Capitol - Female - Iliana Noble (FragileBeast)

Name: Iliana (that's a capital i, not an l, just to clarify) Noble

Age: 24

District: Capitol

Appearance: Iliana looks like an old school mistress. Tall, straight-laced, with her short (but no too short) hair scraped back in a neat bun. Her lips are almost always drawn tight together, further accentuating what were already gaunt features: sharp cheekbones, a strong, almost masculine jawline, deep set green eyes that either dart from side to side in calculating glances, or stare piercingly at one target in particular.She tends to dress smartly too, unlike many of her fellow Capitol citizens. Even before the rebellion, she would usually choose pencil skirts that reached halfway down her calf and a baggy blouse at the most casual. Makeup tends to be subtle and functional.

Personality: Her personality is exactly what you'd expect from a girl of her appearance. She insists on everything being ordered and in its right place, has no time for jokes when work needs to be done, and does not tolerate failure of any sort. This makes her hard to tolerate in a social situation, but invaluable in combat, giving orders fast and cutting off ties even with close friends (for she does somehow earn a few) if necessary for the greater good. The greater good, it must be said, does not imply any sort of moral compass. Iliana is a self serving woman, choosing whichever side looks likeliest to win and climbing to the top of the chain of power if she can. For that reason she is often manipulative and scheming even towards allies.

History: She lived a fairly unremarkable life in the Capitol. Perhaps her parents sending her to boarding school and hiring lots of staff to take care of her lead to her cold, slightly mercenary nature. Maybe it's just how she was born.

Weapon: (If I may be cliche, her wits.) But really, she is most proficient with a pistol.

Token: A small silver ring she wears on her right ring finger.