District Thirteen - Male - Fidget Alyra (FlamingEmbers)

Name: Fidget Alrya

Age: Eight-teen

District: Thirteen

Appearance: Thick, luscious chestnut hair frames a defined, severely pointed face. His nose stretches outward and hooks under slightly, shading his upper lip where stubble is rarely seen despite the fact that he has never been known to shave. Prominent cheek bones stand firm, so sharp you could cut yourself on them. He has a fairly short posture compared to others, standing at only 5"1, but being skinny as hell with such an agile figure makes up for it. His skin is gravely pallid, but not something you would call "ghostly pale", and if you were you look close enough, you could see faint signs of a darker complexion creeping up on him. His eyes are usually seen squinted and seem halfway buried into his head, thanks to his previously described cheekbones. Said eyes themselves are such an electric green it's almost scary, and are banded with thick, obsidian-black streaks swirling in every direction that almost, in a rather crazy way, look like stripes. He moves in slow motions at first, then snaps into position without so much as a moment of hesitation - this often gives him a somewhat insane manner. His neck often cracks if he twists his head like this, the clarity of the sound so major it sounds like he's breaking it, but it doesn't bother him at all. The same opinion cannot be said for the people around him. He also wears a slightly sinister grin broadening from ear-to-ear when amused. It's just one of the things that draw people to him.

Personality: Fidget is a particularly feisty boy, never going down without a battle and never declining a challenge. He often picks fights with people older and stronger than him, just for the ride, and uses his stamina to confuse his opponent and take his final shot at victory. He is the right person to have a bash with, being his humorous and there I say it - slightly mad self. He is odd to the eye and even more peculiar when you've met the boy. He may seem the ultimate nuisance, but strangely people don't tend to avoid him. Although, being his friend, or even an acquaintance, is a risk. Trouble and himself repeatedly merge into one being and, if you are his comrade, he'll rely on you to pull him out of it, no matter the cost. This may seem unfair, but as he so often proves, he'd do the same for you. He's very determined when it comes to matters including folks he has labelled as family, and after being treated the way he has, he wants to keep as many people alive and close to him as he can. He regularly acts younger than he is, and appears younger than he is, which may or may not come in handy.

History: 14 years and Fidget was just fine. He lived in the sun, sea and sand paradise of District 4. He had popularity, family and shelter all to his demand and took it all to his advantage. That was until he was reaped – he had to leave all of it behind. He suffered throughout the games, made friends and lost them sorrowfully, but the thing that broke him was a girl named Arrista Granite. She was his district partner and she loathed him, but he had quite the opposite opinion of her. Their alliance was forced throughout the games. He shared his first kiss with her in the arena, much to her disgust, but they became friends, or more so than that, soon afterwards. Then there were two. The both of them had survived four weeks in the arena, the longest in history, and now it came down to the final battle. This was where she turned. She went in for the kill so suddenly it knocked him off his feet. She wasn’t going to wait around. He did the only thing he could. He slit her ankle after taking her legs out with rope and causing her to trip. She died of blood loss, and perished with a single look of horror and hatred for him plastered on her face. He was never the same after that. He came home as victor, where citizen after citizen shunned him for killing off one of their own kind. His family refused to live with him in the Victor’s Village, ashamed of their son. He breathed alone, ate alone and slept alone. And soon he couldn’t take it. Any sane man would’ve taken his life, but no, he wasn’t going to give in. He travelled between districts for two weeks, aiming for the only place that would take him in; District 13. The Capitol had taken everything from him, and now the tides were turning.

Weapon: A spear, preferably a compact one with far distance hostility. He also always keeps a knife hidden under his shirt, strapped to his bicep for close combat. He has done so ever since the games.Weapon: A spear, preferably a compact one with far distance hostility. He also always keeps a knife hidden under his shirt, strapped to his bicep for close combat. He has done so ever since the games.

Token: He didn’t even think to bring one – besides, he had nothing worthy of presence. The only thing he holds is a shiny stone that somehow weaselled its way into his shoe when he was asked what he’d acquired.

Other: The thing he fears most is being alone all over again, subsided from life.