old love new fate

By zitana128

this is a ambw story. Janelle williams was a hood girl getting into trouble with her four friends sonya, kyah... More

prologue
my story (tatsuo takahashi)
chapter 1
other characters
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
-chapter 6-
~chapter 6~ (pt 2)
~chapter 7~
hi people!
~chapter 7(pt 2)~
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
y'all suggestions?
chapter 29
chapter 30

chapter 5

669 30 0
By zitana128

JANELLE'S POV

"Get the girls.....we're going for a girls night out." I said with a evil smirk on mt face.

"Oh no! I know that evil smirk, damnit janelle we can't do that it's too risky!"

"what's too risky?"

"he has guards everywhere surrounding his house."

I then heard the doorbell ring and I looked at the door hole to see imani, sonya, and bianca with Jeremiah, kimani, tiana, gianni, mikayla, rico and madison with them. I then opened the door and they came in.

"omg what happened janelle?! You look a mess!" Sonya said worried.
"
"have you been crying?! Bianca asked.
"
what happened?! Tell us everything!" Imani demanded.

"from the beginning to the end!" Kyah said.

I then told them everything. From when his men attacked me, hitting me, and forcing me to move to japan. And by the looks of it....THEY WERE PISSED. SUPER PISSED!

"oh this nigga fucking with my brain right now! Imma bust his head open! Like he got me fucked up!" Sonya yelled in anger.

"I'm gonna kill him, I'm gonna kill him, I'm gonna kill this puta! ¡Ahora estoy jodidamente enojado! (Now I'm fucking angry! Spanish btw)

"okay....okay let's do this! Let's do this girls night." Imani said ready to go.

"but how?" Bianca asked.

"oh leave that to me." Kyah said with a dark grin appearing on her face.

"We bout ta go in there purge style! Fuck outta here!" Sonya said excited.

"who's gonna watch the kids?" I asked curiously.

"we'll take them with us." Imani answered.

"we can't do that! They can't be involved in violence like that!" Kyah added.

"how about we sneak in?" Sonya said.

"okay let's do that then." Kyah said.

We then left out kyah's house and we all drove to imani's house. When we got there we went into imani's garage and saw it. Our old van. We called it the "bad van".

"you still got this van?" Bianca asked surprised.

"of course I did! It reminded me of the old days." Imani said.

"yeah.....goooood times." We all said.

We used the bad van when ever we would want to get away from stress and take trips on it. We would also use the van to chill and get high or have sleepovers in there too. We then put the kids in, got in the car and drove out to Jeremy's house.

🔹TATSUO'S POV🔹

I hung up on janelle because of her being loud and yelling at me. Dumb bitch she just doesn't shut the fuck up doesn't she? I held kai in my hands while playing poker with my boys jeremy, kyo, desmond, and, marcus.

"why do you still have the Rugrat on you?" Jermy asked while holding his beer.

"I don't know but he's already asleep so I guess he can stay there." I said back.

"yeah he likes you a-lot." Marci said.

I then laid kai on the living room couch and tucked him in and went back into the kitchen with the guys.

"you being soft now? I've never seen you being soft. especially around us." Kyo said gulping down his whiskey.

"no! I'm not soft I just have to do a fathers duty and own up to my responsibilities." I said.

"hear you there bro. When McKenzie & layla came I already knew they're mine. So as a man I owned up." Jeremy agreed with me.

"I still can't believe y'all two were able to get some bad bitches pregnant! And they black?! Oh boy y'all must've took my advice on getting chocolate." Desmond said all hype.

"I forgot who both of your baby mamas were. Who had kyah and who had janelle again?" Kyo asked curiously.

"I had kyah." Jeremy pointed to himself.

"and have janelle." I pointed to myself.

"bro ain't know you like dark chocolate!" Desmond hyped up.

"had my fair shares with black women too. I mean I'm married to a black women and she had my kids too." Marci said.

"I had a drunk one night stand with a black woman." Kyo added.

"okay let's stop talking about women and kids and let's be about us!" Jermy said.

"yeah!!!" We all shouted.

We continued to play poker until a guard came into the kitchen all bruised up.

"Boss! Boss!"

"alvin?! What the hell happened to you?!" jeremy said with a concerned look.

"Five crazy women.....came barging through the gates with kids and.....and now they're fighting all the guards from the front door entrance!"

we then heard the door slam open and went to see. We then were shocked to believe what we were seeing. We saw janelle and her crazy ass friends fighting all the guards inside the house. They were going wild. I then yelled her name.

"Janelle?" I said.

she then looked at me with her dark brown eyes filled with raging anger.

JANELLE'S POV✨

I heard tatsuo call my name. All I felt was anger. Anger of a other when her children go missing.

"You......you bastard! I'll kill you-" I then stopped when a heard a familiar baby whimpering.

I move tatsuo and a random guy to see kai crying on the sofa couch. My anger then vanished out of my system and I ran to kai and hugged my boy in my arms while crying.

"It's okay....mommy's here, she's here, and always will be." he then stopped crying and I kissed his head while he's laying on my chest.

I then sat kai back on the couch, walled up to tatsuo and gave him a mad face while raising my eyebrows, my arms crossed, and waiting for him to speak.

"Okay janelle.....I'm sorry. I shouldn't have never hanged up on you. I should have told you okay? Can you please calm the fuck down? Along with your crazy ass friends. Please?"

I then looked at my friends and the guys. But I slapped the shit out of him.

"DDDDAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMNNNNNN!!!!!" they all said looking at us with wtf faces.

I slapped him so that his friends had to catch him from falling. While the girls were just laughing.

"You had no right tatsuo! No right! You let your men barg into my house and let them beat me, then you beat me, and now you all of a sudden can take my kids whenever you feel like it?! A-and on top of that you hanged up on me. You. Hanged. The. Fuck. Up. On. Me! Who the hell do you think you are huh?! Huh?!"

He then regained his stance and he did the unexpected. He hugged me and my heart started to bump.

"I'm apologize janelle. I mean it megami." "y-you asshole." I then walked to the couch sat on it while hugging kai.

"Girl you okay?!" Sonya asked concerned.

I nodded my head. "Yeah.....I'm good."

"kids you can come out now." Imani yelled.

The kids all came out from behind the front doors.

"are the bad men gone?" She said scared.

"yes baby they're gone. Kyah do you know where layla & McKenzie's room are at?" Imani asked kyah.

"yeah I'll bring them in there. Do you need me to get mikayla?" Kyah asked Imani.

"no I got her. Besides it's her feeding time anyway." Imani said walking out the door to the car.

"can you take kai up too please?" I asked kyah.

Kyah nodded "okay. Come on kids."
She grabbed kai and the kids followed kyah up the stairs.

"damn!" He said looking at kyah's ass. "Damn she bad! All y'all to be exact."

"thank you!" All of us said smiling.

"aye watch that shit. Kyah's still my baby mama." Jeremy said.

"yeah and janelle's off limits too." Tatsuo added in.

"hmfph! Fuck off!" I scoffed at him.

"love you too." Tatsuo's said.

well our guys night is ruined." Kyo said with a sigh.

"what do we do now?" Marco asked.

When then saw bianca come out of the kitchen with a beer.

"adults night out of course!" Bianca said.

"Hmm...okay." Marco agreed with her.

Kyah then came down the stairs. "The kids are playing in the room so no worries." She said smiling.

"aight let's do it!" Desmond said excited.

"yeah!" We all shouted.

🔹TATSUO'S POV🔹

We all dranked, talked and had I good time. We asked what the girls did when they were young so we could get to know them. But we realized the five of them are really badass.

"so you girls were thugs?!" All of us said shocked.

"yup!" They all said proudly.

"back in the day we would do all this crazy shit!" Imani said.

"like what?" He asked fascinated.

"well we would fight. We one time fought a whole gang! And why?!" Sonya said.

"all because the leader owed us fifty dollars each." Kyah answered her.

"oh remember when kyah fought that girl named daisy?" Kyah asked the girls.

"kyah fights?!" Jeremy asked surprised.

"yeah kyah fights! She beat that bitches ass!" Bianca said.

"yes she did." Imani said

"I really don't like talking about but......I did do it." Kyah said embarrassed of it.

"what else did you guys do?" Marco asked.

"yeah we're curious about you girls." Kyo said.

"and besides......y'all fine as hell for Moms. Let me know if one of y'all need some d in y'all system." Desmond said flirting with them.

the girls blushed in a shy yet happy way.

"Desmond!" Me and Jeremy shouted.

We all talked and and had a good time until we went to serious mode. We wanted to know why they did all that for. What's their reason for all the things they did? And why?

Kyo: we realized that we want to know more about you and in exchange we'll tell you about ourselves.
All (girls): really?!
All (boys): yeah!
Imani: so what are your questions?
Kyo: what made you guys do all those in the first place?
All (girls): who do you wanna start with first?
All (boys): kyah!
Janelle: alright kyah, tell em!
Kyah: well after my mom left me my dad had to rise me all alone. My mom would visit but she would never let me stay with her. My mom's a crack whore now so i don't really care about her. But how I got into trouble? Well I walked home from school I saw Janelle getting jumped by some men in ski masks. I wanted to help her, so grabbed the gun on the alleyway floor and just as they were about to kill her I shot all three of them in their heads. My dad tought me how to fight and use guns so I was okay with violence but I never thought I'd do it. But eventually I started tagging along with these four and helping them out.
Marco: did you have any boyfriends?
Kyah: besides jeremy there were only two. I didn't have sex with one but I did with the other guy. They were mistakes because they cheated on me with hoes and skanks and they hurt me.
And when she said she had boyfriends jeremy's was angry. I'm guessing he still has love for her.
Sonya: jeremy.....you wanna know the real reason why we beat you?
Jeremy then leaned up and was really interested.
Jeremy: why? Tell me.
Bianca: because all the men she's been around has hurt her. Physical and mentally. And then it happened....
Sonya then started crying along with kyah, bianca, imani, and then.....janelle. We were all shocked. So we then nodded our heads and we went to the side and cuddled them.
Me with janelle, desmond with sonya, kyo with imani, marcus with bianca, and Jeremy with kyah. My father always told me "when a womam is hurting or crying always hug her so she will see that she has someone to be there." I taught them that so that's why they nodded in agreement with me. We've been through shit so we understand their pain.
Marco: it's alright. Continue.
Desmond: yeah.....it's alright.
They all then nodded and bianca started to continue the story.
Bianca: the third boyfriend. He......he shot kyah! Twice! On both. Her shoulder and her hip!

Kyah had already cryed herself to sleep on Jeremy while they where telling the story.
Jeremy: tell us the whole story.
Sonya: nah. Let's just save that for another time. please?
Tatsuo: alright.
We then all started talking, crying, but we then cheered up and had some fun. 25 minutes later we all then went to sleep on eachother. Desmond clinging into Sonya, bianca laying on top of Marco, kyo laying on top of imani, jeremy cuddled eachother to sleep, and janelle layed on my lap while wrapping her arms around my neck. I looked into her face stroking her cheek. "Watashi wa anata o totemo aishiteimasu." (jap: I love you so much my goddess.) I then kissed her on her lips. But I was surprised when janelle kissed back. We then had a kiss that was far from amazing. We then broke the kiss and she then said "go choshu arigatogozaimashita, tatsuo. Arigato." (thank you for listening. Thanks.) I then nodded my head and layed on her chest and she embraced me while rubbing my hair. I then realized then that my woman is the strongest and beautiful woman on this earth and I am happy that she is the mother of my beautiful children. I then went to sleep with a smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36K 2K 16
(EDITING) This is a Curvy Blasian Community Romance: #AMBW #BLASIAN #BWAM #DISCLOSURE #CelebrateBlackStories #EyesLipsFierce #COMPLETED ⛔️TRIGGE...
15.9K 543 32
What happens when a girl whose life spiraled down hill. Gives up on everything and turns cold. Just to be kidnapped by the same people she was suppo...
345K 10.3K 30
𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙖 𝘼𝙞𝙯𝙖𝙬𝙖 𝙭 𝘽𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐰𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐩𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐟𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫...
116K 3.2K 82
He's recovering, is lead vocalist and guitar(and good with many other instruments) in a band with his friends, has tattoos, a lip piercing, blue eyes...