Halley

By live_life_with_books

Book 3 in the Generations Series '"We have got some big shoes to fit into Jamesie, we are holding the legacy... More

Halley
1- The Dramatics Of Professor Black-Weasley
2- Teachers Know All
3- Pranks Glorious Pranks
4- The Week Of Detentions
5- Halley's New Boyfriend
6- James Gets Angry
7- Quidditch Tryouts
8- Nova Tells The Truth
9-Stubbornness
10- Done
11- James Jumps Over The Moon
13- 'I'll Write To Your Mother'
14- Rapidfire Wedding Planning
15- The Missing Bride
16- A Man With A Plan
17- OWL Results
18- Blowing Potions Up
19- Graduation
20- Healer Edgar
21- Clipboards In Weird Places
22- Human Ginnie Pig
23- Not Essance Of Silver
24- Venus Finds Out
25- James Finds Out
26- Halley Is In The Middle Of A Domestic
27- The Victorie-Teddy-Snogging-Behind-A-Tent Wedding
28- Fix My Metaphorically Broken Nose!
29- Halley Wins The Apartment Hunt
30- Halley Has Too Many Things
31- June
32- A Jealous Comet
33- Harry Broke Six Bones
34- Halley Can't Sit Still
35- Grilling Nysa's Girlfriend
36- Confessions
37- Emergency On The Ward
38- Too Weird
39- Halley Yells At Her Grandmother
40- Halley Mopes
41- Halley Visits Her Grandparents
42- It Worked
43- The Hearing
44- Alfie And Hope Walk In
45- On Top Of The World
Epilogue
Winter Awards 2019

12- Mesers Moony, Padfoot, Wormtail and Prongs

471 24 6
By live_life_with_books

"The sorting ceremony involves a twelve-foot dragon!" Halley told Nysa and Nova over a year later when they returned to Platform 9 3/4.

Halley was about to go into her fifth year at the school, but Nysa and Nova were just starting in their first. Each of them had a very different reaction to the idea. Nysa (much like Halley had been), was overly excited to start school, whereas Nova was anxious beyond belief.

"Halley stop winding them up," Neville told her, with a slight roll of his eyes.

"Your sister likes a joke, don't listen to a word she says," Venus told a very scared looking Nova.

"You guys are late again. I can't believe you almost missed the train again Halley!" Sirius greeted his daughter with a hug and passed each of his grandchildren some galleons.

"You miss the train once and no one will let you forget it!" Halley complained, pocketing the galleon that Sirius passed her.

"No, and they never will," Harry patted her shoulder, a small smile on his face.

"Halley!" She was tackled around the waste by James Potter, almost knocking her to the ground.

"Hi, James."

"Oh, I missed you so much!" He let go of her and grinned.

"You saw each other yesterday," Harry pointed out.

"That's beside the point dad!" James said like this was obvious.

"You two are in looooove!" Said Nysa.

"Are not," Halley stuck her tong out at him, "Anyway, you looooooove Lily, you want to kissssss Lily, what will you do when Lily is out in Gryffindor and you're put in the dungeons or something, you won't be able to fawn over her and-"

"Mum!" Nysa said loudly, cutting off Halley's teasing, "can you tell Halley to shut up!"

"Halley shut up," Venus turned away from the conversation she had been having with her father, "why does she need to shut up?"

"She's being irritating," Nysa glared at her.

"Well, aren't I a proud grandfather, at least one of my descendants has inherited the incessant annoyingness that I pride myself upon," said Sirius, moving over so that he could pat Halley on the shoulder.

"I do try my best to uphold the values of 'messes Moony, Padfoot, Wormtail and Prongs,'" said Halley.

"Where did you hear that?" Sirius demanded, but James and Halley ducked under his arms and hurried onto the train, wishing their parents goodbyes as they did.

"This map is going to be excellent," James pulled the old piece of parchment that he had stolen from his father earlier that summer, "it's going to make it so much easier to choose targets for pranking."

"I can't wait!" Halley grinned, pulling open the door to a compartment, in which Hope and Alfie were kissing.

"Break it up!" James said as they walked in, "the prefects are here."

"You're joking," Hope stared at them, "no one in their right mind would make you two prefects."

"I think you just accidentally called Professor McGonagall insane because we're prefects!" Halley grinned.

"That's just-" Alfie swore loudly.

"Now, now, Uncle Alfie, I think that might be worth a detention," Halley and James had to scramble out of the compartment when Alfie aimed a kick at them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 56 6
To simply put it, Olivia Randaloff was sick and tired of the way James Potter treated her best friend, Lily Evans. After years of him refusing to lea...
9.6K 334 82
In the halls of Hogwarts, where magic weaves its intricate tapestry of destiny, James Potter, renowned for his mischievous grin and untamed spirit, f...
952 4 50
Aries Cassiopeia Black is a Halfblood Witch and is also a Gryffindor and she is also the only daughter and child of none other than Sirius Black hims...
22K 385 28
"Maybe we weren't meant to be in this universe." "Then I will find through every universe, where we are meant to be. Don't l...