Designed to Kill (Jayy Von Mo...

By allaloneinhell5

More

Designed to Kill (Jayy Von Monroe Love Story)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 17

265 5 0
By allaloneinhell5

“JAYY! LESLIE! GET UP!” Dahvie yelled jumping on our bed.

“Dahvie get the fuck out or I will take a fork and deflate your balls.” I threatened. Dahvie screamed and ran out of the room.

“Merry Christmas babe.” Jayy said kissing my nose.

“You missed.” I said.  He propped himself up on his elbow.

“You’re supposed to say Merry Christmas back.” He said pulling me closer so our noses were touching.

“Oh my bad, Merry Christmas Jayy.” I said.

“That’s better.” He said and kissed me.

“But mom! Leslie threatened to deflate my balls!” I heard Dahvie whine. We laughed into each other’s lips.

We got up, stretched and walked out of Jayy’s room. I instantly smelt bacon.

“BACON!” I yelled and ran to the kitchen. There was a huge pile of bacon on the counter. I shoved 5 pieces in my mouth.

After breakfast I took a shower and changed into something more comfortable:  http://www.polyvore.com/christmas/set?id=46779713

I waited for Jayy to be done and sat down in the living room to open presents. All the parents chipped in and got me a gift card for the local tattoo place. YAYY!

“Babe I wrote you a song.” Jayy said.

“No fuckin way! I wrote you one too!” I said.

“Can I sing it first? Pleeeeaaaase?” he asked.

“Go ahead.” I said. Dahvie got up with Jayy to the microphones. They both started messing with his laptop. Then the music started.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tl4WR9tsf5I

I was bawling by the time they finished. Fuck I should have gone first. Jayy wiped my face clean and pushed me up to the mic. I plugged in the guitar and started playing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BM3Rv2RO1Do&ob=av2n 

I gotta say something I've been thinking about.

 I can't wait to lay around with you.

 And tell you all the secrets I've been keeping to myself.

 It's been awhile since I've felt butterflies.

 Do you feel the same way too?

 If every single second could last that much longer.

 Would you hold me?

And kiss me again underneath the moonlight.

 You're more than a friend, oh.

 I knew it from the first sight, yeah.

 Hold me, feel my heart beat.

 Put your arms around me.

 And kiss me again.

 And kiss me again.

I gotta say I wasn't expecting you

 To come this way and fall into my arms.

 And now I know I can't deny this feeling any longer.

 I close my eyes, I can't stop thinking about you.

 Crack a smile, I just can't lose.

 At a mile a minute my heart beats to the limit when I'm with you.

So, kiss me again underneath the moonlight.

 You're more than a friend, oh.

 I knew it from the first sight, yeah.

 Hold me, feel my heart beat.

 Put your arms around me.

 And kiss me again.

I can't let you go, can't let you float away.

 'Cause that would be a mistake.

 I'm not ready to run, can't let you go to waste.

 No, no, no, no.

And kiss me again underneath the moonlight.

 You're more than a friend, oh.

 I knew it from the first sight, yeah.

 Hold me, feel my heart beat.

 Put your arms around me.

 Hold me, feel my heart beat.

 And put your arms around.

 And kiss me again, and again, and again.

 Oh, kiss me again.

I wrote the song so Mark can sing some of it when we add it to the new album.

Jayy stood up and walked over to me.

“Merry Christmas Jayy.” I said. He smiled as a tear slid down his cheek. I stood on my toes and licked it away. He pulled me close and kissed me passionately. Best damn kiss ever.

“I love you so much.” He whispered.

“I love you too.” I replied. Everybody aww’ed.

“Alright. I’m making burgers and shit.” I said.

“Do you know how to?” Dahvie asked.

“Dude, I’m from Wisconsin.” I replied. He held his hands up in mock surrender.

“All I know about Wisconsin is the Jeffrey Domer dude.” He said. I face palmed.

“That is not a good thing to know.” I sighed.

“Whatever.” He replied.

“Well anyway, I also got you something else Jayy.” I said.

“You didn’t.” he said. I smirked.

“I did.” I replied. Then he smirked.

“Well, I got something else for you too.” He said.

“You didn’t.” I replied.

“I did.” He replied. We both ran different directions to get the presents. I ran to Dahvie’s room. I hid the present there. I mean, it’s Dahvie’s room. You wouldn’t be able to find anything there. I quickly pulled out the box and ran back to the living room. Jayy was already there with his back turned to me.

Dahvie pointed at me and he turned around while putting whatever he had in his hands behind his back.

“Merry Christmas Jayy.” I said handing him the box. He gave Dahvie what was in his hands and opened the box. He gasped and pulled out black studded leather boots.

“Oh my fuckin god Leslie! These are amazing!” he squealed. I let out a breath. I was worried he wouldn’t like them. He calmed down and handed me a small box.

http://www.polyvore.com/christmas/set?id=47060385  (it was black and the writing says ‘I love you with all my heart’

“It’s beautiful Jayy.” I breathed. (everybody else were out by the pool)

He grabbed it from me and put it around my neck. I’m seriously surprised I didn’t start crying.

I threw my arms around Jayy’s neck.

“I love it.” I whispered.

“I knew you would.” He replied.

The rest of the day went by quickly. We played ladder ball in the driveway, and Dahvie got me to drink a little. I didn’t want to be drunk on Christmas. It was around 10 at night when Jayy and I decided to sit in pool chairs outside and just talk.

“Oh my god I just thought of a perfect song.” I said.

“Sing it.” Jayy said.

There he goes My baby walks so slow Sexual tic-tac-toe Yeah I know we both know It isn't time, no But could you be m-mine?

We'll never get too far Just you, me and the bar Silly menage a trois, sometimes Would you be m-mine? Would you be m-mine? Would you be m-mine?

Oh baby, light's on But you're mom's not home I'm sick of laying down alone, hey With this fever, fever, yeah My one and only wanna get you alone Give you fever, fever, yeah

 There it goes You stole my so and so Cause, sweetheart No-no-nobody a-kno-kno-knows me Or can find Time to be m-mine, mine

 Let's get inside your car Just you, me and the stars Kind of menage a trois, sometimes Would you be m-mine? Would you be m-mine? Would you be m-mine?

Oh baby, light's onBut you're mom's not home I'm sick of laying down alone, hey With this fever, fever, yeah My one and only wanna get you alone Give you fever, fever, yeah

“Did you just write that in your head?” he asked. I laughed.

“Hell no! That was Adam Lambert.” I replied.

“I was gonna say there is no fuckin way you could just think up lyrics and a tune on the spot.” He replied.

“Are you going to be putting the song you sang me on the new album?” I asked.

“No we are making that a single. The new album will have Bewitched on it. I’m so stoked! It’s going to be the best one yet.” He replied. I smiled at his excitement.

“We need a female singer to record with us. Would you like too?” jayy asked.

“Really? I would love too!” I squealed.

“Awesome Dahvie and I have another song on it too. I’ll go get the laptop so I can show you.” He said.

“Mmk.” I replied. Now I’m stoked!

I saw Dahvie walking out with his camera.

“And here is Leslie just sitting here, like the lazyass she is.” Dahvie said pointing the camera at me. I stuck my tongue out at him while playing with the necklace Jayy got me.

“oooh! Look at the necklace Jayy got her for Christmas. What does it say Leslie?” Dahvie asked zooming in on the necklace.

“It says ‘I love you with all my heart’ in French.” I replied.

“Awww. Momma Monroe almost started crying seeing her son so happy.” Dahvie said to the camera.

“Yeah, I didn’t know what to do at that point. I started freaking the fuck out.” I replied.

“I’m surprised you didn’t start crying.” Dahvie said.

“Hey!                                 Dick.” I replied.

“In case you guys don’t know, Leslie is a very emotional person. You should have seen her at her birthday party. Oh my god it was like fuckin Niagara Falls on her face.” Dahvie said.

“Yeah don’t remind me. Wait! Some people saw me cry on stage when Jeffree came out singing me happy birthday.” I said.

“Yeah I was laughing the whole fuckin time.” Dahvie said. I glared at him.

“It wasn’t fuckin funny Dahvie. It was embarrassing.” I replied.

“It was so fucking funny! When you tried to talk it would just come out in sobs.” He said.

“Get the fuck out before I take that god damned camera and put it in the blender.” I said.

“No not my baby!” he squealed running back in the house.

Jayy came back out with his laptop and a notebook.

“Ok we have two other songs that we will be recording. The first one is called Dark Dreams.” He said handing me the notebook. I opened it and there were tons of lyrics and the parts were labeled.

“Ok I’m going to play it first so you know how to sing it.” He said. He did some things on the lap top and music started playing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zkHEdg2Eyg

“I like it. Ok now play it again I wanna sing.” I said. He smiled and played it again. (Yes I’m replacing Lady Nogrady with Leslie.)

“And this one is called G.F.A” he said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxEuO1OwxV8&feature=related

“Oh my god I love the rap Jayy!” I said. He flipped somebody off behind me. I looked and Dahvie was filming us through the door. I flipped him and mimicked me putting his camera in a blender. His eyes widened and he ran away from the door.

“What the hell was that?” Jayy asked.

“I told him I’d put his camera in a blender if he didn’t leave.” I replied. He laughed.

“That’s right up there with deflating his balls.”

I laughed and nodded.

I don’t know what it was but Jayy looked really sexy sitting there.

No we haven’t done ‘it’ yet, but I think I’m ready. He’s been waiting patiently since we started dating and I love him even more for that.

Should I give him hint now? Fuck it. I’m going to.

I got up closed the laptop, grabbed it, and pulled Jayy in the house. I threw the laptop on the beanbag chair in his room and closed the door. I think he caught on because he pulled me to him and kissed me. It got heated in seconds. I pulled his shirt off as he gently laid me down on the bed.

You know what happens(;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 1.4K 21
Just read and find out ^_^#
51.3K 1.9K 40
Book one in the Tell Me Why Series.
46K 1.6K 24
**Originally named Dahvie Vanity is my Brother...and Amy Lee is my Mom!** Ecstasy Hampton: adopted and clueless of her birth family. When she goes to...