honest [e.d]

By perfecttdolan

"I wish people were just more honest with me" "I'll always be honest with you" started:20.01.2018 ended:28.09... More

before u read♡
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
Read please
43
44
45
46
47
49
50
51
52
53
New book
54
55
56
57
58
59
60{the end}
sequel
new book
promise
one year
wattys 2019
my other books
re-writing my other books
see u soon e&g

31

4.2K 89 24
By perfecttdolan

Ethan's POV:
I was on my way to Mad's apartment along with Brandon and Gray. Us boys had the beer and the girls were bringing wine and some stuff to do shots with. I could tell this night was either gonna end badly or the total opposite.

We get out of Brandon's car and head to the fourth floor. We search for 4:12 which is Madison's place.

We was a couple doors down and I could already hear music playing. I needed to tell her just in case she got complaints.

I open the door and she turns around to me singing the lyrics jokingly. She's so cute. She was wearing some Gucci sweats with a cropped jumper, effortlessly cute.

She jogs up to me which that oh so perfect smile on her beautiful face. "Hey handsome" she smiles and I kiss her.

I hear the door closing behind me indicating that we are all here. Including Cindy, who I still haven't met.

"Stop smooching your boyfriend and introduce me to him" I hear a blonde girl say walking up us.

"I'm Cindy, you probably already knew that" she said batting her big lashes at me. I shake her hand and greet her then followed by Grayson and Brandon introducing themselves.

"Babe you might wanna turn the music down a bit, you can hear it from down the hall" I say and she giggles then turning the music to a lower volume.

"Come help me with the drinks while they all get to know Cindy" Mad's says directing me to her kitchen.

"We should prepare some shots and get some of the drinks out of the wine coolers babe" she says and I do so.

She puts a ton of shots on a silver tray she had and took them into the lounge and came back in to help with the coolers.

"Are you staying over tonight?" She says. "If you want me to" I reply and she wraps her arms around my neck leaning in and placing the softest kiss on my lips.

"Is that cherry I can taste?" I playfully say. She rolls her eyes. "You should know that my favourite by now" she giggles and then we head back to everyone else.

-
Madison's POV:
I'm so glad that my friends like Cindy. I knew she'd like them too, they are my best friends after all.

Then the music started to sound lower. "Hey who killed my vibe" Lauren says sipping on her strawberry wine cooler.

"Sorry it was me Laur, who's up for game of truth or dare?" Grayson says and I look straight at Ethan. He nods his head and everyone says they're down.

We put my two couches opposite each other and I sat by Ethan with Lauren next to me. While Layla Gray and Cindy sat opposite and Brandon sat on a bean bag by the side of us.

"Okay who's first?" Ethan asks clapping his hands together. "I will" Layla says eagerly.

"Okay I dare you and Grayson to make out for 10 seconds, if you stop under or over the time then you both have to take a shot" Ethan says and they both nod their heads.

"Go" I say and then they attack each other's faces. They make out and when they pull apart they both look at Ethan. "Too bad, that was 12 seconds" Ethan says passing them both tequila shots.

"Oopsy" Layla says sarcastically. She probably just went longer to smooch her boyfriend.

They take the shots and Layla makes a weird face, obviously not satisfied by the taste. "Okay, Ethan I dare you now" Layla says looking in between me and E.

"Shoot" he says and puts his hand on my thigh sending shivers through my blood. "You and Mad's should take body shots" she says and I can't help but feel excited at her words.

A smirk is plastered on Ethan's face and I slap him playfully. "Come on then Dolan" I say before grabbing him as we lay on the floor.

"Who's on the bottom?" Brandon says and we all laugh. Cindy gets the shot for me, Lauren passes Ethan a lime and I take my sweater off, revealing my black bra.

Ethan pretends to kiss my cheek but instead he whispers in my ear "you look so hot right now" making me want to bounce on him right there at that moment.

He gets up and hovers over me. He gets some salt and trails it down my belly from my bra to my belly button.

"Stop procrastinating and just do it" Lauren basically demands. "Okay okay" Ethan says then placing the lime in his mouth and passing me the shot.

I put the liquid in my mouth and then I soon feel a tingly feeling on my stomach. His tongue glides up my skin making me want to moan.

He licks up the salt and then teasingly places kisses all over my breast area. His mouth comes into contact with mine and that's when I swallow the strong liquid. I bite his lip and then he gets off me.

A few drinks and shots later almost everyone was tipsy. I wasn't that bad since I know how to handle my drinking, along with Ethan.

But everyone else doesn't have a clue on when to stop. "Okay my go, I'll go with truth" Grayson says and I take my lips away from my beer bottle.

"If you had to have a threesome with people in this room, who would you chose?" I ask wiggling my brows at him. He looks kind of taken back until a smirk appears on his face.

"Well obviously Lay, and then" he starts and looks around the room until his eyes meet Lauren's. "Probably Lauren" he says and Layla basically chokes on her drink.

"Dude that's my bestfriend" she says shoving him away playfully. "Yeah, your bisexual bestfriend" he says and give fives Lauren's hand.

"You know we're gay for each other babe" Lauren jokes at Layla and she rolls her eyes and we all laugh.

"Okay I'm bored, I haven't done anything someone give me a dare" Cindy says, slurring her words since I knew she was tipsy from the shots she took.

"I've got something" Brandon says and I look at him curious. "Cindy, make out with one girl, like have a lesbian moment with them" he says and I instantly roll my eyes.

I knew she was gonna pick me, she's only knows Layla and Lauren for three hours. I didn't care though, we've got drunk before and done it before.

"Madi baby" she says flirtatious but jokingly. I look at Ethan and see his face look like someone just hit him with bad news. He's so jealous.

"Come here sexy" I say and I lean over now basically hovering over my best friend. We made out and all I could here was faint music and our friends hollering at us to go on.

My hands go to her cheeks then trailing down to her boobs slightly squeezing them making her smile into the kiss. She's obviously enjoying this more than me.

I feel her hands trail down my body and gives a squeeze to my bum making me whelp and she giggles into the makeout.

Cindy sticks her tongue in my mouth, making me feel awkward but turned on at the same time. "Five, four, three, two..." I hear Brandon and Grayson chant behind us.

When they reach "one" we pull away and she bites my lip making me feel jittery but a bit uncomfortable.

"That was hot" Lauren says making us all laugh. Everyone was laughing and talking about random shit except Ethan.

I scoot my butt over closer to him and he ignores my presence and takes another sip from his drink. "Hey, wipe that frown off your face" he ignored me again. I just rolled my eyes.

Ethan's POV:
"Someone's moody tonight" Madison says looking at me. She noticed that I was jealous because of what just happened.

She takes the red cup out of my hand and intertwines our fingers together. While her other hand turned my face towards her beautiful one.

"Hey, I'm all yours" she says before leaning in and connecting our lips and I couldn't help but kiss back now holding her lower back.

She pulls away as smiles, knowing she won. I crack a smile and she whispers "I can't believe you got jealous of my bestfriend" she giggles towards the end.

"I don't care, no matter how hot it was witnessing it, you're mine, only mine, and that's no lie" I say and her cheeks go a slight shade of pink.

You're so annoying" she says pecking me once more. "You love me though" I reply and she nods.

"Okay love birds, the next round of shots are coming up" Lauren shouts over the music. We roll our eyes and finish the long ass night.

---
I just realised this book now has 2K reads, tysm guys💫ly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 184 37
The truth always comes out [completed]
1K 146 20
How life would be if you and Ethan were currently together. +Plus Some scandals. +Good Bonds
73.3K 1.6K 38
Everything about you changed once I realized your true intentions. © blastedastrobabe HIGHEST RANKINGS: #107 in ethandolan , #112 in dolantwins star...
69K 1K 101
"You'll never be lost, i'll hold you even if it means I lose myself." Started : 21st December 2018 Finished : 9th February 2019 (social media x rea...