Eighteen (H.S//S.G)

By CanadianSyrup

"I have loved you since we were 18" "Even if we try to forget, love will remmeber" Selena and Harry have been... More

Prolouge
1: X-Factor Bois
2: Luxury Bitches
3: Pretty Little Head
4: Bub
5: Afro of Curly Hair
6: Kay
7:lendall
9: Plan
10: Fooken Loosah
11: Kids
12: Gucci Fham
13: Her Face
14: Daddy Direction
IMPORTANT MSG
15: Dare
16: I'll Just Go Back
17: Destress
20: bff
21: Mr. Snuffles
22: Curious as a Cat
23: love
24: Chelsea Boots
25: don't leave
13 REASONS WHY
26: Blackbird
27: Kill you
28: Childhood
30: Love Me
31: These Beauties
HELLER

19: Slow Down

44 3 0
By CanadianSyrup

I woke up that morning with Justin's body on top on mine. Struggling to breath I slightly push on him to shift him to my side. Looking at the digital watch I see that its just 11:53 and so I get up from the bed and as I do all the Chinese food cartons fall on the ground. Stepping around the leftover food on the floor, I stroll into the bathroom. Looking into the mirror I gasp at the reflection that stares back at me. I have dark circles under my eyes and the chow mien sauce dried up on the side of my mouth. 

Without any hesitation I quickly jump into the shower to wash my face and body. Shaving all my necessary parts because I was going to be wearing black halter top. Stepping out the shower, I wrap a white fluffy towel around my torso, and walk into the bedroom.

Going to the closet area, I pull out my black halter top along with some white shorts and black vans. While Justin was sleeping and his body lay exactly as it was before I left, facing the opposite way. I drop my towel and change into the outfit.

At the last second Justin's body turned and his eyes opened.

"Where are you going?" his morning voice spoke.

"I have rehearsals with one direction" I speak while brushing out my hair and walking back into the bathroom. Since I was feeling little fancy I decided to do a smokey eye. Feeling satisfied, i applied some gloss and walked back into the bedroom.

This time Justin was on his phone texting some random person. I grab his phone and shut it off. 

"hey! I was on that" Justin spoke slowly getting up to reach for his phone. Instead i threw it on the couch and pulled on his arms so i was laying back and his body was on mine. I  wrap my arms around his neck and pull on him so that his lips touched mine. 

Our small kiss turned into a make out session that was getting heated pretty quickly. As his hands reached under my shirt I broke our little connection. 

"You better go brush your teeth, I'm hungry" I saw as I stare into his lustful eyes.

"I'm hungry too" he says as he ducks his head into the crook of my neck and start nipping at my skin.

"Okay well I was thinking we should go to this cute cafe" I say trying to hint that I didn't want to continue with this. In all honestly, being 21 years old I still haven't lost my virginity. Watching all these movies (along with acting in many) and reading books, I always imagined loosing my virginity in the best way possible. With flowers sprawled on the bed, some Rihanna song playing in the back and dim lights. I mean if I was going to give away such a huge part of me, I wanted it to be special.

Rolling his eyes, Justin gets off the bed in his short boxers and heads for the bathroom. I hear a ding on his phone but don't mind it as I get off the bed and unplug my phone from the socket. Looking at my Instagram feed, liking and replying to some photos I see a fan page post an article.

"Kendall jenner heads to Harry styles house late at night, and leaves the same night. Are these couples feuding or was it a night of pure bliss" 

Rolling my eyes, I remember how I bumped into her at this very hotel building. Probably was heading to Harry's place. 

Once Justin came out in jeans and t-shirt, I grabbed the card to open the door in one hand and his hand in the other. Pulling on his arm we walk out the door and heard the little click. Approaching the elevators and clicking the ground floor, i  leaned into Justin's body. Letting go of my hand he pulls my body against his and kisses my head.

"awe, aren't you two just the cutest?" the cleaning lady says. I just gave her a smile and turned to Justin to see him looking down on me. I stood up on my tip toes and give him a kiss. As our lips touched, the elevator dinged and the door opened. 

once we reached the ground floor, I go to the main desk and ask them to get us a car. 

"the car is right infront of the building awaiting for you miss" He says politely giving me a big smile. I walk towards the front doors with Justin patiently holds the doors for me. The driver stands outside, in front of the back seats door holding the door open.

I let out a tiny thank you, and tell him the cafe to which he nods and starts to head to. Pulling out our phones we begin to do whatever. I pull up the texting app and open the '5 penis, 1 vagina gang' group chat.

TheGayone: SELENERRR are you coming today?

TheIrishlad: I'm bored, can we meet up earlier/

TheOnlyOneThatsNotWhite: lets all meet up in an hour?

Harry: stop fucking changing it. H

You: We know who you are, you don't have to add the H

Harry: and you don't have to be so fucking annoying

You: calm your curls, I'm just stating

TheToyStory: Calm down kids

TheGayone: OKAY SO WE;RE METITNG SOON!!! COEM TO PAOA IN AN HOURRR

I laugh at Louis's text because of how he always holds so much energy. Looking up I see we're already parking in front of the cute little building. Justin looks up also and lets out little sigh and opens the door coming out and then waiting for me to come out as well.

Walking into the little shop the smell of coffee and some baked goods hit our noses instantly. Once we got our coffees and snacks we sat near the window of the shop.

"So how has the life of Selena been going" Is the first thing Justins asks as our butts hit the seats.

"Tour starts in two days with one direction, so I'm just excited about that" I say taking a sip out of my coffee.

"Am I coming on this tour?" He asks taking a bit out of his cream cheese bagel.

"I think your coming to some shows, I know some of the other lad's girlfriends are coming to certain shows. You might also for those" I say, shrugging my shoulders and buttering my criossont.

"Do you understand how proud I am of you? you have achieved so much, and now your going on tour with the biggest boyband" he states touching my hand as he finishes the rest of his snack.

"Thank you babe, and I'm proud of you also" 

We talked more, just about random stuff and it felt good. Usually Justin and I weren't that big on talking, our communication skills were very low but having someone to talk to once in a while feels great. I look at my phone and see that its past 1 and I was supposed to meet the guys at one. Shooting up from my seat I throw my cup and napkin away.

"oh shit, I was supposed to be at rehearsals at one and now its 1:24" I speak calling a uber. Without even kissing him goodbye I rush out where the uber is waiting for me.

Once I arrived at the studio and paid the driver I quickly rush into the building to the receptionist to see some white, tall, blonde lady sitting on her desk punching numbers in.

"Hey! I'm here for One direction" I speak out of breath. Instead of her smiling at me and letting me through she laughs.

"and so are those girls" she points at the fans at the front door who asked me for pictures.

"I'm here to rehearse with them, we have a tour starting in two days" I speak

"sure you do" I SWEAR I WAS SO CLOSE TO PUNCHING HER. But instead of going to jail I msg the group and ask one of them to come down. Expecting Liam or Niall I'm met with Harry. Of course.

"She's with us, can't you do your fucking research" he seethes not even looking at me. The receptionist just leans more forward to show off her chest and bits her lips.

"Oh I'm sorry Mr. Styles, I haven't heard her before. She must not make that good of music" She bites 

"Maybe you just live under a rock" he disses. Instead of waiting to listen to the rest of what she had to say, Harry just grabs my arms and pulls me to the studio. Once we get into the recording room he lets go.

"Hey, you didn't have to stand up for me, but thanks" I mutter quietly since he was being kind for once.

"didn't we fucking say 1:00, not 1:40" He yells out of nowhere

"I was busy.." I spoke looking down never really liking being yelled at.

"Busy doing what? fucking your boyfriend. This was a bad idea to invite you on tour" Harry scoffs.

"OMFG SELENA YOUR HERE" Louis scream running towards me with open hands. "is harry here causing you any trouble?" he tsks Harry and slaps the back of his head which causes Harry to seek revenge and hit Louis back.

Once all the boys walk into the room and we all greet each other Liam decides to start us off.

"Okay so we'll practise some songs and have fun" speaks liam.

"we'll go first into the recording room, you stay here in the sound room and tell us how good we are" niall speaks as he pretends to flip his imaginary hair.

"okay what song boys?" Zayn asks

"drag me down" was suggested by the deep voice of Harry styles.

I've got fire for a heart
I'm not scared of the dark
You've never seen it look so easy
I got a river for a soul
And baby you're a boat
Baby, you're my only reason

Harry starts off singing into the mic, at the last sentence he looks up to me and I don't know if  he did it on purpose but once his eyes connected with mine and those words slipped off his tongue I was hit by a wave of emotions. 

I was stuck in the trance until the boys came out and called my name.

"She's obviously amazed at how good we are" again spoke that deep voice.

"wow you guys sound amazing" I smile at the boys.

"Okay well its your turn" liam spoke softly, letting out a small sense of security. All the boys gave me a pat on my back (beside's Harry of course) and I walked into the room. Liam, Louis, Niall and Zayn were sitting on the rolling chairs in front of the sound board and the asshole sat on the couch against the wall.

"uhmm... I'll start off with uhm love will remember" since this song has always been my favourite.

Now's all we got and time can't be bought.

I begin to sing but am rudely interrupted by.. you guessed it. Mr. Styles. 

"Can you like shut up my ears are starting to bleed" Harry shrieks covering his ears. Annoyed I roll my eyes.

"Baby, I'm sorry my voice is pure angelic that your untrained ears can't handle it" I bite back filled with embarrassment.

"Is that you trying? or is this how you sing. Cause you look like a complete joke standing there awkwardly and singing such a shit song" Once those words left Harrys mouth I was completely furious. I took the headset with the mic so I could walk and changed the track and began singing again.

Now that I have captured your attention
I want to steal you for a rhythm intervention
Mr. H you say I'm ready for inspection
Sh-sh-show me how you make a first impression

I spoke into the mic and walk out the little room and stood in front of harry, making sure to sway my hips. 

Oh, oh
Can we take it nice and slow, slow
Break it down and drop it low, low
'Cause I just wanna party all night in the neon lights 'til you can let me go

I continue while squatting low with my knees together, but once i reached the ground I split my legs apart. 

I just wanna feel your body right next to mine
All night long
Baby, slow down the song
And when it's coming closer to the end hit rewind
All night long
Baby, slow down the song

rubbing my hands up and down the side of my body, and then slowly coming up I roll my body slowly to the sides than in front of him. Once I got to the all night long I leaned over his body and  ran my fingers down his torso stopping right in front of his belt. 

And for my grand finale I moved closer to his ears and whispered

I just wanna feel your body right next to mine
All night long

Making sure to rub my lips against his ears, right back to my original stance; standing straight up and finished with.

Baby, slow down the song

Feeling proud of myself I wink at him seeing how incredibly uncomfortable he was with the big hard in-between his legs. Right when I turned around all the guys stood there with their mouths open, after a second they all got up from there seats and began to clap. Harry on the other hand excused himself and headed straight out the door.

*HARRY'S P.O.V*

Fucking Selena always has to fuck me up some way. What even was that dance, what had gotten into her. Fuck this is the second time now.

Walking to the mens restroom, I prayed that no one would be looking down there but to be extra careful I subtle placed my hand right in front of my crotch.

Once I was safe in the toilet, I unzipped my pants and pulled out my hard. She fucking didn't understand how much this shit hurts, the moment I grabbed my throbbing penis my eyes shut close, happy with the slightest bit of contact.

I imagined Selena's hips and the way she leaned into my ears. That shit was the hottest thing I've ever witnessed. 

Jerking off of her, I felt my phone vibrate. Slightly annoyed I continued to play with myself just replaying the little show selena put up for me until the substance shot out of me and onto the toilet and walls.

Without even the slightest bit of embarrassment I cleaned up my juices and flushed it down the toilet. Then I walked to the sinks and washed my hands. The moment I finished drying my hands, my phone rang again. 

"hello" I spoke, my voice slighly hoarse for not using it.

"You're going to home town tomorrow, and Kendall is going with you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOLY FUCKKK THIS IS THE LONGEST CHAPTER I HAVE EVER WRITTENEN, but the next chapter is filled with so much shit also. This chapter had a lot going on and I could've 100% broken into two but I haven't had time to write and I think its been like 6/7 days and so I wanted to give you guys a 'slightly' bigger chapter but man am I tired.

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED AND IF U DID PLSS LIKE AND COMMENT, IT REALLY HELPS ALOT BY MOTIVATING ME AND TELLING ME IF I NEED TO FIX ANYTHING. ALSOO IGNORE ALL MY TYPOS, ILL GO IN LATER AND FIX IT <3.

THANK YOU, HAVE A GOOD DAY AND REMEMBER 'TREAT PEOPLE WITH KIDNESS'.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 423 24
Taylor is not famous in this Fan Fic** After Taylor has a terrible relationship, will she be able to find love again an trust? and will that boy she...
15.8M 324K 100
I hate her, I hate her, I fucking hate her. If she died right now, I wouldn't care. My main concern would be how I would get my money for this stunt...
1M 27.3K 126
──── π€πƒπŽπ‘π„ π˜πŽπ” ❛ lately you've been on my π™’π™žπ™£π™™ ❜ οΉ™π—Œπ—ˆπ–Όπ—‚π–Ίπ—… 𝗆𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖺 𝗑 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 ﹚ οΉ™ 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒 π—Œπ—π—’οΏ½...
10.3K 428 40
"Surely you will forget about me by next year." "How could I? You were the one that made me strong." ++ In which five British boys, one concert and a...