Hidden Attraction

By Believeeexoxo

Alyssa Straton was an average sixteen year old looking for love in all of the wrong places. Little did she kn... More

Hidden Attraction
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty-One.
Chapter Twenty-Two.
Chapter Twenty-Three.
Chapter Twenty-Four.
Chapter Twenty-Five.
Chapter Twenty-Six.
Chapter Twenty-Seven.
Chapter Twenty-Eight.
Chapter Twenty-Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty-One.
Chapter Thirty-Two.
Chapter Thirty-Three.
Chapter Thirty-Four.
Chapter Thirty-Five.
Chapter Thirty-Six.
Chapter Thirty Seven.
Chapter Thirty Eight.
Chapter Thirty-Nine.
Chapter Forty.
Chapter Forty-One.
Chapter Forty-Two.
Chapter Forty Three.
Chapter Forty Four.
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine

Chapter Eleven.

68K 1.3K 712
By Believeeexoxo

 Chapter Eleven.

            So after I had of course, given into him, our make-out session that was supposed to have lasted ten minutes turned into twenty so we were ten minutes late to the Waffle House. I didn’t care at all it’s just that when we walked in together, all eyes were on us and they obviously wanted to know what happened. I think I had to check Justin’s face ten times and his neck to make sure he didn’t have any of my lipstick remains on him. I didn’t want us to get caught.

            Sending Kylie a small smile, I took a seat next to her and tried to avoid Justin’s eyes. I just had to keep reminding myself to act like I didn’t like him. I had to act like I didn’t want to straddle him in that chair and rip his clothes off.

            “What did Taylor do?” She leaned over to whisper in my ear, her blonde curls brushing the end of the table. I didn’t even care about Taylor right now after what went down between Justin and I but I suppose I should act heartbroken since I’m sure that’s how everyone expected me to be. I could see Brandon lean over to Justin to most likely ask him the same thing Kylie was asking me. I just hope he acted like we both agreed to.

            “He tried to throw himself on me in his car.” I scoffed, getting irritated as the memories came into my head. “It was so repulsive Kylie I can’t even tell you.”

            “How did you end up with Justin though?” She asked.

            “He left with that girl he went to the dance with and he saw me in the parking lot.” I half lied. “So he found out what happened and he tried to make me feel better. He was the last person I wanted to talk to but as much as I tried to get him away he wouldn’t go.”

            Watching her face carefully, I tried to see if my lie had worked and surprisingly it did. It must have just flown right over her head or something, I don’t know.

            “I don’t get why you don’t like him so much.” She giggled. “It just sucks that he has to be nineteen. You guys would be cute together.”

            I immediately smirked secretly to myself at the thought of someone else picturing us together. Little does she know we already are together. But in all honesty, I liked this little secretive relationship we have. It was hot.

            “Ew.” I wrinkled my nose up in disgust and started to laugh. “He is the last person I’d ever want to date.”

            “Whatever you saaay.” She sang in a childish way.

            Once our pancakes had been delivered to the table, I took two off of the serving plate and put it onto mine. I wasn’t really hungry but I figured I’d eat just because I should because after all, I haven’t eaten since lunch this afternoon.

            Justin sent me a wink when he put his pancake on his plate and I swear I felt my cheeks turn as red as a tomato. I just wanted to drag him somewhere and resume what we were doing at the park. It was kind of funny actually when I told him we were ten minutes late because he still wouldn’t stop kissing me. He just kept saying how badly he wanted to keep doing this and he kept kissing me. Over and over again… his lips travelling down my neck and then going back to my lips…

            “Alyssa.” Brandon’s voice snapped me back to reality and I realized he had just asked me a question. I seemed to be zoning out a lot lately.

            “I’m sorry, what?”

            “I said did you need me to kick Taylor’s ass for you?”

            Letting out a laugh, I sent him a grateful smile and stared down at my plate for a second. He was probably the greatest brother in the world but I don’t think he needed to do that. He never actually did anything despite the force he used on me and besides; I had Justin now so nothing else really mattered at this point.

            “No Brandon.” I said. “It’s all good now.”

            “You sure?”

            I nodded my head at him and put more pancake into my mouth so I wouldn’t have to talk anymore. I just didn’t want more questions to be thrown my way that I didn’t know how to answer.

            “So I’m thinking we could all just crash at my place?” Brandon asked the table and my heart picked up speed at the thought of another whole night with Justin alone. My mind instantly started to wander to the endless possibilities. I could so sneak out in the middle of the night and go downstairs so we could make out again. Oh my god that sounds like such a good idea.

            “Alyssa?”

            Realizing I had zoned out once again. Brandon rolled his eyes at me and began to speak.

            “I said is that okay with you if everyone comes over? Why do you keep staring off into space like a weirdo?”
            “Yeah Lyss.” Justin chuckled and cocked his head to the side. “What are you thinking about?”
            He knew damn well what I was thinking about and I know damn well he was thinking about it too.

            “Yeah.” I replied to Brandon and then sent a fake dirty look to Justin. “And shut up Justin. It’s none of your business.”

            “Sure.” He retorted. “Sure it isn’t.”

            Why does he keep being so flirtatious? He needs to stop because if he keeps going like this, people are going to figure something out. As much as I wish he could be like that I just know that it can’t happen. No way in hell would people ever approve, especially my parents.

            I widened my eyes secretly at him to tell him to stop but all he did was give me a little smile and stare back down at his plate. I loved the way he smiled at me and I loved the way my body was so small compared to his. He was so much taller than I was but that was so romantic to me. I loved the fact that my head just reached his chest; making it so I could hear his heartbeat every time I hugged him. I just wanted to keep doing that forever but unfortunately I would have to wait until we were in private.

 -------

            Once we had all gotten back, I had finally gotten out of my dress and changed into pajama shorts and a t-shirt. As much as I enjoyed getting dressed up and looking pretty for a night, it was nice to be able to relax and feel comfortable.

New Message From: Justin.

            Come down here… I want to see you so bad.

            I let my eyes scan the text and didn’t waste any time before I deleted the message so no one would see it and flung it onto my bedspread. I’ve been waiting to get back to this for the whole night.

            Sliding on my pink fuzzy slippers, I quietly snuck downstairs and spotted the back of Justin’s head. He was sitting on the couch with his phone in hand, probably waiting for a text back from me. I thought it was the cutest thing ever that I, Alyssa Straton, had captured nineteen year old line backer Justin Bieber’s heart. It just seemed unreal to me.

            “Hi.” I giggled and walked around the couch so I could straddle his thighs, knocking the phone out of his hand.

            He seemed shocked that I had come down so soon but immediately got a smile on his face. I missed seeing him look at me like this. I hated the fact that we had to be so secretive but I also loved it. I’m not sure which one I want more but all I know is that right now I’m feeling fantastic.

            “Hey.” He smirked and ran his hands down my back, stopping when he reached the middle of my spine. I think the thing I loved the most about him is that he wasn’t trying to use me in any way. He was always trying to make sure he treated me like a gentleman, unlike Taylor.

            Grabbing his hands with mine, I moved them lower so they were around my ass and watched his expression carefully. He didn’t do anything at first, he just kept his hands there to make sure I was okay with it until finally he grasped it and I swear I felt my stomach churn with desire for him.

            I didn’t know how else to control myself except kiss him. I bit down on his bottom lip and entwined my tongue with his, feeling his hot breath collide with mine. The kiss picked up speed so he picked me up and laid me down onto my back so he could be on top. His fingertips then gently scraped the bare skin of my stomach, making goose bumps appear all over my body.

            “That feels so good.” I moaned and ran my fingers through his hair, wanting more than anything for him to never stop.

            Inching his fingers up my top, they finally reached my bra and he traced the outline of the lace for a couple of moments. I could tell he wanted to go further and although I was nervous since it would be the first time someone’s ever touched me there, I was willing to do that for him.

            “You can.” I said breathlessly, making him look up at me. “I mean, if you want to.”

            “Are you sure?” He asked. “You don’t have to do anything you don’t want to.”

            “You act like nobody’s ever touched me there before.” I lied. “It’s fine.”

            I know what I had just said was probably so wrong but I didn’t want anything that I said to change his mind about me. He already thought of me as a kid a couple of weeks ago so now that we were actually making out, I didn’t want him to think I was in-experienced.

            He then slid his hands around my back so he could fumble with the hooks and threw it to the ground once he got it off. I don’t think I’ve ever felt so exposed before in front of someone but for whatever reason, when my t-shirt came off, I felt myself with him. I didn’t feel self-conscious or scared. It just seemed right.

            “Jesus…” He scanned my chest and that’s when the bulge in his pants went against my leg, making my eyes grow wide. I didn’t want him to think I’ve never seen one before so I just tried to act normal and stare back at him.

            “They’re so…” He stopped himself. “I mean you’re so…”

            “I’m so what?” I asked.

            “Insanely gorgeous.” He finally said. “So gorgeous Lyss.”

            He remained on top of me and continued to stare in pure awe or something. I’m so glad that the first time this is happening was going so good. I didn’t want to be ugly and this was the exact reaction I needed from him. I’m so happy he likes what he sees.

            Bending his head down, he started to plant kisses from my neck, down the middle of my chest, until he reached the hemline of my pajama shorts. I didn’t know how to react from how good it felt, all I could do was just keep running my fingers through his hair to let him know how much I wanted this. He was making me feel so wanted right now but as soon as his hand started to get under the waistband of my shorts, I jumped back and shook my head no. I’m not sure why I had done it seeming how I was just thoroughly enjoying myself; I guess I was just scared. I could also tell that he was disappointed that I had wanted him to stop but it wasn’t him at all, it was me. It’s not that I didn’t want to; I just think it’s way too soon to go that far when we practically just met.

            “I-I’m sorry.” He stuttered. “I shouldn’t have done that. I was just in the moment and I thought you wanted-“

            “It wasn’t you.” I replied. “I just think I’m not ready for that yet. Okay?”

            “Okay…” He gave me a puzzled look and reached down to give me my bra back. “But I thought you said you’ve been touched there before?”

            I had completely forgotten that I had just said that a couple of seconds ago and cursed myself for being so stupid in the first place.

            “I have.” I lied again. “It’s just that I think more of you than the rest. I like you more than them.”

            “The rest? How many people have you slept with Lyss?”

            His voice seemed like he was irritated and I could tell when I looked in his eyes that he was picturing me being with someone else, which obviously wasn’t settling well with him.

            “Two.” I said in a high-pitched tone. I’m not sure at this point why I was continuing to lie but I feel like I’d seem stupid if I told the truth.

            “Oh…” He trailed off, trying not to seem disappointed. “Okay.”

            “Are you mad at me?”

            “No.” He laughed and kissed my cheek. “I thought you were going to say six or something.”

            Hooking my bra back on, I stood up from the couch and saw the wave of sadness come over his face. I loved the fact that he didn’t want me to leave. It just made me feel like I was special to him. I really hope I am.

            “You’re going to bed?” He asked.

            I didn’t want to disappoint him but I was tired and tomorrow we would both have to get up early to have breakfast with everyone. Plus, I was also kind of embarrassed by how scared I got with him. I honestly hope I get over that fear because I really do like him and I want to go further with him in the future.

            “Yes.” I said quietly. “But I’ll see you in the morning.”

            “Yeah but I can’t kiss you then.” He replied bluntly, making me start to laugh. He did have a point though.

            “Goodnight Justin.”

            Giving him a cheesy grin, I turned to walk away until he grabbed me by the wrist and made me fall back into his lap so he could kiss me again. I didn’t know how to react except smile uncontrollably.

            “Night Lyss.” He said breathlessly and pulled away. “Sweet dreams.”

A/N: So... I hope you liked this chapter! Everything seems to be going so good right? But as we all know, that isn't going to last. If it was like this forever then it wouldn't be a fanfic, haha. 

Comment/vote and lemme know what you thought please! I love reading what your guys's opinons :)

twitter: @ believeeexoxo

instagram: @ drxwsdeanna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 728 39
What happens when pop star Justin Bieber falls for the girl he grew up with? Going back to Canada for a break from his Believe Tour, Justin isn't lo...
183K 3.9K 83
Four days. That's all it took for Justin Bieber to start falling for new 18 year old popstar y/f/n(your full name). She never knew if she could fall...
54.1K 1.1K 68
Every girl has they're ups and downs, but as soon as Ariana meets the famous Justin Bieber, her world is crushed and she's all alone, that bug comes...
2.2K 115 40
A normal teenage girl has her dream come true. Falls in love with teen pop-star Justin Bieber, and what happens next? Will Natalie survive the invasi...