I Was Made To Hate (Under Ed...

By anandruchi

Guy: Right from this moment, I promise to hate you till my life. Girl: Don't worry, I also don't have any fee... More

Prologue
Copyright ©️
1. Beginning with clash
shot-2
shot-3
shot- 4
shot-5
shot-6
shot-7
New cover
shot- 8
shot-9
shot-10
shot- 11
New cover 2
First place
shot-13
shot -14
shot- 15
shot- 16
shot-17
Shot- 18
shot -19
Shot- 20
shot- 21
shot-22
Shot-23
shot- 24
Last shot + Epilogue

shot-12

7.2K 406 124
By anandruchi

Hey guys,.. I m here with next shot of this story...  Before we start,.. I wanna clear about anant.. so that u may not have any confusion..

Anant shekhawat; swara's rival,. He is at no. 2 after SS industries,. He is 32 years old.. a heartless,cruel nd spoilt person,. He got everything by his father,.he can go down to any level to get anything.. that's why he try to kill Sanskar to get a mere project..
You can imagine any tv actor in his character whom u feel fit in this negative role,.he have to  bear punishment of swara.( Pls tell me too,😆😉😉. I would love to know  whom u choosed).

To be continued,..
Swara hand was bleeding,.as she hold broken glass piece during Saving Sanskar, Atul sees it,.nd say.
Atul; ma'am,.your hand is bleeding?
Tina; I will tell doctor to do dressing,.
Swara; no,.. it won't be ,..till I punish that bastard...

Swara was in anger,. Atul has seen her anger but this was something new, nd he knew that now Anant is not gonna saved from her anger,.
Then doctor came out,..
Swara;( little fear but try to strong) how is he..?
Doctor; m sorry ma'am but we are loosing him,. He is not stable,. 
Swara( cry nd shout loudly) then what the hell u are doing,.. save him?..
Doctor; ma'am we are trying but....
Swara; SHUT UP,..!!!. just save him damn it..
Doctor nods nd immediately get inside,.
Swara look at Sanskar who was having oxygen mask still he was suffocating to breath. Doctors were treating him, trying to make him normal,..She was dying each moment seeing it..

Atul got a phone,. He go to side and attend it,. After attending call he came back..
Atul look at swara who was in miserable Condition,.so he didn't said anything,..
Swara( not looking at him,.. in anger tone) where is he?
Atul sees swara surprised,then he also know that she is SG,.so he said; our men caught him,.he is in his mansion that is out of city,.

Swara fist her palm, looking at Sanskar from the window,. A tear fell from her eye,.but face was showing anger,.
Swara;( to tina who was standing behind her) Tina,.. handle everything here,. I have something to do,..
Tina nods in okay,. She also know that what next gonna happen,.
Swara wipes her tear,.nd made her way out of hospital looking at Sanskar for last time before leaving,.
Atul follow her,. Swara was about to sit in the car ,she stopped nd say;Atul,...
Atul; yes ma'am,.
Swara; Destroy him,. completely,.. I hope you get what I m saying..
Atul; it will be done ma'am..
Swara nods,.
Swara sit in her car,.nd drive rashly,.. Atul also go his way,.he knew what he have to do.. Swara was in anger and driving very fast,..
After sometime she stopped the car,..nd come out,. It was a mansion,.the name plate was showing" shekhawats". She walk inside with same arrogance nd attitude what SG have,. She is not crying,.she is strong,. Nd angry..
She entered nd sees a person who was sitting on his sofa,. Her guards were surrounding him,. But that same less creature is still smirking ,having no fear in his eyes,( person is Anant)..this make her more angry,. She walk toward him..
Anant stand up,.he smirked and say; look who is here?.. the great SG,.. Swara gadodia,. What a pleasant surprise? You ,..in my small house,.? Waise if you wanted to meet,..u could have come alone,. Why all these guards and all,. I would have more delighted to meet u alone,.. you know what I mean,..( wink)..

Nd within a sec he received tight slap on his left cheek,. He put hand on her cheek,.nd look at swara who was looking dangerously at him..
Swara( shout) SHUT UP!!!!..Mr. Anant shekhawat.. one more word and I will dig ur grave here itself,.. nd on secondly I m not swara gadodia,. IT'S SWARA SANSKAR MAHESHWARI,.. take my name with respect,. Nd about meeting me alone,.then let me tell u ,I don't believe in meeting a dog like you,. Its good that these guards are around,.or else I would have killed you now itself for saying those awful words to me,. But I won't do that,..

Anant;( laughs shamelessly) really? So here's a wife came for taking revenge of his husband.. .... Wait... It's good u made me remember,. How is ur husband,.is he dead,.? But I must say,.. you really have guts,. How u came for saving your husband,.but sad... You got a little bit late.. my poor men,.. they got prey of your bullets...but you saved my money,.. or else I had to give them for killing your husband,..just a second.. are you here to kill me,.. oops I got scared.. don't kill me please...

Swara;( smirked) don't worry,.. j won't kill you.. I won't give u easy death,. You have to bear a lot before dying nd even if you want to die na.. I won't let you do that..

Anant; wooooh...  So hot.. quite confident ha?.. well let's see,. But what you gonna do,. Hmm... Let me tell you,. You will tell these bodyguard to beat me till death right,.or you will shoot me..? But before doing that ...let me tell you.. after doing that you also won't be saved.. you will be sent to jail,..

Hospital;
Tina was outside the operation theatre ,then only sujatha and uttara reached,. Sujatha break down seeing her beloved son struggling for his life,. She cry..uttara was also crying but she was trying to console her mother..tina goes to them and say..
Tina; don't worry .. nothing will happen to sir..
Uttara sees her ,she knows her as swara p.a.
Uttara got angry as where is swara when his brother is suffering..
Tina; woh.. ma'am has important work,...
Uttara; seriously,.. this women can never change.. her husband is fighting with death and she is busy in her own world..nd told her p.a. to check the needs..right?
Tina; you are taking it wrong...
Uttara; shut up!!
Sujatha;uttara,.. leave her.. for now.. Sanskar is important..
Uttara; nods..

Anant mansion;

Swara; oh really? But how can be you so sure,.. where will they get proof against me,.. are you talking about this,.( She goes to a guard, take something nd show him)..CCTV footage,..? Don't worry,.they have already taken out all cameras,.. so nothing gonna be record,.so relax..this shows you don't know me well,.. I mean seriously,. You think I m that stupid.. but it's not your fault too,. That you tried to kill Sanskar.. you don't know me that's why you did this huge mistake,..or should I say sin,.

Now he got little afraid,. He sweats,.
Swara; arey,.. u start sweating.. don't worry,. These guards won't do anything to you,.,. relax,. I m here na,.. I will be pleased to do that,.. nd I really won't like someone else take my revenge...
( She said it angrily,.nd made a tight fist.. nd hit on his face.. leading his lips to bleed..he stumbled)

Anant got angry...he was about to attack on swara,.when her guards put guns on him but swara stopped them)..
Swara( to guards) back off...
Anant raise his hand but swara swiftly hold it and twist it then slightly hit on his legs.. Making him fall,.
Swara; what happened,? You fall down so soon,.you have to face much more,... get up you bastard,..!!!
Anant ( laughs) must say ,.. you are powerful,.. but now u r gonna pay for it,. Saying this he got up nd took the knife from the table,. He approach to her but swara slightly bent holding his hand nd hit him on his back by her elbow,.. throwing him on glass table,. leading the table to break,.the glass piece insert on his arm,.nd other hand..
( note; swara knows marshal art, she was still in her white shirt and black jeans which was having blood stain of Sanskar)

Swara angrily approach to him nd kick him several times not giving any chance to him to attack her nd slightly press her heal shoes to his arm that was bleeding, she was trying to take out her anger but it was not working,.. she sees the broken wooden piece of table,. She take it nd hit him with it,.she was getting flashes of Sanskar,his condition,. She hit him forcefully on his legs ,hands and heads,. Leading him bleeding..she take a breath after sometime,..
Swara( to guards) ; tie him up,..
The guards tie him with chair.. anant was struggling with rope..

Anant;( yell) leave me,. ,.
Swara slightly hit him on his face,. leading him to split blood,..

Swara( dangerously) stop yelling,.. here only I can shout or get angry,.. not u..

Then only Atul came,. Swara sees him,.
Atul; it's done ma'am..
Anant; what is he talking about?
Swara smirked,..
Swara; ur destruction,.
Anant; what do you mean?
Swara; u try to kill Sanskar for a project right,? Now no one give you any project,. Ur company is going to seized by government officials,..

Anant; but I have all legal documents,. My company is not illegal..
Swara; but I made it,. Nd your other business,.. I mean illegal drug business will  also exposed,. Ur each and every single penny,..ur bank account,ur properties, nothing will be left with you,.. but why I m telling this to you,. You won't be able to see that,.  Money and pride,. Your most important thing,. But I have broke it..

Anant; ( shocked) no .. u can't do that,..

Swara; I can,.. you have any idea,to which extent I can go for my satisfaction,..nd you know why I did it,. So that you left with nothing at time of ur death,.  You love to play with other life na? Don't know how much life you have taken for projects,. Or ur satisfaction but this time u messed up with wrong person,.. I told you earlier,. A single scratch on Sanskar nd you will be gone.. but looks like u didn't take it seriously,.nd now he is fighting with death for his life,..just because of you,. ( Shout).. people afraid even to cross my way ,to come in front of me,. Nd you tried to snatch the most important person of my life...
Saying this she instantly hit him with wooden piece. Anant wince in pain,.
Anant; aaahh!!!..
Swara; ( sternly) did you feel the pain?  But it is what you love to give right? Think about Sanskar,.. what he must be going through?

Anant look at her afraid,his forhead was bleeding,lip were having cut,. Arm was also bleeding due to glass piece,.he was miserable..nd his eyes was closing,..

Swara; no.no.. don't close your eyes,. Not so easily,..now let me make you feel what Sanskar might have felt,.

She sees the knife on the floor,. She take it nd sit in front of him taking a chair,.

Swara; he could not even move his hand when I told him to take my hand( saying this she gave a cut on his arm),. His body parts were bleeding,.he could not open his eyes,. ( She gave another cut on his legs) he was struggling to breath,. He was struggling for his life,..nd you know what I was feeling,. I was feeling,I m dying,. For the first time in my life,. I got afraid,. Afraid for him,.when I saw him in that condition,. I feared that I will loose him,. Nd the reason is you,..( saying this she gave several cut on his body making him bleed).

Anant;( in pain) aahh... Swara. .. pls.. pls dont kill me , don't torture me pls,.. I m sorry,. Pls forgive me,..
Swara;( shout in anger) now you come to know the value of life,. Your own life is important but others,. What about them,. Doesn't their life matter,. To them ? To their families,.. your enimity was with me,.. you could have done anything with me,.. I would have given small punishment but you cross the line by trying to kill Sanskar.. so don't be in any misconception that I  m gonna leave you,.. you will die,.

Anant; pls forgive me.. I will surrender to police,. I will accept all my crimes,.. pls leave me,.

Swara remembered Sanskar condition,. His struggling to breath during treatment, closing and opening his eyes, loosing his conciousness , his bleeding,. Slowly holding her hand, the moment when she hugged him in fear to loose him.. the car blast that make her shiver to think if Sanskar would have been in the car,..
Her eyes turned red, . venom,.nd anger,.filled with tear at the same time,..all those flashes made her furious,.,she just want to kill the person  who is in front of her,.
Swara take out her gun,..nd point toward him,.
Swara; I don't know where to shoot you? To your mouth for speaking about his death,.. or your mind ( point gun to forhead) which thought to kill him,... you know what,I should shoot this mind only that  loves to play stupid games of life and death,. She point toward his forhead,..
Swara;(  get ready to die ,.( Saying this she pulled the trigger of gun,her face was Stern,.eyes was teary but furious)
Atul got shocked,.as she was really gonna shoot now,.
Atul; ma'am,..
Swara;( furious) stay out of it...
Atul don't wanted her to do that,she never kill anyone,. Even that two men which was sent by anant,swara shot them on shoulder and legs,. Nd they were now in custody. He wanted any reason to stop her,. Then he got call,. He take it..nd immediately say before swara could press the trigger..; ma'am, Sanskar sir is safe...

Swara;( stopped) what?
Atul; yes,.sir is safe,. Tina called just now.. he is stable,. Ma'am don't kill him,. At least for sir,. He may never like it,.

Swara listen his words nd think about Sanskar,.he will definitely not like it,. She is not a killer,. He is safe,.that's what she needs,. The tear she was holding fell from her eyes,.she closed her eyes thanking god..nd relaxing a bit..
She take her gun back,.nd said; handle him to police,..but this time he should not be out like his other cases..

Atul nods,he signed guards,who take him out ,. Swara also goes out. She was about to sit in her car but before that Anant shout.; it's not the end swara,. I will be back.. what you think,. Police will be able to keep me in lock up for years,. Two days..nd I will be back,. Then I will see you..

Swara walk toward him,.nd then look at her watch..then sees him,.
Swara;( point toward his mansion with smirk) see there..
Nd within a sec,.there was a huge blast,the mansion turned into ashes,. burning...
Anant got shocked,.. he could not believe his eyes..

Swara; I don't think,I need to tell you,.what would have happened to  you till now if i hadn't order my men to take you to the police,.you would have still in your mansion ...nd remain you know very well.. , so don't try to threaten me,. And about seeing me,.nd police will not able to keep you in lock up for long time,. Then let me tell you,. It's safe for you to be inside cause I will kill you the day I saw you out,.nd then nothing will stop me,. So be there nd suffer for your crimes,..

To be continued...

That's all for today's update,..will be back with next soon,. Take care ,..bye..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 8.5K 18
Bewajah SEASON 2 (You're my last wish) His words were directly stabbing my heart and next moment I felt warm salty water ran down to my cheeks from m...
199K 9.3K 45
STORY CREDIT....SAMEERA (TU) A girl was shown in bridal wear sitting on the middle of the bed waiting for her husband she smiles and started talking...
319K 21.3K 57
Guy: see I will help you but you also have to do something for me. Girl got scared but say: what...? Guy: nothing much...you have to become my wife. ...
74.1K 2.7K 14
**** Scene 1 Ragini(blushing) : I love Laksh Swara(excited) : Omg omg rago.. I m very happy for u.. I will help u in proposing him.. Dont worry he wi...