, along with the list of those eliminated. Should the task be complete before then, we will post.

Good luck!

~ The Gamemakers

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
5.2M 45.3K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
82.7K 3.6K 22
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !