Chapter 11: Old flames

I woke up with an aching feeling in my body and August Alsina laying on top of me. I smiled as I remembered the events that took place last night. August really wore me out, and I loved every single second of it.

                August groaned and rolled over pulling me along with him like I was his teddy bear. I hissed at the sore pain aching my body, damn he needs to stop moving. I nuzzled my head closer on his chest and stared at the body ink covering it. I wonder why he has so many tattoos. Every time I see them I wonder what each one means. Mesmerized by the artistic brandings, I used my index finger to trace them with my long nail. I was so fascinated by the ink, and I was thinking about getting one myself.

                   A wet tongue swirled around my ear and I giggled and flinched backwards when I felt it.

    “August stop.” I said still laughing. But he didn’t listen he just kept doing what he was doing, nibbling and sucking on my ear when he knew I was extremely ticklish.

“Can you stop.”  I said still giggling.

   “Good Morning beautiful” He said kissing my nose.

“Morning sexy.” I said kissing his chest

He rolled us back over causing me to hiss in pain.

   “What the hell is so funny?” I said looking at him while he was silently laughing. He just shook his head and got up out of the bed letting everything hang out. I looked at him lustfully and turned my head when he looked at me. He chuckled and pulled on some black cotton joggers not even bothering with the boxers.

I got up out the bed with the bed sheet still wrapped around me, and turned around when I heard August snickering.

“What?” I asked.

       “I don’t know why you still wrapped up in that thing. It ain’t like I haven’t seen it all already.” He said tugging at the sheet.

“Boy stop, I’m about to go shower.”

“Wait come here.” He said grabbing my hand.

“What?”

“Gimmie kiss.” He said licking his lips

“No I have morning breath.” I hated kissing people with morning breath, I ain’t trynna kill them.

“I don’t care, gimmie kiss.” He said leaning down. I mushed his face backwards before his mouth could reach mine. He sucked his teeth and I walked off.

“After I brush my teeth you can have all the kisses in the world”

“Come on ma, gimmie kiss, gimmie kiss ma.” He said making his voice sound like the infamous play boy Stevie J. I laughed and shook my head at his silly self as I made my way into the bathroom.

 After I got out of the shower I slipped on my white lace panties and bra. I looked around for the bag with my actual clothes in it when I realized it was downstairs. I made my way down the staircase and went into the living room careful not to be seen by August, cause I know how he gets when I don’t have on clothes. I slowly tried to walk away without being seen or heard.

“What you think you is, the pink panther?” He said scaring the living shit out of me. He walked out of the kitchen and up to me.

   “Don’t do that man.” I said clutching my chest. I turned to walk away only to be snatched back.

    “Where you going come here.” He said grabbing my waist and pulling me closer. He slid the pink Nike duffel off my shoulders and kicked it to the side. He lifted my Chin up and planted a small kiss on my lips, then another, then another, then another, then ano..... you get my drift. He picked me up and I automatically wrapped my legs around his torso. He moved to my neck and started leaving wet kisses on my neck.