Abandoned ✔️

By ambrosial-

Venus Stavish' life has never been easy nor simple. Being an orphan and no one wanting to adopt you, isn't ho... More

Abandoned
Prologue
Chapter 1- new begginings at upper east high
Chapter 2- encounters with old friend but new enemy
Chapter 3- not so happy first party
Chapter 4- you got yourself a deal
Chapter 5- to kate and chris
Chapter 6- weirdly an odd combination
Chapter 7- hard to get types
Chapter 8- teensy weensy hands on camera
Chapter 9- new york's own beyoncé
Chapter 10- little shit's silly little bets
Chapter 11- i say we take it up a notch
Chapter 12- don't let it get on your skin
Chapter 13- i could totally leak her drunk video
Chapter 14- what was the name again, jack or joplin?
Chapter 15- i will, once pigs start flying
Chapter 16- take naps, rest, eat, stay home and sleep early
Chapter 17- i almost cost my dad the whole show
Chapter 18- i'm so glad that we are a team
Chapter 19- there's more where that came from
Chapter 20- i'm not apologizing for pointing out that you have a pea sized brain
Chapter 21- private-slash-quiet place
Chapter 22- he invaded our privacy
Chapter 23- i'm sorry that i find your lecture boring
Chapter 24- be good to him
Chapter 25- you can't fight your destiny
Chapter 26- wrong on so many levels
Chapter 27- what are we having, an intervention?
Chapter 28- maybe this once
Chapter 29- horny ass monster
Chapter 30- you've got magic in your hands
Chapter 31- it's all yours
Chapter 32- how am i gonna make pizza now, of you?
Chapter 33- touch me and i'll crush those pea-sized balls
IMPORTANT INFO
Chapter 34- never bet against the crazy-heads
Chapter 35- like some pathetic loser
Chapter 36- made up or made out?
Chapter 37- just a responsibility
Chapter 38- four eyed color changing chameleon
Chapter 39- there is always a choice
Chapter 40- suffer at the hands of my failure
Chapter 41- the longing look
Chapter 42- we are about to find out
Chapter 43- end up at a freaking butcherer's place
Chapter 44- it doesn't give off a very romantic vibe
Chapter 45- you're my friend, hate her with me
Chapter 46- take that quacking duck
Chapter 47- kingdom of magic
Chapter 48- hell of a creative mind
Chapter 49- doing you guys a favor
Chapter 50- close your eyes
Chapter 51- you have changed so much
Chapter 52- do you not go tanning anymore?
Chapter 53- you'll have to fight with me on this one
Chapter 54- your life, your choices
Chapter 55- i will kill these bunch of idiotic fools
Chapter 56- what else could one expect from you
Chapter 57- kindly stick it up your ass
Chapter 58- make up for lost times
Chapter 59- you don't make decisions for me
Chapter 60- years in just one moment
Chapter 61- not a good time to crack a joke
Chapter 62- not even for one moment
Chapter 63- snatched away from me
Chapter 64- it's her only shot
Chapter 65- something like that
Chapter 66- a gazillion times yes
Chapter 67- i seriously can't get enough of you
Chapter 69- a perfect combination
Chapter 70- i bid adieu to my problems
Epilogue
Big Announcement!
Blue Moon

Chapter 68- keeping her safe

9K 489 24
By ambrosial-

Chapter 68- keeping her safe

Cayson's POV

The last couple of weeks have been a little scary for me. I never wanted to leave Venus's side but when her parents wanted to spend time with her, I had to leave.

I would check in on her hour after hour just to make sure that she's okay. I'm not the only one worried about her, so when we all keep asking her about how she feels, she gets annoyed.

I get it but we can't do anything about how much we care for her.

Her ear reddens every time she's annoyed or shouting or yelling at someone. It's cute.

Mrs Justice regrets not treating her well till this day. She has always given Venus a hard time but now she has learned. Now, she knows how much Venus means for her. Mr Justice regrets ever leaving Venus. He wishes that he could go back in time and do the right thing.

Her older sister Macy understands Venus more than anyone does. Her younger sister Aurora literally brightens up Venus's world and I am so happy that she has her little sister. She has always wanted a little sister and now she has her half sister.

Mr chivalry acts as a father to Venus even though he's not. He is the sweetest person I have ever known in my life. He always puts Mrs Chivalry's needs before his own. I can see how much Mrs Chivalry's happiness means to him.

Mrs chivalry and Mr Wellington love Venus to death. Mrs Chivalry regrets giving her up and Mr Wellington wishes he was nicer. They take really good care of Venus when I'm not around. I can't understand the pain they went through when they found out about her cancer.

My heart stopped when I found out.

The fear of her dying on me, the fear of losing her, the fear of never being able to hold her in my arms again, the fear of never being able to tell her that I love her.

It was too much.

But, it has been almost eight months and she is better now. She is pissed that her hair aren't long anymore. Of course she misses her bangs. She is pissed that she can't cook. She is pissed that one of us has to go with her, anywhere she goes. She is pissed for not being able to do things by herself. She is pissed about how we went to Paris but didn't there for a long time.

She is pissed about a lot of things but that is what makes Venus, Venus. Ever since I met her, she has had this grace. She is tough and quite mean when she wants to be.

But, she is the love of my life.

I could not care less about her appearance. I didn't fall in love with her because of her appearance. I fell in love with her because of her honesty, innocence, her way of doing things, just her being herself.

I never knew what was waiting for me inside that auditorium when I walked in. I never knew that I will meet her, and always stay with her. I never knew that she would mean so much to me.

I never expected to love someone so much that it hurts. When I'm not with her, all I can think about is her. And when I am with her, I cannot think about anything other than her.

Every time we met after the first time in the auditorium, we always fought. She called me 'little shit' and it made me feel good.

All the baseball bat clashes, our singing together, our crazy dates at weird places, our sharing things with each other, our silly fights, our falling asleep in cars, going to adventures, it all gave me a new meaning. It all made me love her even more. She is the only person that gets me nervous, and makes me feel home at the same time.

She is perfect the way she is. She have been through so much which has made her into the woman she is. I am happy that I got to be a part of that.

I slowly stroke her hair and keep my other arm wrapped around her waist and smile. Her arms are tightly clutching my shirt, and her head lays on my chest. I love when she falls asleep like this.

But, she hates it because I watch her sleep, she thinks it's weird. I don't think it's weird to watch someone you love falling asleep. It's actually peaceful and satisfying watching her sleep.

She does this thing with her eyes before going to sleep. She blinks a lot in a second and then her eyes slowly start to close. That's the moment when I know that she is sleepy. I love when she holds onto me like this when she falls asleep.

When I start to think, I don't know what I dislike about her. Nothing. Except that she always puts others before her. I hated it when she left me and didn't tell me or her friends about her cancer.

I felt bad because I wasn't with her when she was going through all that pain. I couldn't believe that she just left me and her friends when we got into that car accident. I couldn't believe when she refused to give her blood to violet.

When I knew about it, it made me sad because I wasn't with her. All I want is to be with her, it's all I ever wanted ever since I met her. I knew she was special, and she is.

We happily announced the date of our marriage to be in a year. She wanted to wait for a year because she thought she might have a relapse but it is highly unlikely. She just doesn't want me to end up a widow if anything were to happen to her, like that's ever going to happen.

My life is either with Venus or nobody at all. I told her that anything she goes through, I go through it with her. She always tries to push me away but I knew better. She just didn't want to hurt me, but it get me when she kept pushing me away. But, not anymore.

So, after a year long wait, we will eat married and she will finally be mine.

I kiss her forehead and she slowly Scott's closer to me, clutching my shirt tighter in her fingers, putting a smile on my face.

Suddenly the door to Venus's bedroom flies open and I hear a loud voice.

"Are you ready ye...?" Kate starts, barging into my room along with violet, Macy and Aurora.

"Shh," I put my finger on my lips and they shut up quickly.

"Shh," Kate tells violet who then tells Aurora.

"But I'm not even talking," she whispers.

"What is—" Kate starts but I shush her again.

"Don't talk loudly," I whisper and she nods.

"Okay," she answers back and I nod. "What is happening?"

"Nothing," I answer back.

"Then why are we whispering?" She asks and I point to a peacefully sleeping Venus.

"Because she just fell asleep," I answer back.

"Just?" Violet asks and I nod. "She hasn't come out of her room for five hours now. What have you guys been doing?"

She wiggles her eyebrows and smiles.

"She has been sleeping," I tell her.

"For five hours?" Macy asks and I nod. "And you call that just now?"

"It didn't feel like five hours," I slowly say and they smile.

"Isn't that hand hurting or better yet, numb?" Violet asks and I shake my head in response.

"No, it's fine," I reply back.

"We can wake her up, we have to anyways. We need to leave for my place in half hour," Kate says.

"Well, she can get sleep for fifteen more minutes, right?" I confusedly ask.

"I mean if you don't mind having her on top of your chest," Kate winks and I look away.

"Oh my god, you're blushing," Macy points out and I stop smiling and face her.

"No I'm not," I reply back.

"But you are."

"Am not."

"Sure are."

I don't reply back because I know as well as them that I am blushing. I love the way Venus makes me feel. I love how shy I get when it comes to her.

"She is so lucky to have you Cayson," Macy remarks with a smile on her face. "I remember when mom and dad got her here for the first time, she would always tell me how boys are nothing. How all boys only break hearts and are trash. But now, after you came into her life, it's all changed. She is happy, which is the only thing that matters to me. Thank you."

"Thank you for keeping her safe until I came along," I tell her. "And, thank you guys to take care of her and not letting her down."

Kate and violet nod and slowly take a step back.

"Well, we will come back in half hour," violet says and I nod.

They slowly leave the bedroom, leaving Venus and I alone.

___

Cayson is such a cutie.

I love writing his POV's. They are always so cute because of the way he feels about Venus.

Btw, this story is coming to an end. Couple more chapters left before it's finished. I'm sad!

Thank you to everyone who's taking out time from their busy lives and reading, voting and commenting on my story. You guys are the real deal!

Don't forget to support me by pressing that little star at the bottom of your screen!

I love you guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 3.7K 24
On the surface, Aiden had it all. Wealth, good looks, and intelligence. But beneath the veneer of masculine perfection lay a broken man. A man obsess...
2.2K 74 35
People say when you love something, it's hard to stay away no matter what; it could be a deadly disease and you still won't be able to stay away. Fro...
7.8M 195K 85
WARNING: THIS BOOK HAS NOT BEEN EDITED. THIS BOOK IS CONFUSING IN THE BEGINNING BUT IT GRADUALLY GETS BETTER. I WARNED YOU. ~ "We're going to be you...
58.2K 2.4K 28
Jordan never noticed Juliet. Juliet had given up to get his attention. And if they end up hiding together in the same closet, he can't stop talking a...