Baby, You're Perfect • Larry...

By BooBearsBabyHaz05

The Tomlinson pack is the most feared pack in the country. The Styles family is the sweetest family in the to... More

Introduction
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue

Chapter 1

4.8K 125 40
By BooBearsBabyHaz05

Harry's POV

I woke up to my alarm and rolled over to turn it off but Niall had already beat me to it. He hit the snooze button about four times and it turned off on the fith, "God, I hate that stupid bloody alarm!"

I groaned before rolling over to face him where he was lying on the floor in his sleeping bag, "Yes but without it you'd be in bed until noon and we've got to get up and ready for school. Sorry mate."

I seemed like one of those responsible, father figure type of friends but I wasn't. I just had to get Niall prepared in the mornings when we have sleepovers, he isn't a morning person.

After a little complaining from him, and me stealing his sleeping bag, he finally got up.

Niall had a shelf of his clothes in the cupboard at my place and I did at his too so he grabbed his clothes for the day and headed to the bathroom down the hall.

I changed into my clothes while he showered. I had chosen a pair of my black skinny jeans, a plain white tee and some brown boots with a green beanie to complete the look.

I heard the shower stop and a couple minutes later the hair drier whirring. After that stopped Niall walked in with his navy blue skinny jeans, simple white tee, black boots and denom jacket.

We walked downstairs and entered the kitchen to find Gemma sitting at the breakfast bar with a bacon and egg mcmuffin from McDonalds in her hands and two brown bags from the same place on the bench.

"Eat up, school's in half an hour."

We walked over and grabbed a bag each, mum was already at work so there was none for her.

After Niall had finished his pancakes and me my mcmuffin and hash browns and we'd brushed our teeth (and double checked our hair), we made our way towards his black nissan navara.

As he was pulling out of my driveway I made eye contact with my next door neighbour, Louis, he gave a small smile in my direction as he walked towards his dark red porche.

I bit my lip and subtly gave him a small nod, he winked in return and since I was in front of his house by then I turned my attention back to the rode and continued my journey to the school.

He and I met up every night, when I didn't have friends over, outside our windows and just talked for hours.

Our houses were pretty close together and in front of each of our bedroom windows we both have these window ledge things that we can sit on and chat.

I was snapped back into reality when we approached the school parking lot. He took our usual park and I got out of the car with Niall.

Niall and I had different classes first period so we sparated after we enetered the school.

----

I exited my class with my friend, Leigh-Anne and her boyfriend, Andre, and met up with Niall at the car.

Niall was leaned up against the passenger door when I got there, he was on his phone doing something and didn't notice me until I neared the car.

Leigh-Anne and Andre continued to walk towards his car when I reached Ni's.

"Heyyy, ready to go?" Niall asked, pushing off of the car and pocketing his phone.

"Yep, you drop me home on the way, alright?" He nodded as we climbed into our seats and buckled up our seatbelts.

We talked the whole way with the radio softly in the background until we reached my place.

I was out of the car and about to shut the door when he reminded me of our plans later that week, "We still on for Friday night?"

"Yeah, yeah. Of course, see you tomorrow, Ni!" I called back to him, he nodded and I entered my house.

It was only Wednesday so I had a couple days 'til Friday, Niall and I were going out to our favourite club.

One Friday every month he and I would go out to this club and get completely mortal, the next day we'd always have the worst hangovers and a lot of the time we'd wake up with someone in bed with us.

When I walked inside mum was there and Gemma had just finished her shift so was probably on her way home.

I greeted my mother with a kiss on the cheek and headed to my room with an apple in hand.

I opened my bedroom door while taking a bite into my apple, I pulled my phone out of my back pocket.

My phone opened up to twitter after I unlocked it, I decided to go into my chat with Louis.

Louis Taylor.

He was a gorgeous man who lived next door to me, his silky, soft looking, brown hair was swept up in a perfect quiff and his blue eyes were so bright and beautiful.

Every time we talked he was so sweet and he had a wonderful sense of humor, he always sounded so proud when he talked about his family and he held so much passion for the things he loved.

Harry_Styles: Hey, could you bring something to the windows tonight? Pretty please

Louis_Taylor: Depends what it is... you're not turning into a typical teenager, are you?

Harry_Styles: What, no! Of course not, I'm not like those druggo kids. I was actually thinking chips and salsa

Louis_Taylor: Okay, good. Yeah I can bring that, I got nothing good to drink though, what've you got

Harry_Styles: I have chocolate milk or orange juice

Louis_Taylor: Haha, okay. Not sure why that is all a teenage boy has in his fridge buuuutttt bring the choc milk ;D

I chuckled at his reply and pocketed the phone once again.

"Do I not even get 'hi's these days or what?" I turned around to see Gemma in her work unifrom standing at my door which was now wide open.

"Sorry, I didn't even hear you come in"

"Dude, I called out, three times, saying I was home! What is up with you? You must've been pretty distracted." She walked towards me with a raised eyebrow.

I stepped forward to say a quick 'hello' and hug my sister.

"So what were you chuckling at when I came in?" She asked after we pulled away from the hug.

Blushing lightly, I came up with a small lie since I couldn't let my family know about mine and Louis' friendship, "A post on instagram, um, stupid texts"

She gave me a knowing look before leaving it and walking out, I've never been a good liar and Gems always knows when I'm lying but most of the time not what I'm lying about or why I am.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220 9 7
Stoic, broody, and arrogant, elite bodyguard HARRY STYLES has two rules: 1) Protect his clients at all costs 2) Do not become emotionally involved. E...
1.4K 82 30
"No, no. No talking little bug, this is the part where you listen" he cuts me off before I can finish. I'm disappointed in myself for complying to hi...
28.1K 1.2K 35
Louis comes to the bakery every morning and he knows everyone there. They know Louis personally that his friends with everyone who works there. There...
190K 6.6K 26
Louis Tomlinson is a senior in college where he studies drama. Since his parents threw him out after they found out that he was gay, he has two jobs...