Escaping Jake Paul

By limelightAvery__

HIGHEST RANKING // #8 In Jake Paul Lily Collins , an ordinary girl from Ohio. She moved to LA after her paren... More

The Start
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Please read
Chapter 43
New book ¿
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
ESCAPING JAKE PAUL #2 ?
PLEASD READ 😘❤️
PUBLISHED !

Chapter 36

601 14 23
By limelightAvery__

Lily's POV:

" Logan ? " I asked sniffling my nose so it doesn't sound like that I've been crying. I hated that we met like this because now I'm going to have to tell him the truth, I can't lie anymore. I can't have everyone hate me all because of Jake. I can't keep secrets from the people I love anymore it's just making me worse.

" what are you doing here at this time & what's wrong with you " he said coming closer to me.

" don't act like you care you hate my guts " I said not bothering to make eye contact with him.

" I don't hate you, there just were some things that I disagreed with and answer my question what are you doing here at this time ? "

"Please go away you're the last person I want to see right now " I said putting my head between my legs and really hoping he'd F off .

" Look I know we didn't leave off on best terms but I want to know what happened to you, I want to try to help even if you were blind and went back to my brother after all he's done to you. Like who on earth would be that stupid to just go back to- " he started rambling and I just blew up I couldn't take it anymore.

" really Logan ? Really ? Well what kind of idiot would hold a girl hostage after she clearly didn't want his ass and travel all the way to New York to ruin her life oh and not to mention the fact that he held her at gun point so he can see her break everyone she ever cared about now she's been raped and she's carrying his child and doesn't know what the fuck to do so I have to lie to everyone I fucking Love just so I don't ruin your dumbass brothers reputation so I hope you are happy now have a nice life and never speak to me again you fucking jerk ! " I screamed as I ran away crying. I took one last look at his face and he looked shocked and devastated, I could tell he felt guilty.

Logan's POV:

" Lily wait ! " I said running after her but I can tell she just needed some time to herself. Was all that true ? Did Jake rape her ? Is she actually pregnant ? I couldn't believe that I blamed her all this time for something she didn't even do. Guilt washed over me. I didn't even let her explain herself and she tried to so many times but I was the blind one and didn't give her a chance. My heart was hurting I felt so bad for her I needed to make things right. All of this felt surreal to me still, almost like it was a terrible dream that I'm going to be waking up from soon, but it wasn't.

I started running after her until I caught up to her, I know she needed her space but I couldn't let her be out here on her own at this time, especially now that I know she's pregnant. I hate saying that word I just never thought Jake,my brother who I loved dearly would get himself into a situation like this. He did a good job of keeping stuff from the media lately but I'm afraid that this is the end of the line. Jake you fucked up my dude.

" Lil please wait for one second please " I said grabbing my arm. She was squirming to get away, I know she didn't want to talk to me.

" Lil you don't need to talk to me but please at least just let me take you home you shouldn't be here at this time by yourself it's dangerous "

" I c-can't go home " she said stuttering because of how cold it was outside. I took of my sweater and handed it to her to wear, she pushed it away but then grabbed it and put it on.

" why can't you go home ? " I asked her. She just looked down and didn't bother answering my question.

" Lil I said why can't you go home ? " I repeated it one more time and she slowly looked up.

" I don't have a place to stay " she whispered.

" Who said you don't ! " I said starting to get angry at the fact that no one would let her stay with them.

" team 10 didn't say anything but I don't want to see Jake or anyone right now and um my um" she said as she started getting tears in her eyes. It hurt my soul seeing her like this.

" what Lil ? Tell me please " I said as I hugged her tight, she started crying in my chest. Poor girl I can only imagine what she's going through right now. As if everything wasn't enough now she has to deal with taking responsibility for a child. She was in a rough path and I wanted to be there with her through every step of the way.

" it's fine if you don't want to say it, I totally understand you I know It's hard for you right now " I said gripping her even tighter.

" She said my parents would be disappointed in me. She hates me Logan she knows and she hates me for it " she said sobbing really hard.

" I've missed you so much " she muttered under her breathe and it made me even more guilty. She needed me and I was to selfish and didn't let her tell me the truth.

" come on let's get you to my house, you're welcome to stay there as long as you need and I've missed you too Lil , I'm so so sorry I wasn't there for you. I am here now just please promise me something " I said lifting up her chin so that she's staring directly in my eyes. She nodded her head.

" promise me you'll never lie to me again please Lil please " I said.

" I'm so sorry Logy bear " she said which made me smile, she hasn't called me that in such a long time. I missed being around her and hanging out with my best friend.

" Lil ? " I asked her.

" hmm " she said looking at me.

" was what you said all true ? " I said.

" unfortunately yes " she said looking down trying not to cry, gosh I felt so bad.

" and no one knows ? "

" Kade because he was there with me when we found out at the hospital my aunt Stella and now I guess you " she said with her head down.

" Hey look at me " I said lifting her head up so we were looking directly in each other's eyes.

" you're gonna get through this and I'll be here for you " I said and she just hugged me.

" thank you kade said the same thing " she said smiling at me. I finally convinced her to stay at my place because poor girl didn't want to go back anywhere. My goal was to make her smile tonight and get her mind off the bad things that was stressing her out. The rest of the night consisted of us watching movies and and eating a bunch of things. Lily probably used the bathroom like 100 times during the movie which was annoying because I had to pause it that many times but also understandable because well it happens during pregnancy. Half way through the movie she ended up falling asleep with her head on my lap so I decided to carry her to my room and place her In my bed. I took the couch and fell asleep.

Daniels POV:

Ella and I have been dating for two weeks now and we're starting to get to know each other a little more better. She's an amazing person don't get me wrong but just something in my mind isn't letting me love someone else. Because you're in love with lily you dumbass. My subconscious was saying. No I am over lily she broke my heart and I could never be able to forgive her because of that. I am over her like I said. Hm are you really Daniel ?. My mind shut off after that and I just let sleep over take my body.

Dream-

" I love you baby " I said kissing Lily's soft lips.

" I love you too Danny " she said laying her head on my chest. This girl made me the happiest girl in the world. I didn't want to lose her. She looks so peaceful laying there.

" babe can I ask you something ? " I said looking directly in her beautiful green eyes.

" of course my love " she said smiling at me.

" you'll never leave me right ? "

" never baby " she said and we locked lips. What did I do to deserve this beautiful girl in my life ? I love you lil.

End of dream-

" Daniel wake up ! " I heard someone saying as I was being shook. I opened my eyes and looked around me to see Ella next to me in bed. I totally forgot she was here.

" what's wrong babe " I asked her in confusion.

" Danny .....who's Lily and why did you say you loved her ? " she said and my eyes popped out of its sockets. Oh gosh when I dreamed about her I must have said something out loud. Stupid boy ! I am aren't I ! Ugh. Quick play it off dumbass.

" babe what are you talking about? "

" Daniel don't lie to me , who's lily tell me " she said putting her head down. Guilt took over my body. I really did love Ella but for some reason lily has been showing up in my dreams for the last couple days and I haven't told anyone. I thought you were over her. I thought I was.

" Hello !? " she said out loud catching my attention because I seemed to be zoning off.

" oh right um baby just let's go back to sleep I am tired " I said trying to get her mind off it.

" once you realize that it's wrong to hide stuff from me then come find me. Bye Daniel " she said practically screaming.

" Ella wait ! " I said getting out of the bed.

" you clearly love someone else and I'm just your little puppet to make you get over her huh !? " she said crying and I didn't make a sound. I felt like a stupid kid. I shouldn't have done this to her.

" DANIEL SAY IM WRONG !? " she said screaming as tears were streaming down her face. I heard a couple footsteps running through the door. Looks like we woke up the guys. Awe great 👍 (sarcasm)

" what the hell is all this chaos !? " jack said looking back and forth at Ella and I, so were the rest of the guys.

" I was just now leaving, I am sorry for waking you all up " Ella said calmly as she wiped her tears and walked out of the door. They all turned to me and I sighed sitting on my bed and placing my head in my hands.

" Daniel what did you do to her ? " Jonah said.

" nothing just forget it " I said not bothering to make eye contact with any of them.

" you woke all of us up at 2 am and now you're not going to atleast tell us what happened ? " Zach said.

" I had a dream about someone that I can't seem to get over " I said looking down.

" Lily " they all said at the same time.

" How did you guys know ? " I said curious as to how they actually knew that.

" oh come on we're not dumb, we can see how much you changed after you lost her and you're still not the same Daniel we used to know " corbyn said. Dang was it that noticeable that I was still in love with her ? Obviously idiot.

Anonymous POV:

I kind of liked her. I was thinking weather or not I should go back for her. Maybe I will ? My mind was focused on getting her, I wanted the girl.

" yo should we go get that girl ? She seems like she'd be a lot of fun to play with >:) " I said with a smirk.

" I am down but can we share her ? "

" of course we can (: "

Lily's POV:

I woke up to the sudden urge of vomiting, I ran to the nearest bathroom which was the one in Logan's room cause I was asleep in my his room. After I was done, I walked to Logan and saw that he was already awake and making breakfast.

" wow logan Paul cooks ? That's a first " I said in a serious but playful tone which caused him to laugh.  " shut up " he said laughing.

" how are you feeling ? " he asked me while handing me a plate with strawberry pancakes. I pushed the plate away because I knew if I ate it I was going to run straight to the bathroom.

" I had morning sickness which sucks ass "

" I know I heard you, are you okay now ? " I just nodded and smiled, he was really sweet Logan was always that kind of person to put others before him and care about them without only caring about himself.

" when are you gonna tell Jake ? " he said changing the topic. This was the question I was trying to avoid all this time. Because I didn't even know the answer myself.

" I don't want to he's going to be mad at me " I sighed looking down playing with my fingers.

" Lil you have to, he's going to eventually find out sooner or later, you can't hide it forever "

" I know it's just not the right timing "

Jakes POV:

I couldn't help but to feel that there was something wrong with someone, I didn't know who it was or what the reason was but something didn't feel right.

" hey man you okay ? " kade said walking into my office and sitting next to me.

" I don't know bro " I said rubbing the back of my head. " something just seems off ".

" maybe you're just tired from all the meetings you've been having this past week " kade said.

" no no that's not it, I think I should go check up on lily maybe it's her " I said looking at him. His face turned into a weird expression that I couldn't read but something was going on here.

" she's still recovering Jake, you know she needs time on her own " kade said.

" no I need to talk to her to see what's bothering me, maybe it's her or something that has to do with her "

" bro I would just leave her alone for now if I was you " kade said once again trying to make me not go. What are they hiding from me ?

" why do you not want me to go there ? What are you hiding from me ? " I asked looking coldly at him.

" dude nothing I'm just saying the girl needs some space after everything you've put her through " he said and that got me really mad.

" since when do you decide what I do or what I don't do ? " I said getting up.

" alright dude, go for it, go but don't be upset when she kicks you out demanding that she wants some alone time, I warned you " kade said putting his hands up and walking out. I didn't care what he said I was still going to go.

I made my way to her aunts house and I knocked on the door. She opened the door holding a tissue paper in one hand, her eyes were swollen as if she was crying.

" mrs Stella ? What's wrong if you don't mind me asking, may I please speak to Lily ? "

" Lily's not here jake I'm sorry " she said.

" do you know where she is ? " I said getting more and more scared. Did she escape again?

" I'm sorry you're seeing me like this, it's just that ever since her pregnancy test came back positive I just flipped out and said some stuff that I didn't want to say. I'm sorry I'm happy for you two " Stella said crying.

WAIT HOLD ON !?! PREGNANCY TEST !?

AUTHORS NOTE:

Guys I'm so sorry this isn't a long chapter I don't have time to make them as long as I normally do and I didn't want to not update for another few days so I just updated but shorter than usual ! ANYWAYS what do you guys think of this chapter ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 624 45
Highest ranking #7 in loveatfirstsight Lily is Logan and Jake Paul's sister. She moved in with Logan to get a fresh start. She immediately gets intr...
71.2K 691 25
Logan's little sister, Rose (17), moves in with Logan. Logan decides to introduce Rose to the city of LA, also the Why Don't We boys. Highest Rankin...
337K 4.7K 50
Chloe Paul is the little sister of Logan and Jake Paul. Chloe has a sassy personality and isn't afraid to show it. One day, Logan introduces her to...
5.3K 75 24
16 year old Luna Paul was have a normal day when something tragic happened. And now she has to move to LA with Jake and Logan..... where she meets th...