Shmmoney

By shmmoney7

A Love Story. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 : The Take !
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 ( IBN STORY )
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 23

820 38 11
By shmmoney7

The following morning, the girls and i were leaving out for daycare. I saw Tony And TT coming out their house down the street. Murda must have left early this morning.

Tony: Hol up wait for us !

They hurried up to my wagon. Rasul wasn't in such a good mood for some odd reason. He looked like irritated , he gave me a kiss and some lunch money and returned back in the house.

Me: good morning sunshine

Tony: Chile !

Me: WHat happened ?

Tony looked back at the kids.

TOny: tt put your headphones on, grownfolk words might be said okay

TT: Yes daddy.

Tony: Bitch ! My spine doesn't feel right !

Me: Wth you mean?

Tony: I mean son put it on me. We got to my front door, and everything. He started smoking before he asked to come in so we sat on the porch and talked . 15 minutes after talking about Langston he started licking on my neck. You know what that led to.

Me: Oh my god friend your such a hoe

Tony: That's the thing, it felt like we were making love bro. He was gentle at the right times and rough at the perfect time. He was beating it up like i owed him money.

Me: Ouhh, Murda done showed off !

We drove the girls to school, got some coffee and i dropped him off to work before hitting the shop.

RASUL POV>>>

Nif done called this fucking meeting all early and shit. He only ever calls a meeting when he got great news or a nigga gotta drop.

I got washed and put on my black dickie set and a skully. I hoped in my ride and i was out. I reached 52nd and Race. a lil apartment above the chinese store is where top dogs meet. Me, Nif, Bean, MikeMike an 27th st Ju.

We all are get money niggas, nobody gives a fuck about the others business as long as nobody else is compromised and the money straight.

We all reached the rinky dink apartment.

Me: So wassup nigga why you got us out here?

Neef: man we got some money to be made. I got this plug from cancun put me d on some hot shit.

BB: Wym?

Neef: 16, 18-wheelers from California are gonna be meeting in Minnesota. Each truck is filled with a shipment of product from El Plaga

Ju: Plaga, the nigga from mexico ? The fucking night walker?

NEef: Wtf you scared nigga?

BB: Come on bro, we all got good money coming in. Shit i'm definitely straight in my department. Money looking lovely, why would i wanna bring heat to my situation?

Neef: Because we see that shit , we want that shit so we taking it.

I looked at these niggas in a nonchalant nature. I didn't give a fuck either way. Money was still green to me. I got a lot of it, i could use some more but i don't need it. But i do have 2 kids, and damn near 2 wives. SO Every dollar goes to good use.

BB: Rasul what you think brody?

Me: I mean if yall really wanna do this shit, i'm down. If yall dont. I'm down. I just don't want no fuck shit to pop off so if i'm in the shit gotta be planned perfectly.

The room was quiet.

Neef: Rd, Well that's 2 of us.

Ju put his hand up and said " Im In"

Bb looked at me like he needed confirmation and agreed as well as the other niggas.

Neef: Its set. The shit goes down sunday. I'll be in contact with you men on the drop phones i provided.

All the guys stood up, gave daps and left the apartment.

Neef: Damn man why them niggas cant be like you?

Me: Bro idk, scared money don't make no money.

Neef: damn right!

Me: you tryna hit up the matinee?

Neef: Damn nigga it's like 12.

Me: CUt the shit, you know Shawny gonna be there.

I rubbed my beard and agreed to go. He used the bathroom and we dipped.

When we got in my truck and drove to the spot i got all type of uneasy feelings.

Neef: Yo man you good?

Me: Yeah bro i'm good, it's just my shawty be trippin

Neef: yea i feel you bro. But your bills paid? Laying pipe down? Coming home?

Me:yea nigga aint i still breathing?

Neef: Then you deserve to be treated like a winner sometime shit. What shawty dont know wont hurt as long as he straight.

Me: Naw man, you don't know Najeem. That boy ain't wrapped too tight.

Neef: Well go ahead home to him. I'm gonna go fuck with these hoes and win some money.

He got out and headed to the house. I contemplated for a while

SHOULD I?

SHOULD I NOT?

WHAT IF NA FINDS OUT?
IT'S JUST A LIL PUSSY

I got out, hit the alarm and headed in right behind Neef.

When we got in the house, niggas was walking around asshole naked. Money stuck to their bodies and shit. You head rap music and niggas yelling. I looked around a corner and seen 2 niggas getting head. Im looking for Shawn not no hoes.

I went downstairs to the crap station. I passed the pool table and there he was sitting on another nigga lap. I stood there, i snapped my fingers and pointed to the spot next to my foot. The bitch looked and 2 seconds later he was on his feet walking to me.

Shawn: hey big daddy. Wassup?

He smelled good, he touched my arms. I rested my hand on his ass and motioned him to the crap table. When i approached, a low ball nigga got up and gave me his seat. I sat on the chair and made Shawn sit on my lap. He just sits there caressing me and playing with my dick. Shawn started kissing my ear then licking on my lil neck and shit. It was feeling kinda good.

When im not playing the game i'm playing in that ass.

Me: You let somebody have my pussy?

Shawn: Never !

Cardi b came on, Shawn started shaking his ass on my lap. He was making me rock hard.

I won the game. Came up a good $1200. From the way his eyes lit he must've known he was getting tipped.

SHawn rubbed my dick in a way that means it's time to fuck. I excused myself from the table and i took him to the bathroom.

In the bathroom they have a door in the back that has about 10 or 15 booths with soft chairs for quickies.

I sat down on the booth and started counting money.

Shawn pulled out lil Rasul from my zipper.

Rasul: Why you approach me in front of my boy?

Shawn: I'm sorry, i just missed you.

He keeps slobbing

Rasul: Don't do no shit like that anymore. You tryna blow up the spot. I smacked him with the stack of cash. His face was off my dick . When i was done he came back and started slobbering.

Me: you love daddy dick ?

He moaned yes. His lil pretty ass made it hard to stay mad. I grabbed him by his throat and bring him up to my face. I tongue kissed the lil nigga down. I pulled the curtain before i slid the condom on. I put the bitch on the lil stool and made him get on all 4s and prop that ass up.

I stuck my pipe inside shawty, he started screaming and shit. He was pushing it back on my dick making my shit jump.

I just stood there and let shawty do his thing. He was throwing it back so good fucking bubled of what seemed to be nut was forming. He was on some shit. When i felt myself nut i just snatched the condom off and shot my kids all over his face. I kissed his lips and gave him the stack of money. I think it was 14 or 15 all together.

As i was pulling up my pants he's still trying to lick on me.

My dick feeling all squirmy and its sensitive. But he attached that head to my dick and tried to pull another nut out. THat shit felt too good i grabbed the back of his neck and pushed. I tried to choke that fucking boy !He was gasping for air and digging his nails into my thigh meet. When he was done he fell down and started coughing.

Me: Imma holla at you. Then i dipped off

I seen neef buck. He had his head in between this lil chubby boys cheeks.

I walked over to him and told him id get up with him and i peeled off. I gotta get home and wash up.

When i finally reached my house, everything was chillin. Marisol was doing yoga. She greeted me at the door with a hug and a kiss. She was going to prepare lunch while i hit the shower.

Najeem POV >>>>

How about i drop everybody off, go the kids and Tony to school even gotto the shop and did two whole heads. But when i forgot my damn wallet. I didn't get pay for coffee so that's why i missed not having it. On my lunch break i pulled up at the house.

I left my car running in front of the door, i just locked it from my phone.

I hit the door and Marisol was making chalupas or someshit. Idk, i ain't eating it. Rasuls truck is outside, i know this nigga not still asleep and in this house ? He loves money

I headed up the stairs to my dressing room to get my wallet on my couch. When i got there i got my wallet but i heard the shower going . Let's scare Rasul

I krept inside. I pushed the door open quietly. I seen his pants on the floor on top of his boots.

That means he was out already.

Huh?

I picked the pants up and checked the pockets. They were empty but i seen this off white stream coming down from the zipper.

I know this pussy was out with no bitch !

I gave his crotch area on the pants a little sniff. I could fill the moisture on my nose. This is fresh.

I snatced tha curtain back soo fast an held up the pants

Me:Wtf is this ?

Rasul: Uhh pants why you here and popping up and shit ?

I turned the water off and moved the pants to the crotch to make the stain visible.

Me: No this

Rasul: That ? idk?

Me: Rasul don't fucking play with me.

Rasul: PRecum or some shit

Me: Why is it wet where your dick and balls are supposed to be ? I stepped back.

Me: Wtf are you getting washed if you were outside already i only been gone 2-3 hours. WHen i left you were going back to sleep.

I flushed his ass with questions to see if his ass had a good answer but the bitch start stuttering.

ME: Rasul you was fucking around on me?

Rasul: No baby why we keep having this same conversation?

I squinted my eyes , i pushed his head back a little as he was trying to like wash his neck.

Me: bitch thats a hickey !

Rasul: What ? No it aint?

He reached his neck out to the wall mirror as if he really didn't know. I don't know how to give no hickies so it didn't come from me but that is the same purple and blue bruise i be having on my hips and shit from him sucking on me.

I lost it. I swung on him ! i kept swinging and cursing his ass out !

Me: I know you wasn't fucking that lil bitch from the market?!

Rasul: NOOOO ! CHill tf out before i bust ya ass in here yo !

I was fucking him up !

Me: Who was it then ?

Rasul ...

SO it was that bitch ! Getting answers that you really wanna know from a man is dead ass easy. Ask a bunch of the same questions in circles and if they cannot be answered the nigga lying.

He kept getting quiet and like ducking my hits.

ME: Just get tf out yo. I'm so done with you hurting me bruh. I done held you down thru the worst shit but you go out and do this. You cant even be honest with me. 20 years plus pussy and you can't tell me the truth ?!

I just kept hitting him. He grabbed my hands and said " okay okay, i did. " I darted to my closet. I went for my Chanel shoe box.

I grabbed my gun, and aimed. I started shooting. This muthafucker gonna tell me he did some nut ass shit !

My daughters were not home so i can shoot. I fired and fired , my big ass target was still moving so i didn't hit. He ran straight out the door to his truck. Bubbles and shit, he was ass neked running. I came down off the porch aiming at his truck.

Rasul: alright stink stop now

ME: Fuck you, i popped a few rounds in his direction until i heard glass shatter.

Marisol was in the corner screaming. I told her take her food and follow his ass outside.

I locked my fucking door and put my gun away. I hope i shot his bitch ass ! But i know he aint dead because he pulled off like 40 going north.

THink bitch think.

What to do ?

Who to kill?

THink hoe , think.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 358 28
Just read✨.
3.6K 32 12
Best friends turn into lovers .. that's all you need to know.
6.5K 235 17
who wants that perfect love story anyways ?