Raised by Austria

By Silent_Sadist

Harry Potter is raised by Austria. More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Announcement
Chapter 5
The Supposed Chapter 6

Chapter 2

580 13 3
By Silent_Sadist

~In the Wizarding World~

Albus Dumbledore is still panicking because the " Boy who Lived " is still missing . The boy has gone missing for 4 years now . He search all of England (By the way I am not pervert , if you know what I mean *wriggles eyebrows*) to find the boy but luck was not with him . While Minerva just secretly smirk at Albus thinking it is now hard for him to control the boy . It's been 4 years already since she left the boy at Vienna thanks to the help from her former professor , Professor Kirkland she thought .

~Minerva's Flashback~

We were discussing about where to send the " Boy who Lived " . Albus suggested that the boy must be sent to his blood relatives which are the " Dursley's " from what I heard from Severus they are one of the worst muggles . Severus knew Petunia Dursley which is Lily Potter's older sister . Petunia hated things that involves magic . Petunia even hated Lily because she was a witch and calls her a freak .

Even though that Severus hated James Potter because of their past . He still care a little for Harry because he was Lily's child . That means he still cared for Lily by caring a little for the child .

Severus gave Alblus a glare that says "I hate you" or something . Albus didn't care about Severus' glare and announce that the child will be sent to the "Dursley's" .

After finishing our meeting me and Dumbledore went to the Privet Drive where the Dursley's live and waited for Hagrid to bring the child . When Hagrid arrive he carefully gave the child to Albus . Albus carefully took the child from Hagrid's arms and lay him down at the Dursley's doorstep trying not to wake him up , Albus took something out from his pocket and lay it beside the child . Albus starts walking until he dissapears while Hagrid already left . When I was going to morph to my animangus form I suddenly think about the child so I went to the child and carefully took him and use a silencing charm and apparation and went to my former professor's house .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.2K 2.1K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
432K 15K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
1.9M 83.6K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.