The Runaway Demigod helper of...

بواسطة LordPerseus1120

After the second giant war everything was normal for a bit. That's untill the gods and the campers realised t... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
IMPORTANT A/N
Chapter 8

Chapter 2

3.1K 79 22
بواسطة LordPerseus1120

After Hecate woke up I made us some tea and now we're sitting in the living room on a couch.

" Perseus do you remember the day you became my champion?"

FLASHBACK

Percy has just been claimed and this is his second night in his own cabin by his lonesome. Suddenly a purple smoke starts to rise from between the floorboards.

The young Percy jumps to his feet and pulls out Riptide ready for a fight. Chiron had told him to keep the pen after he killed the fury at the museum. When the smoke disappears a woman stands in the middle of his cabin.

She had long black hair so dark its almost purple. Long angular face and startling dark blue eyes. She's wearing a cloak that covers her entire body, but you can still see she has a beautiful body.

" Perseus, calm down. I am Hecate goddess of crossroads, mist and magic. And I am here to ask a favour of you."

" Percy please."

" What?" she asks confused.

" Please call me Percy I hate it when people call me Perseus it makes me sound old. Also Lady Hecate, what could I do for you? I'm only a twelve year old boy."

Hecate chuckles lightly.

" Young man, I have the ability to see parts of the future. And I have seen your fate. You will do more than you can imagine. You will feel love, hate, jealousy and kindness, you will face life and death and the cruelty of this world but that is all I can tell you now. I come here because one day I feel I will need your aid. If you will accept my proposal then you will gain much but will be in my dept until you can pay me back. Do you understand?"

The young Percy doesn't really know what she's rambling on avout but just goes with it, hoping she'll explain later.

" Yes Milady please continue.'"

" I can see obedience isn't one of your strong suites. Nevertheless here is my proposal. If you accept, you will become my champion. You will gain the ability to use magic and you will be powerful, very powerful. However you aren't allowed to tell anyone and I mean no one. If you do then I will erase their memory of you telling them and will keep doing it until you realise it's pointless. I will give you everything you will need to become a wizard. The books the wands everything. You must understand you will only be out of my dept when you do something significant for me. Are we clear?"

Young Percy sat there for a minute thinking of the pros and cons. Just before the silence became akward he answered.

" Milady it would be an honour to be you champion and I will make you proud."

Hecate gives him a warm smile.

" Perseus I have seen the things you will one day do. I could not be prouder."

She then gives him a hug and a purple mist surrounds them. When Hecate pulls back Percy feels weird as if he's missing something.

" Ah yes, what your feeling is your wand or the lack thereof. I know you hold you pen dear so I will give it an upgrade, pass it here."

He hands her the pen and she take it while a purple mist envelopes her hand when the mist evaporates the pen doesn't look any different. She hands it back.

" There, now I know that uncapping the pen brings out Riptide but think of your pen morphing into a wand."

He replies by concentrating and after a few seconds he closes his eyes and tries harder.

" Congratulations you did it." Hecate suddenly exclaims.

Percy opens his eyes and sees he is holding a light seagreen white wand in his hand.

" What your holding now is a very unique wand. 11½ inches it's made from a coral tree that grew at the bottom of the ocean it's the last of it's kind. Now normally a wand would only have 1 core, however yours has three Pegasus hair"

She gave a tiny smirk as if she's thinking of an inside joke.

" Hellhound hair and a hair from my own head. This makes it extremely powerful and I know you would use it wisely. As for your training you will be doing that by yourself and I will occasionally check up and help out where need. There is a trunk under your bed with everything you will need. Goodbye for now and good luck."

And with that she left.

Over the years Percy has been training by the time of 14 he had mastered the books that the 7th years use at Hogwarts. When he reached 17 he has surpassed those of great power by the end of the second giant war he was a expert using spells that would cause even strong wizards to shy away from.

FLASHBACK END

" Of course Milady, how could I forget? "

Percy then proceeds to give her one of thos smiles that always branded him as a troublemaker.

Hecate rolls her eyes but still give a smile.

" Now I know that you have already paid your dept by using your wish in the second titan war to excuse me from punishment. But I came here to ask a favour not as someone that you owed a dept to, but as a friend."

Percy gives her a warm smile and pull her into a hug.

" Of course I think of you as a friend Lady Hecate, and you know you can always ask me for a favour I live to serve . Well those that didn't betray me that day."

Hecate frowns," Yes that was quite unfortunate how long has it been now?"

" Two months Milady, but it is alright I have moved past that part of my life. At least you still stayed by my side. I just wish that part of my life would leave me alone."

" What? You mean me?"

" Of course not, don't be ridiculous. I mean the nightmares from that place. I have learnt to control them but every so often one would sneak through my barriers and it does not go well. I have had to rebuild this cabin 3 times now and villigers down in the valley are starting to wonder why there has been 5 avalanches in 2 months."

Hecate thinks for a while and asks hesitantly.

" I am sorry I cannot do anything. But I ask if I could maybe glimpse one of those dream?"

" Are you sure Milady? They are very horrible."

" Yes, I have never been to Tartarus and would like to know how it looks like."

" Milady, I will show you ine of my lesser horrible ones, just remember that us demigods and you gods and titans see it with a layer of mist, almost as if it's bringing it into a better picture. Even Annabeth saw a watered down version, I however saw it in it's true colors. I do not know why but I saw it for how it really is. If you still want to see take my hand."

Percy extends his hand and wait for her to take it, after a moments hesitation she puts her hand into his awaiting one. Percy can feel she has left an opening in the walls of her mind to show her the dream.

When the dream begins Hecate gasps, after 2 min she pulled her hand away as fast as she could. She couldn't take it anymore. Hecate a goddess starts to sob, and not a tiny cry, heart raking sobs that shakes her body.

Percy pulls her into his embrace and she cries into his shoulder. After half an hour she starts to quiet down by then Percy has layed both of them down on the couch while she kept on sobbing.

After a few more minutes her uneven breathes even out. She has fallen asleep next to Percy. He smiles sadly down at her. And pulls out his pen suddenly it morphs into a seagreen white wand. He flicks it in the direction of the cubbard and a blanket comes flying out and spreads over them both. Hecate gives a shiver and Percy pulls her closer to give her body heat as he also sends out pulses of warmth courtesy of Hestia. Afterwards he too falls asleep.

LINE BREAK

Percy wakes up early the next morning with a mop of black hair spread out on his chest. He just lies there and think of what Hecate wanted to ask of him yesterday before the got sidetrackted. 1 hour later she wakes up eyes still a bit puffy from last night crying.

Percy waves his hand in front of her face and her face turns back to normal. She gives him a smile as a thank you then her mood turns darker.

" Percy? How can you still be sane afyer seeing that? I saw but a few minutes and you were down there for 2 weeks and has to relive it some nights for hours. Why aren't you screaming and pulling your hair out? Because that's shure as hell what I want to do."

" I learned to accept."

" Accept what? What could you possibly accept to make what you saw ok?"

" I accepted the fact that I'm a monster. Do you see a monster afraid of Tartarus? No. Because they know what they are and after I realised that a part of my sanity came back to me."

Hecate suddenly jumps up and slaps Percy fully across the face. His head turns only a little bit otherwise he stays immobile.

" Don't EVER say that again!! You are NOT a monster you are the kindest, sweetest, most gentle and caring person I have ever met. What would your mother say if she heard you now?" she outright screams at him.

But what she didn't expect was he screaming back.

" SHE'S DEAD!"

Hecate turns pale from shock.

" What?"

" A week after I left Zeus sent Hercules and Ares to kill her and her husband Paul! Being adopted by Hades made me feel their deaths, I even talked to her before she made it to Elesium she said it wasn't my fault but that's bullshit! Of course it's my fault whose else's fault could it be!?"

Percy flops down on the couch Hecate sits next to him and he lays is head on her shoulder staring into the flames in the corner of the cabin.

They sit like that for a while when Percy suddenly sits up and looks at Hecate.

" Why did you come here? You wanted to ask me a favour, what was it?"

" Yes, it's time we get down to why I'm here. You already know about my pet world. And it has come to my attention that it is being threatened by by a dark magic user called Voldemort. 11 years ago he tried to kill a baby boy called Harry Potter. This boy is the boy of a prophecy that claims he will kill Voldemort. However I believe it may not be enough. This year he and his friends to-be will partake in their first year of Hogwarts. I want you to go undercover and befriend them, also I will give you the ability to change your age so that you could be the same age as them. This is a long quest that will take 7 years since you will have to attend each year with them. Also the Order of the Phoenix knows about me, but they don't know I'm a goddess. I will go to them and tell them that they have an anonymous ally that will come to their aid whenever called upon. You will communicate through sending letters, this way they don't meet you in person. I know this is a lot to ask but I care for them dearly and one wizard is on the brink of ruining that. Only in a dire situation are you allowed to reaveal yourself."

" Milady thank you for trusting me to keep them safe, I won't let you down. Now, when are we leaving?" Percy asks eagerly, he was starting to get bored up here in Alaska.

Hecate stands up and holds out her hand.

" Now if we can. You'll be staying at one of my houses in London til the school starts."

Percy too stands up. He looks around the cabin with a flick of his wrist all his belongings and stuff he's going to need for the first year goes into the chest at the end of his bed. He puts his hand on his chest and nods at Hecate that has been watching this with a small smile. And with a flash of purple they both disappear.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

358K 7.3K 22
**UNDER EDITING** Upon being betrayed by all his friends and cheated on by his girlfriend, Percy Jackson flees from Camp Half-Blood, broken hearted w...
142K 3.7K 22
This story is about how the seven plus Nico and Thalia learn they are more than the average demigods. They go to a new school for wizards and witches...
6.7K 410 29
Percy Jackson had survived the unsurvivable. He had faced off against Liam and the Titans and the war had been won. But the battles left their marks...
3.7K 94 28
❛As the sun kissed the sea...their bodies melted into each other's❜ A story in which two troubled souls find safety in each other. Andromeda 'Andie'...