I Landed in the World of Cars...

נכתב על ידי TheMeganProductions1

There's a rule. "You are never too old for Disney or Pixar." And that rule is very true. 17 year old Angel lo... עוד

The Race Track
Caught!
Angel and Mcqueen's Lost
Our Punishment
Really McQueen?
Doc's Past
Cars 3 (Authors Note)
A Very 'Pricky' Race
Turn Right To Go Left
New 'Visitor'
Tractor Tipping
World's Best Backwards Driver
Wait A Minute
Human
Prepping
Goodbye
The Race
The Final Showdown
Hospital
Mater's Idea
The End

Authors Note

702 16 0
נכתב על ידי TheMeganProductions1

Hey! It's TheMeganProductions1 here! The reason why I haven't updated this story until now was because life got crazy. Real quick. With a family accident to me being in high school but I'm back for sure and ready to complete this story for you readers! And I'm just so shocked that so many people love this story, like I think this is my most read, most voted, and most commented story on my profile. So I thank you for reading and I'm sorry I haven't updated but I'm glad to be back! And I noticed that a lot of my readers seem to be Markiplier and/or JackSepticEye fans. So I have a new story on here called "Dark Of The Mark and Anti Of The Jack". It has language in it but that's it. So y'all can check this story out as well! So I am gonna work on the next part and hope y'all have a great day!
~Megan ❤️👍🏻

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

13.3K 302 12
This is a Lightning McQueen x OC FanFiction. A love story about two racers !!In this story the cars don't talk there are humans who drive the cars...
10K 201 30
When Lightning McQueen's twelve-year-old human cheerleader and sister figure, Fudge, is critically injured in an accident that was all his fault, the...
121K 5.4K 22
Female reader as always! Doing this because I've always loved McQueen as a CHARACTER. NOT AS A CAR. Thats why I'm making him HUMAN. McQueen is a rac...
360 29 23
I've brought my oc Mizuna into the Cars world, still as a human. She has her special powers still, including her super speed and it allows her to kee...