Unorthodox

By Youaintgoldin

When I was younger I was as innocent and as ignorant as you could get. I was always told that everything was... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: College bound
Chapter 2: He's Who?
Chapter 3: Brightside
Chapter 4: Where do we stand?
Chapter 5: Bestfriends?
Chapter 6: Inhale
Chap.7 Daybreak
Chapter 9: Finally Legal
Chapter 11: Old flames
Chapter 13: Resurface
Chapter 14: Daddy dearest
Chapter 15: Family Luncheon
Chapter 16: Regrets
Chapter 17: Making up
Chapter 18: Listening Party

Chapter 12: What the hell is going on?

416 9 2
By Youaintgoldin

"Oh my gosh Damien?" I said gasping. He looked at me like he was trying to remember something.

            "Kimbella Sanders." He said walking closer to me closing the huge gap that was in between us, then pulling me into an unexpected hug. Damien was my ex, I dated him for about two of my highschool years, tenth and eleventh, but we ended it because I knew he was cheating with other girls and honestly we were just holding on to something that had long died out. We just decided that we would stay friends. He had left after our twelfth grade graduation without so much as a goodbye, I was kind of hurt but I'm over it now. Now I was wondering what the hell he was doing back here, and at my job.

   "Hey, how are you?" I asked pulling away, and brushing my hair back out of my face. I looked up to see him staring at me with this kind of smile plastered on his face. Clearing my throat I tried bringing him back down to earth, "It's been so long I haven't seen you; what are you doing back here?" I asked still in shock.

              "Now is that anyway to greet your ex-boyfriend?" Damien asked me crossing his arm waiting for an answer like it was something he was supposed to get.

      I looked at him sideways and was getting ready to put him in his place. " I'm just playing girl, come here." He said grabbing me again and squeezing the life out of me. "Okay okay, I know you missed me but damn." I said as he let me go while I did a hair flip. He gave me a "bitch please" look, causing me to laugh.

    "Can you answer my question boy?" I said with one hand on my hip. "Oh yeah, I'm here for a job. I just moved back here with my cousin and I need to make some money so I can get my own place." He explained.

"Oh okay well that's good. Why did you choose here tho?" I asked. He shrugged "He pays $12.30 an hour" I nodded my in agreement and understanding.

"Yeah we-" as soon as I went to speak my phone rung, and I ran to get it from the counter and silence it but by the time I got there it stopped ringing. I would call whoever it was back but I don't have time for Ravi's annoying ass nagging me about being on the phone. Thank god my break is in about 15 minutes. I silenced the phone and put it on vibrate then slipped it in my pocket

"Well like I was saying Ravi's in his back office straight through those double doors and the last door on the left." He thanked me and walked off to go through the double doors, I continued to stack the shelves.

"Good luck." I yelled looking back. He smiled at me and then walked through the doors.

My phone buzzed in my pocket and I took it out after I put the two bottles I had in my hands on the shelf. I turned my phone off completely, if it was something important everyone close to me knows where I work.

Ø                                                                           

"Boy bye." I mushed Damien's head while laughing.

           "I can't stand you." I said still laughing. He always was the type to talk about you in your face and not give a fuck who you are.

"G-shit bruh you was like a ghetto ass version of Brittney spears." He shook his head and laughed along with me.

            We were just laughing and catching up on the hood of his car while he smoked a nasty ass cigarette. He got the job here stocking the Shelves and now all I mostly had to do was work the register. I opened my mouth to say something when the back door to the store swung open.

            "What are you doing back here?" Ravi questioned looking at me. I furrowed my brows at the question that was being asked because the last time I checked my sperm donor was M.I.A.

            "Ravi it's my break time, is there a problem with me being in the back of the store?" I asked annoyed. He sized me up and down before deciding to point a finger at me.

            "You'd better not be doing anything back here you two." He said in his Indian accent his finger still in midair while shaking it at both of us like he was scolding his children

"I'm not a child Ravi, I know better, now can you please leave?" I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms in annoyance.

"Whatever, I'm going back inside. But just to make sure you two aren't doing anything that you're not supposed to, Kimbella count all of today's profit and lock it up, then go home. And you," He said pointing at Damien "Put that thing out and come with me." He said referring to Damien's cigarette.

 He slowly walked off with his cane supporting him "I don't need little whores out here at MY place." He mumbled. I scoffed at the remark and rolled my eyes. He is so rude and cranky, no wonder the old hag doesn't have a wife.

"I can't stand him." I said making sure he was out of clear eyesight then throwing my hands up in frustration.

   "He's so annoying, he gives me no slack whatsoever and I've been working for him since I was sixteen, you'd think he would be a little nicer and appreciative towards me." I rambled on and on, while Damien stood there smirking and putting his cigarette out.

"Sounds like you have a lot of pent up anger." He smirked and put his hands on my shoulders.

"You have no idea" I rolled my eyes and shook my head. Damien laughed at me and pulled me into a hug.

"I'll see you later girl. Lemme go see what this mean ass nigga want." Damien smirked and I giggled. He gave my hair a ruffle then walked inside the store then looked back, giving me one last smile. I gave a small wave and he left on that.

        I sighed then looked up at the sky, I hope Damien doesn't start anything while he's back, wait until I tell my baby how bittersweet my day was. I walked through the back door and back into the store to close up the register since it was already six thirty it made since to close it up.

Ø                              

         "August!" I looked around the huge living room while taking my shoes off at the door. I got no response so I walked through the kitchen and I didn't see him. I checked his room and everywhere else but he wasn't here I guess. I checked the patio by the pool and sure enough he was sitting there smoking.

           I smiled and walked over to him in my socks. He looked up by the sound of the grass moving.

"Hey sexy." I said sitting on his lap and planting a small kiss on his lips. He smelled like straight weed but I didn't care. He gave me a small smile, and wrapped his arm around my waist, but I knew something wasn't right.

     "So lemme tell you what happened today at my job." I told him everything from how Damien showed up to how Ravi called me out of my name thinking I didn't hear his old ass. "Like why would me and Damien be trying to do anything, we ended that flame a long time ago." I noticed that when I mentioned that August' grip on me loosened.

            "What's wrong?" I asked following his eyes as he looked away from me. He shook his head but I wasn't about to let it go.

            "August, baby what's wrong?" I asked looking at him.

  "K I called you like three times today and I texted you and I know you saw it cause the third time I tried to call, it went straight to voicemail..." He paused to look at me. "Bella why didn't you answer my phone calls?"

"Oh my gosh. Are you for real right now?" I exclaimed in disbelief as I rose off of his lap. "August I tell you about my rough ass day where my cheating, lying ass ex-boyfriend comes back, applying for a job where I work and I don't know how to handle it, then how my old mean ass boss DISRESPECTS me and calls me out of my goddamn name and you wanna know why I was ignoring your phone calls while I was working? Well you know what August, you can kiss my white plump ass." I said storming off.

"Well if you come back I can." He yelled out.

"Fuck you August." I yelled flicking up my middle finger. I heard him chuckle as I slammed the glass door shut.

"Stop slamming my shit." I heard him yell through the closed door. I rolled my eyes and headed up to August' room where my things were.

 I started to put my stuff up and then I stopped. I can't just leave when the going gets tough, if I want things to work I have to control the way I handle certain situations. I threw my head back and sighed, this man is gonna be the death of me. I don't know why I'm staying but I am. I rose up from the ground after I found some clothes that I could change into, then walked into the guest bedroom and closed the door

"Martin I don't think that's how you do it baby." Gina looked closer at what he was doing

"Of course it is baby. They always give you extra pieces, see you just put em right in there." Martin said as he threw the other pieces inside. I laughed at him cause he is so crazy.

"I don't know Martin maybe we should just call a contractor.." the Tv trailed off as the door jiggled open. I looked up to see August standing there in the doorway with his hands in his pockets.

"Can I join you?" He gestured to the bed I was laying in. I shrugged my shoulders. "It's your house." I turned my attention back to the flat screen that was propped up on the wall. Yes, I was still kind of upset about earlier but I'm trying to let the petty stuff go.

After moments of silence dread fully passing by and the show on the TV being the only words spoken, August turned on his side to look at me.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you and not being considerate of how long of  day you had." He said looking at me and when I didn't respond he continued " But I can't help but be a little upset that my girlfriend didn't answer any of my phone calls when I had plans for us to go and have lunch together, but instead she chilled and caught up with her ex-boyfriend on the hood of his car." He looked at me and I understood where he was coming from because I would be pissed if he did it to me.

"Your right and I'm sorry too, but just to let you know. You don't have ANYTHING to worry about when it comes to Damien, trust me okay nothings gonna happen." I looked him in his eyes and he gave me a small smile

  "Good cause I wouldn't want to have to fuck somebody up. I know that yall friends or whatever you wanna call it but I need to meet this nigga before you chill with him anywhere." He said acting like he was in charge.

"Okay babe" I said just to stroke his ego a little. He moved his face towards mine and kissed me, I deepened the kiss by grabbing his face.

            "Daddy run shit round here." He said loudly while smacking the life out of my ass. I let out a loud yelp and turned to a hysterical August who was doubling over in laughter. I let out a low growl and he turned towards me completely serious.

"Kimbella don't even play with me aight, I ain't in the mood to be playing with you girl." He said chuckling and rising of the bed. I didn't say anything I just kept eyeing him while rising from off the bed.

"Kimbella" was the last thing he said before he took off running through the halls and I bolted after him. This nigga gone learn to stop fucking with me.

Ø              

August P.O.V.

     "Bad bitch, girl I think I might get used to you, I'mma have to take your number when I'm through with you, All I ask of you is try to earn my memory, Make me remember you like you remember me." I sung along to the weekend while I drove to Kimbella's apartment. It was the day of Rocky's release party, and for the past two weeks Kev, Nook, or Leaf wouldn't shut the hell up about meeting her, so I had to bring her along with me.

Once my car was parked safely I got out of the Rover and headed up to her apartment.

"Knock knock, Baby it' me" I said while knocking on the door. I heard footsteps soon after that and the unclicking of locks being turned. 

"Hey." I smiled as soon as the door opened, revealing that flawless face.

       Even with her hair up in a messy ponytail, and a long sweater that looked like a dress on her. She looked so cute half sleep and tired. I bent down and picked her up where she automatically wrapped her legs around me and nestled her head in the crook of my neck. I walked in and kicked the door close with my foot.

"Baby you can't go to sleep, I have to talk to you" I said while rubbing her back.  She just groaned, and made a little pouting noise. I sighed and sat down with her still clinging to me. I guess I'll just talk to her like this.

"Baby there's this party that my friend Rocky's throwing and I need you to go so you can meet some very important people in my life." I explained. She didn't respond so I thought she was asleep.

"Bella, bae?" I shook her a little and she looked up at me with tired eyes.

"I'm up, I'm listening, I heard what you said August."

"Okay so will you go or nah?" I waited for her answer and she simply nodded her head with her eyes closed.

"Okay so let me just warn you about the people that's gonna be there before hand. Leaf, Is one annoying ass nigga, he like to fuck with people and get on they damn nerves like a younger brother would even though he's older than all of us. Nook, He's the baby of the group I'm a year older than him...." I was still talking when I heard K yawn. Alright she's really sleepy and she was struggling to stay up for me.

"Okay let's get you to the bed." I said as I rose with her still in the same position that we were in when I first walked in. I pushed the door to the bedroom open and laid her carefully in her soft bed. I started to walk away when she grabbed my shirt, causing me to look back expectantly.

"Come lay down with me, I don't want you to leave."

  Now usually when chicks would do this I would look at their ass like they crazy and laugh in their faces before leaving and cutting them off completely, but it was just something about her that pulled me in and it made me want to do every damn thing she asked me to. I don't know if I'm losing my mind or if I'm already crazy but if this is what being delusional feels like then I don't want to be sane.

I smiled softly at her before slipping off my KD's and getting in the bed to cuddle with her. I moved closer to her and wrapped her in my arms before kissing her forehead softly.

Ø               

   "Hey baby, I was just calling to tell you that I'm on my way there and I hope you ready cause we have a long drive and I don't wanna be there late." I tried to talk while attempting to put on my watch while balancing driving also.

"Okay, well by the time you get here I'll be ready." She replied back. I hope she was but who knows knowing Kimbella.

"Alright bae, I'll see you soon." I slowed down at the red light

"Okay." She said and then I hung up.

I texted her to let her know that I was downstairs and when she came down my mouth dropped, damn she looked good. I got out of the car and met her halfway. (Kimbella'soutfit in the Multimedia)

"Why you do this to me?" I asked wrapping my arms around her waist and kissing her neck. She giggled as I rose my head to kiss her soft lips.

"Come on we gotta go," I said grabbing her hand. I opened her car door and when she was in comfortably I closed the door and walked to my side to get in.

"ready?" She nodded her head and gave me a smile.

"Damn that was a long ass drive." Kimbella said getting out of the car and dusting herself off. She walked around to my side and I grabbed her hand and then we headed towards the hall.

I heard my song numb being played and I smiled as we walked in. This place was packed, actually that was an understatement.  We weaved through the people dancing and socializing. I went to where leaf told me they would be and I found him and the rest  of the crew sitting there smoking, laughing and it was a couple of females over there too. I noticed Montana was here too and I tapped Bella's leg to get her attention. Once she looked at me I pointed to Montana who was laughing at something leaf was saying.

"Babbbyyy!" She exclaimed loudly before releasing my hand to run to Montana. She looked up surprised then her face lit up when she saw Kimbella.

"Belllaaa!!" She squealed getting up to hug her best friend, these two were like two peas in a pod, once they were together they were inseparable and atomic.

While they caught up on girl talk I walked over to say hi to my niggas.

"Aye bruh that's her?" Leaf asked looking up at me from where he was sitting. I looked up to see that he was pointing at Bella, with an expression of shock on his face.

"Uh yeah, that's her." I said looking at the back of her head while she talked to Mo.

"Bruh, you lien." Leaf said in disbelief.

"Dammmmmmnnnn, who is that?" Nook asked approaching us from wherever he was. I looked at what he was talking about and I smiled.

"That's Kimbella."

"She fine as hell." He said still staring at her, having no idea that she was my girlfriend. I smirked the turned around.

"Baby" I called out to her, she immediately turned by the sound of my voice I motioned for her to come here and she told Mo to hold on for one second.

"Yeah?" she said looking up waiting for me to say something.

"Baby this is Leaf, Nook, and Kev. Guys this is Kimbella, my girlfriend" I said introducing them. She shyly smiled then gave a small wave. I don't know why she was acting like she was shy knowing damn well she not.

"Nice to meet you." Kev said smiling at her.

"You sure this yo girl bruh?" Leaf asked still looking at me. I just shook my head and ignored his stupid ass.

"Nice to meet you beautiful, you're looking real good right now." Nook said grabbing her hand and kissing it then licking his lips. Kimbella raised an eyebrow, and I was just looking at him. This nigga.

I snatched her hand away from his and Leaf and Kev cracked up laughing.

"Don't make me beat ya ass Nook." I told him pointing a finger at him warningly. Kev and Leaf remained laughing the whole time, Nook just smirked and winked at and already blushing Kimbella.

These niggas knew how to get under my skin, but I ain't about to let them fuck up my night tonight. They ass wanna play so can I.

"Aug, I'm going back to talk to Mo." She looked at me with those pretty ass eyes.

"Alright baby, but before you go come here." I said pulling her closer to me. Now I'm not really one for extreme PDA but these niggas were getting on my damn nerves so why not give them something to talk about.

       I placed my lips on hers and bit her lip making her open up for me. I swirled my tongue around hers and grabbed her ass, squeezing it hard. She let out a moan and I knew Nook and them heard it, only making me continue my act. I placed kisses on her neck and sucked on it making sure to leave one or two hickeys, she was lowly moaning the whole time while trying to push me off. I finally moved then went back up to her lips and kissed her one last time.

     "You can go now." I said moving to the side so she can go downstairs to where Mo was. As she walked pass me I slapped her ass harshly and loudly, causing it to shake and she turned her head to look at me and bit her lip while walking down the stairs.

"Goooddd dammmmmnnnnn." Leaf said biting his knuckles. I laughed as I sat down.

Jay came over and took a seat clapping everybody up.

"She is bad as fuck Aug and she look chill too, good pick man." Kev said clapping me up

"Fuck this man, I'm finna go find me a bitch to fuck. I'll be right back yall." Nook said about to get up. He was slammed back down on the couch by his girlfriend Candace, but we call her candi. Candace was wild as hell she would do practically anything in public and not care.

"You finna go do what?" She said all up in his ear.

      "Baby I ain't even say shit damn man."

"Yeah uhh huu nigga, don't play with me dayvion. Cause I will embarrass your ass in front of everybody here alright, now let me hear you say one more thing bout another bitch and I won't hesitate to cut your dick off." She mushed his head when she was done talking and walked off.

  Now don't get me wrong, Candi bad and she ain't ghetto either. She just hood as fuck, like Kimbella. But she was a lot more to deal with. It's almost like she craved attention. She was an embarrassment to Nook sometimes and it really annoyed him.

"Damn man I can't do shit without her popping up and acting crazy. I take her ass out she trynna give me lap dances in McDonalds, and popping into splits in the middle of Walmart, Shit is embarrassing." Nook looked mad but all of us were dying of laughter because what he said was so true, Candi crazy as hell man.

"Can't even take a shit without her being there. Whenever I'm in the bathroom for longer than three minutes she come opening the door and she'll take the tissue out and stand by the door to make sure I'm shitting and not talking to another bitch, and she'll hand me the tissue piece by piece when I'm done. Fuck kind of shit is that? I'm a grown ass man and I can't even go to sleep without her deranged ass watching me and making sure I'm knocked the fuck out to where she know I won't be getting up for shit before she decides to go to sleep." Nook shook his head but we were all cracking up cause she was crazy, but she was a cool ass chick.

 The only reason Candi don't trust Nook is because he's given her so many opportunities not to. I told him he was lucky that she was even still with him after what he put her through. Nook cheated on Candi with and eighteen year old girl and ended up getting the girl pregnant. Now the girl is constantly texting and calling him about things other than the baby they have together and Candi keeps telling Nook to put the lil girl in her place before she does and Nook still has yet to handle it. Now if that doesn't spell unloyalty, and unfaithfulness then I don't know what does. Candi gone take matters into her own hands and when she does it ain't gone be pretty

We remained talking while our girls were downstairs socializing with each other. Then Rocky came up and we were all hype and turnt cause my nigga was finally releasing his first EP.

"Nah nigga you gotta make sure that the product is good you can't just sell shit and ain't nobody testing it..." I was schooling these nigga's on how to make profit from the shit they sell. "And then-" I was cut of mid-sentence by kimbella's voice

"Babe you have a call." She said holding my phone out for me. I fanned her away cause the whole reason I told her to keep my phone was so I could stay off of it today.

"So yeah, just make sure-"

"August, she said it's important." She said looking worried, that face got to me and I grabbed the phone from her. I sighed before talking into the speaker.

"Hello?"

"Ay dios mio, Mijo. conseguir rápido, conseguir rápido" I looked at the phone in confusion the I realized that I was my old neighbor Mrs. Alvarado.

"Miss A. Miss A, I can't understand what you're saying can you calm down? I need you to calm down Miss A."

"Mijo, Jessica is hurt very badly. When your father came to get her from my house he was really really angry, and I knew that something bad was gonna happen. So I sent mi hermano over there ad he said he heard a lot of screaming, yelling and crashing. I called the police, and they are there now. The paramedics went there too, but they left because they said Jessica has lost a lot of blood and that she needs to be taken in immediately. Hurry and get here as fast as you can, we're at the Marrion Hospital, hurry, hurry." I sat there in shock of what was happening.  I shook my head and rose from my seat

"I gotta go."

"Wait Aug why you leaving so early? What abou-"

"Man I don't give a fuck about that right now man." I was angry, I didn't really mean to yell at Kev like that but I was pissed off. Jay looked at me knowingly and I shook my head to tell him to stay, cause if he came too then it would really cause a scene and everyone would want to know what happened, and I really don't have time to explain shit to them.

"Let's go." I said grabbing K's hand as we hurriedly exited the building.

"August can you at least tell me what's going on." She was trying to keep up with me the best that she can, but she was only trailing behind with the heels she had on. I pulled on her hand and she started walking faster.

"August?" She was trynna find out what was going on, which made perfect sense at a sane time but right now, it was chaotic. It's always one fucking thing after another I'm so tired of this shit, when everything finally calms down I'm fighting for custody of my little sister because this shit is ridiculous. When I see this nigga Imma break his fucking neck.

I got inside the car and started it then sped off, Kimbella would not stop bugging me about what was happening the whole 50 minute ride to the hospital.

I didn't even wait until Kimbella got out, I was too worried about my sisters well being. I bolted to the front desk and asked for my sister I kept pressing to see her and they told me to wait by Mrs. Alvarado. I reluctantly took a seat beside her and I just sighed it took me a while before I finally began to comfort her, I don't know why cause I didn't even know if JJ was gonna be fine myself. After a good twenty five minutes passed Kimbella hadn't come in and I started to get worried. I pulled out my phone and dialed her number, she answered on the second ring.

"Where are you?" I asked as soon as she picked up.

"I'm outside in the car." I heard the shakiness in her voice

         "You okay?"

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine." I shook my head knowing she was lying to me, I didn't have the energy to argue with her and pry it out of her right now, I'll find out later

"Okay, well I want you to come in here. I don't want you outside by yourself that's not safe." I was so paranoid at this point

"August, I'm outside of a hospital." I could sense the annoyance in her tone, I don't know if that was directed at me or if she just mad about something but I know she gone calm all that shit down.

"Even creepier. I don't care if we was at a church, bring ya ass in here and don't make me have to come and get you."

"Whatever August, I'm coming in now." She hung up the phone and I took a deep breath to calm down before I took all my anger out on him.

10 minutes later I heard the clacking of heels on the tiled floor in the hospital. She came and sat by me not saying a word, I sensed that she was tense. I knew she was scared and she wanted to know what was going on,  I could tell by her shallow breathing. She was biting the inside of her cheek and that's when I knew she was extremely nervous. I turned towards her and I tried to kiss her cheek but she moved away from me.

"August I want to know what's going on RIGHT NOW." She was getting upset and I knew that if I didn't say something then she would leave. How do I tell her this, I guess the only way is to just be straight forward.

"Baby we're here because of Jessica." She gasped and her eyes got wide.

"What happened?" She asked her voice quivering.

"Baby....Jessica's been getting abused by her father a lot. It's been happening since she was in the third grade. I try to do everything I can to stop it, I've fought him, called the police, told child protective services, everything but still nothing. It died down for a minute but I guess something pissed him off today and he decided to take his anger out on my little sister. He damage her so bad, they said two of her ribs are broken, her arm is broken and that she lost a lot of blood and if she can't get a blood transfusion then she most likely won't survive." I didn't notice that I was crying until she used her thumbs to wipe my tears

"Baby she'll pull through this okay, the doctors told my mother that I wouldn't make it and here I am....I'm in shock that all this was happening and I wish you would've told me sooner but I'm just happy you told me at all." She spoke with a shaky voice. I looked at her and she was crying too, I pulled her into a hug and I rubbed her back and planted small kisses on her forehead and her hair.

"You're right everything will be fine, If we just keep praying and keep believing then she'll be better."

"Hey we need and ICU over here stat." An officer came in with derrick in handcuffs he had huge gash going down his leg, probably self-inflicted with his psycho ass.

Kimbella looked up and her eyes met derricks. When she looked at him her breathing stop, all her movements stopped, she stopped sniffling, she stopped everything. I looked at her confused but her gaze was fixed on derrick who looked confused at one point then a smirk appeared on his face. She was looking at him like she had just saw a ghost and honestly it was creeping me the fuck out.

"Oh my gosh." She sounded terrified. I shook her to get her attention but she didn't budge.

          I sighed and got up and went to the front desk asking to see my sister when derrick made a comment that made me turn around.

         "Maybe next time the lil bitch will do what I tell her to do.......both of em" He was still smirking. Fuck did he mean by both of them? I didn't take time to figure out what he meant before I stole his ass. Everything just happened so fast...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

August in The MM.

A/N- Thank you guys fo reading please comment and vote and just express how you feel about this chapter, I will be updatig Divine Collision soon since I realized that it was the one with the least chapters. peace and hair grease!! byeee!! - Love Tiana

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

773 64 31
My family and I never stayed in one place for more than a year, I've seen more of the world in my short time than most people will see in their entir...
7.3K 155 34
!!!Undergoing Editing!!! *previously known as The Red Queen Effect* "It's strange what desires could make foolish people do. I'd never dreamed that I...
225K 13K 60
"A single night can change the course of your entire life." . . . [Yandere Prince x Female Reader] Once upon a time, in the tiny kingdom of Vascini...
860 47 22
My Life was like a normal teenager I was a cheerleader and was about to graduate in a year and I had started dating the love of my life....... Well t...