Lucky Charm (Ally/You)

By DessieSun

Ally Brooke Hernandez, the mother to the girls of Fifth Harmony and the little ball of sunshine to everyone a... More

A/N
Home
The 5H Show
Shocking Diagnosis
Ball of Sunshine
Safe and Sound
Fifth Harmony
Finale With Syco
A New Couple
Lost Girl
We Meet Again
Reunion
Sticking Together
New Story!
The Welcome Back
Reclaiming A Voice
Surprise's Awaiting
Guardians
Co-writer!
Deep Love
#LoveAlly
A Gift For You
My Lucky Charm
Replaced
Going Back
Safe and Sound Pt.II
Leaving Time
Shock and Pleasure
Anniversary
1 Month
Young and Beautiful
Shocking Return
Haunting Past
Meeting the Sister
Stay
The Ex
Our Hero
Surprise!
For: Norminah, From: Will
Sister Danger
The Unexpected Hero
Camurise
Sequel!

A New Development And A New Journey

1.1K 20 7
By DessieSun

Y/N P.O.V.

"Babe!" I ran to her and embraced her in a hug.

"Hey, don't cry, ok? Everything's gonna be fine." I tried to comfort her the best I can.

"No! It will not!" She shouted while crying.

"You will hate me...." She whispered to my neck.

"Babe....Look at me." When she looked at me I saw her red and teary eyes.

"I will never hate you, ok? I love you Ally, I can NEVER hate you....So tell me what's wrong, babe?"

I sat to the floor and bring her to my lap,hugging her thigh. She put her head to me shoulder. 

"Lately I've been throwing up in the morning and sometimes when I ate something....and yesterday I went to a doctor to find out what's wrong with me...." In this moment she started to cry again.

"Babe ...Babe look at me." I take her chin and made eye contact with her, "I don't care what's wrong I will be with you forever, do you understand?" I tried to make her laugh and she giggled.

"So tell me babe, why didn't you told me about this earlier? Don't you trust me?" I said in a little sad and hurt voice.

"Y/N I trust you with my all heart, I was just really scared. First, I just wanted to know everything's fine."

"So you mean everything's okay with you?" She remained silent and it scared the hell out me.

"Ally...what's wrong? You can tell me Baby." I tried to comfort her the best I can, while I tried to not cry because something wrong with my baby.

"You will leave me when I tell you." She said in a really sad voice and broke down crying again, breaking my heart.

"Ally I will never, I mean NEVER leave you. I will put a ring on your finger, we will have children and we will grown old together,do you hear me? I love you with my all heart." She looked at me with teary eyes and began to speak quietly.

"I love you too, but do you remember when we were attacked by those gang members and you and Lauren ran for help? They....t-they r-r-ra-aped me..." And in this moment she broke down crying really hard. I was shocked. They raped her? My baby....oh my baby was raped by those dickheads....I hugged her with all my power to make her stop crying. About 5 minutes later she started to speak again.

"Like a said I started to throw up and fell a little dizzy in the mornings...so I went to a doctor. He called about 2 hours ago and said he had the result of the test and....a-and I'm .....I'm pr-pregnant." She buried her head in to my neck and sobbed, while hugging the life out of me. I was SHOCKED. She's pregnant? Sh- we will have a baby? I didn't know what to say, so I just hugged her back. 

"You aren't mad?" Ally whispered to my ears. 

"Baby how could you think I will be mad at you? We will have a baby...oh my god" I said smiling at her.

"I thought you would leave me.." She whispered in a sad tone and looked down.

"Baby like I said today a hundred times I will NEVER leave you. I will treat our son or daughter like he/she is my own." I looked at her face. 

"Good, because he or she is ours now. I will not have a baby with somebody else." She said and finally smiled at me. I smiled back and kissed her. 

"Let's go to bed baby, alright?" I asked her and stand up with her in my arms. 

"I will go anywhere with you." She whispered to my ears as we made our way to our bedroom, making me even happier than I already was. WE will have a baby...oh my god...I swear nobody and nothing can erase my smile.  The next morning I woke up to an empty bed causing me to look around in panic before noticing the light on in the bathroom. 

"Babe? You alright?" I called out as I made my way over. Once again, I found her hunched over the toilet bowl, puking. Kneeling down next to her, I slowly rubbed circles on her back until she had finished before flushing the toilet and getting her cleaned up. 

"How do you think the girls are going to react to this?" Ally asks, worry evident in her voice. 

"Same way I did. The real question is how will your parents react?" 

"Gosh, I didn't even think about that! Knowing them, you and I probably in for a long talk." She says, sighing. 

"Well, let's worry about that later, alright? We should let your sister and the girls know first." 

"Yeah, you're right. Ready?" I nod, guiding her out of the bathroom, down the stairs, and in to the kitchen. One by one the girls came down as we prepared a breakfast of waffles, scrambled eggs and bacon. Once the table was set, and everyone was seated, Ally led a prayer before we dug in. 

"Girls, Aaliyah, Y/N and I have something to share with you all." Ally begins, before sharing a glace at me and intertwining our hands together. 

"Well, what is it?" Dinah asks.

"I'm pregnant." A second of complete silence falls before the girls burst out laughing. 

"Good one Als!" Camila says. 

"It's not a joke girls, I'm actually pregnant." Ally reiterates her previous statement, bringing the girls' laughter to a halt.

"How is this possible Ally? Y/N can't produce sperm as far as I know." Normani asks.   

"That's the thing Mani, I was raped. You remember the day we were ambushed? They raped me, and that's when I was impregnated." 

"Are you ready to handle the responsibility of a child?" Lauren asks. Ally and I look at each other before nodding simultaneously. 

"We'll always be here for you sis, no matter what." 

"Thanks Aaliyah, I appreciate the support." 

"So, when can we expect little Y/S/N babies running around?"

"Well, I'm due in eight months." 

"Have you let your parents know yet?" Ally shakes her head, looking down at her fingers. I take this opportunity and answer for her.

"No, she hasn't. We were wondering if you guys would mind going with us to Ally's house later today." Without wasting a second, the girls nod vigorously. 

"Thanks girls." Ally says. After finishing breakfast, and piling all the dishes in to the sink, we all went our separate ways to get ready. Twenty minutes later, we piled inside the car anxiously awaiting the fifteen minute drive that lay ahead. The drive was eerily silent with the tension so thick, it could have been cut with a knife. As we pulled on to the long driveway, all of us took a deep breath to relax. We made our way up to the front door before I knocked loudly. Jerry opened the door, evidently surprised to see us. 

"Well hello girls, nice to see you all again! Come on in!" He says, motioning us inside. After shutting the door behind us, he lead us to the living where Patricia was along with Brandon. 

"Girls! Honey! What a surprise!" Patricia greets. 

"It's nice to see you gain too, Patricia!" We greet. 

"So, what brings you all here?" Jerry asks, smiling. 

"Uh, papi, mami? I'm pregnant." 

"I'm sorry?" 

"I'm pregnant papi." 

"But you are a child of the lord! You shouldn't be pregnant until your relationship is sealed! What happened Allyson?" Jerry asks, narrowing his eyes at me.

"It's not Y/N's fault, papi. Please don't look at her like that. I was raped about a month ago just after our show by this group of men." Ally explains quickly, her grip on my hand tightening. 

"And where was Y/N when all of this was happening!?" 

"She had gone to get help! Without her, we'd all be dead and the men would have gotten away! She save the girls and I!" 

"I see. Well, I must thank you for that Y/N, and apologize for jumping to conclusions so quickly. But I do have one more question for you, would you mind naming my grandchild Jerry if it is a boy?" Jerry asks, causing Patricia to hit him in the back of the head while the rest of us burst out laughing. 

"We'll see papi." 

"When can we hold our grandchild for the first time?" Patricia asks.

"In eight months hopefully." 

"I guess I have eight months then to prepare to be a grandma. I have to warn you though, honey, going through pregnancy is not an easy time. You will have cravings and morning sickness more often than not. You will become more moody as you get closer to your term and experience an onslaught of cramps that may seem unbearable. I know you are a strong girl Ally, and that you have a lot of support from your friends and girlfriend, but if you need help or have any questions, just give me a call alright? I'll always have time for you, my darling."

"Thank you Mami, I appreciate it." 

"Your very welcome. Just know your father and I both love you very much."

"I love you both too." 

Thanks for reading guys and joining me on this wonderful journey! This will be the end of this book, but I do plan on working on a sequel! Comment if you want the baby to be a girl or a boy, and what you want it's name to be!  

~Desmond

P.S. Shout out to SzaboVandaVanda! Thank you for helping me write this conclusion chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 213 28
Y/N Y/LN is a young, talented girl with no means to continue on living. Her whole life has been filled with questions no one can answer. At fifteen...
6.5K 140 28
20 years after Fifth Harmony have dispersed by mutual agreement, They have families of their own, what will happen when their children want to follow...
856K 23.6K 194
Imagines about Fifth Harmony. If you have any requests for imagines, message me or leave your requests in the comment section! Hope you enjoy :) Cami...
1.6K 38 13
This is a story told in the point of view of Ally Brooke Hernandez about her life in the girl group Fifth Harmony. Ally is always the positive one in...