8

Chaeyoung's POV

"Hey, are you sure you don't want to go to the clinic? You look pale," a forced smile escaped my lips as I stare at the young woman who was seating beside me.

I was in my last subject for the day, my major - the reason why I didn't skip the class though my head feels like it's being split into half.

"I'm fine. Thanks by the way," I told her before putting my books at the top of my desk. Again, I was in the same spot I usually seat with on this subject.

She smiled at me in understanding. The girl looks familiar and I'm guessing it's because I've been seeing her face often. I mean,  these past few days, I've been trying to be aware of my surroundings, and to be honest, I was quite surprised how I didn't know how more than half of the people I see in my classes.

"You know, I always thought you were some kind of snob and so full of yourself before. You never acknowledged people or talked with any of us. We've been classmates since last year and I doubt you actually know my name," she chuckled and I know my cheeks blushed a little.

At least my face will have some color instead of remaining so pale.

I wasn't really able to respond which earned a laugh from her.

"It's fine. I'm Mina by the way. And now I know you weren't anywhere close to everybody, just innocent and clueless I see," she stated which made me blush even more.

In no time, our class already started and I was having a hard time focusing on what our professor was explaining.

After going to my room last night, I ended up falling asleep with my hair still damp from the cold shower, and to add to that, I wasn't able to close my curtains. With my window slightly opened, I wasn't even sure how I was able to sleep my way through the cold night.

The moment I woke up at noon, I already missed my first class. I would have done the same for the other two but they are my major subjects.

The moment our professor said the magic word, a relief sigh escaped my lips before resting my cheeks down at the top of my table.

Closing my eyes for a moment, I decided to let the other students come out of the room first before I leave so I won't feel suffocated. Having a terrible headache is more than enough.

Should I call for my brother?

I decided to save his number once again after I took it rather forcefully from Jungkook.

My eyes were closed and I was out of focus, I didn't notice how a few of the students stayed inside, Some were just outside probably waiting for something magical to happen.

"Oh my God, who is he waiting?"

"He really looks so handsome, right?"

"His face literally is perfection,"

"His eyes can get me pregnant,  oh gosh!"

Five minutes, it was probably that long already but I can't seem to find the energy to pull my body up and leave the room.

Oblivious about everything, I didn't realize someone was peeking at the entrance of the door, eyes fixed towards my slumped form and everyone's attention torn between him and where he was looking.

"Ah, Chaeyoung..." I heard Mina's voice before I felt her gentle tap on my shoulder.

"Hmmm?" I whispered without lifting my head up from the table. I groan internally when a sudden surge of pain reaches my temple.