The Protectors

By Dragon_gril506

This is a space that im not going to put anything in bc .......SPOILERS! More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Part 3
Chapter 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Chapter 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
A/N
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19

Part 20

4 0 0
By Dragon_gril506

Readers POV: It was Xmas ! I get up and race down stairs and race into papas and daddy's room . I jump on their bed making them sit up fast only to be tackled back down by me . We all laugh our butts off then go and get dressed . We ate breakfast fast then open presents . I got a bunch of stuffed animals and toys . Daddy and papa got free tickets in the mail to a concert they liked . everyone was happy.

Years later

Happy ending : Readers pov: I went to collage , and got a job and met the love of my life . I die of age and live a good life .

Sad ending : Marks pov: Me and anti walk up the hill to y/ns grave . We sit and watch the sun set . She died in a drunk driver accident .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

412K 12.5K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
867K 53.3K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
90.3M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...