11

Chaeyoung's POV

"Aww," A hiss escaped my lips as I swat a mosquito trying to have a taste of my blood, a distress noise came out of my mouth when another one landed on my arm.

"Ge'ez," I mumbled continuous curses as I sneakily try to head past where the boys were seated, without them noticing my presence.

I was about to head down to my next class but my brother, along with Tae and the rest were camping in the shade under a tree where I normally pass by.

There were tables and chairs there strategically installed for students who'd like to study freely.

My eyes squinted when I saw some girl standing up, getting ready to leave. Surprisingly, he gave Namjoon a peck on the cheeks before waving goodbye to the rest of the boys.

Taehyung, to my relief, just nodded at the girl while Jungkook was waving frantically over her.

"I swear Jungkook is a kid," I mumbled to myself.

My next class is on the opposite side of the campus and as much as I would like to turn around and look for another way, it'll take me another fifteen minutes just to head back and that will take too much of my time.

Besides, I was planning to drop by the library to return the books I borrowed last week.

Normally, I never had any problems with going to my classes. I seldom see my brother on campus and when I do, he doesn't usually pay too much attention and normally just nods when he sees me.

But since I've been acquainted with the boys, I find it hard to disregard their presence especially here on campus. And I doubt they will brush it off. I can clearly picture how Hoseok oppa would be screaming my name and I don't think I can handle that right now.

Now, why are these boys camping in the middle of the quadrangle?

Do they not notice how they are disrupting classes? I mean, students passing by a stop for a moment to watch them laughing their asses off. Of course, most of them are girls who admire them.

My cheeks blushed when I heard Taehyung's contagious laughter.

In order to get past them without being noticed, I had to slide my body through the slim entrance through the landscape on the corner where there was a sidewalk that students don't usually use. It's because there are a lot of plants around and mosquitoes are normally everywhere.

I could have gone out of the place in a flash and gotten past them but I can't help but stop to admire the scene before me.

Besides, this is the only chance I have to watch Taehyung again from afar.

Well, not too far because if one of them turned their attention toward my direction, they'd probably see me so I had to be careful.

The past weekend, the boys went somewhere probably to practice their dancing and I didn't come regardless of how Jungkook and Jimin had been asking me since they are worried I would be bored in the house.

Not that I'm against what they were doing but I am more into studying. Or maybe because I never paid any interest on it. I saw people dancing whenever I saw Taehyung practicing whenever I watch him from my window.

To be honest, I would have gone if Taehyung invited me but he didn't. In fact, I noticed how he didn't spare me even a glance while in our house as they arrived from their practice yesterday and it made me feel bad.

Did he regret kissing me?

Was it that bad that he had to ignore me when I wasn't able to sleep a wink that night?