Dont let me go // narry

By narryzlovechild

When Niall met Harry it wasn't exactly love at first sight. No, it would never have been that easy. Could it... More

1- fresher than the bean
2- bitch
3- amends to the coffee war
4- detention is gay
6- goodnight?
7- golf carts can't lie
8- bye bye bitch
9- it's only monday
10- holy shit, I smuggled
11-laundry day
12- high with you
13- good morning
14- thats a little gay
15- child support?
16- something thinner
17-mystical gaydar
18- I'd fund that.
19- pissy kissy
20- hard-on
21- There is no 'us'
22- mine
23- resemblance
24- no more kissing
25- signals(!)
26- exploit
27-what I can do to your life
28- maybe it's a date
29- I win
30- choices
31- goodmorning(!)
32- High School Drama
33- I need you
34-serious doubt
35- leave
36- get out
37- put him to bed
38- good mood, goodmorning
39-bye bye bet
40-grown ups
41- stay
42-twenty minutes to being damned (!)
43- a small polaroid
44-love?
45-one week
46- car
47- shit, maybe I miss you.
48- properly
49- too
50- like a date?
51-right here (!)
52- again (!!)
53- status: relationship?
54- stepping out of boundaries.
55- bar fly
56-trouble calls
57- runaway baby.
58- separation
59 -court verdict
60- happy endings
Two ghosts
Thank you!

5-dounut

4.1K 194 74
By narryzlovechild

Fully Edited July 21st 2018
__________________

Niall

I walk into my house and quickly change before my mother can see my stained attire. She'll surely call the school and find out whats going on if she see's me coming home covered in a different substance each week.

As I pick up a blue shirt I feel my phone buzz in my pocket. Lydia and Karen must be out of school.  I pull a new shirt over my head and pull my phone out from my jeans.

*party tonight, you in?* - tara

I frown down on the message as sit at my desk. Although I would just love to go out and drink mindlessly with underaged hormonal teenagers, I have studying that needs me more.

*and don't you dare tell me you have to study.*

I sigh as I stand and walk down the stairs to find the house empty. This is strange, mum would tell me if she wasn't coming back. I notice a paper on the island and grab it reading the small message from my mum.

Be back tomorrow night sweetie xx I had to make a run back to Ireland for our last bit of stuff. There's money in the cabinet for pizza.

I sigh and pull my phone out making one of many bad decisions tonight.

*Only for an hour*

*Oh my god yes!
We'll be there in
half an hour! *

I sigh again before pulling myself back upstairs to change into 'party clothes'

After putting on black skinny jeans and a pink crop top I pull on a black satin bomber jacket and finish the look off with a pale pink flower crown and a light gold highlight on my cheekbones.  If people don't know that I'm gay, they surely will know now.

I hear a car horn honk from down stairs making my heart rate speed up. I take a deep breath before walking down the stairs to meet Tara.

I slip some black toms onto my feet and walk out of the door. I try to hide my frown as I see Liam and Tara in the back of the black muscle car owned by Harry.

"We're picking him up?" Harry hisses at his friends as I climb into the seat next to him ignoring his glares.

"Niall you look hot." Tara compliments as I hide the blush on my cheeks, I'm not flustered, I'm more embarrassed by the attention put on me after her compliment.

"Thank you" I say softly while trying to tune out the gross screamo song blaring from Harry's speakers.

I reach out to turn the volume down for the sake of my ears bleeding but Harry's hand smacks mine away before I can even come close to the volume knob.

"Don't touch my radio." He growls making me roll my eyes. Jerk. I look in the rear view mirror spotting Liam and Tara holding hands and smiling for a photo to post on snapchat.

"Snapchat is so stupid." Harry speaks causing Tara to tell him to shut up.

"Its almost as stupid as your guy's couples pictures." He says as Liam reaches forward to smack the back of Harry's head.

"Let me know when you find someone other than that whore Cheryl to be with you." Tara says cheekily making Harry roll his eyes.

"I don't like that whore." He says making me feel.. somewhat better? I hate Cheryl for being a bitch and knowing that Harry doesn't like her either makes me feel as if we could be on the same page for once.

"Yet you still sleep with her?." Liam asks wanting to know the logic behind Harry's reasoning.

"She's easy. It's not like I'm trying hard with her." He says making me cringe. Ok, maybe we aren't on the same page anymore.

As we pull up to the house with teenagers already on the lawn I feel my heart rate pick up. So this is a high school party huh?

I step out of Harry's expensive old car and follow behind Liam and Tara who hold hands up the side walk as Harry makes gagging noises from behind all of us.

I walk into the humid house smelling smoke, booze, and sweat. Gross.

I follow Tara and Liam until I am joined by a new guy I haven't met yet.

"Hey, you're Niall right? The one that spills coffee on everyone?" He teases making me smile.

"That would be me. You have caught me at a good time, I'm all out of coffee." I joke as Tara joins us again.

"Zayn! This is Niall." She introduces as he smiles towards her.

"We've already got that part down." He notifies her causing her laughter and an apology for butting in.

"So tell me why you're in London." Zayn asks trying to make conversation. I take my time noticing the small things about Zayn Like his tattoo's and accent up to his scent and hair.

"Well my mother got a new job as a real estate agent and I was forced to move." I share feeling my hand become cold as Zayn places a drink into my palm.

"Oh, no. I dont drink." I said as zayn smiled at me.

"It's mint water." He says as I look into the cup spotting ice and mint and no powder at the bottom.

"I'm not going to drug you!" He exclaims hitting my elbow as he laughs. I can tell that I can trust Zayn, if I couldn't trust him then Tara wouldn't have 'introduced' us.

I take a sip of the mint water as Zayn guides me to a circle of people where tara and Liam sit. Of course I recognize more people in the circle including dan, Harry and Cheryl.

"We're playing truth or dare, you guys can join." Tara invites as we sit down in the circle. Harry has a smoke drawn to his lips while Cheryl sits at his side with her thighs over his.

"He wont want to play, he's prissy." Cheryl says nodding her head towards me making my chest flare with anger.

"I'll play." I speak, surprising everybody in the circle including myself. Cheryl smirks before starting the game, asking dan if he has ever cheated on his girlfriend.

"No." He speaks confidently before leaning over to kiss the cheek of the pretty girl next to him. My heart swells at the thought of a loyal guy at a party like this.

Soon everybody has had a turn except for Tara, Harry and myself.
Cheryl was now shirtless causing many to look at her in her red bra but what made me laugh was how Harry didn't spare her a second look.

"Truth or dare, Niall." Cheryl asks with a smirk on her face. I look around the circle that has all of their eyes on me watching intently.

"Truth." I answer listening to Harry groan. He leans into the chair and takes a sip of what looks to be mint water as well.

"Would you let Zayn fuck you tonight?" She asks making both  Tara and I gasp at her foul language.

"Um, no? He's a stranger." I say as Cheryl shrugs, telling me 'its no big deal'.

The circle goes around once more before Harry has to ask me a truth or dare question while shirtless.

"Have you ever had sex?" He asks as I raise an eyebrow.

"Aren't you supposed to ask me truth or dare?" I ask him watching him scoff and roll his eyes

"You're just going to say truth anyways." He mutters before taking a sip of his water.

"Dare." I say sounding braver than I feel.

"Take a shot." He says handing me a bottle of clear liquor. Vodka. I grab the bottle slowly and place the cold rim on my lips. I can feel my lips grow numb at contact of the bottle as I tilt my head back, ignoring the thought of other mouths on this bottle.

I clench my eyes closed as the liquid burns its way down my throat. I could hear cheering as I opened my eyes. I grabbed my water and washed it down my throat trying to rid myself of the alcohol taste.

The circle went around once more and soon Cheryl was asking me another question.

"Are you a virgin?" She asks as I take another sip of my new water Zayn fetched for me.

"Dare." I say again as I start to get comfortable on the floor. My bum has been getting numb but I'm sure everyone's is by now.

"Take a shot." She says giving me the same dare. I tilt my head back with the same bottle and take another shot, feeling this one go down much easier than the last one.

The circle goes around a few more times until the game gets broken up by drunk teenagers falling into our circle and slowly replacing us one by one.

I had taken a few shots and the warmness in my chest was keeping me from walking home. Maybe I can enjoy this party.

"Niall! I have to go home, my mum will be back any minute and If she finds out I went out she wont let me play the footy team so I need to go." Liam says handing me his drunk girlfriend.

"What am I supposed to do with her?" I ask Liam as he begins to walk away.

"Put her to bed." He yells back to me over the music before disappearing through the front door.

I slowly guide a drunken Tara up the stairs which isn't easy considering I've had a few shots myself.

I open a bedroom door and guide Tara in and gently place her onto the bed. I slowly begin to unbuckle her high heels and place them by the door. I also place my full water on the bedside table for when she wakes up sick.

"Go down to the party Niall." She slurs as I sit on the floor. I won't just leave Tara here alone. Somebody could come in here after she passes out.

"No, I don't really like parties anyway." I excuse, not caring for the scene downstairs.

"can you go get me a doughnut? I really want a doughnut." She whines and rolls in the bed.

"Do they even have doughnuts here?" I laugh as Tara sits up nodding frantically and telling me where they are.

Unfortunately to get Tara's precious doughnut, I would need to walk back downstairs and into the kitchen. But of course, being the good friend that I am I stand up and walk out of the room, promising Tara that I will be right back.

I make my way down the stairs ignoring all of the smoke that has built up in the house. I squeeze my way through crowds of people, apologizing even though I doubt they knew someone was making their way through.

I walk into the kitchen spotting a keg and many empty cups and bottles littering the island.
This kitchen is gorgeous, it does need more decor though.

I grab a doughnut for Tara and put a napkin around it, knowing she will need it in her state.

I make my way up the stairs and frown as I see Harry in my way.

"Look twink. I don't know what you think you're doing but you better stop." He threatens. He smells like alcohol but doesn't sound drunk at all. Tipsy maybe?

"Bringing Tara food?" I ask looking at the dessert in my hand becoming confused. Was this his?

"No, to me. You pour shit on me and have me acting weird. Stop it." He says poking my chest before I roll my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me." He demands as I roll them again only this time I do agree that I should have listened to him.

Cold red liquid runs down my shirt making me grow frustrated with him.

"Whats wrong with you? You purposely throw stuff at me and then blame me!" I exclaim looking at the soon to be red stain in my shirt.

" you're the one who's annoying and started it all!" He yells back making me roll my eyes at him for the third time.

"I'm done talking to you Harry." I say before brushing past him to deliver Tara's doughnut.

"Well I'm not." He says grabbing my shoulder. I turn around before Harry can pull me and I smack the dessert into his black shirt, letting the icing leave marks on his now cake covered shirt.

Turning away again I sneak into the room where Tara lays almost passed out.

"Doughnut?" She asks as I shake my head

"They were all out."

————

2133 words for you all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 9.7K 24
"Are you going to stand there all day? Hurry up and open the diner, Neil," Harry firmly said. Oh, I forgot. I might have a little crush on the...
408K 9.6K 32
So there's this guy. The guy with green eyes, brown curls and a lovely smile with dimples. Then, there's this other guy. The other guy with blue eyes...
145K 7.1K 52
Niall hated Harry and Harry hated Niall. They can barely stand the sight of each other. At least, that's what people think.
241K 10.9K 10
✔️ Harry Styles and Niall Horan (officially dubbed 'Narry Storan') are Hollywood's hottest couple. Everybody is raving about how, "They just knew one...