Toys For The Big Boys ✓

By MyWickedWays

Families will either make you or break you. But with Rome & Julien, their families did both. ... A twisted v... More

∙ PROLOGUE ∙
(1) Chairman Clean
(2) Dirty
(2.5) Cover Up
(3) Just Watch [m]
(4) Stay Close
(5) Dirty Memories
(6) Nighttime
(7) Pen [m]
(8) Family Affairs
(8.5) Don't Stare
(9) A Little Embarrassed
(10) How much?
(11) A Frustrating Day
(12) Strong Man
(13) I Like You [m]
(14) Wrong Side
(14.5) The Brave & Strong
(15) Blood
(16) Dangerous Man
(17) New Family
(18) Complicated Love
(19) Seduced [m]
(20) It Begins
(21) He's Back
(21.5) Little Boss
(22) Dark Saints
(23) Left Behind
(24) Pained
(25) The Godfather
∙ VALENTINO FAMILY ∙
(26) Tattooed Man
(27) Wanted
(28) Rub [m]
(29) Respected
(30) Who To Trust?
(31) Own Reasons
(32) Unmask
(33) The Truth
(33.5) Find Him
(34) Mine [m]
(36) Welcome Home
(37) First Favorite
(38) Who To Blame
(39) Betrayed
(40) Let Fate Decide
(41) The Reasons
(42) The Forsaken Wife
(43) Exhausted [m]
(44) Family Down
(45) The End
∙ DARK SAINTS ∙
∙ EPILOGUE ∙
Special Chapter: Kisses & Roses [m]
∙ ABOUT ∙
∙ACKNOWLEDGEMENT ∙
CONGRATULATIONS TFTBB FAM

(35) My Pride

31.3K 1.7K 1K
By MyWickedWays

🌹

     "How did you escape?" Mat asked.

     The next day came and we were now at the meeting room inside the club. President King already left while Romeo and I...

     "Made love," I suddenly thought, my face turning red at the wrong place and at the wrong time.

     I then remembered how Romeo kissed every part of my body last night. The thought of it alone made me shiver. 

     "Are you okay?" Mat suddenly asked, snapping back to my senses.

     I blinked and quickly shifted from my seat.

     I looked Romeo and saw him stupidly smirking, like he knew exactly what I was thinking about.

     "Is sitting down too hard for you babe?" Romeo suddenly asked me, shocking me.

     I quickly cleared my throat and answered Mat's question instead, "The masked men in the club has secretly been looking after me since I'm somehow still their property. So when I was taken, they followed me."

     "So they know about Romeo being a godfather," Mat says.

     I nodded my head and explained, "they do, but I assure you that it does not interest them in any way."

     "How sure are you?" Mat asked further.

    Then Romeo suddenly lifted his hand to stop Mat, "Julien trusts them, and I trust him. So for now, these club-men are not a threat to us."

     Mat looked like he wanted to say something, but he nodded his head as an understanding instead.

     "Now we need to look for Matthew King. I'm a hundred percent sure he's the one behind all this, so I will not let him do something like that again," Romeo suddenly says, anger present in his voice.

     I was inches away from seriously telling him the truth, but since the president wants his identity a secret then I'll keep it for now.

     "Don't you think everything that's happening now is too scripted? Like everything is being pointed at President King. Don't you think it's kinda fishy?" I asked instead, and thank god Romeo was thinking about it now too.

     I might not be able to directly tell him about it, but I might just remove his doubt on President King instead.

     "What makes you think that?" he asked me further.

     "You see, I escaped the van easily. It was actually too easy that I couldn't even believe it. It's like their goal was to purposely let me escape. And whoever is really planning this is obviously making you hate President King even more," I explained further.

     "So you're telling us President King can be innocent?" Mat asked with his right eyebrow raised.

     "He CAN be innocent. I'm not saying he IS innocent," I clarified, and both Romeo and Mat nodded their heads as an understanding.

     "Then who do you think it is?" Romeo asked.

     I took a deep breath and honestly answered him, "I'm not sure yet, because it's hard to point fingers. But whoever he is, your family trusts him."

     Romeo sighs and massages his temple, "I wouldn't even be shocked if the one who's betraying me is actually the whole family."

     "It might also be-"

     "Obviously playing guessing games won't help us." Mat says, cutting me off.

     "What we should talk about now is our next move," Mat continued, and I nodded my head as an agreement.

     Then I quickly remembered the address President King gave me earlier.

     I put it out and immediately placed it in front of them.

     "This is our next move," I confidently say.

     Mat and Romeo looked at the piece of paper, then they looked back at me with confusion in their faces.

     "And what is that?" Romeo asked.

     I pointed at the paper and answered him, "This...this is where my men are."

     "The Dark Saints?" Mat asked, and I nodded my head as an answer.

     "Your plan is to meet them?" Romeo asked again.

     "You said it yourself, your whole family can't be trusted at this point. So the best chances we have is to get my men to help you," I answered him, and Romeo was slowly looking interested.

     "All I have to do is meet them, go back to Korea and show myself to the rest of the gang, then become the new head," I simply explained.

     "Do you think they'll easily want you back?" Mat asked.

    I confidently nodded my head and said, "It's either my sick brother or me. But if things end up bad, I'll have to make them regret why they didn't pick me in the first place.."

*****

     "Thank you Mr. Jackson," I tell him as we were now standing outside the club, getting ready to leave.

     "You're thanking me? That's very strange don't you think?" he asked me, making me laugh.

     Then Trevor (Toy #14) runs to me to give me a quick hug.

     "You're leaving again," he tells me.

     I hugged him back and answered him instead, "Life will be better. I'll be back and make things better, okay?"

     Trevor looked like he was going to cry, but he nods his head as an answer instead.

     "Let's go," Romeo says as he opened the door of the car for me.

     I nodded my head and looked at the masked men, mentally telling them to thank President King for me too.

     Afterwards, I went inside the car, Romeo going inside next before closing the door.

     Mat sits on the driver's seat and drives off. Romeo's men following behind us.

     "This is a pretty far address. Is there a particular reason why your men are hiding there?" Mat asked, his right hand on the steering wheel while his left held the piece of paper where the address was written.

     "Our gang did business overseas so we had head quarters at different countries. But that was a long time ago, so I didn't know they'd be there since the HQ is practically abandoned," I answered.

     And I only realized now that the reason why we got connected with President King is because he handles a prostitution house, and if I could properly remember, my father imports other prostitutes there to bring to the prostitution houses in Korea. It's sick but it's the sad reality of our gang.

     "So the plan is to go to an abandoned headquarters, talk to the Korean guy you met up before, then bring you to Korea to reclaim your title?" Mat asked.

     I was about to answer him but Romeo quickly answered for me, "I'm obviously going to come with him. I'm not going to allow him to go there alone."

     "Am I not coming too?" Mat quickly asked.

     "No. I want you to stay here and keep the family busy. And I want you to keep an eye on anyone who looks suspicious. You're the only one who I can trust to do this," Romeo answered.

     Mat nods his head and answered back, "I'll do my best."

     Afterwards the drive became quiet.

      I rested my head on Romeo's shoulder while Romeo held my hand tightly.

     "So you were planning to come with me to my hometown?" I asked him.

     Romeo squeezed my hand and answered, "Of course I am. I'm not letting you leave my side ever again."

     "You're too protective," I jokingly say, but Romeo seriously answered, "I am, especially towards you."

     "I'm still here people," Mat suddenly says, making me laugh.

     "Cover your fucking ears then," Romeo angrily says, making me laugh even more. He might have been mad since Mat almost ruined the mood.

     Mat rolls his eyes, but he smiles afterwards and continued driving peacefully, not saying anything anymore and just pretending that he wasn't there at all.

     "It looks like you're going to meet my family," I reminded Romeo.

     "Will they like me?" Romeo teasingly asked.

     I chuckled and answered him, "If you don't glare at them as much as you glare at Eric then I think they'll like you."

     "Eric is different okay," Romeo says.

     "He's family too, and I don't want us fighting over him again," I honestly say.

      Romeo sighs and nods his head, "Alright. No more being jealous over family, and of course, no more glaring."

     "Thank you."

     Romeo chuckles and gently kisses my forehead. I snuggled closer to him and slowly closed my eyes.

     "Romeo," I softly called out.

     "Hmm?" he asked.

     I took a deep breath and said, "Thank you for finding me by the way."

     Romeo squeezed my hands again and answered, "You know I always will."

*****

     "Julien...Julien I think we're here," Romeo calls out.

     I slowly opened my eyes, my vision still a little blurry. So I rubbed my eyes, and when I opened them back, I realized that I was still inside a moving car, Romeo thankfully sitting beside me.

     "I think we're close," Mat says, quickly making me look at him through the rearview mirror.

     Then I looked out the window and saw trees after trees after trees. Apparently we're in some kind of forest.

     "We passed through a town earlier, apparently the address wasn't specific. I asked some of the locals and they said that there was an abandoned building at this area," Mat explained.

     I was going to ask if he was sure since this place looked like it was leading us nowhere, but then I looked up front and saw a building a few meters away from us.

     "That's right. There it is," I say, pointing at the building.

     Mat quickly drives closer to the building. There wasn't any point for us to be stealthy since there's literally like five other black cars following behind us.

     "Are you sure we're not going to be ambushed here?" Mat asked, and I knew Romeo was wondering about that too.

     "No, I'm sure this is the place where Eric and the other's are. I'm sure of it," I say, and Romeo didn't say anything else and just trusted me.

     We finally arrived in front of the building. Mat parks in front of the main entrance while the rest of Romeo's men parked behind us.

     "I'll check it out first," Mat says as he removes his seatbelt.

     Mat was about to get out first, but Romeo quickly stopped him and said, "No, Julien and I will go out first."

     Mat was going to protest but he nodded his head as agreement.

      Romeo goes out of the car first, lifting his hand in front of his men as a signal that they should stay inside their car.

     I followed Romeo and went out as well.

     I turned around and looked at the abandoned building.

     It was a 3-story building that didn't really look old at all. It was definitely abandoned, but it wasn't ruined.

     "So what now?" Romeo asked as he looked at me.

     "Let's knock and see if someone's home," I sarcastically say with a smirk.

     I was about to walk towards the main entrance when I suddenly heard guns reloading.

     Romeo and I quickly lifted our heads and saw dozens of men pointing their guns at us.

      I was about to talk to them when Romeo's men immediately went out of their cars and pointed their own guns towards them.

     "Seriously Romeo, you're men are so protective," I whispered at him.

     It was Romeo's turn to smirk as he answered, "They basically learned it from me."

     He then turns to his men and commands, "Put your weapons down!"

     Everyone was confused, but one by one, they put their guns down like how Romeo told them to. Mat even did the same and followed orders by hiding his gun back too.

     Not it was my turn to looked up at the men who were pointing their guns at us and shouted, "Is this how you welcome me?!"

     It took them a couple of seconds to finally realize who I was.

     "It's the boss!" one of them shouted, quickly making everyone put their guns down.

     Seconds later, the main door slams open, revealing Eric Kwon with five other men behind him.

     "Boss!" he excitedly shouted as he ran towards me.

     He immediately bows in front of me, the rest of the men following behind him.

     "So you've been hiding here?" I asked him.

      Eric stands back up properly and was about to answer me, but then his eyes met Romeo, and Eric immediately stopped.

     "You're still with him?" he asked me instead.

     I gently held Romeo's shoulder and answered, "I told you, this is my man. Where I go, he goes."

     Eric takes a deep breath, but he sighs and says, "Understood."

     "It's nice to meet you again Eric," Romeo greeted, but the tone in his voice felt like he wasn't really excited to meet him at all.

     But Eric still bowed in front of him and greeted back, "It is nice to meet you too...Mr. Romeo Valentino."

     "We should talk inside," I immediately told him.

     Eric nods his head and gestured at the door, "Please, follow me."

     Eric goes in first, and then Romeo told his men to stay outside before we followed Eric inside the building.

     As we were walking at the hallways, Romeo and I passed through every door on the sides of the hallway. And in each room, there were different men who were training, preparing food, and even cleaning tons of weapons.

     "How many men do you even have here?" Romeo asked as we continued walking.

     Without looking back at us, Eric answered, "There were thirty men from Korea while the rest are gang members who were once based here."

     "So they didn't return to Korea?" I asked, shocked that I'm only hearing about this now.

     "Our connections overseas suddenly stopped and they were totally forgotten, so the men who were based here didn't have much choice and just stayed here. Thankfully I was still able to gather them," Eric says as we arrived at this big room that looked like a storage room, but now it was completely empty.

     "We are truly glad that you are okay," Eric says as he turns around and bows in front of me again.

     The large storage room was filled with at least fifty men, and everyone bowed in front of me as well.

     I stood there; still a little shocked because of the amount of respect these men are giving me.

     These men escaped Korea and went all the way here just so they could safely get me back.

     I looked at them with pride and thought, "These are my men, and I will do everything I can to repay them."

    "Welcome back boss," everyone greeted in unison.

     Romeo suddenly touches my back at says, "Come on Black Angel...it's time you show them why you're worthy to be their boss."

     I was honestly surprised by what Romeo just said, and in all honesty, it felt good. I was lucky to have a partner who knew exactly how I feel.

     I took a step forward and looked at everyone.

     When my men stood up straight, I seriously looked at them and said, "People have been living in paradise for far too long. So it's about time we head back and remind them why we're called the Dark Saints."

     Everyone nodded in agreement; determination slowly being imprinted in their faces.

     "Now...who's with me?!" I shouted, and everyone cheered and lifted their hands up.

     I smiled and glanced at Romeo, my heart fluttering as I saw him raising his hand too, his eyes staring at me like he's never been so proud of anyone his entire life until now.

- END -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 6.5K 34
[LGBT+ Romance, BoyxBoy] "Oh my god! Can you just shut the hell up?!" The man sneered. Alexander smirked, having a mischievous glint in his eyes. "...
628 50 15
"Jake," Seth called out. Nothing. Seth groaned and then walked up behind him and once he got to him he saw that Jake had both his earbuds in. He chu...
24.4K 1K 33
Published - 25 February 2019 Completed - 23 April 2020
30.6K 1K 11
The story of the Corruption of an innocent soul. Daniel Hansen is a big mafia boss who has taken a trip to London. On his travels he meets a shy but...