Naruto one shots/ Short Storys

By Ink0006

my coleshion of Naruto one shots. hope you like. some are lemon just letting ya know. it will say inb the cha... More

Shino ---/ Do One!!
Gaara---/ Deal With It!
Kakashi ----/ Now kiss me again you fool!!
Naruto X Hinata ----/ Heaven!
Kiba---/ Kiba's room it is then!!
Asuma---/ (Lemon) I'm Sorry
Ibiki---/(Lemon) Just The Way I Like It
Gaara Sasuke please read
Genma X Raido---/ Merry Christmas
Kotetsu X Izumo---/ I'm sick.
GenmaXHayate---/ Broken
Neji X Tenten ---/ Mission gone wrong
KotetsuXIzumo ---/ New Year!
Gaara X Hinata ---/ I m-missed you
Sasuke X Sakura ---/ (Lemon) Bored!
Iruka ---/ (Lemon) Make it quick
Kisame ---/ Paper Work
Tenten X Hinata ---/(Lemon) Confession
Itachi---/(Lemon) That was the best training I have ever had.
Hidan---/(Lemon) Bets on
Pein---/(Lemon) Bored!!
Kakashi---/ Becoming a Father
Iruka---/ Friend
Asuma x Kurenai---/ Blue, Pink, Red
Choji---/ Friendship
Shino ---/ I Don't Dance
Sasuka X Ino ---/ I Love You
Shino x Kiba ---/ A Hospital Visit
Shino ---/ (Lemon) Missed You Most
Shino ---/ (Lemon) Ready
Shino ---/ Friend Zone

Kakashi---/ (Lemon) Just The Girl Of My Dreams, The Girl In My Dreams

15.1K 98 37
By Ink0006

A/N This is a LEMON, so if you don't want to read something with a sexual content please stop reading now. I really don't want to get reported, thank you.

Info....

Name: Creed

Age: 19

Mom: Tsunade

Dad: Jiraiya

Looks: pic as side

Hight: just shorter than Kakashi.

Rank: Sanen

Personalty: Perverted, strong willed, happy go easy most of the time, mouthy at times, can act like a kid and loves flirting to piss people off.

Crush: Kakashi.

Story starts.......

“Rasangen” I called as I smashed it towards Kakashi. I hit the tree next to him with a smirk. “You give?” I asked my hand tittering around his neck.

“I give” he said pissed I won again.

“I win” I shouted letting him go and jumping up and down.

“damn it” Kakashi mumbled rubbing his now sore neck.

“Sorry about that” I said scratching the back of my head.

He said nothing just 'hunfed.' Just then an ANBU appeared kneeling on the floor in front of me.

“Lady Creed, Lady Hokage wishes to speed with my and Kakashi-sane” he said.

“Very well” I said then he disappeared. “Walk with me?” I asked tuning to Kakashi.

“Okay” he said pulling his book out. I pulled my book, yeah I love reading my dads books there so good can you blame me.

“I finished that one” I said to Kakashi as we walked throw the streets.

“I have I'm just re-reading it” he said.

“Cool” After a little we reached the steers to the Hokage's building. When we reached the door I know and we waited.

“Come in” mom shouted. I opened the door and we walked in.

“Lady Hokage” Kakashi said pulling his book away and bowing his head.

“Mom” I said nodding my head and putting my book away.

“Creed, Kakashi I have a mission for the two of you” she said. “You are yo meat with Jiraiya in the land of flowers and collect a scroll from him. The mission should take about 8 to 10 day depending on the weather and any run ins” she tolled us.

“Okay, when are we to leave and where exactly are we meeting him?” I asked. She tolled us the details and all that and we where now on are way to get are thing. Me and Kakashi where meeting at the gates in a hour.

I had almost finished packing when the door bell rang. Okay so it was 4:30 and I was meant to meat Kakashi at 3:00 but hay he's always late. I picked up the bag and slung it onto my shoulder and walked over to the door. I swung it open to reveal Kakashi with a lazy look in his eye.

“what up?” I asked walking out and shutting the door.

“Not much, I know you would still be here” he said as we walked.

“Well you're always late so why shouldn't I” I said.

“Good point” he said.

FF....... on the way back from mission......

“I think it's going to rain” I said to Kakashi as I looked up.

“Tell stop at the next village inn” he said.

“Okay” I said. We both carried on in silence reading our book till it strayed raining on us. We put the books away, not wanting then to get wet. By the time the inn came into sight we where socking wet.

“Room for two” I asked.

“Room 77” the lady said “3rd floor the room at the very end.”

“Arigato” both me and Kakashi thanked the lady and walked off.

“I'm getting dressed” I said grabbing my dry clouts and going in to the bathroom. I got dressed into a dry set of the same things I was just in. I walked out and over to the bed where Kakashi was sat reading. He had a dry set of cloths on, just some trousers and a top with his mask.

“That book is the best one” I tolled him.

“2nd time reading, I love it” he said.

“Ha 4th” I said pulling my own one out. That was when I got the best idea. I stood from the bed placing my book on my bag and I walked out the door. I shut it and waited for about 2 minutes then knocked.

The door opened and Kakashi looked at me confused. “Did sir reconquest room servos?” I asked in a sexy way. You see in the book we where both just reading that the first thing she's said to the guy.

I could clearly see the smirk behind Kakashi's mask as he answered. “Only from someone with a pretty little face like yours” he said the next line.

(A/N I'm sorry if this at so good the whole from the book bit but please bear with me)

Kakashi then reached forward and took my hand walking backwards into the room pulling me with him. I kicked the door shut and followed him to the bed. We both sat and just looked at each over.

“Kakashi?” I asked.

“Yes Creed?”

“Want to make are own, live?” I asked with a smirk.

“....” he just looked at me. I could see the lust in his eye as he looked at me.

“Arr come on it'll be fun” I said in a sexy voice with a wink.

“Creed, you know what?” he asked.

“What”

“You drive me crazy, every time I see you, I want you. Every time you talk dry like that, I want to pounce. You so amazing and just the girl of my dreams, the girl in my dreams” he said.

Before I could say a word, he pulled his mask down and crushed his lips into mine. I kissed back with seconds to spear. I rapped my arms around his neck as his went around my waist. I pulled away and let go casing Kakashi to do the same.

“Your the guy in my dreams too” I whispered huskily. I stood up pulling Kakashi with me. I slammed him agented the wall and kissed him strongly. He was shocked but soon kissed back. He placed his hands on my hips as I pressed my body agented his. I ran my thong across him bottom lip asking for entrance. He keep him mouth shout, playing hard to get. I pressed my leg agented him clothed cock and moving my leg up and down a bit. He moaned and I slid my thong in. I explored every bit of him mouth, loving the whole thing.

We both pulled away for some much, much needed air. Kakashi switched are position slamming me agented the wall and crushing his lips to mine again. He bit down on my bottom lip gently, this not getting him what he wanted he bit harder. I opened my mouth for him and his shot in, being stopped my mine. They danced together like they had minds of there own.

I moved my hands from Kakashi's back to his chest. I ran my hand down as we kissed and stopped at the brim. I tugged on it telling him I wanted it off. He pulled away and I pulled it off, casting it off somewhere in the room. He placed his hands on my hips and kissed me again. He lifted me slightly, so I rapped my legs around him waist. He put one arm under my but holding me up and the other on my back. Me walked over to the bed and throw, literally throw me on the bed.

He quickly climbed on top and hovered over me. Before he made a move my hand shot to his zippier. I unbuttoned and pulled the zip down. I quickly ride him of him pants, him now only in his boxers yet I was still fully clothed. He bent down and pressed him lips agented mine in a quick kiss then moved to my jaw.

He travailed kiss down my jaw all the way to my chin. I tilted my head back and he trailed kissed down my throat then to my neck. He was searching for my soft spot. When he found it I let a small gasp scape my lips. He started sucking, nibbling and licking at it casing me to moan gently.

He stopped and went back to my lips, kissing them passionately as he undid the belt holding my top together. He cast it off some where in the room, then came back and took the top off fully. He kissed down my neck, then down towards my breasts. When he reached the edge of my bra he sucked on it as he reached behind and unhooked my bra. He stopped sucking and cupped my breasts feeling them as he pulled my bra off.

I cover my right nipple with his mouth and took the other in his hand squeezing it. I let moans pass my lips. “Ahhh umm” I moaned.

He switched giving the same treatment to the other breast. When he finished he moved back up to my lips and kissed me sweetly yet lustful. His hand moved down my sides, over my hips and down the out side of my legs. Stopping at the top of my arm stockings and pulling them down and off. He throw them some where in the room, not braking the kiss.

I was getting wet, really wet and loving it. I rapped one leg around Kakashi's and flipped us. I was now on top and smirking down at him. Before he said anything I peeked his lips then his cheek then kissed down his neck. I kissed down his neck to his chest, kissing gently down it all the way to the brim of his boxers. I took the edge of it with my teeth, Kakashi lifted his hips helping me pull them down as far as I could. I stopped at him knees and removed then with my hands.

I looked back at his hard cock and was slightly shocked. It was a lot bigger than I thought or even imagined it to be.

“Like what you see” Kakashi said throw pants.

“Yep” I breathed out. Kakashi used his elbows to prop himself up.

“Thank what's the problem?” he asked smirking.

With out warning I dipped my head and flicked my thong over the tip of his erect pince. “Ahhhaa” he moaned. I smirked up at him. His eye was closed tit and he head was back. I kissed up and down his cock then took the tip in my mouth. I was loving the moans and groans from him. I socked lightly on it as I flicked my thong over it.

“S-s-st-stop ahhha t-teas-teasing me” Kakashi moaned out. I took as much as I could in my mouth and started bobbing my head. “Ahhhaa yaaahhh ummm” he moaned, making me go faster. “C-cr-Creed” he moaned loudly as he came in my mouth. I swallowed it and sat up. A small amount running down from the corner of my mouth.

Kakashi let forward and licked it up then kissed me wanting to taste himself. He flipped us over and started kissing down my neck.

Me kissed down my chest and down my stomach all the way to my paints. He came back up and kissed me as he rubbed my clit throw my paints. After a bit he stopped and pulled them off and kissed down my chest and stomach again. When he got near he stopped and parted my legs. He dipped his head and flicked his thong over my clit casing me the wiggle in pleasure.

“Ahhhaa haaaa yaaaeee umm muumm” I moaned as he keep flicking his thong. He lifted my left leg and placed it over his shoulder then brought his hand down. He pushed a finger in and I gasped he added another then another and started to pump in and out as he licked at my clit. “Ahhhaa K-ka-kakash-Kakashi” I moaned as he got faster and faster.

I was reaching my peak and I could feel it coming. I was about to come I know it when Kakashi pulled his fingers out. I whimpered at the loss of his tuck, that was until he replaced his ringer with his thong. He fingers not rubbing at my clit fast as his thong shot in and out of me. “K-k-Kakashi” I moaned loudly as I climaxed on his thong.

He cleaned me up then sat up. Wanting to taste myself on him I sat up top and kissed him. Both getting a lovely mix of the both as he kissed.

“I need you inside me” I said as I pulled away.

“Say you want me to fuck you and I will” he said huskily in my ear.

“Fuck me Kakashi, Fuck me over and over, Fuck me hard, Fuck me deep, let me feel you in me” I purred at him.

“My pleaser” he whispered. He placed his tip at my entrance and looked up into my eyes. “It'l...” I cut him off.

“Fuck me already Kakashi, I've do it before” I shouted. He didn't say anything just pushed in. “Arrrrr so big” I moaned.

“So tight” Kakashi grunted in my ear.

“Move already Kakashi” I moaned in his ear. He odayed and pulled almost all the way out and pushed back in. “F-faster” I moaned. He did her pulled oput the pushed back in and keep this up. “Faster” I screamed/ moaned. “Harder” I moaned. He went faster and harder.

“Say.... my.... name....” he said the pants.

“Kakashi” I moaned lightly.

“Louder” he demanded picking up the speed.

“K-k-Kakashi” I moaned louder.

“Louder” he moaned.

“Kakashi” I moaned louder.

“Better” he grunted. He started to slow down, I could let he need a brake. So I flipped us once again, I straddled his waist and penetrated myself on him. He hand when up and gripped my hips. I moved up, then down, then up, then down. I was getting faster and faster both of us moaned at one another.

“S-say... my …. name” I tooled him.

“C-Creed” he moaned out.

“Louder... scream it” I tolled him going faster. He started buckling his hip to meat my thrust as he moaned.

“Ahhhaa... CREED” he screamed/ moaned as he realised in me.

I keep going, I was coming near I felt it. As I felt Kakashi's cock throbbing in me it drove me crazy. With one last thrust I climaxed calling his name “K-KAKASHI” I called.

Kakashi flipped me, my back hitting the bed. He lifted my left leg over his shoulder and thrusting in hard and deep. “Ahhaa... harder....... deeper....... faster” I moaned. He did just that. He smacking him to me as hard and deep as he could, picking up the speed as he went. “Kakashi” I cooed in his ear.

Then he hit, my g-spot making me go crazy. “There.... hit there.... again” I moaned. He did do hitting over and over. “Harder... faster” I moaned.

“Creed” Kakashi moaned loudly. “C-C-Creed” he keep moaning my name over and over, helping with me orgasm.

“Really hard” I moaned. He did just that and smacked in as hard as he could. I realised and my walls tittered agented his cock casing him to realised just after.

“Kakashi” I moaned.

“Creed” he moaned.

He pulled out of me and flipped me on to all 4rs and slammed back in to me. “Ahhhaa” I moaned as he did. He started pumping fast and deep in to me. “Harder” I moaned. He keep going harder. “Harder” I moaned again. He when harder but not hard enough. “Of... fuck... sake.... Kakashi.... harder... I'm not.... glass... harder” I moaned in-between pants.

“Say... my... name” he moaned going harder and faster.

“K-kakashi” I moaned loudly.

“Again” he moaned.

“Kakashi” I moaned.

“Again... louder” he moaned.

“Ahhhhaa... KAKASHI” I moaned louder.

“Ahhhaa... Creed” he moaned.

“Louder” I moaned.

“Creed” he moaned louder.

“Louder” I moaned.

“CREED” he screamed/ moaned.

With on last thrust be both realised “CREED...... KAKASHI” we moaned together really loud. Kakashi pulled out and collapsed next to me.

We both laid there trying to catch are breath. After a bit I rolled onto my side to face Kakashi. He did the same and I looked deep in his eye. “Kakashi?” I whispered.

“Yes Creed” he whispered back.

“Do you love me?” I asked.

“Yes” he said with a smile.

“Good cuz I love you” I said to him.

“I'm glade to hear it” he said then pulled my close to his chest. He pulled the blanket over us and stroked my head. “Now go to sleep” he whispered.

“Thank you” I whispered.

“What for?” he asked.

“Everything” I said. Not to long after that I fell in to the best sleep of my life, closely followed by my lover.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Tam: Okay I hope you like it. That was my first lemon so I hope you like it.

Please vote comment and fan!!

Please let me know what you thought of it.

I don't own Naruto only Creed.

Tammythedogchik---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 86 18
A bunch of SasuNaru one shots. Will include yaoi, fluff and a little bit of angst! Also, I won't do smut/lemon here, so please don't ask for it! Each...
1.2K 28 50
This will be a compilation of one-shots, requests will be taken only on the first chapter. -No X readers -No BxB or GXG -No Links for profiles Please...
11.8K 229 10
For our all comfort I want to inform you that all characters are at the age of "legal consent" depending on which country you are in. Also, OC or t...
9.8K 183 10
hey dudes I'm making a one-shot book bc I wanna let out my creativity before I start writing a plot-based book on each character. All I can rlly say...