How can i forget you ?

By syareyah

YG entertainment company, One of the best entertainment company in South Korea. After the debut of IKON, Mr.Y... More

Prologue
Chapter T W O
Chapter T H R E E
Chapter F O U R
Chapter F I V E
Chapter S I X
Chapter S E V E N
Chapter E I G H T
Chapter N I N E
Chapter T E N
Chapter E L E V E N
Chapter T W E L V E
Chapter T H I R T E E N
Chapter F O U R T E E N
Chapter F I F T E E N
Chapter S I X T E E N
chapter S E V E N T E E N
chapter E I G H T E E N
Chapter N I N E T E E N
Chapter T W E N T Y
Prologue of my next book
Referrence
"Love Scenario" Comeback
1k post
Prologue of my next book !!
Award

Chapter O N E

562 24 1
By syareyah

it was Saturday, the trainees's day off. Jennie would usually wake up early, go to the gym and work out for about 45 minutes before heading back home. Lisa usually wake up late,  probably around 1 or 2 p.m just like Rose. well, as for the oldest member, Jisoo, She would wake up early to prepare breakfast for Jennie.  Then, spend her day, walking around the nearest park and enjoy the breezy morning.

it was 1 o'clock in the afternoon, Jennie  wanted to buy her favorite lipbalm, her daily face mask and grab some snacks for herself. She decided to go to the convenience store near the gym. She was walking down a street when she received a call from Mr.Yang's staff who handles most of the things for the girls , Mr.Lee

"oh, it's Mr. Lee !" Jennie exclaimed as she stopped walking to look at her phone and answered the call, nervously as always. "good evening , Mr.Lee"

["good evening, Jennie-ah" Mr.Lee paused for a few seconds " i just need to inform you that Mr.Yang wants you to attend a meeting today" ]

"jinjja ?" Jennie exclaimed and looked around the busy street "do you have any idea why ?"

["i do, but. Mr.Yang ordered me to zip it" Mr.Lee said and sighed]

"oh, i see" Jennie said slowly. "am i the only one invited ?"

[ "i can't tell you that too, i'm sorry" Mr. Lee apologized]

"okay then, what time is the meeting ?" Jennie was hoping for an answer.

[ " the driver will pick you up at 4 o'clock in the afternoon" Mr.Lee answered Jennie's question this time ]

"alright, is that all ?" Jennie asked as she looked at her watch.

[ "yes, don't forget to pack your bags, i mean luggage. Bring all your clothes and everything" Mr.Lee said quickly. "see you later , Jennie" ]

"pack my bags ?" Jennie was about to ask him another question but he hung up quickly "what do you mean ?"

Jennie realized that Mr.Lee ended the call and sighed as she slipped her phone back into her pocket. She stood there for a couple of minutes, looking around and thought of what Mr.Lee said which made her stomach twist nervously.

"Aish ! i was about to go somewhere ! Where was i going ?" Jennie mumbled to herself and scratched her head. "Right , the convenient store"

Jennie continued walking until she reached the convenient store. She was surprised to see a group of reporter, paparazzi and some girls outside the convenient store, looking for someone that may be inside the store. Jennie was confused.

"what's going on ? should i just walk in the store ?"

jennie decided to walk in the store anyways. ignoring the reporter's mumbles as she walk pass them . Heard some of them saying 'YG entertainment' which made her eyes land on the reporter who said that and walked in the store, still confused.

Jennie went to the snack section and grabbed some chips, chocolate and a tub of ice cream as she walk past the frozen section. Jennie suddenly craved for the spicy ramen which is quite rare to find. She thought it might be her lucky day so, she walked to the Ramen section near the seating area where people can cook Ramen and eat there,

There was a guy there.

he was tall, his face were not visible as he was using a cap. His lips was shown a bit as he ate his Ramen. He was wearing a denim jacket with a white shirt inside. She found herself staring. the guy looked up from his ramen cup and caught Jennie's beautiful hazel eyes. She turned her head back to the Ramen racks and searched for the rare brand.

She finally found it and it was high up. She tried to reach it with all her muscles but she couldn't. After a couple of tries, Someone else grabbed it and brought it down. She looked at the person and it was the guy who caught her eyes. She looked at his face, shocked by his presence . She bowed to say thank you to him.

"ya~Thank you so much " Jennie said and bowed.

once she stood straight, he was gone with the rare ramen in his hand. She realised she was fooled.

"aish ! i almost got it !" Jennie stomped her feet and pouted. "that was embarrassing"

Jennie took some more supplies and stood in line to pay. She was looking outside the window, there were still paparazis. She was about to pay for her supplies until someone cuts her line and paid for their supplies instead.

it was the same guy who took her ramen.

"the line's behind" Jennie looked to the back and pointed to the back for the guy.

The guy ignored Jennie , Grabbed his filled plastic bag, looked at Jennie before leaving.

"that guy ! seriously have a problem" Jennie muttered to herself as she looked at her basket.

"miss.. ?" The cashier said to Jennie to snap her out

"oh, i'm sorry" Jennie apologized and paid for the things, left the convenient store. The paparazzis was gone "w-what ?! where did the paparazzis go ?"

She took a taxi to MyeongDong to buy 3 huge box of her daily face mask and 2 Nivea lipbalm she loved since she was a trainee. Jennie went back home, crashed into her shared dorm's living room couch. It was silent, which made Jennie slightly confused. She looked around the living room and nobody was there.

where's Lisa and Rose ? are they still asleep ?

Jennie heard the door opened and took a peek to see who it was. it was Jisoo carrying two bags of branded clothes. Jisoo was shocked by Jennie's presence. Jennie smiled sweetly and helped Jisoo carry one bag.

"i thought you planned on working out for an hour today ?" Jisoo asked while raising her brows.

"i was going to. But, i had to go to the convenient store and MyeongDong for my face mask" Jennie explained and walked in the living room with Jisoo. "where'd you go ? the house was so silent when i came home"

"i went shopping for clothes, that's for you and Lisa" Jisoo pointed the bag Jennie carried.

"what ? why so sudden ?" Jennie asked and took a peek inside.

"well, Mr.Lee called just now" Jisoo sat down on the couch "said that Mr.Yang wants me to go to a meeting, so i just have to look nice"

"jinjja ?" Jennie looked at Jisoo. "Mr.Lee told me that too, when i was walking to the convenient store"

"so we're both going ?" Jisoo asked and Jennie nod her head quickly.

Then, Rose came out her room, Knocked on Lisa's door probably a million times.

"Ya~Lisa ! can i borrow your clothes ?! i have nothing to wear later !"  she knocked on Lisa's locked door. Rose then knocked on Jennie's door. "Jennie~Unnie ? are you in there ?"

"Chaeyeong-ah" Jennie jogged to Rose, followed by Jisoo. "what's with the fuss ?"

"Thank god you're here ! i have to attend Mr.Yang's meeting in an hour" Rose explained quickly.

"it's in 2 hours " Jisoo explained briefly to Rose. "we're both coming too"

"and i'm guessing Lisa's coming too" Jennie added

"what ?! 2 hours ?" Rose looked at Jisoo and Jennie with wide eyes.

"maybe you take so long to dress up" Jisoo said and elbowed Jennie playfully.

"aish !" rose was frustrated

Then, Lisa came out her room with messy hair and messed up make up. She bumped into the three girls that was in front of her door.

"ya ! i need a straightener " Lisa panicked

"don't worry, we're all going there Lisa" Jennie sighed and crossed her arm across her chest.

"there ? the meeting ?" Lisa looked at all the girls and they all nodded. "you guys are not even dressed up yet ! it's in an hour"

"it's in 2 hours, Lisa-ah" Rose sighed and ran her hand through her thick hair.

"Jinjja ?" Lisa asked and they all nodded lazily.

"i guess you two better go get ready" Jisoo pushed Lisa and Rose softly back to their room.

"i'm just going to play my phone for a while, then get dress up" Jennie walked to her room's door and unlocked it. "no disturbance please"

Lisa and Rose dressed up, wearing beautiful clothes and extremely fashionable. Jisoo sorted out her clothes and planed on what to wear. While Jennie laid on her huge bed, resting until she received a call again. She looked at her screen and it was Mr.Lee.

"yes, Mr.Lee ?" Jennie answered the call lazily

["please come early" Mr.Lee gave orders to Jennie.]

"just me ?" Jennie sat up from her bed.

["yes, Mr. Yang wants a private talk with you which means you can't tell anyone about it" Mr.Lee explained. " the driver will be at your dorm in 10 minutes"]

"alright , i'll go get dress up" Jennie said before Mr.Lee hung up the phone.

Jennie wore her white cropped t-shirt with her brown classy leather jackets with furs and slipped into her fit Black jeans. She curled her hair a bit, filled in her brows lightly, add some eyeliner and used her new lipbalm.

she packed her clothes in her huge beige luggage and left a note on her door to let the others know she went out early.Jennie secretly walked out the dorm and went in the van Mr.Lee sent.

Lisa, Jisoo and Rose were searching for Jennie. Until, Jisoo checked Jennie's room and saw the small sticky note she sticked on her door.

["I'm leaving early, i have to go run to MyeongDong, grabbing some cosmetic
-JenJen" Jennie wrote down]

Jennie was actually going to YG headquarters. She looked out the window as she thought of the private talk. She arrived at the building after a couple of minutes, Thanked the driver and went out the van. Jennie was greeted by her smiling manager, Mr.Lee.

"ya~ Right on time !" Mr.Lee said and waved.

"good evening Mr.Lee" Jennie bowed respectfully.

"let's go , Mr.Yang wants you to be in the room before he finish his paperwork " Mr.Lee led Jennie to the lift, swiped his staff card and pressed the 5th floor, which was the YG artist's floor.

"Mr.Lee, are you sure you pressed the right floor ?" Jennie asked as she was confused.

"i pressed it right" Mr.Lee smirked.

"but it's the artist floor, i'm pretty sure Trainees floor is 2nd floor" Jennie informed Mr.Lee as if he didn't know.

"we're going to artist floor, for a reason" Mr.Lee said as the elevator's door opened.

Jennie scratched her head and pouted her lips as they both stepped out the elevator.Mr.Lee led Jennie to a small practice room with built in seats on the wall. Mr.Lee told her to wait in there until Mr.Yang arrive.

She walked around the room dancing randomly and sat on the built in seats. After a couple of minutes, Mr.Yang entered the room, with a terrifying look.

"good evening sir" Jennie stood up and bowed.

"good evening too, Jennie-ah" Mr.Yang  took a seat in front of Jennie. "did you came here alone ? just like what i told Mr.Lee ?"

Jennie nodded her head slowly.

"the reason why i want to talk to you is because, i want you to be the first out of your three friends to know about my plan, that's the whole point of our meeting today" Mr.Yang said and opened his folder. "you're finally debuting"

"w-what ?" Jennie was shocked by the good news.

"but you're debuting as a group, a girl group" Mr.Yang revealed.

"are the members me, Jisoo, Rose and Lisa ?" Jennie asked excitingly.

"maybe, i can't tell you that" Mr.Yang said. "i want you to do your very best, just like you always do. Impress all the producer here. If you impress them or me , you'll get the permanent seat."

"permanent seat ? what do you mean ?" Jennie asked and raised her brows.

"Two girls will get the permanent seat and be the member of the group. i want you to be one of them. Can you do it ?" Mr.Yang asked with a slim smirk.

"i'll try my best" Jennie said and smiled nervously.

"that's the spirit !" Mr.Yang clapped his hands. "have you eaten lunch ?"

"not really" Jennie said and chuckled awkwardly.

"you should go grab lunch, just follow Mr.Lee to the eating area" Mr.Yang stood up and walked to the door"once everyone's here i will explain more about my plan"

"Thank you , Mr.Yang" Jennie said as Mr.Yang walked out the room.

mr.Lee then opened the door with a smile.

"so, shall we go ?" Mr.lee said and stood up straight.

Jennie nodded excitingly. They both walked pass Studio 2 and was about to enter the eating area, until someone ran out from the recording studio, called Mr.lee's name while running towards Jennie and Mr.lee. Then, a lot more people followed behind.

"ya~ Mr.Lee !" Jennie and Mr.lee spun their head to the person who called.

it was a guy wearing huge black hoodie, light blue denim jeans and a beanie. He had huge yet cute nose, small lips and perfected shaped brows

"oh, Hanbin-ah !" Mr.Lee said and smiled.

"who's she ?" the guy which Mr.Lee called Hanbin said "i've never seen her around the building ? another trainee ?"

"that's impossible !" another young boy that has sharp chin and a perfect smile said. "Trainee's floor is at the 2nd floor"

"or maybe she's just lost" another boy that has a circle head and hair all messed up.

"aish ! Chanwoo, can you think more logically ?" A kind of short guy that has small eyes, cute lips and well combed hair said.

"stop assuming , let's just listen to what Mr.lee has to say" a guy with puffy hair and a small face said.

"good idea" another guy with huge face and rabbit teeth replied and looked at Mr.Lee and Jennie.

"i'm not sure if i'm allowed to tell you this but Mr.Yang's planning a debut, a girl group" Mr.Lee explained. "she's one of the members debuting"

"jinjja ?!" The short guy said and looked at Jennie. "well, what's your name ?"

Jennie looked at Mr.Lee as she didn't know who the boys were.

"go ahead, introduce yourself" Mr.Lee said and smiled.

"h-hello, i'm Jennie kim, you guys are ?" Jennie asked politely which made all the boys shocked.

"ya~she doesn't know who we are" The boy with sharp chin said and elbowed Hanbin.

"jinjja ? you don't know ?" Hanbin asked and looked at Jennie.

"isn't that obvious ?" a guy who was the tallest there said sarcastically.

Jennie looked at the tallest one for a while and looked back at the guy with the beanie. She then realized something and looked back at the tallest guy again with a shocked look. The guy was secretly shocked to see her too. but, he managed to act like he's not.

Wait, isn't that the guy who stole my ramen.

Jennie shuts her mouth.

"i'm Kim Hanbin" The guy with a beanie said and smiled "You can call me BI"

Jennie bowed down with a smile as they introduced themselves

"and i'm Kim Jinhwan, Vocal of the group and the oldest" The shortest guy said.

"i'm Kim Jiwon a.k.a Bobby" A guy with rabbit teeth said shyly.

"Song YunHyeong at your service !" A guy with Blonde and puffy hair said playfully and smiled.

"Kim DongHyuk" the guy with sharp face said and smiled sweetly.

"I'm Jung Chanwoo , maknae of the group" A guy who was the second tallest said.

it's all left with the ramen thief.

He stayed quiet and crossed his arm, showing off his muscle.

"ya~ introduce yourself" Chanwoo who was beside him said and elbowed him.

"what do you want ?" The ramen thief snapped.

"Don't be so shy, Junhoe-ya" Jinhwan teased the guy.

"i'm not even close to shy" The ramen thief rolled his eyes.

"aish, this guy !" Hanbin exclaim frustratingly

"i'm sorry for his attitude, that's just how he is" Yunhyeong apologised for the thief and scratched his head.

"no, it's okay" Jennie smiled sweetly

"fine, i'll introduce you" Donghyuk sighed and looked at Jennie. "that's Koo Junhoe, We call him Ju-Ne. He's the tallest in our group, He complains a lot-"

"Ya !" Junhoe yelled "you really have to say that ? and only them can call me Ju-Ne"

"he can be really rude sometimes but he's actually kind" Donghyuk continued and smiled.

"he's the team's vocal" bobby finally speak up

"lead vocal" Junhoe corrected Bobby.

"isn't jinhwan hyung the lead vocal ?" Chanwoo asked and looked at Junhoe.

"Aniya ! i'm important" Junhoe denied

Jennie held back a  laugh, she found it funny and The boys except Junhoe were flattered by  how she held back her laughed. Hanbin and Yunhyeong were smiling

"ya~ what's so funny ?" Junhoe asked, sounding serious.

Jennie stopped laughing and looked down.

"aish, i'm leaving" Junhoe stormed off into the studio.

"i'm really sorry for what Junhoe did" Hanbin was ashamed by Junhoe's rude attitude.

"Don't be, i'm fine" Jennie said and smiled widely.

"how old are you ?" Jinhwan asked all of the sudden

"why are you asking Jinhwan hyung ?" Donghyuk asked and raised his eyebrow "ya~ planing a date already ?"

Jennie blushed a little and smiled while looking down to the ground.

"No, i'm just curious ! you really love to tease me, ya !" Jinhwan pushed Donghyuk playfully.

"i'm 18 years old" Jennie replied and laughed at Jinhwan.

"jinjja ?!" Yunhyeong and Hanbin exclaimed.

"you're so young !" Jinhwan stated an obvious fact.

"that's the same age as me !" Chanwoo said and gave her a highfive.

"we're all 19 except for Chanwoo and Jinhwan" Hanbin stated another obvious fact that everyone knows

"i'm 20" Jinhwan said proudly.

"I-i'll go check on Junhoe" Bobby who was shy and quiet the whole time said and walked away.

"ya~ have you heard our music yet ?" Yunhyeong asked excitingly.

"your music ?" Jennie asked curiously.

"you haven't ?!" Yunhyeong was in shocked. "where are you from ?!"

"i live here but i'm not really active on social media" Jennie said and smiled awkwardly.

"well, we're IKON, a boy group" Hanbin said and smiled. "there's 7 of us, i'm the leader and we debuted last year through survival competition"

"you should check out our songs" Chanwoo said excitingly.

"what's the name of your group you're debuting in ? are you having survival competition too ?"Jinhwan asked and crossed his arm confidently.

"i don't know, Mr. Yang didn't mention anything" Jennie replied.

Then, someone came out  from the producer meeting room near by. It was Mr. Yang. He heard the chatters  and got curious. He saw The boys talking to jennie.

"ya~ Go back in the studio ! Have you finish yet ?" Mr. Yang asked The group of boys.

"not yet" Hanbin replied guiltily.

"then go back in" Mr yang said before entering the meeting room again.

"well, i guess we have to go" Yunhyeong said and smiled childishly. " it was nice talking to you"

"see you around !" Chanwoo said and waved his hands cutely.

"Good luck on debuting ya~" Jinhwan said with a warm smile

"You can do it, Jennie !" Donghyuk said and smiled widely.

"we better go" Hanbin said and patted jinhwan's shoulder.

They all walked back to the studio. Jennie turned around to follow Mr. Lee.

"Jennie-ya !" She heard Hanbin yelled "work hard !"

Mr.Lee and Jennie arrived at the eating area. It was empty as all the artist were practicing and some were recording. Mr.Lee left Jennie alone, eating. It was like a restaurant there, she enjoyed the food and ate well, until she thought of the ramen thief, Junhoe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250 3 22
"roses are red, violets are blue if you choose to love me, I'll spend my forever with you" If you choose to break me I'll break you For boys like us ...
16.5K 418 10
Being forced to leave SM Entertainment broke Y/N's heart in a million pieces. However, she wouldn't give up on her dreams so easily. Having the luck...
652K 23.4K 64
"You were given a chance to become iKON's manager temporarily, but Hanbin doesn't seem to like you very much." "Hey you, YOU, yes YOU, don't ever tak...
9K 342 54
Your life was going well with no problems. You had kept yourself hidden for the past 4 years. Many thought that you were blind and deaf, but you coul...