My Happily Ever After

Av geeem27

#14 in Reality as of October 20, 2018 #3 in Love Story as of November 26, 2018 #19 in Husband and Wife as of... Mer

1 - Today
2 - Arranged
3 - I Do
4 - Welcome to New York
5 - Hate
6 - The Promise
7 - Sorry
8 - Trying Hard
9 - Emergency
10 - Disappointment
11 - Flashback and Moments
12 - Old Friends
13 - Trust Issues
14 - Things I Don't Know
15 - Thank You
16 - Misunderstandings
17 - Love and Hate
18 - Lies Are Poison
19 - Getting Even
20 - My Wife
21 - Together Again?
22 - Tired and Sick
23 - He's Changed
24 - Too Late
25 - Broken
26 - The Truth
27 - Deep Wounds
28 - Complications
29 - Talks
30 - Healing
31 - Time
32 - You're Back
33 - Sweet Blissful Day
34 - Moments with You
35 - Forever and Always
36 - Trouble
37 - Settled
38 - Bliss
39 - New Start
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

Prologue

380 18 0
Av geeem27

Hey, guys! This is my second book! I hope you'll support it like my first one! Thanks for reading and please vote for me as well! I love you all and Godbless!

***

"You know what? I don't care anymore! I hate you!" I hissed as I poked his chest with every single word that I say. Tears are streaming down my face and he just stood there, taking all my anger. Allowing me to poke and punch his chest repeatedly. "I hate you! I hate you! You liar! You said you will never leave! You promised! You said you will never leave! I hate you!"

"Enough! You hate me? You hate me?" he said firmly as he extended his arms, hold onto my wrist and stopped me from what I was doing. He looked at me straight in the eye. "If you hate me, then I HATE YOU MORE! And please, when will you stop your stupid little act, Abigail? Can you just be honest to me even once?!"

Abigail?

"You...you hate me?!" I stammered a little due to shock.

He never called me by my first name. He would always call me his princess or Abby.

"Yes! I HATE YOU!" he yelled into my face. "Because if I am a liar, then you are a scammer! The BEST ACTRESS! You played me! And you played with my feelings! You're the liar!"

"I don't know what you are talking about!" I seethed.

"You know very well what I'm talking about." He insisted. "Stop pretending!"

"I am not pretending! What are you talking about?" I asked while crying. "You're the one who lied to me! You're the one who broke your promise! So, why are you so mad at me?? I don't understand!"

"I said stop it!" He hissed angrier this time. Then he pushed me away and turned his back on me.

"Liar!" I screamed. "I hate you!"

"Don't worry, I'll be leaving this place as soon as I can. Have a great life!" He said. His voice deep and clear.

"Fine! Leave! Go! And don't ever come back, you jerk! I hate you so much!" I yelled as he walked away. Then, I stomped my frustration and fell to the ground sobbing.

And that was the last time I saw him.

***

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

266K 4K 33
(Editing) THIS IS A BDSM BOOK, DON'T LIKE IT? BE A NICE PERSON, JUST SKIP DON'T REPORT. "You are mine, Bella. Mine to fuck and mine to love. Say it."...
2.2M 88.7K 52
"Get the hell out of my room", he shouted as soon as I entered his room. Is he for real? How can he be this peaceful when I'm not able to sleep a win...
70.5K 5.6K 44
Infertility! A simple word but can create havoc in a woman's life. Specifically, if that said woman's husband is having an affair with his long-time...
1.7M 44.3K 76
If I am willing to get the love and care which I never got in my life I do not mind waiting endlessly. I love him, for he was the only one who cared...