DC COMICS IMAGINES

By j-writing-something

Some DC Imagines from my Tumblr. I do take requests but they may take some time. I don't own any dc charact... More

Not My Time Pt. 1
Not My Time Pt. 2
Not My Time Pt. 3
Not My Time Pt. 4
Heartless Assassins and Fluffy Stuffed Animals
Jason Todd x OC
Swords and Birds
Restless Nights
Restless Nights Pt. 2
Just a Crush
Easter And April Fools Shouldn't Mix
Kidnapped
Hanging
Brother?!?!
Apologies, Disney Movies, and Fake Mustaches
Superboy (Connor)
Oh no...
You Are What?
Congrats
Love Advice
Jealous Batsy
Missing You
Artistic S/O
Smoothies
Dangerous Love
Sprained Ankle
I hate you, I love you
I hate you, I love you Pt. 2
Worried
"Friends"
World Cup Fever
Fake Cold
Meeting the Family
A Little O.D.D
A Little O.D.D Pt. 2
Control
Memories
Oops
Always
Back To You
Stinky Bats
Glitter Bombs
Singing Ghosts
Sundress
Prank Gone Wrong
Don't Need Them To Save You Pt.1
Don't Need Them to Save You Pt.2
Too Late
Stargazing and Unconfessed Love
Costume Police
Halloween Costume H/C
Sneaking Out
Deal With It
Special Halloween
Pumpkin War
Not Scary Enough
Horror Movie Trip
Surviving Horror Situations Pt. 1
Surviving Horror Situations Pt. 2
Love from Another Universe
Friends Help Each Other
Always
Elf Adventures
What the Future Holds
Second Chance
Being YJ! Tim Drake's younger sibling and being on the team
Insecure
Uno and Soulmates
Tattoo
Sibling Bonding
Joker No More

Problems

239 3 0
By j-writing-something

Requested on Tumblr: hiii lovely sz can u do a "14. A: No problems!, B:*walks in*, A. One problem" with Jason Todd pls

Key: f/s - favorite show

a/n: Changed it a bit. ALSO, mentions of sex at the end!

You loved your boyfriend. You truly did. But sometimes he could be a major pain in the ass. That's why you would always steal his leather jackets. And because they were comfortable. But recently he had been acting worse than usual. You assumed that it was because Bruce was pushing him to stop using guns and that was part of the reason. But it was also because he was having problems with the Outlaws, and you could do nothing to help him.

Right now you were at Wayne Manor helping Dick out with a case. You weren't a vigilante, a detective, or a hero, but you provided them a different point of view and that helped them a lot. And this case needed a different point of view before someone burns it or throws it into a supernova.

"There have been multiple kidnappings and murders in the same area and we think that they are connected," Dick explained to you.

"So the kidnappers are murdering their victims for no reason?" you asked him, looking through the case file.

"Yeah, some of the bodies we found were from previous victims of kidnapping," he replied giving you a file with the pictures of the bodies. Some of the pictures were from the exact moment the bodies were found by the GCPD and Batman and others were from when they were taken to the morgue. Several of the bodies were heavily mutilated while others were basically left untouched.

"Could the kidnappers be looking for something? I mean I found multiple connections with all the victims and the kidnappers might be looking for something someone stole, and they just don't know who stole it," you said closing the file and handing it back to Dick.

"You... Are you sure you're not a detective?"

"I consider myself a consulting detective."

"Okay Sherlock, let's put this away and chill for a bit."

You agreed with Dick and helped him put the case files back in their place in Bruce's study and ran to the couch where you left one of the many jackets you stole from Jason. You put on the jacket and got the tv control and began to look for a random tv show, but knowing yourself you were just going to rewatch f/s. 

By the time Dick caught up with you, you were already halfway through an episode.

"What took you so long, Duckie?"

"Uh, oh, Jason was in the cave looking for you."

You paused the episode and looked up at him. "Why exactly?"

"I dunno know. All he said was that he wanted to talk to you. Is there a problem with your guys relationship?"

"Whatt???? Pfftttt, no! We're fine! No problems at all!"

A second later, Jason entered the living room, panic, and anger written all over his face. "y/n!"

"Okay, maybe one problem. Bye!" you shouted jumping off the couch and running out of the living room with Jason chasing you. 

Bonussssss:

Back at your shared apartment, Jason had you pinned against a wall. "Babe."

"Yeah, Jay?"

"How many times have I told you to not steal my jackets?"

"Um, I lost count after the first five times, and besides, I look cute."

Jason chuckled as he leaned down and pressed his forehead against yours, looking you straight in the eyes. "You do look adorable in my jackets."

You could see a mischievous gleam in his beautiful bright ocean blue eyes as you leaned in to kiss him. "You know... the jacket would look better on the floor by the bed," you said against his lips. 

"Babe you read my mind." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 861 22
𝗟𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗯𝗮𝘁𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻. 𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗙𝗲𝗺 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗕𝗿𝘂𝗰𝗲 𝗪𝗮𝘆𝗻�...
247K 5.3K 40
This is just a place to put all of my ideas that I need to get out of my head. Mostly the bat boys (if you want the bat girls than you can tell me in...
56.8K 1.2K 12
❝ 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘣𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 . ❞ Batfam x reader headcanons and more
329K 8.8K 164
One shots about Dick Grayson and the members of the Batfam. Updated weekly :)