The Quest

Autorstwa delusional_wanderer

Alannah is no stranger to adventure, having been raised by the wizard, Gandalf the Grey. Having little memor... Więcej

Prologue: The tale of Galadhel & Alatar
The Quest: Chapter 1
The Quest: Chapter 2
The Quest: Chapter 3
The Quest: Chapter 4
The Quest: Chapter 5
The Quest: Chapter 6
The Quest: Chapter 7
The Quest: Chapter 8
The Quest: Chapter 9
The Quest: Chapter 10
The Quest: Chapter 11
The Quest: Chapter 12
The Quest: Chapter 13
The Quest: Chapter 14
The Quest: Chapter 15
The Quest: Chapter 16
The Quest: Chapter 17
The Quest: Chapter 18
The Quest: Chapter 19
The Quest: Chapter 20
The Quest: Chapter 21
The Quest: Chapter 22
The Quest: Chapter 23
The Quest: Chapter 24
The Quest: Chapter 25
The Quest:Chapter 26
The Quest: Chapter 27
The Quest: Chapter 28
The Quest: Chapter 29
The Quest: Chapter 30
The Quest: Chapter 31
The Quest: Chapter 32
The Quest: Chapter 33
The Quest: Chapter 34
The Quest: Chapter 35
The Quest: Chapter 37
The Quest: Chapter 38
The Quest: Chapter 39
The Quest: Chapter 40
The Quest Chapter 41
The Quest: Chapter 42
The Quest: Chapter 43
The Quest Chapter 44
The Quest Chapter 45
The Quest Chapter 46
The Quest Chapter 47
The Quest: Chapter 48
The Quest Chapter 49
The Quest Chapter 50
The Quest: Chapter 51
THE QUEST: Chapter 52
Epilogue: We're here

The Quest: Chapter 36

4.4K 137 7
Autorstwa delusional_wanderer

Alannah winced her eyes as the bright morning sun blinded her. She felt the tree's bark against her bare skin as she shifted, remembering where she was. Legolas still lay on top of her with his arms wrapped tightly around her body, ensuring she wouldn't fall from the high branch.

"Legolas, wake up." She urged as she gently shook his arm. His blue eyes peeked up at her, kissing her cheeks as he awoke.

"For once it is you who wakes before me. I'm a bit shocked." Legolas joked as he gently lifted himself off her. Alannah grasped the branch as she looked over the edge, hoping no one was nearby so they could climb down safely. She flinched at the dizzying height as she pushed herself back, leaning against the trunk of the tree to still herself. Legolas moved in front of her, the sun illuminating his bare form.

"Remember, you are an elf. Do not be afraid. Besides, you didn't seem frightened last night hervess nin." Legolas said with a smirk. Alannah glared at him jokingly as she took his hand and forced herself to stand with him. "Come, I'll carry you back down."

Alannah nervously climbed onto his back, keeping her eyes closed not because of the height but fearing if anyone would see them descending without their clothes. The sounds of wind and fluttering leaves filled her ears and in a matter of seconds, they were on the ground. Their clothes were exactly where they left them, and Alannah quickly pulled her gown over her head, satisfied there were no other elves around to see. As she watched Legolas button up his tunic, she remembered her conversation with his father the day before and leaned against the tree.

"Your father is angry with me." Alannah stated plainly. Legolas peered over his shoulder and continued dressing.

"I am aware. Please understand where he is coming from." Legolas said softly. Alannah nodded, knowing as a king he was responsible for everything that happened within his realm, as well as the lives within it. Legolas took her hand as they walked back towards the king's halls, occasionally remarking on the beauty of the forest now that spring had finally come.

Alannah bent down and looked at a bunch of wild flowers that had grown at the base of a tree, admiring the gorgeous hues of pinks and yellows. As she ran her hand over the soft petals they seemed to grow. Alannah stepped back in amazement, uncertain if what she saw had really happened.

"Legolas! Did you see that?" She exclaimed as she pointed at the patch of flowers. Legolas smiled as he pressed a kiss to her head.

"I did! Well done meleth nin." He laughed. "You are one with the forest, remember, you're an elf."

Alannah stepped back up to the flowers and gently touched the grass surrounding them. To her amazement, a few sprouts popped out of the ground.

"I didn't know I could do that." She whispered as she looked down at her own hands. Legolas bent down beside her, running his own hand lovingly over the new growth on the forest floor.

"Come, let's go home. You can grow as many flowers or plants as you want whenever you desire. But I must speak to father, see if I can curb his temper."

~

Legolas and Alannah parted ways as they entered the king's halls. She went to their quarters to quickly bathe after their long night in the treetops while Legolas made his way to the throne room. He remembered his father's frustrations after discovering what had happened in his absence and thought of different ways to help lessen it.

"Ada, do you have a moment?" Legolas asked as he approached his father. Thranduil sat on his throne poised, already knowing what his son was there to speak to him about.

"For you ion nin, I have all the time in the world. But yes, I am still not happy with your wife's previous course of action. I've suggested the two of you take your leave to Minas Tirith early." Thranduil spoke as he stood. He walked down to meet his son, preferring to walk through the great halls during their conversation.

"I'm not happy about what happened either ada, but I do not wish for there to be ill will between the two of you." Legolas spoke sincerely. Thranduil cocked his eyebrow as he looked at his son, wishing only his happiness. The king sighed as they walked through the halls, passing elves and guards attending to their duties.

"There is no ill will, she is my daughter now after all." Thranduil muttered under his breath as he turned to Legolas. "She may be wise, human wise. But elf wise she is not, not just yet. Think of your travels as a getaway of sorts, spending time with the friends the two of you have made. I'll be here with open arms upon you and Alannah's return." Thranduil calmly responded.

Legolas smiled happily at his father's change in temperance and placed his hand over his heart, bidding his father farewell before heading towards his rooms to begin packing for yet another adventure.

~

The couple set out the following morning to travel to Gondor. Alannah looked back as the large doors to the king's halls closed behind her, feeling a mixture of sadness and relief that they were leaving. As much as she wanted it to feel like home, for some reason it didn't. The new environment, title, and even her strained relationship with Legolas's father all played its part in her feelings. Alannah also just couldn't seem to shake the feeling that there was something more out there for her and Legolas. Yet, she remained silent, not able to bring herself to tell Legolas how she felt regardless of their close and sacred bond. Instead she focused on the road ahead of her, and how she couldn't wait to see familiar faces once they reached Minas Tirith.

Legolas sensed something was troubling her as they trotted their horses down the old forest paths and tried to discern for himself what it may be. He noted her furrowed brow and how instead of smiling and enjoying the beautiful forest around her she kept her gaze forward with her mouth drawn in a tight line as if she was biting her tongue. It was obvious to him that she desperately wanted to say something but was holding herself back.

'Is she upset with me about last night in the tree?' Legolas thought to himself. 'No, that could not be it. Perhaps our talk of children?' He gazed at her as they trotted along, knowing that didn't quite make sense either. Alannah looked behind them once more when suddenly, Legolas thinks he may have finally figured it out. He grabbed hold of the reigns of Alannah's horse, pulling them both to a halt in the middle of the forest.

"What's the matter?" Alannah questioned as she was brought out of her own thoughts. Legolas smiled softly at her as he held the reigns tightly in his hands.

"We do not have to leave home meleth nin. I can sense something is troubling you and if you wish to stay longer before we leave for Minas Tirith, we can." Legolas said assuredly. Alannah opened her mouth to speak before closing it quickly, thinking of how to explain her absentmindedness.

"No, I wish to go Minas Tirith. Come, the longer we wait around the sooner it will be dark." Alannah quickly countered as she kicked her horse, sending it galloping down the forest path. Legolas galloped behind her, bewildered that his assumptions were wrong. His mind raced a what it really was as they charged through the woods, even going as far as counting back to when she last had her feminine cycle.

After a few hours of riding, the horses were exhausted and desperate for a respite when Legolas finally directed them to make camp off the forest path. They were secluded in the south section of the woodland realm that was now free of orcs, spiders, or any other unwelcome threats.

"We'll stay here until dawn and if we leave once we wake, we will arrive in Minas Tirith by noon." Legolas noted. Alannah nodded her head as she descended from her horse, stopping to stroke its mane while it fed on some grass nearby. Legolas led Alannah and their horses to a nearby stream, letting the beasts take their fill of the cool water while he refilled their water skins a few paces upstream.

Alannah pushed her troubling thoughts aside as she watched Legolas, unable to disguise that she was admiring his body. She suddenly found herself in disbelief that the stunning elf she had met in Rivendell last autumn was now her husband. The last remnants of the sun gleamed off his blonde hair as he bent forward, dipping the water skin in the stream. Alannah blushed at the sudden agitation between her legs, now desperate for nightfall when they would be laying beside each other.

Legolas smiled as he felt Alannah's gaze on him while he worked, already planning on how he would take her that night. He never imagined making love would be so amazing and now that he was married, he intended on satisfying her every desire whenever and as often as he could. Yet still, in the back of his mind he was troubled with what Alannah was not telling him. Since their souls were joined, he could normally decipher anything that was on her mind, but this, he realized she was intentionally concealing from him.

The horses finished drinking from the stream and Legolas quickly led them back to their camp to tie them to a nearby tree. Alannah followed him, noticing the sun had finally disappeared and the moon was slowly returning to the sky. Legolas offered Alannah some food he had packed in his saddlebags, but she declined, not able to bring herself to eat. She studied the way his shoulders would rise and fall as he moved gracefully, having other things on her mind besides dinner. Legolas moved to start a fire but kept the bread and fruit laid out for Alannah, determined to make sure she ate before they slept.

"Alannah?" Legolas finally spoke as he rolled out some blankets beside the small fire. Alannah moved to sit beside him, hearing a concerned tone in his voice. "I know there is something you're not telling me. I can feel it here." Legolas explained as he pointed to his heart. "Please meleth nin, talk to me."

Alannah shifted uncomfortably beside him, unsure of what to say. She saw a hint of sadness flash over Legolas's face when he noticed her tense disposition. He ran his hand soothingly over her back, hoping to relax her enough for her to open to him.

"I want you to know that I love our home. I love our life together." Alannah spoke softly, hoping to convey the truth in it to Legolas. 

"But?" Legolas questioned.

"But, I can't help but to feel there is something more out there for us. I don't know what it is, and I feel horrible for saying it. Please don't be upset with me." Alannah pleaded softly. Legolas sighed as he pulled her closer to him.

"I am not upset with you. Who knows where fate may take us next. I know my father can be difficult at times, but I spoke to him before we left. Rest assured he loves you and there is no ill will. Let us enjoy our travels meleth nin." Legolas answered. Alannah rested into his side, relieved he wasn't upset with her. His usual woodsy scent wafted into her nostrils as she nestled in closer to him, igniting the arousal she felt earlier.

Legolas sensed the change in atmosphere between them and pulled her chin to face him before softly kissing her. She pulled back, smiling at the softness of his lips and quickly stood so she could begin to undress.

"You're in no rush I see?" Legolas said sarcastically as Alannah pulled off her tunic. She glanced over her shoulder as she quickly slid off her boots.

"What? I'm simply getting ready for bed." She said as innocently as she could. Legolas couldn't take the teasing any longer and stood to also quickly undress. He admired Alannah's bare back as he watched her push her leggings off, his eyes trailing down along with them. Her bare form quickly ignited his arousal as he pushed off his own pants and tunic and closed the gap between them, taking Alannah by surprise when he lifted her in his arms and pushed her against a nearby tree.

"Are we climbing again?" Alannah whimpered as their stark-naked bodies made contact. Legolas grinned and shook his head before surprising Alannah once again by lifting her legs over his shoulders as he kneeled onto the forest floor. The music of the night crickets surrounding them, and the nearby crackling of the campfire mingled with her moans as Legolas began to devour her hot center. Alannah felt weightless in his arms as he tenderly licked her now swollen clit. He lowered his hand beneath her to trace his finger over her opening. A gasp escaped her lips when one of his long fingers entered her and began to massage the sensitive spot inside her he had discovered previously. He methodically curled his fingers inside her while gliding his tongue over her swollen bud without ceasing. Almost immediately she came undone in his arms, completely lost in her pleasure. Legolas listened to her moans and cried of pleasure and gently removed his fingers from her wet core.

Alannah felt as if her legs were going to give out when Legolas gently lowered her thighs from his shoulders, holding her waist to keep her from falling over. He let her catch her breath for just a moment before grabbing her in his arms once again, but this time moving beside the campfire and gently laid her down on the soft blanket. In one fluid motion, he was settled between her legs and pushing himself into her without warning. A guttural sound escaped from his throat as their bodies connected. He groaned and buried his face in her neck.

Alannah wrapped her legs tightly around his waist and held onto his shoulders as he thrust into her. Each movement of his hips was calculated and intentional, completely focused on giving her the pleasure he knew she craved. She did her best to focus on his movements and what Legolas was doing to her body but a few pebbles on the forest ground pressed into her back, causing her to squirm beneath his moving body. Legolas quickly took notice of the distracted look on her face and slowed his thrusting, curious if a slower pace was what would please her more.

"Is that better?" Legolas breathed as he continued rocking his hips into hers. Alannah's already flushed face immediately turned to a deep scarlet red as she tried to speak out between each pleasurable thrust.

"Rocks... under.." She muttered through hitched breaths. Legolas chuckled when he realized the source of her discomfort and lifted her into a seating position in his lap all while remaining inside her. He cupped his hands under her bottom, helping her thrust along with him in the new position. Legolas caught the hardened nipple of one of her breasts in his lips and flicked his tongue over it methodically as their pace began to quicken. The sensations were almost overwhelming for Alannah as she orgasmed, feeling Legolas wrapping his arms tightly around her waist as he too succumbed to the pleasure. Their moans and cries filled the space in the forest, blocking out the sounds of nature that surrounded them.

Alannah collapsed in his arms as she fought to catch her breath. She buried her face into the crook of his neck and inhaled his woodsy scent and sighed. Between the warmth of his body and his quiet whispers of love in her ear she finally realized that even if she never found the king halls to be her home that it didn't matter. Legolas was her home. She smiled as he began to gently rock her back and forth in his arms softly singing an elvish song to her. Gently he laid he lay down on the blanket when she fell asleep, holding her close until the sun rose the next morning.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
600K 13.5K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
134K 3.3K 70
On a rainy night, Emeryn seeks out Thorin Oakenshield at the Prancing Pony. Having been sent by Gandalf himself, she convinces the Prince to reclaim...
355K 19.5K 50
1st place in #depression ARNAV - who hates the word LOVE because of his bitter past will fall in love when he meets his SOULMATE? Will he attain the...