Chapter 5: Bestfriends?

- Heyyy guys!! Well I'm back with a brand new chapter. I'm so sorry it took so long. This chapter may confuse you a bit but you'll understand once you read the whole thing. I really hope you guys like this chapter. And please please remember to vote and comment. The reason why I stopped writing for about two weeks is because I wasn't getting any feedback whatsoever, but I figured that it wouldn't be fair to the people who actually enjoy reading my story so I'm going to continue to try and post weekly. But thank you so much if you're reading. Bye nugget heads. kisses -Tiana 

Kimbella’s  P.O.V

4 weeks later

         I woke up to get dressed for class. I rubbed the crust from my eyes and zombielike walked to the bathroom. I was so tired and I was sick too. It’s been four weeks since the thing happened with me and August. We weren’t really getting along at all for that week and a half. He was just being a hoe the first week of our relationship. We just decided that it would be best if we just stayed friends. Because honestly he doesn’t seem to want to be cooped up with just one girl so he can gone head and do him. We still talk every day, but sometimes it is awkward. Other than that, he’s like my best friend. Besides Mo of course, cause she would kill me if she heard me call him that.

 I went to my closet and pulled out a black and white crooks and castles crew neck cropped sweater. This thing still has the tag on it. I shook my head I buy clothes and I don’t wear them. I took out some black acid wash high waist pants, and my black and white high top converse classics. I took a shower and got out 15 minutes later. I put on my clothes and just let my hair hang down however it pleased. I put on some diamond studs and I grabbed my shoulder bag that contained my notebooks for school.

I needed to get a new laptop for school. I was tired of going to the library my birthday was in a week so hopefully I would get one for my birthday. I’ve been sending hints to August that I needed one. Hopefully he catches on and tries to be a good friend and gets it for me. I walked to my kitchen and grabbed an apple and bottled water. With my classes being so cramped lately I didn’t have time to sit down and eat a real breakfast.

I grabbed my car keys and headed out. I got inside my car and tried to start it but it was acting up I looked at the gas meter when it turned on for about five seconds. It was empty. Ugghhhh!! I wanted to scream! This sucks. I’m so stressed. I just put my head to the steering wheel and cried. Call me a baby, but I have a lot going on. I have to constantly watch my back because I’m scared that Derrick has someone coming after me. Me and August are on somewhat good terms. My brother is being and overprotective brat. My aunt was recently checked into the hospital because she’s diagnosed with stage 4 cancer, and I’m just finding out. Mo wasn’t here to comfort me because she was out of town with her family on some annual family vacation they take every spring.

 Sometimes I just feel like I have no one to talk to. I mean I know Mo loves me, I know my brother, my cousins, and my Aunt Nina all love me without a shadow of doubt. I know August cares about me too it’s just that sometimes I just feel all alone. I just wish my mom was here. I cried harder. I feel so weak right now.

“No!” I said to myself wiping my tears and straightening up. “You are NOT going to cry. Just suck it up, just suck it up.” I told myself over and over.

 That’s what my ex-boyfriend Damien used to tell me. Every time I would cry he would just tell me to suck it up, at first I thought it was rude, cruel, and heartless, but then I understood why he always told me to suck it up. You can’t show people your weak side, because they’ll take advantage of you. You give someone and inch, they’ll take a mile. You give them a hand, they’ll take an arm. I have to be strong for me and for mom, and for Aunt Nina. She wouldn’t want me like this. I have to go see her today at the hospital. I can’t believe she has cancer, I can’t lose another person in my life I just can’t.