A Kiss Under The Stars...

By PerfectlyOdd_

A Kiss Under The Stars "I never wanted to fall in love, i never needed someone by my side. I really didn't wa... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Epilogue
OTHER BOOKS
THANK YOU!

Chapter Twenty

4.6K 171 32
By PerfectlyOdd_

Hunters pov

I yawn and smile. I kiss the fuzzy haired boy's head causing him to groan and yawns but he still doesn't open his eyes. "Too early"

I smirk at his cuteness. "Ok well i guess you will miss Disney world" suddenly his eyes shoot open and he stares into mine. His aqua blue eyes are filled with excitement. He jumps off the bed and runs to Connor and Nathan's room.

"DISNEY WORLD" i hear them both yell at him for waking them. Then i hear the door open. well good morning to the rest of the hotel. I look at my phone to see its 9:30am. I lean on the door frame and laugh at him banging on jordan and Dave's room. Suddenly the door burst open and out comes a screeching dave shouting Disney world back at Owen.

Soon enough everyone is out of their room. Well time go get ready.

           ~~~

Owens pov

Im currently sat on hunters back walking towards the open gates to Disney world. As we wait the realisation of being at my dream location hits me. I feel tears stream down my face, landing in hunters hair. "Aww princess you crying?" I hide my head in his hair. "You're too adorable."

OK goals for today: Go on any rides, Meet most characters and make memories with hunter. I want this to be special.

As we walk through coach gathers us up. "Ok lads, have you all got sunscreen?" We all nod and he smiles. "Ok first of all were gonna go to the cafe together and have breakfast, then you can go your own ways" my eyes light up.

Disney muffins.

I smile until i realise. Fuck. Im heavy. Hunter must be able to read my thoughts based on his response. "Owen I promise your not heavy. you weigh as light as a feather" i smile softly into his hair. Hes the best.

As we get into the cafe hunter puts me down. I take a seat at the table and stare in amazement. The whole place is wonderful, and this is just a cafe.

Soon a muffin is placed in front of me and believe me when i say, It was less than ten seconds before the muffin was gone. Everyone stares at me in shock but i just smile. This is the day of my dreams.

~~~

Hunters pov

It's currently 6pm and were all sat in a restaurant laughing and eating. Disney restaurants aren't as expensive as you think. I look towards the giddy child sat next to me flicking through his autograph book and phone to see  pictures from today.

Today has honestly been great. Me and Owen have made so many memories and became so much closer as a couple. We've been on all the rides and met every character. I know its shocking how much you can fit into one day. Because its a school week nobody is really here so the lines are at max 18 minuets long.

I loved meeting the princesses with him. It was so cute. Splash mountain is by far my favourite ride but i loved the toy story shooting range too. Jordan and coach was on one carriage for that and jordan kept spinning it and lets just say coach carter was NOT pleased.

(A/n RIP SPLASH MOUNTAIN I LITERALLY CRIED WHEN I HEARD IT WAS SHUTTING. Like yeah I understand why and think the story was bad but the ride alone was so magical. I'm so sad)

I glance at the plate in front of us and see Owen dig in to some spaghetti. He's to fucking cute. We all share conversation about what we've done throughout the day.

"Ok lads settle down. I would like to make a toast to us, as a team, as a family and as winners! Well done Owen for making the winning touchdown and well done hunter for being alive kiddo." we all laugh.

Coach looks scary and if you get on the wrong side of him, he is. But to us as a team he's just like a teddy bear. He's super nice and funny. He's like a second dad.

I glance at Owen who has the biggest smile you can find. He's staring at a picture of me and him eating Mickey shaped ice creams.

He then swipes to the castle picture. Connor was like our photographer for the day and it was his idea. I chuckle as i look down at his back pack. It has every type of hat and headband u can imagine along with plushies, pens, colouring books and more. It's adorable.

He also got a disney lanyard and collected a bunch of badges to pin on it. Its so cute.

~~~

Owens pov

I feel hunters arm wrap around my waist and pull me closer to him. We're all currently crammed on a bench to watch the fireworks. It's currently 11:30pm and i have my camera at the ready. I see a tinker bell go across the zip wire and with that the show begins.

( i am lowkey getting emotional writing this. I went to disney once and when i tell you it was the best experience of my life. I was 5 and literally died of happiness.)

Pictures shine across the castle as loud bangs and booms fill the sky. Its truly beautiful. small clips get shown on the castle like pirates of the Caribbean and then the music would play with fireworks based on it.

Its so exciting. Its half way through and the fireworks stop for a few minutes. "Hey owen?" I look at hunter and hum softly. He gently grabs my chin and turns my head so im looking at him. "I love you." i smile and blush a crimson red. "I- i love you too hunter." and with that we kiss. Everytime we kiss it feels like our own set of fireworks go of. Sparks. Its sweet and filled with love. Suddenly a glow fills my eyes. I look around to see my wrist glow.

No. Fucking. Way.

I feel my cheeks burn up and so does hunters. Clapping fills the air as i look down at our wrist to see a beautiful pheonix scar. "No fucking way, CONGRATULATIONS YOU GUYS." I smile at Nathan and turn back to Hunter with a huge grin on my face that matches his.

"I love you " He nuzzles his nose to mine. "I love you too." and with that we kiss again. Iv always had dreams of something like this happening, read things like this in books.

But never thought it would happen.

Suddenly the realisation that many people are looking at us hits me. I squeal and bury my face in hunters chest. This doesn't clear the huge smile of my face.

I look down to see what the pheonix scar looks like. Each pheonix scar looks like a tattoo but it obviously isnt. You cant mistake or fake a pheonix scar. I smile as i see two mickey shaped heads connected.

"Pinch me, I'm dreaming"

I feel a small pinch on the back of my neck and smack Jordan's hand away. I look behind me to see Nathan, Connor, dave and chandler all with tears in their eyes. Coach even has a small tear.

I smile at the beginning of the peter pan themed fireworks. I said I wanted memories with hunter and that's exactly what i got.

We wrap our arms around each other and take in the moment. "Are you happy i'm your phoenix mate?" I hear him chuckle. "I couldn't be happier."

             ~~~

The phoenix scar looks like this but without the word love and without the minnie bow.)

                                    ~~~

Hunters pov

I chuckle at the small snores coming from the adorable boy on my back. Iv never been so happy. Everyone slowly walks over to me and congratulates me. I laugh and thank them all.

As we reach the coach Nathan and Connor both hug me. Honestly the best day of my life. I would die for this boy. I feel blessed. I climb on the coach and strap him in the chair next to me. I see his beautiful smile and have to smile back.

This is an unforgettable day.

********
A//N
Hey guy!
Ahh i love disney! Thanks for reading! Ik its bad but oh well!! Hope you enjoyed. Leave any ideas and i might do it or questions and i will answer!

Word count: 1427

Vote and comment! Cya next time bai!~

PerfectlyOdd_
<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 4.1K 48
Parker Graham is totally content to be living his normal life. He has everything a teenage boy could dream of: rich parents, a nice car, crazy athlet...
859K 38.3K 36
-KIND OF MATURE- "I wouldn't fuck you if you paid me." Well, at least my question is answered. He can get more punchable. We glare at each other, I...
1.1M 41.4K 64
The Eyes Of The Devil What happens when Oscar Harris, the angel from hell, tries to escape his life of misery caused by satan himself and stumbles in...
1.2K 37 3
Alex and Cal have been best friends since what feels like forever. They've been through it all together; first day of school, first kisses, and Alex...