After the Snow Ball

By f0reb0ding

Everything's tied up in a neat little bow... But that bow might be fraying at the hem. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 35

538 10 2
By f0reb0ding

"Quickly!" Nancy cried, diving into one of the apartment buildings and pulling the rest of them inside. Hopper slammed the door and bolted upstairs with the rest of the group. Will faltered behind, breathing heavily.

"Get inside!" Steve said from ahead, gesturing into one of the apartments of whose door he had just broken down.

"Was that necessary?!" Lucas asked, raising his arms.

"Well...yeah." Steve shrugged innocently.

"Does it matter?! Just get inside!" Nancy said, shoving Steve into the apartment.

Once everyone was inside, there was a long silence.

"So what do we do now?"

"We don't have much of a choice..." Mike said, his hand still latched onto Eleven's.

"We have to go back."
"Back where"
"Back to-"
"No! We can't!"
"We can't-"
"Eleven can..."
"No!"
"ENOUGH!"

"Let's go back. Close all the gates." Jonathan said, dismally.

"He's right. It's the only thing we can do." Will added quietly, his face still livid. Jonathan put a hand on his younger brother's shoulder. "We'll be ready if they come through."

"I don't see any other options." Hopper said, thoughtfully. "Your mother is probably worried out of her mind."

There was a thumping noise from downstairs.

Eleven stood up. "Now." She said.

Everyone stood up as the thumping grew louder. Eleven closed her eyes and opened another gate. The familiar drop of blood dribbled onto her upper lip.

The front door downstairs burst off its hinges and dropped to the floor. A loud cry came from the creatures parading downstairs.

But by the time they reached the apartment,  nobody was there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 10K 20
Danielle Mayfield is in for a lot of trouble when she gets involved with a Scoops Ahoy employee. [Robin Buckley x fem!OC] [minor Steve Harrington x...
28.2K 434 78
Just as the title says. If you have any requests, let me know and I'll get to them when I can. There's a lot of Eddie.
320K 11.9K 57
[Completed, for impatient readers!] 006. Ghosts. Will Byers. Frankie Prynne. r e a p e a t. [Will Byers x OC]
347 2 24
another fanfiction about how I'm swooning for Eddie Munson.