Webtoon

By Yoonworks

"You were staring at it like you wanted to feel it, suck it and pump it. Sweetie, your brother will kill me... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13

4

6.1K 402 291
By Yoonworks

Chaeyoung's POV

"Dude, your face looked like you want to kick someone straight in the face," I lifted my glance from my plate the moment I heard Jungkook's voice. My brows furrowed the moment he sat on the table I was seated, putting in his tray of food as he had always been doing it for God knows how long.

My eyes wandered to the cafeteria and caught the jealous stares that I'd been getting from the girls looking in our direction.

A long sigh escaped my lips, "Jungkook, leave me alone before I end up kicking you straight in the face," I muttered, my voice low but good enough for him to hear.

He laughed at my response which made me grunt internally.

"Chaeyoung, I'm not leaving you here after your brother told me to keep an eye on you," he stated and I stared at him, a cold expression visible on my face. Most people will back off the moment I stared at them coldly but not Jungkook. He had seen me and Jimin arguing before and much to my dismay, he would always end up not taking me in the very most unserious manner.

"What are you, my brother's accomplice? And since when did he actually care?" I whispered the sudden change in my brother's demeanor concerning me a little. Lately, my brother is actually acting like a real, well, a brother and it is very unlikely of him. I wonder what has gotten into him.

"You'd be surprised if you knew the things he did for you," his voice was low but I was able to hear it clearly.

"What did you just say?" I asked him and he just grinned, shrugging his shoulders like what he said is not a big deal.

What does he mean by that?

But then he didn't answer. In defeat, I just went ahead and continue eating.

The faster this lunch ends, the better for me.

But then, just right after I took a spoonful of my food, my brother's face appeared in front of me, occupying the space on Jungkook's right. Surprised, I ended up accidentally spitting the food I was eating straight into his face.

My hand automatically reached for the tissue as I try to wipe the remnants of food scattered on his face, his eyes closed and I swear to God he was trying so hard not to scream at me.

I tried to stop the stifle of laughter threatening to emerge from my mouth but failed to do so at the sight of Jungkook openly laughing at my brother's state.

He looked like he could kill me at any moment.

Just then, I was startled when I felt another presence on my right side, this time, it wasn't one, but five more people actually occupied the space on the table. I almost choked on my food the moment my eyes met my Taehyung who purposely sat on my right.

"What the fuc-"

"Language missy. It's not very nice for a pretty girl like you to curse, especially not in front of food," I turned my head to my left and my eyes grew even wider than it already has the moment I recognized the beautiful man in front of me, Kim Seokjin, the face of our University.

Well, it's not like all these seven boys aren't but Jin is actually the official one, which means his face is plastered all over the city in promotion for people to enroll in our university which I knew was effective because it's not a secret that many of the students here actually just enrolled for the sake of meeting these seven boys.

It doesn't take too long for me to recognize Namjoon and Hoseok oppa sitting in front of me along with my brother and Jungkook. Beside Jin oppa, Yoongi oppa gave me a curt nod as a greeting, which makes me realize that there is only one person who must be sitting on my right, Kim Taehyung.

Startled, my body immediately bolted up from my seat, unable to handle the presence of too many uninvited guests before me. The moment I tried to turn and leave, I felt a force on my right shoulder pulling me back to my seat.

"Not so fast, young lady. You're not going anywhere until you finish that lunch on your plate. I'm starting to think your brother is not taking care of you," Taehyung's voice rang in my ears and I was frozen in place, my eyes meeting my brother's and I realized that he was scowling at the both of us.

"We've talked about this Taehyung and please remove your hands off my sister," he stated before he started eating the food from his plate.

From the corner of my eyes, I noticed the amused expression showing on the boys in front of me but I don't have the guts to check the others because that means I'll have to turn to my side and I can't do that.

"So now I understand," I heard Namjoon oppa stating. Though I wasn't close to them, I was careful enough not to care who the persons I should avoid, and it actually includes all seven of them though I cannot particularly avoid my brother, Jungkook I can handle but all seven of them, I can't.

My head hung low at the sound of his voice. By this time, I was aware of all the attention this table is currently getting.

Suddenly, I felt a sudden contact on my right arm and my heart started beating like crazy. I knew for a fact that Taehyung's arm just actually brushed with mine which is understandable considering the space we are all sharing.

"No doubt, Park Jimin had been all over the place since you entered this campus. I must say, he's done a good job protecting you," my brows furrowed and I heard my brother grunt.

"Ah, hyung!" he groaned and I looked at my brother confused.

What does Namjoon oppa mean by protecting me?

"I wasn't hiding her. I was just," a long sigh escaped my lips, " being careful," the last words came out as a whisper but it was loud enough for me to hear.

"What did you say?" I asked, confusion daunting to me even more. What does he mean about being careful?

Shit, I'm not understanding a thing.

I heard Hoseok oppa laugh before staring straight at me and my mouth was wide open at the sight of his heart-shaped lips. The man sure is oozing with so much charm.

"You see little girl, ever since you started uni, your brother here had been keeping boys from trying to get close to you," he chuckled.

"Including us." Jin oppa muttered beside me and my eyes turned to my already blushing brother.

"What?" I whispered.

He did what?

Did he actually stop guys from pursuing me, is that what they meant?

A weird laugh escaped my lips.

They must be joking. Why would guys even try to do me?

The idea of my brother protecting me from guys amused me so much I started laughing. It started out low until I can no longer handle it anymore, my hands were already on my tummy and it was starting to hurt.

I didn't even realize that every one of them was gawking at me yet my eyes were already moist from all the laughter I made.

Once I calmed down a little, I looked at them, still laughing, "I'm sorry but you must be confused. Why would my brother do that? I mean, I am just plain and boring Chaeyoung. Not a single soul in this university notices my presence. I'm practically invisible especially if I'm with the likes of you.,"

I noticed my brother scowl while Jungkook was laughing his ass off, his hands hitting on the table as if what I just was so amusing.

I turned to my left and even Yoongi oppa seemed to have a small smile tugged at the corner of his lips.

"See? She's so clueless," my brother muttered and I stopped laughing.

"Kitten, I assure you, you're not anywhere close to being plain and boring," Taehyung stated and that's when I turned to my right. He was staring at my brother but I caught the way he runs his tongue over his lower lips.

Shit.

Jungkook had already calmed down from laughing before he spoke. "Chaeyoung, I'm sorry to burst that little bubble of yours but the truth is, you're the unofficial beauty of this campus. And sad to say, everyone is aware except you." he deadpanned stated and my mouth hangs wide open at his words.

"What?" I told him. "That's impossible," I whispered.

I stared at my brother but he wasn't looking in my direction. He was mumbling incoherent words but I was quick to decipher one word which says "pabo,"

My eyes turned towards the people who are staring at us and for once, my eyes caught the stares of the boys around the cafeteria.

I gulped.

They were all staring at me. My eyes even caught one who suddenly choked on his food the moment we made eye contact.

"Holy-"

"I said no-"

"fuck!" I finished before Jin oppa can even stop me.

"cursing," he stated, a long sigh escaping his lips afterward.

I heard Yoongi oppa laughing along with Tae.

"Looks like the young lady here is no longer clueless," Tae stated and my eyes focused on him. He was smiling at me and I was started when I felt his right-hand grazing right at the corner of my lips.

His eyes were captivating I find myself melting at his stare.

Those lips were so red I wonder how he was able to keep it like that.

I was startled when I heard someone clearing their throat and I don't have to turn around t know that it was my brother.

"I like it," Taehyung whispered.

"Huh?" I asked confused, still staring at him.

"I like it when you stare at me like you have the hots for me. It's turning me on," he whispered and I heard the growl of protest from all the guys around the table.

"Yah!"

"Aist! We're still eating here!"

"I'm going to kick you in the balls Kim Taehyung!"

He was smiling at me and I can no longer handle the attention.

Everything was new to me, the attention, the presence of too many people. Everything...

In a flash, I stood up from my seat and as I grab my things from the side, my books ended up falling and scattering on the floor. My eyes widened when Taehyung suddenly grab a hold of my sketchbook.

"No!" I screamed the moment Taehyung attempted to open my sketchbook. I can feel everyone's eyes on me and Taehyung suddenly smirked.

My heart was about to leap out of my chest in nervousness. I was frozen in place and I probably forgot how to breathe.

No.

"What's on this that you don't wa-" He was about to open it once again but my brother stopped him.

"Taehyung!" my brother growled I have never seen him so angry like this before, not even when we used to banter when we were kids.

Taehyung and the boys look taken aback at my brother's outburst. Even I was startled.

"Don't ever open her things," he stated and his voice cold.

Tae looked shaken up a bit but gave back my sketchbook and then, my eyes focused on my brother who avoided my glance.

What the hell just happened?

Still confused about everything, I turned my back on them, my steps very fast until I was sure I was far from where everything had happened.

A long breath escapes my lips. I didn't know I was holding my breath until I felt the need to catch another.

My body halted, unable to move.

Just then, a realization hit me big time.

Fuck. My brother knows...

He knows my secret. That's why he didn't let Taehyung open my sketchbook.

Holy Shit. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

543K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
214K 10K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
619K 31.4K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
363K 13K 57
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...