Imprinted → lashton [book one]

By TRXGICS

When you're born, a small timer is imprinted on your wrist. This small timer counts down. It counts down to t... More

0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
4.1
4.2
4.3
epilogue
thank you note
sequel [coming in jan.-feb. 2015]
ALL TOO WELL IS POSTED

1.0

1.4K 59 37
By TRXGICS

A/N: I STILL CANT BELIEVE 1K READS WOWOWOWOWOWWO OK. THIS IS A V V SUCKY CHAPTER IM SORRY. BUT ITS LONGER THAN USUAL ENJOY IT.

(Unedited)

The next few days went on as normal, hanging out with all the boys. Calum would bring Carsyn and Michael brought his time match, Kathryn. She was a whole head shorter than Michael, and pretty at that. She had pastel blue hair with blue eyes and slightly pale skin. They were talking and ignoring us the entire time, so Ashton and I got to know Carsyn a little better.

She told us her music taste and said she liked YouTubers also; Joey Graceffa was apparently her favorite, which Ashton freaked out about. Once Michael finally decided to join the conversation, he and Kathryn were confused, asking questions on who people were.

After a bit, Michael and Kathryn left for their date; right after the door closed, we all said judgmental comments about her. "They both have colored hair, so maybe they'll work." Ashton was in an adorable fit of laughter, giggling and smiling at every comment that was said.

Calum and Carsyn ended up falling asleep cuddling each other. Ashton and I went to the kitchen to eat some crisps. Ashton sat on the counter, sitting the bowl in his lap. After a few minutes of eating I see Ashton brushing his hand off on his pants. I put another chip in my mouth before I feel his large hand brushing through my hair. I chew slowly before glancing at him.

He smiles at me before pulling his hand away. "Sorry." I laugh, shaking my head.

-

They all left after a while. My brothers were home, so I ate dinner with them and mum. They started asking me what Ashton and I were going to do in London. I told them about some of the things we have planned before I went to go sleep, or I talked to Ashton over the phone for a few hours, whatever you want to call it.

At about 3, Ashton started a group chat with all of us, Michael, Calum, me, and him.

hey guess what? -CH

niall horan followed me on twitter three days ago -CH

i have neVER SCREAMED SO LOUD -CH

calum are you sure you have a penis -MC

this group thing was a bad idea -AI

I laugh at my idiotic friends, allowing them to ramble themselves out. The text messages continued and got stupider by the minute.

Many sex jokes later, we all decided to shut up so we could sleep.

-

The next week, I couldn't see Ashton. My family was over for my birthday for the day, so we could only text; I missed him insanely.

After many stupid compliments and the elders in my family telling me 'how much I've grown' and such, there was a knock at the door. I open it up, excepting another family member that was at my birth that I don't remember. I smile when I hear it, "Happy birthday, Lukey."

I welcome him inside. He was wearing a The Rolling Stones white t-shirt with black skinny jeans and black converse. He was holding a small velvet box with a bow on top of it. He smiles at me, handing me the box. I chuckle, leading him farther into my home.

He smiles politely at my mother, "Oh, hello, Ashton." He nods, "Hi, Mrs. Hemmings." We both sit on the couch. I look at the box in my hands, "Open it!" Ashton claps slightly. I laugh, opening it. There's a small silver necklace with a guitar as a charm. I'm shocked for a minute, instantly hoping he didn't spend too much on me, before I bite back a smile, taking it out of the box. I stare at it with my mouth agape, before mumbling. "Ashton, I love it." He chuckles, slowly taking the necklace from my hand. He latches it behind my neck, letting it lay on my chest.

"You're acting like a teenage girl, Luke." I laugh, resting my head on his shoulder.

After dinner and opening other gifts and all, I walked Ashton home. He sang the entire way home. "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Lukey, happy birthday to you." Once we finally ended up on his doorstep, he looks at me. "So, 3 days."

I nod, smiling, fiddling the small charm in between my fingers. He laughed, waving slightly, opening the door. "Bye, Robert." I groan at the name. His grin makes me smile as he quietly closes the door behind him.

-

The next day was full of packing, since tomorrow I was going to Ashton's house to get to know Ashton's dad better. I throw in random pants and shirts I wear a lot and some I got for my birthday. Some family came back to see me before I leave, asking me multiple questions along the lines of what we're going to do and such. Some gave me late birthday gifts, which were new jeans, new bracelets, and a Polaroid camera.

Calum and Michael ended up coming over also. They gave me their gifts. Michael's was a Fall Out Boy tour hoodie that he got from the concert he went to while Calum's was a phone case. Calum pouted for a good ten minutes about how his mom made him pay for the gift and he'd get me something better soon, making me laugh and hug them both.

I showed them Ashton's gift from around my neck, making them smirk at me. "Oh, Ashton gave that to you, did he? Have you guys fucked yet?" Michael's smirk turns into a grin. My eyes widen at his comment. "No! No, no, no!"

They both laugh. "I ship you two harder than I ship Alfie and Zoey! They're the cutest time partners, so take that as a compliment." Calum points at me. After a bit of them pulling 'Lashton' jokes, I get a text from Ashton:

Can I come over? I have a surprise for youu.

I reply:

Michael and Calum are over, but sure.

A few minutes later he replies:

OH. CALUM'S GOING TO HATE US FOR THIS.

I laugh at that, replying:

What is it? Omg.

Ashton didn't reply after that. So Calum, Michael, and I continued talking about random things. I had to go downstairs and say bye to my family, hugging them and receiving occasional kisses on the cheek. After everyone left, Michael and Calum mocked them, hugging each other and pretending to kiss each other's cheeks.

We still had to wait another 30 minutes before Ashton was knocking on the door. Michael runs to the door, opening it before me. "Hi Ash!" I hear Ashton's laugh as he pushes past him. "Luke, I literally think I'm fangirling." I laugh, "What?" He looks at Calum before handing me two pieces of paper.

Oh my god.

"Where We Are Tour tickets?" I stare at him, gaping. He smiles, nodding quickly. "I hate fucking both of you, you assholes!" I hug Ashton even though he's in a fit on unstoppable giggles, mumbling into his hair. "I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you."'

"I love you too, Lukey."

-

The next day went well. It was a lot of Ashton talking well about me to his dad or telling him about how I helped him with some things. Eventually, he let us go to Ashton's room. He instantly started talking about how he hasn't packed yet and what he was going to wear to the concert.

I was looking around his room at some of the photos or posters. I tapped on his drums with my fingers as he through clothes into his suitcase. I interrupted his rant to mumble, "How much do you play?" He glances at me, shrugging. "Occasionally."

I nod, putting down the drumstick to look at him. "Aw, man; your suitcase is a mess." He pouts at me, dropping a shirt on top. I laugh at his face before walking over to help him. We spent the next 30 minute folding his clothes and putting them back into the suitcase.

After we were done with that, he played drums for me for a bit. He turned on a random Sleeping with Sirens song and pretty much zoned out of me being there. As he did that, I looked around his room a bit more, looking through the albums he has, looking at all of his bracelets and such.

He stops, gripping the symbol to quiet it down. "What are you doing?" I shrug, fiddling with a bracelet in my hands. I freeze when I feel one of his arms wrap around my waist. I lean into his hold slightly, dropping the bracelet. I look at him, his curly hair tickling my nose before I kiss them, making him giggle slightly.

He looks up at me, a smile still plastered on his face. That fucking smile. The smile that you see and you just have to smile back because it's so beautiful. The smile that you see and it just makes you want to hold him forever because of how amazing it is. That smile that could end wars or cure cancer. That smile that makes your entire world better.

That fucking smile.

I see his eyes glance to my lips. Oh. Oh. I chuckle awkwardly, sending him a smile. He pulls away from me slightly. "You should probably get home." He whispers, looking back at my eyes.

I nod, smiling at him. He walks me down to his front door before we hugged for a while. He kissed my cheek before sending me off to my house with a love you!

I fell asleep that night with a smile, praying that the trip went well.

-

The next morning, I got up at six. Well, sort of at six. The first 10 minutes were me desperately trying to shut up the 'alarm clock' even though it was my mum telling me to get up. I ate breakfast and got my things by the door before I went to get ready. I threw on a random pair of black skinny jeans and my Nirvana navy blue shirt.

I grab my black back-pack I got for Christmas and threw in a jacket and a few things to do on the plane: my laptop, The Fault in Our Stars by John Green, my iPod, and a small journal if I get bored enough to start writing a poem or a song or something.

I throw the back-pack on before trudging downstairs when I hear the doorbell ring. Right when I hit the last step, I'm tackled in a hug by a hyper Ashton. I smile at him, hugging back. We pull away once our parents walk in. My mom pulls me into a hug. "Remember to have fun and stay safe, alright?" I nod at her, hugging back.

After we pull away, I walk to the door and grab my things. "Bye, Luke. I love you." Ashton takes my bag, walking out of the front door. "Love you too, Mum." I smile lightly, kissing her cheek before walking out the door. I watch as Ashton close the trunk of his car.

"Ready, Lukey?" I smile at him, nodding.

"So fucking ready."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265 29 16
TRIGGER WARNING: MANY CHAPTERS CONTAIN THINGS THAT MAY BE TRIGGERING TO SOME READERS. READ WITH CAUTION AND PLEASE BE CAREFUL "I love you, Ashton. I...
131K 3.8K 24
"how long have you been loving him?" "1,153 days." "when do you plan on stopping?" "when i forget how to count." © @-lukeniall 2017
58.6K 1.8K 55
I never though a guy like you had to be fixed, untill we met. -------------------- This isn't a happy story, expect self-harm, suicide thoughts a...
55.4K 1.7K 25
Ashton Irwin tries to be like all other 17 year olds, but fails because people bully and judge him after coming out last year. He's suicidal and depr...