The Internship•Calum Hood AU

By b4byg3l

Ever since she was little, Cindy had always loved taking pictures,capturing a moment,creating a memory and li... More

The Internship A/N
'meet the cast'
0•"whos five save our souls?"
1•"we made some crazy memories here"
2•"do you know who 5sos are?"
3•"thanks for being a fan"
4•"nice underwear.black lace is my favourite"
5•"what brought you round here to see our lame ass band"
7•"is that your girlfriend?"
8•"im just an intern"
9•"ashton irwin is DADDY"
10•"i wish i was all up in your ass"
11•"im just afraid to get hurt"
12•"didn't anyone tell you your hair looks sexy pushed back?"
THANK YOU SO MUCH
13•"theres only one calum hood darling"
14•"fuck off asian!"
IMPORTANT! please comment
16•"i forgot your dicks bigger than your brain"
17•"melanie"
18•"i have luke dick all over my mouth now"
19•"need a tissue virgin?"
20• "im sorry darling"
21•"theres something wrong"
22•"your like a red rose in a room full of white ones"
23•"make sure you follow the rules"
IMPORTANT
24• "to us"
25• "i'll miss you"
26• "it terrified me"
UPDATE
stay tuned
27• "I miss you"
!

6•"can i have this dance?"

2.9K 55 53
By b4byg3l

"Oh my gosh, like I've been to concerts but that one was just incredible" Ruby squealed as we boarded the bus after the concert.

Making sure to keep up my fangirl persona I added in words and squeals of my own. I wasn't quite ready to reveal myself yet.

"Yeah, probably because you were like right up close" Margot teased as she unzipped her boots and wiggled her feet.

Ruby smiled and showed us the flurry of photographs she got from the concert. To tell the truth she was an amazing photographer, her pictures were really good and I couldn't help but feel anxious she would win the competition.

Behind us we heard the rest of the team go on the bus. The buzz was real as the excited conversations about the first bang of the tour came to a close. I could get used to this.

I spotted Ethan climbing the bus with another boy I recognised as Jack. He was doing these extravagant gestures explaining how he had to be lifted off the ground to record the audience.

I smiled watching the conversation then glanced away when he caught my eye realising I was staring.

He made his way toward me and slung a built arm over my shoulders and did his amazing grin that made me blush.

"So how was your first night on tour?" He questioned his head close to mine, I could smell the cologne but it wasn't as nearly as captivating as Calum's.

"It was great! Tomorrow will be better" I reply smiling.

"I like your attitude babe" he smirked and I felt myself melt under his nicknames. I didn't reply and smiled back when I heard the voice of Max our team leader speaking.

"Great effort tonight! Especially Ruby, your pictures for the first time was awesome!"

I clapped along with the rest of the group politely as he hushed our claps with his hands and continued;

"So to celebrate Zoe said we are kicking off the tour with a night out in Melbourne'

Everyone cheered and highfived eachother, except for me. Tonight I could relax alone, going out wasn't really my thing.

I felt a poke in my side and turned to face Ethan. He lowered his head to my ear and my skin tickled as he spoke.

"Your coming aren't you?" He whispers and not trusting my words I just shake my head.

"Why not?" He asks and I clear my throat slightly.

"I- I just don't want to. It's not my thing" I smiled back and he rolls his eyes.

"Come on Cindy it's the first night. Don't you wanna explore Melbourne"

I chew my lips and ponder my thoughts. He did have a point, I could get to know more people and this is probably the last time I would ever see Australia again.

"Okay" I shrug and stand up as Margot pulls me into the bunk room.

"Cindy! He likes you" she hisses and I shush her with my finger.

"What! No he doesn't Margot" I shout whisper and feel my cheeks going red.

We have a few minutes arguing and shushing eachother when a new thought enters my mind.

"Hey Margot, so you think the boys will be there?" I ask and she smiles back.

"Of course. We have about an hour until we go so let's glow up for our impression" she wiggles her eyebrows and I chuckle.

Because our makeup is done we decide to just change outfits. I slip out of my shorts and shirt and replace it with one of Sierras dresses she gave me. It was nothing like I've ever wore before but my anxious nerves were soon settled when I saw it.

I looked in the wall mirror and seen myself cased in a white silk babydoll dress. It was midthigh and was slightly slit up the side. It made my skin look tan and honestly looked like a fancier dressing gown.

"You look beautiful" I hear and spin my head round to see Ethan at the doorway. I blush majorly and look at my feet before meeting his deep green eyes.

"Thanks Ethan" I smile and he looks great himself. Skinny jeans clung to his legs with a shirt was simple but gorgeous all the same.

He leaves the room as soon as I'm topping up my red lipstick. I rummage my bag for a pair of shoes to internally groan at the fact I didn't own one pair of heels. I decide to just wear my black converse and I'm grabbing my bag when Ruby enters.

She looks breathtaking to say the least. The emerald green bodycon dress was a beautiful contrast against her pale skin and fiery hair. She looked at me and sighed.

"Cindy what the heck are you wearing on your feet" she says with a manicured hand on her forehead.

"My outfits really that bad?" I say narrowing my eyes at her she shakes her head and walks over to her pink suitcase zipping it open.

"No the dress is great surprisingly, but you can't wear black converse with that dress. Especially to Luxey" she says with her back to me rummaging through the lino case.

"Lux-eh?" I purse my lips trying to repeat what she said and she sighs.

"Lux-ee, gosh you Americans and those accents. And it's only the biggest most exclusive nightclub in Australia, you cannot wear converse. Especially beaten up ones"

I glance at my high top black converse and the withering laces and mud on the toe looked right back at me.

"Size?" She says like a girl who is measuring my feet and I tell her I'm a 5 and a half.

She turns around to toss a pair of heels at me; "I'm a 6 but these are quite small and match"

I pick up the shoes and they are white silk barely there heels with a small strap. I catch the red bottom sole and drop them like their on fire.

"Ruby these are Loubitons" I hiss "I can't wear these!"

She rolls her eyes as usual and crosses her arms. "Seriously Cindy I got those when I was 18, don't worry about it I have much more. Besides you won't ruin them will you?"

"No no of course not! Thank you!" I say and surprisingly find myself hugging her. She moan s and pushes me off but I see the smile emerge on her usually stone cold face.

I untie my scuffed sneakers and carefully tied the heels on my feet. I stand up and wobble like a baby deer but soon regain my balance. Many weeks of dancing in heels with Sierra as we watched Drag Race paid off.

Ruby leaves the room and I take a picture and send it to Sierra, knowing she will flip out to see me dressed up.

I leave the room and see Margot looking gorgeous she smiles at me and links my arm as we step off the bus to make our way to the cabs waiting.

We take a few selfies and basic pictures because hey, we look good. I barely hear her squeak as she nudges me.

"Cindy don't freak out. But Calum is looking at you and I think he's coming over" I snap my head up and look at the view and sure enough I see Calum.

He looks as better as ever, his legs clung in black skinny jeans and long sleeve white top with the button undone. His muscles are protruding from the material and his hair looks freshly washed, his feet are shoved into blackout vans and he's striding towards us with Luke in front of him.

Ruby flips her hair and smiles and I shift beside her. The lack of confidence is real as I just pray I don't fall over my feet.

"Hey" Calum says looking at me and the familiar aroma of gum and cologne welcomes me again.

"Hi" I reply tucking my hair behind my ear. Ruby scowls and Calum smiles at her as I'm sure Margot is hyperventilating beside me.

I watch as Luke strikes up a conversation with her and she's shaking beside me. Ruby walks away her heels clicking ferociously, walking over to a few boys on Bus B.

"You didn't wait to speak to me" he says but he's smiling at me with his eyes dazzling in the dark light.

I gasp and smack my head lightly, "I'm so sorry Calum I forgot" I say and he chuckles and takes my hand away from my head. The feel of his hand encasing my wrist is enough to make me wobble slightly.

"Hey it's fine don't worry" he says looking from my eyes to my body to my lips and suddenly I feel my feet buckle as I trip over myself.

Real smart. Perfect timing Cindy.

I shut my eyes waiting for the impact but it never happened. I felt a strong pair of hands grab my waist and pull me into his chest as I regain my balance.

"Oh gosh watch it, your like a giraffe" he laughs loudly.

"Hey I'm the giraffe!" Luke interrupts and I blush as I realise they've been watching our small encounter the whole time.

When I've regained my balance I realise Calum's hands still haven't left the small of my waist. I can feel his breath surround my face and I blush like crazy as I can't drag my eyes away from his.

He flashes me a grin and his eyes crinkle slightly. I blush and apologise for falling.

"Don't worry. You excited for tonight?" He asks.

"Not really. Every night out I had has ended in bringing my drunk friend home" I chuckle truthfully and Calum smirks chewing his lip again as I feel my breath hitch.

"Well tonight isn't like any other campus night out you've had. Tonight your VIP darling, it'll be amazing" he says quietly and I nod slightly at his words.

He laughs at my reaction and I snap out of my trance and swat at him with my clutch.

"We'll see Hood, I'll see you there maybe" I say and break away from his grasp feeling the  cold air replace the spot where his hands rested.

"Maybe?" He raises his eyebrows and I shrug while I grab Margots wrist as she blushes at Luke and whatever he was saying.

"Yeah I might meet a beautiful man on the way there and run away" I tease while giggling and he shakes his head his tuft of hair shaking with him.

He pouts his big lips sticking out and I swoon there and then. I smile and walk away being careful not to fall.

In the can Margot tells me about how Luke called her pretty and as much as I want to listen my thoughts are in another world as I watch the Melbourne light whizz past me on the way to the club.

When we pull up to the huge neon building I feel excited for the first time. We're ushered into a separate door and surrounded by lights, music and people.

Margot pulls my arm to the bar and I shake my head.

"Oh come on! Lighten up Cindy" she says and although I don't drink often I decided I deserved it. I've came this far already right?

Margot orders 2 shots and looks at me as we down them. I stick my tongue out to try and get the burning taste off my tongue as Margot pulls us up the velvet steps past a curtain into the VIP suite.

I glance around at the tour team as I see Ruby chat to a boy from our bus. She smiles at us and I smile back surprisingly, she seems happy.

I glance around and catch sight of Calum. My eyes light up when I see him but I look to his side and see a girl with amazing coloured hair is clung to his arm. He has his arm around her and even though he is smiling, his eyes look a lot less brighter.

I nudge Margot and she spins around from dancing to face me.
"Who's that?" I whisper pointing to the duo.

"Seriously Cindy? That's Nia, her and Calum are always rumoured to be dating although it's never been confirmed. They look close now" she replies looking at them.

I feel my belly drop but I push it away, I barely know this boy and it's obvious he would have a girlfriend or a love interest, I mean look at him.

I can't help feel a little deflated. I thought I looked great and I thought he did too, at least I found out now instead of later on.

To keep the nagging thoughts from continuing I take a drink in the box covered in ice on one of the glass tables.

Unscrewing the cap I see Ashton literally bounce my way and I can hear the giggle approach me.

"Hellooo Cindy you look lonely" he giggles and I can smell the alchohol as I smile back.

"A little actually, first time in the famous suite" I laugh and he runs his hand through his golden curly locks.

He looks amazing tonight with his signature bandanna wrapped around his head and a unbuttoned shirt around his shoulders.

"It's boring here, lets dance!" He yelps like a child and I shake my head frantically laughing at the tall boy Infront of me.

"I can't dance Ash!" But he shakes his head and wraps his long fingers around my own and pulls me towards the curtain.

I glance at Calum again and grimace at the sight of his lips latched onto Nias nobody else seems to notice or care.

I down the rest of my drink and smile at Ashton as I let him pull me into the floor full off sweaty bodies.

I laugh as he bounces about like an idiot and I dance wildly too. I feel the drink starting to lighten my body as he twirls me around and we shake hand in hand to the loud music.

He's currently playing an air guitar and I'm spinning on the toes of my heels when I feel a hand grab my shoulder and whisper in my ear over the loud music.

"Can I have this dance?"

••••••••••••••

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THIS AND HAD A GREAT WEEKEND.

BTW DONT STAB ME FOR NIA OK ITS FOR PLOT I COULDNT THINK OF ANYONE ELSE BUT WTF IS CALUM PLAYING AT

AND WHO THE HECK GRABBED CINDY;)

THANK U FOR 300+ READS ON THIS BOOK AGHHHGHB I LOVE U GUYS

SEE U IN TWO DAYS💖💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 2.7K 72
@michaelclifford liked your post.
48.5K 866 110
✧    ⋆    · * . · .     *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚          ..   . .       · +...
2.7K 160 59
What happens when 4 famous girls with successful careers decides to give a second chance to their lost dream of becoming a band.. will the world acce...
45.7K 1K 82
Olivia Had A Normal Life. She Goes To High School, Plays Basketball, Has A Couple Friends But That Goes Down The Drain When She Starts Listening to M...