7

Chaeyoung's POV

Soft giggles escaped my lips as I put the final touches on the current episode I was working on for my Webtoon.

I can't help but giggle because I find the episode so cute. V, the main character in the story is planning a romantic date for his girlfriend Chaey and to be honest, my cheeks blushed so hard when I was making it. Just the thought of Taehyung bringing me to someplace where we can freely watch the stars made my heart flutter.

If this wasn't just my imagination, I would have fainted.

Satisfied with how it turned out, I saved the file so I can start updating the manhwa later on while I reward myself with a cold shower.

With a huge smile on my face, I turned to my monitor, and an exact representation of Taehyung's beautiful face appeared before me.

"Oppa, you're only Chaey's," I giddily mumbled to myself remembering the exact line Chaey had used on V.

Originally, I had planned to use Taehyung's name on the Webtoon but I changed my mind and settled with V instead. It was quite catchy to me. Plus, I actually draw the exact exterior of his house the way I see it from my window, I at least let go of that fact.

Besides, I made this manhwa to cater to my wildest dreams, or should I say fantasies. I made this with the thought of how someone like me would end up in a relationship with a perfect and alluring man like him.

To be honest, the fact that I was able to talk to him these past few days made it harder for me to sleep at night. I feel like my manhwa is suddenly coming into reality.

But that's too far-fetched. I mean, he wouldn't like me, right? That's impossible. A lot of girls had been flocking their way in front of him and with just a snap of his finger, he can have not only one but more wrapped around his arms.

With that in mind, my inside felt heavy.

"But I haven't seen him with a girl before..." I whispered to myself in an attempt to make myself feel better.

That's partly true though. I don't know if it's because I don't have a way of hearing gossip since I am not very sociable myself but technically speaking, I haven't seen him hanging out with a girl though. I saw him once rejecting a girl confessing to him in the hallway but I fled too fast when he accidentally locked eyes with mine. That's when I was still in my first year, I'm not even sure if I saw it correctly. maybe he was looking at someone besides me. And I doubt he even knew we had an encounter like that.

"Right, he's tall, strong-built and his face is the closest anybody can compare to perfection. Who even am I to be associated with him?" I mumbled, my spirits dropping flat on the ground or under if that can even happen.

It's almost eight in the evening and I still have no plans of going down to eat. I'm not even sure if my brother was at the house. Lately, he'd been acting very weird. Ever since I found out what he's been doing behind my back, protecting me and all, he was trying to avoid me and never let me stay in the same space with him.

Last time, he was eating and the moment I went to the kitchen to grab something to eat, he'd stand up and rush outside like a maniac, leaving his food behind. What's even funny was, Jungkook was there the entire time and was laughing his ass off about the whole situation.

What Jungkook had said that time I asked him about it caught me off-guard. he said that my brother felt apologetic for the years that he had pestered me. He told me that Jimin once told me things about me when he was drunk stating that he was blaming himself for why I turned into the asocial person that I am today. He told Jungkook that he thinks he played a big role in why I had been having a hard time mingling with people and that there are guys disrespecting me like that without him knowing.